Dirty Dawg - Holly McMichael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you've got your hands full, Holly."

"How did you know?" I leaned forward realizing Phil's cock was being stroked in her palm. I chuckled falling into the backseat laughing into my hands. No wonder he had been quiet while we spoke.

*************************************************************************************

Saturday Morning, 3:55 AM

We ended up at a motel that was ironically six blocks away from the building where we worked. There was no way I was taking Holly McMichael to the residential hotel I was currently residing in, especially since I still had my doubts about the status of Big D a.k.a Derbin, a serious shit head. My Uncle Jimmy had always advised against taking a hookup to your place going one further telling me that you should treat your home like the fucking Batcave. I have to admit that I'd never been in a threesome where another guy was involved part of me wondering if I could ace him out of the situation. I'd done all the heavy lifting up to this point, but Phil was just at the right place at an opportune moment. He sprung for the room making that line of thought fade partially as we walked back over to the car where Holly was waiting.

"Man, this shit is fucking crazy." Phil admitted.

"Tell me about it; if it wasn't Holly, I'd leave her with you."

"Been waiting a while for that one, huh?"

"Let's just say that your presence takes a few things off the table." I was still leery of a threesome involving another dude, but she was one of those bucket list things I wanted to check off before I left this mortal coil. Phil turned to me with a stern look on his face.

"Look brotherman, no homo." He offered obviously in the same frame of mind.

"And uh, no crossing the streams." We dapped in mutual agreement after establishing the rules of engagement.

Holly McMichael leaned against the car waiting with a smoldering cigarette in her mouth. The expression on her face spoke to her true thoughts, doubtless concerning her better half and likely his mistress. She didn't seem to have any modesty after we'd escaped the trailer park, standing there in her expensive bra and some too tight jeans that molded legs that could've used a little more volume. She had a muffin top, but that was just nature's way of helping her cope with the enormous gifts adorning her torso. Holly held her hands up wanting and catching the keys pitched by Phil in an underhanded toss. Both of our eyes wet to the compact, chunkiness of her butt as Holly unlocked the room door before noticing the trajectory of our glance with a downward gaze.

"What?"

"I was just thinking that it's always the same with girl with huge tits; no ass at all."

"Excuse me?" She stopped in the door turning profile with the tips of her massive breasts hidden behind the door frame.

"No, it's not that you have no ass, but you usually don't find girls like you with-well, a big butt." Phil added as I shrugged. Holly turned facing us indignant, hands on her hips.

"You two motherfuckers got jokes for real. I'm gonna have to school both of you little boys." Both of us shrugged as Holly reached out grabbing both of our shirts yanking us into the motel room. I slammed the door shut behind us.

This big bodied, mamma with the wild unkempt mane of strawberry blonde hair and the enormous breasts was no slouch. As soon as I cleared the door, Holly's tongue was already invading my mouth while both of her hands went to our crotches, grasping and fondling. She shifted over kissing Phil with as much passion, really getting into it as I got behind her grabbing a handful of her hair finding another stupid tattoo at the base of her skull bearing her man's name in shaky script letting. I ran the flat of my tongue over it wishing that motherfucker could see us now. Holly pushed her butt into my crotch with a bumping motion as she momentarily slid her hands under Phil's shirt raking her nails across his middle aged belly before unbuckling his belt. His hands were full with her boulders squeezing to his heart's content. I grabbed her hips grinding against her butt, before going at the clasp on her bra, unhooking it.

The large expensive brassiere came away in Phil's hands allowing Holly's breasts to bounce free with this sort of rubbery motion. They actually looked bigger unfettered, like huge watermelon sized balloons as she directed his hands to the clasp on her skintight jeans. My hands cupped her breasts from behind, squeezing big handfuls as she leaned into my body covering my hands with her own. Once the single button hidden under her muffing top was undone, the two halves of her weathered jeans parted on their own accord.

"I can't believe this shit is even happening." Phil admitted, not believing his eyes.

"BELIEVE THIS!!" Holly dug her fingers into his hair pulling his face into her cavernous cleavage, smothering him in her bountiful womanhood.

She cupped the outsides of her breasts clapping them on his head repeatedly, drawing him up into another soulful kiss. I tugged at the waistband of her jeans finding it necessary to simply peel them down in a rolling motion until her ass appeared.

"What the fuck's wrong with Derbin?" I mused, finding peach colored G-String under the denim. There was a cute little bow tied in the back right above the shallow crack of her butt.

"What, you wanna fuck him or something,?" Holly sneered at the mention of his name.

"Shut up."

"Shut me up with some fucking dick."

Our chemistry was undeniable on friendly terms and something else entirely. Phil's shirt was already stripped away and flying to the carpet as I used my thumbs to uncover more of her butt. I stand by my earlier assessment that it looked like a big butt that had been somehow reduced to a third of its size and reattached to her back. I got my cock out rubbing in her shallow cleft as Holly cupped a breast bringing it up to Phil's lips. Both of their tongues swirled on the large erect nipple before she directed his attention solely to the other. I swept her hair aside nibbling on her ear, sucking on the earlobe. Holly captured my right wrist bringing my hand up to her breast wanting to be touched everywhere.

Phil came in kissing her full on the mouth as the big, country girl dipped at the knee. His hand was digging into her crotch, no doubt working her clit. I decided I'd like the little G-String enough that I pushed my cock under the elastic strip at the back sawing my length along her butt. Holly shivered and twisted a bit from our combined effort reaching up grabbing both of us by the wrists. We followed her to the edge of the bed, followed the swing motion ending up side by side before her. Holly was flushed, gasping with a joyous smile on her face. I'll be honest and admit that we were dually intimidated by the massive breasts before our faces.

"Yeah, so you two clowns wanna talk about some ass on my front porch, huh?!!" It almost felt like we were her kids getting scolded, sitting there under the shadow of her gigantic tits.

Before we could say anything, Holly's hands shot out cupping both of our heads on either side yanking our faces into her breasts. Each breast was enough to cover our faces dead on, feeling something akin to semi-solid muscle in their natural buoyancy. Both of us had the same idea taking a nipple simultaneously into our mouths, nipping and sucking hard. Holly's hands lovingly rubbed our heads as she enjoyed the dual attention. We made a saliva coated mess out of her breasts, Phil sucking with this pulling motion while I took my available nipple between the teeth.

Her breasts were definitely sensitive which accounted for the death grip Holly applied to the back of our heads, nearly smothering us with her bosom. The stimulation became too much as she shoved us back roughly, covering her saucer sized areolas with both hands, gasping. Phil and I exchanged glances before each pinching a bit of the G-String drawing it down her hips until her shaved muff came into view. Holly did us one better reaching back, undoing the bow, yanking the silky material away from her crotch. She tossed it over our heads near the headboard behind us.

"Alright, lets get serious." Holly was directing traffic like a seasoned pro as I wondered if she'd been in other threesomes. When we'd fooled around before at work, I thought I'd been lucky just getting a tit fuck.

Holly planted her butt between us taking up enough space with her wide frame that we stood up in front of her side by side, just ogling her gargantuan breasts in a state of awe. At this point it was just the natural reaction you'd have seeing something like that. We dropped our pants, losing them and the shoes as well, but I decided to retain my shirt. Both of our throbbing cocks were pointed right at Holly's face. I hate to admit this, but Phil definitely had me in that department as she reached out grabbing both of our cocks in her chubby palms. She began a slow, twisting motion stroking while her blue eyes shifted between us.

"Mmmm, looks like it's my luck day; you two got some fucking rods, here." She ran her tongue across her thin lips, before biting into her lower lip.

"What're are you gonna do with them?" Phil asked, arching his back a little as she stroked him with purpose. Holly glanced between our faces playfully smiling as she leaned in swirling her tongue on the head of my cock.

"I'm gonna suck all the chocolate off these big ass dicks, fuck the shit out of both you-and then, we're gonna revisit that shit you said about my fucking ass, boys."

"Ain't no boys, here." I groaned as she slid her fist along my shaft.

"Prove it." Holly challenged going in for my cock, before faking me out at the last moment, inhaling half of Phil's endowment. This woman had some skills, working half of his shaft while jacking the rest roughly with her fist in perfect tandem.

Hunched over like she was, resulted in her enormous breasts literally resting on the top of her thighs. I covered her fist with my own, fucking her palm until she relented, taking me into her mouth. I gave no quarter taking her face with wild abandon in a loud, wet and sloppy display. Holly reared back coughing a bit as her eyes slid in Phil's direction. This time she managed a little more than half of his junk in torrid, dripping fashion.

"Suck that shit, baby; fuck that shit with that mouth." Holly's wild mane of frizzy, blonde hair hid her efforts, but whatever she was doing got some results from the strained look on his face. She reared back stroking both of us letting a stream of saliva drool down her chin into her cavernous cleavage, gasping laboriously.

"Do your fucking job, baby." I grabbed a handful of her hair, tapping and running my cock on her lips until I found entrance, visibly poking the inside of her chin.

"Hey man, I gotta taste the pussy." Phil admitted as I released her, still stroking my shaft. Holly reclined on the bed, still sniffling and coughing a little bit as He buried his face in her snatch. In seconds she was squirming around on the bed whining loudly, almost scooting away from him. Phil gathered her thighs up in his arms, hooking her legs over his shoulders as he went to town on her cunt.

"OOOHHHH, EEEEAT THAT PUSSS-SEEEE!!" Holly lost it gasping and humping up into his face as I crawled into the bed taking her mouth again. I mounted her face from the side in a modified pushup position seriously fucking away at it while she pushed her breasts together with her fists. The kinetic motion caused this sort of vertical jiggle to her mashed together cleavage, much like the waves of the ocean.

"THAAASSS RIGHT, YEAH DAAAAADEEE!! EAAAAT THAT SHIT!!" Phil's head appeared to be trembling and vibrating as he took Holly's words to heart. Her nipples were completely extended, the tops of her breasts flushed crimson.

"CUMMING!! CUMMING!! CUMMING!! CUMMING!! CUMMING!!" Holly screamed, humping wildly up into his face as he doubled down gripping her wriggling thighs tightly. My cock slapped her face and cheeks as she started gasping loudly, bucking up off the bed into Phil's face.

"YOU GON TAKE SOME DICK NOW, BITCH!!" Phil suddenly snarled, shoving his cock into her so hard that I heard the impact of their mounds smashing together. He started hitting that shit balls deep at top speed, fucking the dog shit out of Holly on a dime. She was getting straight raw dogged on the edge of the bed.

Holly's face scrunched up into a mask of erotic agony almost looking like she was giving birth as Phil made good on this once in a lifetime opportunity. Her mouth hung open so wide that I could see some fillings in her teeth. This woman was getting seriously screwed so hard, I could hear Phil's balls slapping up against the bottom of her ass.

"AAAAWWWWW SHIT MAN, YOU FUCKING MY STOMACH WITH THAT SHIT!!"

Holly screamed, bucking up into his pelvis, thrust for thrust. I was dumbfounded kneeling there with my cock right across her forehead as Phil went to town.

"GIMME!!" Holly managed to put my cock in her mouth, pacifying herself as Phil inched up onto the bed locking his arms around her thighs, still fucking deep into her snatch like it was going out of style.

Holly's twisting hand motion and labored, vacuum like sucking had me humping her face in kind while Phil was visibly huffing it.

"AAAAWWWWW FAAAAWWWKKK, MAAAANNN!!" Holly went into hysterics, screaming at the top of her lungs orgasming thunderously. She started sobbing loudly as tears streamed down her cheeks, working her hips up into the base of Phil's cock as she jerked wildly on my abused cock.

"TAKE SOME FUCKING CUM, TRICK!!" Phil suddenly reared back tossing her legs to the side roughly as he scrambled to her side jerking his huge cock, alarming me.

"DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS!!" I stumbled back off the bed, tumbling to the carpet as he shot rope after rope across Holly's massive mams. This guy was screaming just as loud, sounding like someone had stuck a hot poker inside his ass or something. I sat there watching as he came down from his sexual high, chuckling along with Holly.

"Shit, I'm sorry about that."

"Whu-What was that "Cross the Stream" shit you were yelling about?" Holly was breathing hard with a hand pressed against her huge chest, still chuckling.

"Cum dodging, it's about cum dodging Holly." Both of them were laughing post coitally making me feel stupid for admitting it openly.

"Don't be mad baby, let me get washed up so we can try the Chinese finger cuff thing, boys."

They were still laughing as Phil helped Holly up carefully pulling her into his arms. I noticed a smitten look on both of their faces, but knew I wasn't going anywhere until I screwed her silly, myself. It was selfish considering I'd already been with our mutual boss, Martha the night before. Holly limped into the bathroom as both of us watching the cute little sway of her small butt.

"No ass at all." The door slammed in our faces.

"Agreed."

"Sorry to go rouge on you there, buddy; I got caught up when she started cumming. That's the best time to stick it to a bitch."

"Right." I agreed as Holly showered in the bathroom.

"You know her from work?"

"Yeah, I fucked her tits a couple of weeks ago in the mailroom. That's where we work together, Phil and as you can guess; Holly makes the time wiz right on by with those boulders." We both chuckled watching steam waft under the door.

"Hey, didn't you say that you was banging your boss, earlier?"

"Yeah, should've seen that fucking ass."

"I wish I had."

"Honestly, her head's a two bagger, though."

"Two bagger, what's that?"

"A bag for her head, and one for yours."

"OH, YEAH...right, I get it."

We both stared around the room as the shower stopped, unwilling to look in one another's direction due to mutual male nudity and the awkwardness of this spontaneous threesome. Holly open the door releasing a torrent of steam into the bedroom standing there with her arms spread holding the adjacent door frames. We took in her figure finding little things we hadn't initially noticed before in her shape. There was a full figured symmetry to her body in the way she carried the weight from the wideness of her shoulders and torso genetically configured to hold those massive breasts to the way her body displayed a bit of femininity just below her little muffin top with some nice legs with the slightest bit of cellulite on her thighs. Holly McMichael was built for power.

"Okay, its your turn with the pussy if you can get it up?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I raised an indignant eyebrow as Holly cupped the underside of both our chins. She gave Phil an affectionate kiss, before crawling between us into bed, remaining on all fours with her butt level with our heads.

"You fucked Martha." She said with a wry smile on her face.

"Shit."

"Hey man, I ain't judging if you want a little job security." She was almost laughing in my face as Phil glanced at me wanting an answer. I realized Holly had been listening to our conversation.

"What, she fucked up or something?" Phil asked.

"Well, they say she look like Morgan Freeman's twin sister over at the job." Holly answered almost guffawing as Phil started laughing hard. I rolled my shoulders taking in the ridicule before sinking my teeth into Holly's left ass cheek with a hard nip.

"Ouch, do it again baby." Holly encouraged, arching her back mashing her huge breasts into the mattress. Phil was still laughing at the analogy about Martha, but I knew they wouldn't be saying that shit if they knew the body she was hiding.

I nipped her again earning an encouraging moan before sinking two fingers inside her snatch making the big, country mamma groan. Phil turned in the opposite direction crawling in bed feeding Holly his cock. I added another finger working her inner grooves until I nudged a certain bumpy ridge that set her off again. Holly squealed with delight as I used the tip of my longest finger tickling her secret spot until she was fit to be tied. Phil was already taking advantage of the situation pumping his hips into her face. I had no intention of running up in her raw like he had, taking the time to slide a condom onto my penis. Both of his large hands captured handfuls of her lush, frizzy blonde hair as I completed the circuit sinking balls deep into her snatch. Holly's moderately sized butt complimented my endowment as it speared her in measured strokes. I was still a bit off my game from the absolute romp with Martha earlier.

"Morgan Freeman's twin sister?" Phil asked inquisitively while taking Holly's mouth. It felt like he thought I was lying about something.

"I said she was a two bagger, man." Her small, compact butt was effortlessly sliding along my cock leaving a milky sheen on the condom. I was glad I'd tooled up.

"But, Morgan Freeman's twin sister?"

"Dude, we fucking this bitch right here, or what?" I felt needlessly embarrassed as Holly laughed with her mouth full.

"LAUGH-THIS-OFF!!" I rewarded her with three hard strokes as she continued laughing with Phil's cock in her mouth. That muted, gurgling giggle turned to moans quickly as I started giving Holly the business end of my junk with extreme prejudice.

I liked the way her butt looked sliding along my cock, but there was no way it was a match for Martha's monster. I still regretted finding out about her secret on the eve of her resignation. Holly had irritated me so much that I decided to let her find out about things when we got back to work on Monday, if she weren't in jail by then.

"Hey man, let's turn her over on her back." She went with the flow rolling onto her back as her boobs, jiggled and bounced. She was still smiling about my hookup with Martha, acting like I'd fucked a bag lady or something.

"You know, two baggers are the thing right now; ain't that right, Holly?"