Dipping in the Buff

Story Info
Bare all to find love.
2.7k words
4.41
20.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time I skinny dip it reminds me of the first time.

It was summer vacation, freshman year of college. I had joined a few buddies and we had hosted a party. It had been a small gathering of girls from college and hometown girls. It had started near a lake so already many of the girls had been rocking swimwear but me and the other guys wanted more skin and being that we weren't the type to get laid regularly we suggested strategies to get women naked until one prevailed over the rest; skinny-dipping.

Fueled on by alcohol, we launched into the plan as we started yelling, hollering, and throwing ourselves into the lake as naked as the day we were born. It was a mess and most of the girls whooped and hollered but remained clothed themselves. The guys and I stayed sheepishly into the water knowing that coming out meant showing the other guys our parts and we just weren't ready for that level of male bonding yet. I would get laid that summer at that very party too, by one Julie Sellwork but really what I got that summer was the love of skinny-dipping.

I relaxed in the river, my clothes safely by the shore as I backstroked in a circle, lazily. It was a nice treat, this secluded river. It was just lazy enough, just hard enough to find, just out of sight enough that made it perfect for my favorite pastime. I'm sure if I paid a therapist enough money they would be able to tell me why I enjoyed it, maybe it was some small rebellion against society, maybe I get off on voyeuristic expressions. Regardless, I liked it and the fact that I wasn't hurting myself or others made me feel that I was fine to continue.

I backstroked lazily around, thinking about how today was Valentine's Day. It wasn't that big of a deal to me after, but holidays do have a way of reminding you of past loves and where you are now. I wasn't happy but I wasn't upset about my lot in life currently. My job wasn't the most interesting but I had a good one and it paid well so I couldn't complain there. My health was in a pretty good space too, I took care of myself and ate green stuff once in a while. I was doing better in my 30's than some do in their 20's. My life was good, though it did feel like I was missing something.

Then it happened. Some people call it their sixth sense, a change in the atmosphere, a hidden ability of perceiving when danger was around. Whatever you might call it, it sent a shiver through me. Righting myself, I treaded the water in the river as I slowly circled around, trying to find where the danger sense had come from. I saw nothing on my first turn around and decided the best course of action was land. I swam for the shore where I had put my clothes. I made it to the shallow where I was able to stand.

There I met the most peculiar sight. There, almost on the shore, was a woman stripping. She had piled her clothes almost completely opposite of mine. She only had on her bra and panties by the time I saw her. I was never one for flowery words when it came to describing women it just seemed incessant and a waste when you just wanted someone to know you thought them attractive, in that moment though I had found poetry. Not a limerick, not free form, not iambic pentameter, nothing fancy, or crazy, or wild, just that she looked like a flower. I didn't feel like any other comparison made sense after all what more do you need than to describe her like a flower. It was cheesy and unoriginal, sure. But did that really matter when just the way she looked made you change the way you felt about things?

She had unclasped her bra and her breasts spilled out. Her breasts were massive, the nipples looked in the middle between hard and soft as the outside air brushed against them. She then shed her panties. It was shaven completely clean, which lead to a beautiful pussy and as she turned to place the underwear on the rest of the clothes, a round and shapely ass. Her body was completely tanned all over, her body looked soft all over while still keeping an athletic frame.

As much as I wanted to continue to watch, I turned away. While admiring and looking was completely okay, I knew there was a certain amount before it became staring, and staring wasn't okay.

"Hello?" Came a voice from the shore. "Is someone down there?"

As much as I thought to hid myself, I knew that it would be only worse if I did so. "Hey there!" I called out, waving as I did so.

She returned my wave. Her body fully baring it all as she stood there, doing nothing to hid herself from me.

"I..I didn't realize someone else was here." She said, blushing. Even her voice was pretty. She came down from the shore, slipping into the water. It gradually rose up until it cover up to her hips, still outlining her ass nicely.

She then started making motion over to me. Waddling her way over to me , her breasts moved with every step and it did nothing to stop the raging boner I was now sprouting. It was safety under the water and I hoped that it would be cooled off from the river to ease away. Noting that I was slightly shorter than her as she got closer. As more of my body had sunk into the water than hers. She reached me and smiled warmly. The warm smile and huge exposed breasts were what dreams were made of.

"Hi, Maggie," she said, introducing herself, extending a hand that rose from the water.

It was unfortunate that my boner hadn't quite let the river water return it to normal size and as she lifted the hand for the handshake she bumped it. It didn't hurt but the genuine shock of a foreign object striking the most vulnerable part of my body cause a immediate defensive reaction and I felt myself curl in to myself which gave a great view of her breasts as the water near the shore had only come up to her hips.

"Dustin," I groaned out from my curled up position.

Looking up I saw Maggie holding her hand in front of her face as I stretched myself back to standing. She looked down at the water where my dick would be, looked at her hand and promptly thrusted the hand into the water and shielded her face with the other hand. If it had been happening to anyone else I would have found it hilarious. Even so I let out a small giggle.

"Sorry," she squeaked out.

"It's cool, it's cool," I said, lifting my hands in mock surrender as I show her I'm okay. "This thing is stronger than you give it credit for."

"Oh, that's good." Maggie said, looking relieved. Her breasts had been out for a bit now and they were starting to hypnotize me, I swear.

Maggie noticed my staring and started giggling as I started blushing and retreated a little further into the water. She followed into the water, going in deep enough that her breasts were now hidden from view as the water hit my neck.

"So, like, are you the only one who comes here?" Maggie asked as she started kicking the water, treading as she moved around the river keeping in the shallows.

"Uh, yeah," I gestured around. "It's pretty hidden so most won't come this far out so it's perfect for skinny-dipping."

"Oh, I know," Maggie agreed as she stretched, her breasts once more coming into view again as she leaned back. "I love skinny-dipping, it's just so freeing, you know?"

"Oh, yeah, I'd figured you have, to be, like, to be so, you know." I said lamely, motioning over to her and then the shore.

"'You know?'" She quoted, wriggling her eyebrows, her tongue looked like it played with her lips as she looked playfully at me.

"Yeah, you're tan all over so like, you must be experienced." I said, trying to look her in the eyes and not let my eyes wander back to her perfect body.

"Oh, I've been called that before," Maggie said with a wink.

I was become very aware of my dick as it strode valiantly from my body, like a flag of a war ship.

I thanked the gods as we continued in the water, veiling my dick as we continued to flirt. It was fun. Maggie after giving me a hard time about checking her out starting going into her own story of how she got into skinny-dipping. Maggie's sorority had a sisterhood party where they had done truth and dare and she had been dared to skinny-dip. After that she had been a fiend. I had shared my own obsession with her after that.

"Hey, I need to re-apply sunscreen, help me?" She asked as she swam over back to the shore, not waiting for my reply.

It was hard to resist her as I swam back to the shore with her.

As she got out of the water, I felt extremely enviously of the water droplets that had clung to her body as she walked over to her stuff where a towel was. I had already wandered over to my own stuff, drying off.

"Come here," she said as she pulled out a bottle of sunscreen, working it on her arms as she gestured me over.

She turned over to me, facing me as she handed over the bottle of sunscreen over to me. The sunscreen was cool against my skin as I poured it into my hands.

"So where should I focus?" I asked. Maggie just smiled nd jutted out her breasts to me. Never one to pass up on a opportunity I jumped on it, smattering her breasts with the cream as I rubbed them it in. I had been right, she was incredibly soft.

Maggie stood there smiling as I continued to rub the cream on her. After sufficiently covering her chest I started moving down. I rubbed on her stomach, her face looking down and smiling down provocatively at me. As I finished there, I moved unto the hips were she turned around, her shapely ass staring back at me as I worked the sunscreen on her ass. I groped and squeezed lightly, a perverted light finding itself into my eyes.

"God, I was wondering how long it was going to take you." She murmured, moaning lightly against my touch. She squirmed a bit as I started on her thighs, her moans a bit louder as I worked the area around her pussy. As I worked the area longer I saw dews of wetness start to secrete from her womanhood.

Pressing myself between her thighs I nuzzled her wetness, starting with light kisses and touches with my tongue. I felt her stir above me, moaning approval as I continued my work, her hips dipping as they tried to angle my mouth deeper on her. Her fingers started working into my hair as I started getting finding the right spot and getting the right tempo, I knew I was doing the best work when her fingers started massaging me, her hips rocking into my mouth as my face became slick with her juices.

Maggie was apparently a quiet cummer as she gripped me tight, her fingernails pushing into my neck as she clung to me intensely for ten seconds before pushing me away from her, her chest heaving up and down as she flung out the towel that had been placed on the ground haphazardly and sat down, her legs shaking.

"Did someone enjoy themselves?" I asked smugly, standing over her.

Maggie looked up at me, glaring, her eyes full of lust. Her eyes went from mine down to the one-eye monster. I arched an eyebrow but before I could say anything smart, she had already lunged.

She shallowed me without any warm up. Her tongue working my shaft as she held me in her mouth. After a few seconds she released me as she started sucking on the head, moving up and down the shaft.

I jumped as her fingers found my balls. As I started getting more used to the stimulation, I let out a loud groan as she continued the massage as she worked my shaft with her mouth. Pulling out a final time with a loud pop, she started kissing my balls. Taking one in her mouth, she rolled her tongue over the ball, she did it with great care and caution with them, the mark of an experienced blowjob master.

She moved away, looking up at me. "Did someone enjoy themselves?"

She didn't give me any time to reply as she got up and positioned herself against a tree, her ass wiggling out towards me, inviting.

Understanding, I gripped her ass, spreading as I pressed my dick against her opening. Sliding in without any protest, her inside was slick and responsive. Groaning, I started thrusting, angling my hips as I tried to angle myself deeper. Her ass bumped and down on my dick, the appearance as my cock was completely swallowed up by her pussy as she took it from the back mesmerizing.

As she started moaning more, I knew I had found the perfect angle. Keeping myself at a good pace, I started the fun. Raising a hand, I smack down on her ass electing a small squeak from her as her pussy responded by getting wetter and tightening momentarily against my length. Of course, I had started raining down, swift strikes on her ass becoming a mess of red marks as I enthusiastically found myself in a rhythm.

"Oh god, I'm close," I said, the pressure and pleasure pushing me to the edge as I gripped on her hips, my legs starting to weaken.

"Come for me and in me," she replied, her voice breathy and strained, the signs of an orgasm starting to become openly evident.

That was enough to push to the end. My vision blurred as I released my load into her. A torrent as the pressure left my body leaving me weaker. A voice answered me from below as she climaxed at the same time grunting as she pushed into me and I found myself pushing back as we tried to get the deepest we could.

We both fell to the ground as we tried to collect our breath. Our legs had wrapped together and hadn't let go as we looked at each other as the feelings of post-orgasm had started to fade.

"Want to go back to my place?" I asked once we had collected ourselves. Maggie nodded in agreement.

I walked over to my clothes and put them on as we hiked together to my place.

"Want to go back to my place?" I asked once we had collected ourselves. Maggie nodded and we went to grab our stuff.

"Where's your car?" Maggie asked as we walked back.

"Oh, just back to the parking lot," I replied. As we came from secluded river path unto the main trail path.

We continued to talk together as we walked back. She had found the river only recently from her hikes around the area. It was only recently that she had started skinny-dipping there, usually content to go into her friend's Jacuzzis. But finally, being able to throw herself into a river had been refreshing.

"Actually," she admitted, "I saw you a few times. It actually helped me get enough courage to do all this."

I grinned smugly, "Happy to be an assistance."

We got to the parking lot, separating to get to our own cars. I started driving to my place with her behind me.

I wasn't sure what this was going to turn into, but I felt hopeful. There was something in the air. Maybe it was from Valentine's Day, maybe it was Maggie's aggressively flirting, but I was looking forward to seeing where this goes.

After all, sometimes you have to take a dip.