Dirty Dawg - Holly McMichael

Story Info
BBC THREESOME and 44H CUP BREASTS!!
11.2k words
4.08
26.5k
24

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

Saturday Morning, 2:30 AM

I was awakened from exhausted slumber by the distant buzzing of my phone across the room. Martha had wrecked me in the worst way as I laid there in my birthday suit staring up at the ceiling. The phone continued ringing from my pants pocket for what seemed forever before it started to annoy me. I began to worry that maybe there was some family-related accident or death. My body protested as I struggled to retrieve my phone finding over fifty missed calls from a blocked number. I wondered if it was related to Martha and her "Honey" some hours ago. I didn't want drama either as I walked over peering out of the motel window. The parking lot was empty, and a janitor was sweeping up. Loud mariachi music filled the lot from the open door of the clerk's office. I noticed a housekeeper's cart outside one of the rooms a few doors down.

While I was staring, my phone began ringing again only to stop right before I picked it up. Caught a quick shower after finding another blocked number figuring that it meant something potentially dangerous and hit up a Lyft. After more than a few cancellations from potential drivers, I finally got some brother named Phil to pick me up from the motel. I had no allusions about where I was asking these drivers to pick me up from as continuous sirens sounded in the distance. Phil turned out amiable enough to be a large, rotund brother in his early fifties. He'd started driving to shore up alimony payments to a baby's momma that did too little parenting and placate a court that could have cared less. We enjoyed easy conversation about sports and my tryst with Martha. Phil was in the midst of regaling me with a tale of some BBW he'd nailed with a humongous ass when my phone started ringing again.

"SPEAK!!" I quickly snarled into the receiver expecting the person on the other end of the line to hang up. Instead, all I could hear was crying and sniffling.

"I fucked up." It was a female voice I didn't immediately recognize.

"Who the fuck is this?" More sobbing erupted from my end of the phone as the person became agitated further. I could hear some thumping and movement as if the person were throwing a tantrum. I wanted no part of that shit.

"I'm hanging up."

"It's me, Holly." She suddenly blurted out stopping me as images of her idiot boyfriend Derbin popped into my head. This was starting to be a pattern I didn't like with my busty coworker. I thought about all the hours I'd spent listening to Holly complain about her common law husband. I'd just had a night of improbably, awesome sex with our boss, Martha and didn't want to sully the memory. The experience had me regretting the time I'd wasted on Holly.

"Look, it's late and I really don't have time for this shit."

"Please don't hang up in my face; I'm sorry about that bullshit earlier, I'm really sorry!!"

"It's late."

"Look, I just wanna talk to somebody; I need to talk to somebody, all right?!!"

"It's two-thirty in the morning Holly; don't nobody fucking talk at fucking two-thirty!!" I wanted her to hang up on me so I wouldn't have to hear the inevitable rigors of her blue-collar shenanigans with Derbin.

"Okay?"

"What?"

"You know what I'm talking about; don't even try to front like you don't want some of this pussy!" The southern sounding twang of her voice coupled with desperation had me momentarily conflicted as to my next course of action.

"Ahm, just saying, it's kind of late Holly; where's Derbin?"

"YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT DERBIN; besides, you keep talking shit about how late it is, but you're obviously up doing something. Did I call too late; is your bed fucking occupied?!!"

"Not anymore."

"Then what's the problem; didn't I say I was gonna fuck?" Phil could hear Holly's loud voice which made it sound as if she would burst from the phone into his car at any moment.

"She ugly or something?" He whispered clearly amused by the unfolding narrative. I just made a hand gesture signaling that Holly was middle of the road in looks as the driver chuckled.

"Nope, she's just trouble."

"TROUBLE WITH SOME BIG MOTHERFUCKING TITTIES!!" Holly's voice intruded from the speaker of my phone making it seem as if she were on speaker.

"Sorry." I flatly apologized.

"Is the other person- "HER?!!"

"No, it's a guy."

"UH, OOOOOOHHHHHHH; I didn't know the well had dried up so much that you're switch hitting brother." She sounded befuddled and off put spiking my last nerve.

"FUCK YOU, MAN!!" Phil laughed aloud.

"Hey...HEY-WHOEVER YOU ARE; YOU WANNA PARTY WITH A WILD BITCH?!!" Holly directed her considerable charm to the driver who looked in the rear-view mirror for permission. I nodded half because I'd already been wrecked by my soon-to-be former boss, Martha.

