Dirty Bedtime Stories, Liston Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that time will come in my life sooner or later. I imagined that event with many people I knew and cherished. But at that specific moment, I felt relieved. I felt free from all the anticipations and burdens of a pampered adulthood presumptions. Once I stepped on, I didn't think of forfeiting. I went on with all my courage and the kick of two bottles of beer never let me down.

Second by second, I felt his dick growing bigger inside mouth. It reached at its peak pretty fast. Things weren't that easy as I imagined. I felt it hard to breath and keep things in motion My inexperience worried me. I tried to mimic things I learned from books and porn. Once his cock erected to its maximum poise, it was hard for me to accommodate him inside my mouth.

Shawn kept on twitching his strong hips as I looked up to face him. As his curvy dick blew big, I kept my lips movement restricted to half way along its length. I have seen his dick in its full expansion, almost every morning. His morning wood used to my first view of the day. I tried to remain calm and pretended to be someone who knew the job. I wrapped my hands around his naked thighs and slide his cock in and out of my mouth.

I pulled out Shawn's cock for the first time after it disappeared into my mouth. Drool of warm fluid dripped through my lips from his penetrator. I find it fancy to flick the tip of his cock head with my tongue. I felt it funny and amusing as Shawn quivered his hips. I wrapped my fingers around his wet dick and gave him a few seconds of gentle hand job. I watched his response and it was engaging. It made me peruse my mouth job more enthusiastically. His cock was all warm and wet with his precum and my saliva. Putting back his cock tip in my mouth, I sucked it again. My lips tightly swirl around his cock and slowly slide up and down.

Shawn's cock got a natural curve downwards and that made his cock slide inside my mouth, easily skidding through my wet tongue. I tried to keep my mouth wide open and put his cock inside, intended to take his whole length in. It went almost three fourth, then it blocked my throat. Shawn grunted for the first time. I held my hand on to his cock half way down and sucked the rest of it with my lips. His wet one, slide in and out of my thick and slimy cherry lips, lithering over my tongue.

Shawn gave me all the hints of him nearing his blast off. I didn't slow down anyway. I pushed myself on. I kept my eyes closed and went on sucking his strong warm shaft. He began tapping on to my hand, I held tightly on to his thighs. He kept on grunting high. I looked up just to enjoy the view from the bottom. He made weird faces as I kept on licked his cock with my tongue tip. On my knees, my whole upper body swayed along my grip on to his erection. I was not expecting him to go on like this for long.

On the first cum shot, I stopped jolting my body. It blasted off right in to my throat. It took me by surprise and I was shaken. I flicked my eyes and quickly slowed down my pace. The second shot hit the roof of my mouth. His cock trembled inside my mouth. Within seconds, a series of small but blunt discharge of fluid fired inside my mouth. I tasted the salty thick creamy cum through my tongue for the first time. I didn't bring my mouth in to absolute halt. I gently sucked his cock head with my lips as he emptied his balls, filling my mouth with fresh warm cream. I never anticipated I will hold on till the end, but I did. Until the last drop of his cum finished inside my mouth, I kept his cock between my lips and stimulated him softly.

Once every drop of Shawn's product filled my mouth, I was in grave dilemma what to do next. It was so warm and slimy, I find it hard to swallow. So, I slowly pulled his cock of my mouth. The last few drops dribbled down through my lips. I closed my mouth in muddle. A mouthful of warm cum and I can no longer look up without getting that into my throat. I stood up on my feet and walked swiftly towards the wash basin.

Continue in Chapter Two

12