All Comments on 'Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern Ch. 02'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 4 years ago
Wow

I honestly can't remember the last time one of ur stories didn't have a psycho/manipulative hot bitz. The is a fantasy erotica website, can't one smoking hot uninhibited woman not be nuts?

mondotokenmondotokenover 4 years agoAuthor
Wow I honestly can't remember the last time one of ur stories didn't have a psycho/manipulative hot bitz. The is a fantasy erotica website, can't one smoking hot uninhibited woman not be nuts?

Creeperclaw,

Gen from the Bad M.I.L.F series

The Mei Twins (Body Issues not included.)

Daniela-Chubby Chasers Series

Chelsea -Mean Girls of Maplewood

**Well, honestly after I'd started writing a good number of these things, it seemed like somewhat of a natural progression to give them some character flaws good or bad. It was my intention to flesh them out because without the ticks, quirks and flaws; the women become little more than living blowup dolls. Maybe one day I'll be able to write a completely vanilla story.

Thanks for the input; it was a question someone was going to have to ask me one day I guess and I'm glad it was someone who has followed a lot of the stories in my catalog. I'm gonna have to dig through a ton of crazy and intermittent writer's fatigue to get to the vanilla.

**Please keep reading & THANK YOU very much.

jaythelazyreaderjaythelazyreaderover 4 years ago
You actually did it

Honestly believed that this story would've never got a sequel, especially after like 6 years. That's just awesome. I'm really interested in what direction you're going with Laila. Just great to see how you return to past series.

mondotokenmondotokenover 4 years agoAuthor
Comments: Hi. I. Love your stories. I am an Indian girl. I study in college doing my graduation. I like your stories. I have had a few sexual encounters with people off other religions It is taboo in my religion to date someone from other religion. If yo

Thank you for reading this story Shilu; I have plans for more women of various nationalities scheduled for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You talented dude!

I am thrilled you came back to finish this story after so long! I have read all your stories here and on other platforms.

Please do not stop, keep going okay. You are the best author in this genre. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous