All Comments on 'Dirty Dan Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of....

The best stories I have read on here in a long time. Your characters are very well written and I like the way that you brought the story along. Thanks for bringing us such a great read! Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

really like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

As usual, your stories are great -- and always involve interesting takes on love. Evelyn and Dan are great together. I love Dan's chest hair, and love as Evelyn runs her fingers back and forth across his hairy chest.

Still waiting for you to "finish" Tilly. That guy deserves a hairy chest too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Should've introduced Viv to Tucker; serve 'em both right...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seriously need part 3.

All of your beautiful stories are warm, passionate, sensual, ravishing , loving, sexual, and thoughtfully considerate and heart warming touching.

We read through misty eyes and a bit more oohs and ahhhs.

Please touch our hearts more with sweet words from your heart.

S❤️J W

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All I can say is that it was just another great story. I have just two comments to make. Ether, you write more of your great stories, or I'll have to find something else to do, because after reading all of your stories, the rest would be to boring to bother with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What else can I say. Just another great story. Your stories are getting me spoiled, till I don't even bother looking at any other writer's work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HER PARENTS WERE DEAD IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER SO WHERE DID THEY SPRING FROM!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dirty Dan Pt. 01 Previous Part
Dirty Dan Series Info