Dirty Dawg - Holly McMichael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just messing with you two; I just finished my exit interview. I wanted to say that both of you were really good employees and I'm sorry I gave you a hard time."

She was actually smiling and talking like a human being. Holly looked shocked at the stranger before us wearing out boss's weathered face. Martha stared at both of us with a twinkle in her eye, winking before walking away.

"I'll call you, sometime nigga." She called out, letting me know she was still the same woman I'd despised not so long ago.

"Bitch."

Holly was not so forgiving leaning forward sticking her head out the window, looking after her. She suddenly started tapping my shoulder frantically.

"What?" Her head was still stuck out the dispatch window as I squeezed in beside her taking a look. Martha was standing at the end of the aisle in a navy blue Polo tennis dress that left nothing to the imagination. Her secret curves were revealed to everyone in the office along with that awesome pear shaped ass which looked as if it would burst the seams of the material.

"Holy, I didn't know she was holding like that." Holly commented, her eyes shifting towards me in realization.

"Morgan Freeman's twin sister." I mused as she smiled withdrawing back into the mail room.

I knew she felt like an idiot after heckling me about sleeping with the boss. Now we were watching this same woman getting veritably mobbed by thirsty coworkers on her last day.

"I was better than her, anyway." Holly countered.

"I take the fifth." She playfully slapped my cheek as I leaned out the window wanting one last look at that thick, shelf butt on my former boss. It almost looked like she wasn't wearing any underwear as she posed for a few pictures with some of our instantly smitten male coworkers.

"Excuse me, now." Someone tapped my shoulder wanting to pass in the narrow corridor outside the window.

"Huh?"

"I be wantin to get pass while you be looking at me mum's bum-bum." I found this cocoa colored woman staring at me. She reminded me of a better looking version of that actress, Mindy Kaling or the retired female rapper from the 90's named YoYo. She had this sort of nappy bob hairstyle with an easygoing smile on her face.

"Your mom, Martha?" She smiled reaching up to close my open mouth as I slid back into the window.

"Yes, she be me mother; you can look at mine as I go, too."

"You are?" I was lost in her face, finding a bit of similarity with my former employer.

"Me name Babbette." She had this thick Caribbean accent which didn't jibe with the Mississippi native who was supposed to be her mother. I was intrigued noticing the white, African Boho dress that was almost painted on curves definitely inherited from her mother.

"Pleased to meet you." I offered a hand, but she just stared at it with a half smirk on her face.

"Right boi; yeah, you take care of your girl over there."

She nodded towards Holly sliding by as my eyes followed finding a butt that dwarfed her mother's. It was huge, looking like two pillows stuffed under her dress. Her legs were long and shapely matching her mother's with a sort of sheen that caught the light. Martha was watching down the aisle, not amused.

"WATCH YOURSELF!" She warned as her daughter joined her. Both of them walked out of the office with an entourage in tow.

"Man, you don't miss a beat." Holly observed, weighing a parcel as I leaned against the window thinking of Babbette.

"Well, I am a Dirty Dawg."

THE END

**Author note: This is a direct sequel to DIRTY DAWG: Big Boss Booty**