Dirty Dawg - Holly McMichael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you talking about?" She replied while doing the harmonica number with Phil's cock between her lips.

"Wasn't Derbin hitting a two bagger too, or was that all bullshit?"

"Fuck you."

"Okay, bitch." I was tired of stroking her at a steady pace deciding to ramp things up considerably even though it would seem like I was imitating Phil.

She responded physically as I snagged her ankles spreading her legs wide. My cock looked enormous, spearing her opening in this position as she gasped, crying out while an even larger cock plunged her mouth. Phil was using two hands to knead her right breast as he fucked her face. Holly started rocking in this uncoordinated manner going into the throws of another orgasm as he shifted into an odd squatting position right over her head. It looked weird for a few seconds before I realized what he was doing. Phil cupped those huge mammaries pushing them around his cock for an upside down tit fuck, looking up at me with this shit eating grin.

"Man, I didn't know what the fuck you were about to do; that shit looks crazy!" I admitted.

"She's licking my fucking nuts."

"Serious?"

"Yeah, she's fucking doing it." Holly McMichael was on some other over there shit, truly a catch as catch can type lover. She rolled through whatever was tossed her way like a true professional. Her fists were pushing into the outside of her breasts making things even tighter for Phil.

"OOOOOHHHHH, AWWWWWW SHE'S SUCKING MY FUUKIN BALLS MAAAANNN!!" His face scrunched up like he was in pain, humping hard into her immense tits as I backed off.

"FAAAWK IT, SHIT MAAAANN!! THIS BITCH ON SOME SHIT, RIGHT HEEEEERE!!" Several ropes of jizz exploded from the bottom of her cleavage in first and starts. His milky, oily glaze oozed from the wedged together underside of her tits down her belly, pooling on her mound. I stood back watching as he looked up at me shrugging.

"No crossing the streams."

Phil chuckled as I motioned for him to turn her over. Holly was gasping loudly as he scooted back seeming to help her up before roughly turning her over. Her cabbage patch doll like visage was beet red at this point, realizing what we were up to.

"Damn, you mothers-HEY WAIT, TIMES OUT!!"

"TAKE SOME FUCKING DICK WITH YOU BIG MOUTH!!"

I caught her from behind, yanking her narrow hips off the bed into my waiting cock while Phil watched. Her knees were hovering just over the carpet as I bulldogged her snatch into oblivion. This time my balls beat her puffy lips, making them as crimson hued as her plain face. Every time by balls would slap the bottom of her shallow butt, Holly would make this gasping grunt sound akin to someone being shanked. I bounced on the balls of my feet giving it to Holly McMichael with laser sharp efficiency. Her back began to sprout goosebumps and redden making the tan lines from her bra stand out all the more.

"AWWWWW, AWWWWNNN SHIT MAAAAN, KEEP FUCKING DAAAAT PUUSSSS-SEEEE!!" Holly whimpered and sobbed like she was getting a good old southern ass whipping as I put my knees on the edge of the bed, kneeling over her balls deep. Phil watched intently giving me the thumbs up as I managed to plow the hell out of the big, blonde mamma as the lilting cacophony rose until it was deafening. I straightened my back using her meaty shoulder to sit upright still her honeypot.

"DON'T-DON'T-DON'T STOP!! DON'T STOP FUH!! FUH!! DON'T STOP FUCKING MEEEEE!! KEEP DOING THAT FAAAAAWKING SHIT BLACK BOY!! AAWWWNNNN!! KEEP FAAWKING DAAAT PUUUUSSS-EEE!!" Holly's head was turned to the side as I noticed slobber and drool running down her chin onto the mattress. It looked like she was OD'ing on drugs or some shit.

"CUMMING!! CUMMING!! CUMMING!! CUMMING!! CUMMING!!" Holly screamed in a sustained falsetto pitch that sent me careening over the edge alongside her.

I popped out of her abused cunt leaving a visible gape as rope after rope of my watery jizz sprayed her shivering cheeks. I staggered back, sitting in a chair in front of the hotel window, resting my arm on the adjacent table. Holly's face was buried in the sheets as she sobbed, and half giggled. We both realized in short order that Phil was applauding.

"Cut it out bruh." I wiped the sweat from my brow letting my head roll back until I was staring at the ceiling.

"Damn youngblood, you fucking OP on that ass." He complimented.

"Stop."

"Super Saiyan, just saying" Phil continued as I waved him off. Holly slid off the edge of the bed, her face hidden by her frizzy, blonde mane.

"Please."

"TKO, and that wasn't no technical knockout either." We both started laughing as Holly gathered herself enough to raise two middle fingers directed at both of us without looking up. It seemed like she was embarrassed. She slowly looked up with a smile similar to a ventriloquist's dummy that made both of us laugh even harder at her.

"Fuck both of yall."

We laughed even more as she wobbled to her feet, whipping her hair over her head, revealing her face. Tears were streaming down her face as she laughed taking a tentative step in my direction with her fist raised before thinking better of it as she glanced down at my cock.

"How? Man, how are you still hard?" She giggled, eliciting more laughter as I gestured towards Phil sitting in the bed with his back against the headboard. Holly facepalmed at his matching erection.

"Somebody's hiding blue pills up in this motherfucker." She gasped, exasperated as we laughed.

"You hiding them fucking blue pills in your titties!" Phil added as she playfully slapped his foot, giggling before staring over at my cock.

"You tapping out Holly, because if you ain't; I gotta a lot more for you, bitch." She turned back towards Phil looking at him stroking his cock as well.

"A whole lot more." He added with a deadly serious tinge to his delivery as she looked between us trying to pick her poison.

Holly bit her bottom lip, obviously out of quips, running her hands through her shoulder length hair before hobbling over to me cupping a breast as Phil shrugged feeling he's lost the choice. Holly planted her butt in my lap doing this sort of awkward lap dance while grinning over at Phil. I helped her out by pushing my cock into the shallow crack of her butt. Her nails dug into my thighs as she sawed along my length gifting my with an impromptu pussy job until veins started sprouting on my shaft. I was sandwiched between her lower lips feeling her wetness on the underside of my shaft as the head poked my belly button. My nails dug into the soft flesh of her thighs helping her slide on my cock while Phil watched. The head of my cock poked her tunnel a few times sending waves of pleasure through my endowment.

"Oops, sorry about that."

Holly popped up out of my lap, walking over and crawling onto the bed with Phil. She started blowing him obviously trolling me by letting her butt rise up into the air. Her peach was in plain view calling out to me, slowly moving side to side. She wanted me to come over and get some more, but I sat there waiting as she pulled Phil down on his back. Holly did her best to throat him, only able to get a third instead. She glanced over her shoulder at me.

"Ain't you lonely over there, hon?"

I didn't reply, prompting her to move to the side so that I could see her sucking the shit out of Phil's cock. It really looked like she was trying to drain the chocolate out of it as her lips pursed inward. Her hands cupped the underside of his balls, squeezing and pumping as she kept looking back trying to entice me to come over. I leaned forward thumping my cock with my pointer finger making it bounce as she drooled all over the head of Phil's endowment. Her fist became a blur on the loose skin of his endowment as she licked her lips, still visually working me.

"Damn, that shit feels good!!" Phil groaned.

"You like this shit; like getting the shit jacked outta your fucking horse cock, baby?" She rewarded him working hard and meticulously on his uncircumcised cock.

"OOOHHHHH YEAAAHHH!!" It sounded like he was on the verge of exploding as Holly added one of her breasts to the fray. Saliva and precum were flying everywhere as she beat his cock on her breast, suddenly releasing it cold.

"Hold that thought." She rolled onto the floor crawling over between my thighs as her enormous breasts dragged on the carpet. I spread my legs using a finger to push my throbbing erection right into her mouth. Holly let me fuck her face in a sloppy display as continuous drool ran down her chin onto the floor between my feet. She lurched forward kneeling up right pushing my cock between her mountainous tits as Phil propped himself up on his elbows watching our progress.

"That's truly fucked up." He commented, his penis still pointing at the ceiling.

"She teased me first." I shot back.

Holly's monsters were partially resting on the top of my thighs completely hiding my cock in her sweaty, slippery cleavage. Even staring at them up close, you just had to appreciate the sheer weight of her tits. I barely had to move at all as she took things into over drive for a few seconds, before withdrawing as Phil scooted to the edge of the bed watching intently.

"Oh, did I forget something, over there?" She was definitely trolling both of us. I smacked her butt actually making it jiggle a little as she walked away. Holly knew how to use her weight mounting Phil making his endowment disappear. I slid another condom on, taking in the action. Phil's legs were hanging over the edge of the bed, feet planted flat as Holly bounced wildly, mashing down on the base of his cock.

"STUFFIN THAT SHIT, FUH!! FUH!! FAAAWKKK!!" Holly rolled off his cock taking it between her lips for a few seconds before staggering over deliriously mounting me on the chair.

This girl was on her shit, hooking her arms around my neck rocking and sawing her hips grinding me into hamburger. This was distinctly disorienting as her imposing bust mashed and slapped me stupid. Holly locked me in a veritable bear hug smothering me with her breasts. My head sunk into her cleavage, my ears muffled as her pelvis rocked and slammed the fuck out of me.

"SHE'S WILDING OUT ON YOUR ASS-YOUNGBLOOD!! SHE TAKING ALL THAT FUCKING DICK LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT!!" Phil was excited by what he saw, laughing as I struggled to keep up with Holly.

"WUH WUH WUH, WAAIT!!" Holly gasped thankfully dismounting me giving me a sweat soaked kiss on the forehead before getting down on all fours shaking the wetness out of her hair like some wild dog.

She was breathing so hard that we were worried paramedics would have to get involved. Both of us leaned forward observing her breathing from her mouth, our eyes scanning various parts of her anatomy. Holly dipped a few fingers into her snatch seemingly rubbing it as her heavy panting filled the air. I was worried we'd damaged her in some way as Phil leaned over rubbing her back.

"Hey mama, it's okay to tap out if you had enough." He was trying to be sympathetic, getting a middle finger as her defiant answer.

"Oh okay baby; I got you-I GOT THAT ASS!!" Phil mounted Holly, giving her a pounding to live for. Her compact little butt was destroyed along with her box with ripples everywhere before he relented again.

"Ah man, I should've fucked you back there in that mail room." Holly gasped as Phil wrapped her hair around his fist. She reared up on her knees as he wrapped his arm round her abdomen still stuffed full.

"Lucky you didn't."

"HUH?" Phil planted some kisses on the back of her neck, ironically in the same spot that I'd kissed earlier right on Derbin's name.

"AWWWWNNN SHIT MAAAAN, KEEP FUCKING DAAAAT PUUSSSS-SEEEE!!" Phil didn't have any fucks to give, judiciously railing Holly making her breasts bounce wildly on her chest. He did a few repetitions in fits and starts, stopping to give her second long rest periods. He also stole handfuls of her luscious breasts pinching her perpetually erect nipples.

"Hey Phil, you know Holly here, is a three point chick, right?"

"What's that?" He asked wiping sweat from his brow with his forearm, raising an eyebrow.

"You don't know what that is, man?"

"No."

"Let me show you then."

I walked over checking the condom on my endowment as he relinquished his position behind her. Instead of kneeling behind the large, buxom wild child; I reached down pulling her up until she straightened her legs managing to keep her palms flat on the carpet.

"FAAAAAWKING SHIT BLACK BOY!! AAWWWNNNN!! KEEP FAAWKING DAAAT PUUUUSSS-EEE!!" Holly took some more backs hots until she was just sobbing all over the place. After a few minutes of this her hand raised off the carpet giving her the three point stance of a football player as Phil laughed getting the joke. I captured Holly's other arm, standing her up as she smiled weakly.

"Hey, you know we can-like fuck anytime you want, right?" She stammered.

"We can?"

"Yeah man. You're solid in my book; a real stand up guy." Phil looked at me as Holly gave me a deep hug and kiss on thee cheek. I shrugged as Phil rubbed his chin staring at us both.

"What about me Holly; I'm on that fuck list, too?" He asked.

"What? Oh yeah man, you got it, brother!!" We were given the impression she was done as she waved a hand in Phil's direction. I was squeezing her breasts, feeling whimsical as he leaned forward kissing her belly.

"So, you tapping out, right?" I knew her ego, well.

"I'm just saying that I'd like to be able to fucking walk after this shit. You guys fuck like you just got out of the pen or something. You're gonna break my pussy with those pipes in your pants. Man, I need to go to fucking rehab after this shit."

She was just talking stream of conscious with an arm around my shoulders for support standing up. Phil kissed her hand, rubbing one of her thighs.

"Holly, I didn't cum yet." I said out of nowhere.

"You-GREEDY MOTHERFUCKER, really?" Her blue eyes widened as she looked down at my tumescence.

"I'd like to have one more, too?" Phil added sheepishly as she turned in his direction, mouth dropped.

"Okay fellas, I guess I gotta walk my puppies one last time."

Holly flexed her shoulders, cracking her bones audibly before sitting on the edge of the bed as Phil scooted over. She patted a spot for me to sit as well. We sat on the edge of the bed looking at the sunlight filtering in through the window as she sighed looking between our duel endowments. Phil gave her a peck on the cheek which turned into a mini make out session before she drifted over to me for more of the same.

"You know Holly; I had no idea you were such a beast in the sheets." Both of her fists were softly stroking our cocks.

"Yeah, well a lot of that was just pent up frustration and revenge sex. I'm glad I hooked up with you guys and that shit was definitely worth the wait. Big Daddy here, was an added bonus." There was a tinge of emotion in her voice that only I knew the origin of, noticing something in her eyes as the sparse eye shadow ran down her cheeks.

"Why thanks, Holly." Phil replied, rubbing her thigh.

"Hey boys, straddled the bed right here on either side of me. Stay on the edge, I wanna see if this shit works." Both of us stared at one another before kneeling in an upright position on either side of this big, country blonde.

"What're you gonna do?"

Holly grabbed both of our cocks rubbing and beating them on her breasts, tickling our crowns with her nipples before stuffing each under the corresponding breast. It was amazing watching out cocks disappear from sight as she took it one step further folding her meaty arms across her chest. I couldn't believe the tightness she was able to achieve fucking away at her side boob cleavage while Phil did the same. This woman was skilled, and I felt like laughing in Derbin's face if I ever saw him again. The sensation felt like a legitimate tit fuck, and I mean really good sized tits, too. Both of us fondled her, planting our palms flat against our assigned boob, maximizing the pleasure. Holly added to the visual aesthetic licking and running her tongue over her lips moaning all the while.

"Cum for me baby, blast some cum all over my fucking titties! Fuck these side boobs that's bigger than any bitches you ever had, fuckers!! Make some more cum for these big ass motherfucking titties!! Bust a nut all over me, mark me with your cream!! I WANT IT!! GIMME SOME CUM, PLEASE GIMME WHAT I WANT, GIMME WHAT I FUCKING NEED!! CREAM MY BOOBS!!"

Her dirty talk did the trick as Phil groaned loudly as spurts of jizz erupted into her cleavage from his side, pooling in a little puddle in her crotch. He still kept working his cock into her side boob cleavage as I went over the edge, too.

"AAAAWWWW SHIT HOL-LEEEEEE, AAAHHHHH SHIT!!" Three ropes shot out in almost identical fashion adding to the mess in her crotch, but I pulled my cock out aiming a few bursts at her face for good measure.

Holly 's fist became a blur on my endowment milking me dry. The first rope went right across her nose while the rest hit her cheeks and left some of that frizzy, strawberry blonde mane, soaked. Holly didn't miss a beat sucking me clean before giving Phil the same treatment. All three of us collapsed on our backs staring at the ceiling together.

"Oh man, let's get married, all three of us." She mused barely able to move. We started chuckling before passing dead out.

*************************************************************************************

Holly McMichael ended up spending a night in jail after all, not because of Derbin who was in need of some emergency dental work, but because his jump off filed charges. I was inert matter for the rest of the weekend, thankful that Phil had enough energy to drive me home. He drove off with Holly to greener pastures as I thought I'd seen the last of my coworker and partner in crime. It was one hell of a weekend that took a physical toll on me as I hobbled in to work on the following Monday. There were a large number of bouquets in the mail room I shared with Holly. I read the card finding that Derbin was trying to weasel his way back into her life. He'd bailed her out of jail and watched as she took his kids putting them inside Phil's infinity before driving off.

"That loser will never get it through his fucking head, that we're done." Holly hobbled into the office with some takeout placing the bag in front of me, ripping it open revealing some onion rings drenched in barbecue sauce.

"How're the kids with uhm, the new stepdad?"

"Phillip is the perfect stepfather and the kids love him. He's already teaching Derbin Jr. football and some other sports shit." Holly was sporting some thick braids today that made me chuckle feeling she'd gone native. She seemed a little loser and happier, even letting some of her famous cleavage show, which she wouldn't have done before.

"You know that's fucked up, right?"

"Yeah it's shitty, low hanging fruit to do crap like that to Derbin, but I figure it's better than just beating him to death with my bare, fucking hands. I still have love for him as the father of my kids, but that motherfucker's gonna have to take a few L's before I get over it."

"What about Phil; he a rebound?"

"I don't think so, but you always welcome to come over." She leaned into the window taking a few parcels from a coworker, ignoring his eyes in her bulging cleavage. We had a lot of traffic that day, most of it because of Holly's chest.

"How would you explain that shit to your kids?"

"Don't fuck with me; they'll be at the babysitter. Just call us up if you wanna get in on these." She jiggled a breast intentionally making me laugh.

"SHOULDN'T YOU TWO BE DOING MORE THAN GOOFING AROUND?!!" Martha's bitter countenance suddenly appeared in our dispatch window. It was a jolt of surprise that made me hiccup before our boss's countenance broke into a warm smile.