"I don't know little lady; I'm probably too old to take you on honey." He turned down his music as I put the phone on speaker.

"You don't like girls either; that's a real, fucking shame because guys lose their shit when I walk my puppies." Holly was more tongue savvy than I'd given her credit.

"How big are those puppies?"

"Big enough to eat your fucking head, baby." Phil chuckled and giggled looking like some anxious kid trying to come up with something else to say.

"I don't know if that sounds like something I want to get into; you're going to have to give me a little more to go on, eh?"

"My name's Holly; Holly fucking McMichael and I'm looking for some action. Let me spell this shit out for you hombre'; I-WANT-TO-FUCK!! I want to suck some cock and balls and ride until cum is squirting out of my ears. So, if you wanna get down with this; I'm a big white, country girl with some 44 H-Cup titties, all right?!!"

"What a sale's pitch." Phil laughed attempting to continue the flow of continuous flirting.

"Take me off speaker for a minute."

"What?" I complied knowing I was going to hear the real pitch.

"Please come and get me; I really need your help, brother. I just need to see you and set things straight because I really do like you if that means anything. Some shit went down with my man and uh, I could use a shoulder to cry on. You're so cool and got everything figured out, so I thought I could come to you. I'm begging you; just come get me, please." Holly's pitch was completely real; perhaps more than I expected as I nodded to Phil.

Saturday Morning, 2:47 AM

We arrived outside of this trailer park called Holmby Estates which was about fifteen miles outside the city; I was somewhat reticent telling Phil to hold up while I dialed up the last number she'd called from.

"Hey, we're here, come on out."

"Where you at?"

"Outside the main gate, in a blue Infinity."

"Can't you drive inside?" There was something in Holly's voice, something uneasy and alarming that gave me pause.

"No, I think you should come on out."

"Look, I need you to bring the car inside; right up the main street at the end is like this little, lot by the woods. Bring the car down here." Her words were suspicious setting off more than a few alarms.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"Look, just bring the car back here; and uhm, loan me a jacket."

"That's not answering my question, Holly." Phil looked in his rear-view mirror, alerted by the side of the conversation he could hear.

"I'm not wearing a jacket; Holly, what's up with this situation that I don't know about?"

"Well, what you got?"

"Huh?"

"What are you wearing?" Holly's probing question left me even more puzzled.

"Long sleeved Adidas shirt, why?"

"Bro, just come on back; just walk back here real quick and shit, alright?"

"Uhm, no." It was silent after that for a few minutes, before Phil and I realized she was sobbing. Holly sounded severely distressed as Phil put the car in drive intending to drive off.

"Hold on." My white knight surfaced from the depths of my subconscious.

"I don't know about this young blood; now might not be the time for that hero shit; I think this one need to stay back there in the dark." His advice was solid.

"Yeah, I know but...just give me five minutes."

"Three."

"Solid, be right back."

The moment I stepped out onto the pavement, my subconscious started screaming for me to get back into the car and bounce out with my driver Phil. But part of me didn't want to look like a scared teenager. It was easy getting inside the trailer park, but I found myself considering my actions as Holly's voice emerged from my phone.

"You still there; you left me didn't you motherfucker?"

"Relax, I'm inside Holly; where are you?"

"Oh, thank you so much, I don't know what I would've done if you left me behind. You've got a fuck buddy for life, pal. Put that shit on everything you love homeboy!!"

"Alright calm down, fuck, are you?"

"Just walk down the main road a little ways until you see a shitty looking kid's playground next to a small rocky parking lot. It's not that far or nothing; I'm really grateful for the help, man."

"Yeah, whatever."

I reached the area finding it sparsely lit by two overhead streetlights that were covered in so much rust that I doubted they'd been serviced since the moment they were installed. This served to create dueling pools of light on the cracked pavement of the parking lot. The hairs were standing up on the back of my neck as I scanned my immediate surroundings feeling like I'd stepped into a slasher flick.

"Hey, over here." Holly alerted me just above a whisper from a tree near the playground. There was no mistaking her silhouette, the outline of that big, mane of strawberry blonde hair that framed her innocuous face. I took a few steps towards the tree, but she waved me away.

"Hey what's up with the cloak and dagger shit?" I looked over my shoulder, anxious.

"Chill, just go over behind you to the faucet on the ground and turn it on for me, please. I'll explain everything, just help me out." She was starting to sound like a broken record, but I walked over anyway finding the knob slightly stripped, taking some effort to get a stream going.

"Hey, lose the shirt, I'm coming over so don't look." I could hear her foot falls as she crept out from behind the tree, glancing back anyway.

"WHAT-THE-FUH!!" Holly scrambled towards me with the bloodied, shredded remnants of her work top covering her massive, jiggling chest. I backed up as she raised her hands trying to calm me. We kind of did this little dance as I moved at an angle trying to avoid her grasp. I knew she was stronger than she appeared, the epitome of a big mamma and I didn't want a struggle.

"It's cool man, just listen."

"NO!"

"Look, it's fucked up, but its not what you think, alright?! Derbin cheated on me, okay? I walked in on the shit and we got a little bar fight going on, the three of us!!"

What I'm sure was crocodile tears, were running down her cherubic cheeks as I batted away at her hands. Ultimately, Holly backed off hands raised.

"Well, if you just gonna leave me here, can I still borrow the shirt?" I noticed a cut on her lip and a little swelling around her right eye. I knew that her better half likely looked like he'd been in a bout with Mike Tyson, given Holly's aforementioned wild side.

"You can't fit this shirt."

Holly lost the shirt revealing her staggering breasts encased in this lace underwire that failed miserably at containing her obvious charms. The brassiere itself was massive, but only covered the lower portion of her breasts barely hiding her areolas. The veritable mountain of flesh was forced together making everything rise upward just inches below her shoulder line. She checked the little stream of water emanating from the outside faucet.

"Ashley Graham." Holly replied as she used the clean portions of her shirt to wash her face and cleavage.

"What?"

"The bra, it's from her line; I like to spoil myself with the expensive stuff sometimes. I was gonna surprise Derbin with this, but he fucked up." She was squatting down splashing some of the water against her cleavage as I slid out of my shirt handing it to her. There were little splotches of blood that she wiped away before taking the long sleeved shirt, flinging it back seconds later.

"You're right, it won't fit." She replied sullen.

"Is Derbin, still among the living?"

"How could you ask me that? He's is the father of my kids, after all; I gotta be honest and say that he's probably gonna need one hell of a cleanup, though." She splashed more water into her cleavage drawing my attention magnetically despite what was coming out of her mouth.

"Ever think maybe you should've just walked away, Holly?"

"I know, I know."

"You've gotta think about your fucking kids and leave stupid motherfuckers alone. What kind of idiot fucks around in his own house, especially with a mean bitch like you as his old lady.? Shit Holly, why do you put up with that shit? I'm sure you could get a better guy with those monster fucking tits, anyway."

"Thanks dad."

Her sarcasm was ignored as I kicked myself inside for getting drawn up into her insanity despite misgivings. I had to admit the allure of finally stuffing her full after all of the cock tease shit at work, was driving my actions. The weirdness was not lost on me considering I'd been with our boss, Martha earlier that night.

"Come on Holly, I've only got a minute to get back to my ride if the guy hasn't drove off yet."

"You ain't gonna leave me?"

Did you kill or seriously maim anybody, honestly?" We stared at one another for a few seconds.

"Both of them were laid out, but alive. The house is fucked up though; shit, I gotta call my sitter and tell her not to drop the kids off in the morning." She pulled her phone from her back pocket looking at its face. The screen was spider webbed and cracked, distorting the display as I wished I could've seen that three way fight.

"Come on, let's get the fuck outta here, Holly." I noticed some flashing lights off in the distance towards the middle of the trailer park wandering if she were responsible, lying to myself about the answer as we trudged back to the park entrance. Holly tailgated behind me holding the hem of my shirt with her head down as I scanned the surrounding area and other trailers.

"You're the best friend I ever had; I ain't gonna forget this man." The emotion in her voice was palpable.

"Right; so, the other girl had tits bigger than yours?"

"Fuck no, some bucktooth, retarded looking black bitch; the neighbor, man. She been hanging around for a minute, but I never gave her any mind, because I thought I had Derbin on lock and shit. I even let that skank watch our kids!! Stupid looking fucktard with a sloppy looking ass!!" Holly snarled as we reached the edge of the park entrance. My driver was already half pulled out from the curve looking as if he were about to leave.

"Shit, I think he's gonna leave us."

"Fuck that noise!"

Holly shoved me aside waving in an exaggerated manner that made her immense boulders jiggle and ripple, almost spilling out of her bra. Comically the car stopped with a screech, backing up like somebody upstairs had pushed rewind. The passenger side window rolled down revealing Phil my driver, with an incredulous look on his face.

"Ma'am I don't want to be disrespectful, but-OH MY GAAAWD!!" Holly leaned into the window letting her huge breasts mash up against the door. The upper portions of her saucer sized areolas came into view with the nipples hidden by the bottom of the car window.

"So, why're you leaving us, then?"

"I truly apologize, can you ever forgive me?" I chuckled at the sound of Phil's nervous laughter.

"Well, if you open this door and don't drive off with my tits, baby." I was amazed at how Holly could turn on her own brand of southern tinged charm at a moments notice. Phil quickly opened the door as my thick coworker jumped inside the front seat draping an arm around the back of the driver's side seat.

"Hi baby, my name is Holly McMichael!" She offered her hand with a gregarious smile but dropped it into his crotch when he tried to shake.

"Oh, it's like that, huh?" Phil was smitten. Looking like he'd just won the lottery as I tried the back door.

"Before you two jump the broom; how's about opening the back door, please?"

"Sorry!"

The lock released allowing me to get inside as Phil peeled out leaving Holmby Estates and whatever crime she'd committed, in the dust. Holly didn't waste time turning the man's radio to a station with some loud rap music as Phil continued giggling like someone was tickling him. Holly laughed too, cupping and jiggling one of her boulders for his viewing pleasure as the car swerved into the other lane for a few seconds.

"Come on Holly, don't get us killed!" I complained.

"Sorry but he's just so cute; hey baby, like these fucking titties, huh?"

"You know it; damn girl, you always been like that?" He asked sheepishly between anxious giggles as Holly leaned back raising a penciled in eyebrow.

"You asking me if these puppies, are real?!!"

Holly used both of her hands pressing them against her breasts flattening them out for seconds before letting them bounce back into their original shape like twin mountains of jello. The car swerved a bit, alarming me again.

"HOLLY!!"

"Sorry again, but this distinguished older man thinks I got fake puppies. You fucked them; tell Phil how real they are." I didn't respond, instead staring at the road worried we'd crash before we got were we were going. Holly continued her act using her mind blowing endowments as a siren call while caressing the back of his head.

"I didn't mean they were fake; I just was kind of wondering how long they've been that-BIG!" Phil clarified.

"Aw shit, really Phil?" Holly face palmed as we both laughed. I recalled her slapping the taste out of some guy's mouth after being asked the same question outside of work a month after I started. In fact, most of the time Holly presented an entirely different face to the public as this sullen badass.

"Just being honest." He admitted.

"Well since you're so cute, I guess I can fill in a few blanks, honey. I was mostly just kind of dumpy and frumpy early on like my mom, but when I hit sixteen, I went from a small C-Cup to a Double D and shit. I mean I had some okay tits before, but it was like something got triggered, a flip switched somewhere. Suddenly I had these big ass titties and all the boys came a calling. My dumb ass mother didn't even really change out my bras for a minute, so it just made me look even bigger. Hurt like hell, though."

"Must have been hard." Phil added.

"Like your dick?" Holly deftly squeezed his crotch, making the driver squirm in his seat.

"You're on your shit, tonight." I commented with a sliver of snark.

"What's the matter, you don't wanna share." Holly glanced into the side mirror back at my face in the side mirror on her door while giving Phil's beard a playful little tug.

"I play with others just fine."

"Don't worry, there's more than enough of me to go around unless you're not into the Chinese finger cuffs thing?"

"What's that?" Phil asked still enraptured.

"Guys on both ends, girl in the middle, baby." The mirth continued as she continued working her magic in the front seat. I checked messages on my phone while they cuddled in the front wondering if I really wanted the impromptu threesome Holly was suggesting.

"So, who were you hooking up with tonight?" Holly asked looking in the rear view mirror at my face.

"I'm gonna have to take the fifth."

"Somebody I know?

"I-TAKE-THE-FIFTH!!" I reiterated.

"So, it is somebody I know, eh?"

She was smiling mischievously letting me know that I was probably going to be spilling at some point before we parted ways. The minute she found out about Martha; I'd never hear the end of it. Of course she didn't know about the ass kicking curves our mutual boss had been sequestering under baggy clothing. It seemed they shared some common ground in that regard with each representing the proverbial opposite end of the sexual spectrum with their uncommon attributes.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers