Dirty Dawg - The Series Ep. 04

Story Info
Swallowed.
14k words
4.89
3k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

AUTHOR NOTES:

The following are the preceding stories of this series in chronological order.

1). Dirty Dawg: The Indian Intern Series

2).Dirty Dawg: Big Tit Derby

3).Dirty Dawg: Big Boss Booty

4).Dirty Dawg - Holly McMichael

*****************************************************************************************

"Oh, hello?" I was still flustered after getting a shock to the system after discovering a former love interest of sorts and learning that she'd moved on gracefully.

I'd ended up having a fateful one-night stand with her that culminated in her cutting me out of her life after I'd learned of her "night job" as a stripper. This was due to her rival and worst enemy, who I slept with partially out of spite leaving that woman Conception aka Conchita unfulfilled on purpose in her mother's food truck, afterwards.

Sister Fate deemed that I'd find out what occurred afterwards when I happened upon Conchita in a Walmart after doing hours of work in exchange for a hookup with my partner in the mail room, Holly McMichael. It turned out to be a boon as we were sexually compatible to the ninth degree. I enjoyed Conchita and she in turn gave as good as she got, several times over.

Now I was conflicted after learning that my former Lizbeth was married and had a new baby with some dorky looking guy who probably made way more money than me. I was still pretty much in the same place since the time we interacted regularly. It was a slap in the face from the universe with Conchita as the cheese in the metaphorical mouse trap and Holly as the catalyst.

Back in the day, I'd fooled around with Holly McMichael taking full advantage of her boulder sized tits having a go at Conchita the following day after spending the night with Lizbeth unaware she was about to cut me out of her life.

"Uhm hello, I'm Jenny. Jenny Delacruz and I'm from the main office new around here. I was supposed to be here yesterday but got sidetracked; supposed to help you with the pack up in the storage room and uh, some other things over the weekend. I missed out, but I'm here all day so we can make up for lost time."

Jenny Delacruz was this short Asian woman with an unusually cute face, eyes hidden behind some thick nerdy glasses which were almost the same kind Lizbeth was wearing when I saw her. She was wearing a mint-colored windbreaker jacket over a hot pink collared golf t-shirt and simple jeans with canvas sneakers on her feet. A backpack hung from her shoulder as she ran a finger through her shoulder length hair with this muted plucky looking smile on her oval shaped face. This was the girl next door.

"Nice to meet you; it's okay about yesterday, I got a lot done so it's mostly just catalouging and clean up. The main office sent you down here, on a weekend?"

"Yeah uh, well I usually work remotely. Guess they thought I should stretch my legs a bit." She started to laugh but cut it short as I noticed she stuck a leg out trying to be cute to emphasize her point.

"Uhm, well okay then; do you need a place to put your backpack?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, follow me, Jenny." I unlocked the door, still reeling internally from seeing Lizbeth out of nowhere holding the door for my impromptu coworker. Jenny grabbed the door handle inching close to it with this little stutter step.

"It's only fair that I hold the door for you, especially since I wasn't here to help out yesterday." She gestured towards the stairwell leading up to the back of my department which was a small office and dispatch in the middle of a larger floor. I didn't know what to make of the gesture figuring maybe she thought I would look at her butt when she walked up the stairs. It happened a lot with other women when I first transferred over from my other job after that office folded.

"Uhm, thanks."

"Think nothing of it partner; I'm, gonna be helping you all day." Jenny had this cheesy sort of fake looking smile that triggered my internal defense mode. I recognized that smile in a lot of other women in the working world and usually it meant some sort of trouble if I didn't mind my Ps and Qs. I walked up a few steps then turned glancing back.

"So, what's your position since you work remotely?" I found her still standing at the bottom of the stairs staring blankly in my direction. It took her a second too long to answer, making me antsy.

"Middle management, started off freelance but got an offer that worked for me. I love working from home now and making some serious coin." Jenny was still there looking up at my face talking lively, but with a straight face.

"How'd they get you to come over here for a weekend?"

"I owed a favor; and it worked out because I got to meet one of my coworkers who would've never known I existed."

"Who?" I was curious.

"You." She pointed abruptly, then looked at her own feet when I stared back blank faced. I was starting to think she was some kind of mole left over from the management of my previous company who didn't exactly like me.

I'd walked through broken glass and fire in an epic struggle with my former boss Mr. Kumar and his "out there"entitled niece Laila, who came in posing as an intern. She was actually middle management tricking me into training her for a position that she knew I should've been in years earlier. We'd also fooled around with me pounding epic sand out of her big Indian ass before all was said and done. Now, she was back in her home country in an arranged marriage.

"Uhm, okay."

"Did I say something wrong; you look weirded out?"

"Nah, I just look funny."

"No, you don't; I mean, you look just uh, fine." It sounded like she caught herself mid-sentence walking up a few steps behind me gesturing for me to continue. I walked up a few more steps then looked back to find her staring.

"You coming?"

"Yeah." Jenny tucked her chin joining me on the step continuing onward to the second-floor door pulling it open letting it slam loudly behind her.

"Uhm, okay." I followed.

Jenny was standing outside my office right at the locked dispatch window with her back to me staring at her phone. It seemed like she'd been at the office before making me think she was some kind of plant. My former employers still had it out for me, and I was determined to give this woman nothing outside of my robotic best. I walked up to the door unlocking it, finding a stack of packages on the floor. Security on graveyard shift were instructed to deliver packages left at the dock to the mail room for processing.

"Uh, do you have your own office or are you, with me for most of the day?" I avoided Jenny as she turned with what I thought was a fake smile plastered across her face.

"Well uh, aren't we expecting another person, too?"

"It's just me." I answered not looking at her face finding more mail and packages all over the place backed up due to my having to spend extra time downstairs in the storage room doing a good half of the work left behind after I traded sex for Holly having the rest of the weekend off.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

"Are you sure about that; this is way too much work for one person. I thought two were scheduled in the mailroom at all times with a supervisor covering them on breaks, and lunch. You sure you're alone this weekend?" The hair stood up on the back of my neck as Jenny stood there looking me dead in the face. Holly McMichael made out like a bandit on me, but I didn't want to be responsible for her losing her job.

"Well, you're here, aren't you?" I forced an awkward smile knowing I wasn't going to answer the question unless she wanted to reveal her true identity to me. I figured I was fucked one way or the other no matter how I answered.

"True, so I guess we're in this, together; Uhm, I can get all this stuff out of the way if you want to start downstairs in the storage room. You don't have to worry; I know my way around a mail room blindfolded."

"Should I be worried about my job?"

"Very funny; do you want me to take the storage room and join me down there later, then?"

"Nah, I'll take it, Jenny."

"You're not saying that because I'm a woman, are you? I don't have a problem getting my hands dirty." Even though she was smiling; I was getting edgy vibes from her just beneath the surface.

"I'm going." I started to walk off jingling the keys in my pocket as a form of protest to her presence in the office. I wasn't going to give her what she wanted by engaging in a "frenemy-argument" so that she could get the ball rolling. The new company that had been slowly taking over the place seemed to be closing its fist around its employees and I'd forgotten the struggle that started a while back with that Indian intern.

"EXCUSE ME!"

"Yeah?" I glanced back at the door leading down the back stairwell to the storage room at the bottom.

"I'll be down as soon as I take care of all this stuff backed up in the office." It looked like she picked up on my latent attitude towards her presence, but I didn't care.

"Sure." I left Jenny there at the entrance to the mailroom, closing the door behind me letting it slam as she did moments earlier.

My mind was running a mile a minute with Holly McMichael at the forefront. There was likely no doubt Jenny knew she was scheduled to be on duty on weekends alongside me, so I dialed her up getting voicemail a few times until she picked up as I unlocked and got just inside the door.

"Fuck, speak." It sounded as if she'd been awakened from a deep sleep; I woke the proverbial dragon.

"YOU GOTTA GET DOWN HERE, RIGHT NOW!!" I blurted out engulfed with existential panic for my random friend with benefits and busty coworker.

"WHAT?!! Are you shitting me this early on a Sunday morning, huh? I do believe we made a deal that I get the rest of the weekend off in exchange for draining your balls. Well, I held up my end of the bargain and what; now you wanna back out because you got stuck with all that shit down there at the office?!"

"No listen..."

"No, you listen; I let you do what you wanted and particularly enjoyed it too, but if you're trying to fuck with me, I gonna give you the mother of all two pieces when I see you tomorrow. I gave up the pussy and you're trying to renege on our deal! Man, if you don't cut it out, I'm gonna leave you laying upside down at the top of them stairs outside the motherfucking office. You're gonna get your grill knocked out just like that bum ass bitch, Derbin." I noticed she was half whispering, probably not wanting to wake up Phil.

"SOMEONE'S HERE!"

"Huh, what did you say, bro?"

"Some weird ass Asian chick I never seen before showed up this morning, and it looks like she's been here before. Just walked right over to the mailroom. Talks like she's from management but is acting like she'd some kind of remote worker sent over here to help us out. I ain't trying to go back on our deal, and you ain't never giving me nothing but them big ass titties of yours, FYI. You know a Jenny Delacruz?"

"Fuck no; you think the new management team is trying to play some fucking games?" I could hear the ruffle of bedding as Holly presumably sat up.

"Yeah, you need to get down here asap, Holly." I was anxious wanting to present a united front this time before the bullshit began.

"No can do."

"WHAT BITCH!! WHAT-THE FUCK?!! Did you hear a word I've said? A motherfucking op is down here snooping around and you're up in yo narrow ass because I got some pussy on trade; okay bitch, I'll give you another day if you want, but I'm not taking any shit if you get fired, okay?"

"Sorry man; it's not like that." Holly suddenly sounded contrite.

"You're not coming?"

"It's not like that."

"What's that supposed to mean, huh bitch?" I was irritated that she still resisted coming to the office.

"Uh, I'm kinda in Vegas."

"WHAT?!!"

"Man, I'm out of state."

"...ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I did a doubletake in the storage room.

"Look, I'm taking a redeye back there at eleven tonight; I'll see you in the morning. No matter what happens, we'll talk and uh...I owe you one. You've always been cool with me, and you got one hell of a big dick, too. No matter what happens, we people, okay?"

"Yeah, I'm shocked you and Phil could just up and fly out like that on a whim; uh, tell him I said hello."

"Uh, sure thing; look, I'll talk to you tomorrow." I heard some movement in the background and the sounds of another person yawning. I listened closely expecting Holly to tell her man and our mutual acquaintance I was on the phone. Then I heard more movement and some kissing followed by an additional muffled voice.

"Holly?" It sounded like more movement in the background as I detected some muted talking and random distant laughter.

"BYE!" She ended the call.

"What the fuck; are they swinging out there or something?" As far as I knew, I was the only other guy Holly messed around with post Derbin. She'd got with Phil the same night we all hooked up for an epic revenge threesome on her cheating boyfriend / baby daddy. She'd been with the Uber driver, a semi-retired trucker since then as an impromptu blended family. I'd been invited to continue our sexual acquaintance, but hadn't taken them up on the offer. I just didn't want to be the third wheel.

"Guess they do that shit all the time, now." I mumbled as I worked in the storage room.

Thoughts of our original "Big Boss" Martha popped up in my head as I recalled packing up a lot of her stuff in this very storage room on what turned out to be her last night running the department. We'd hooked up as well after I found out she was holding. This older woman and MILF had one of the best bodies I'd ever seen on a woman of any age, and a show stopping ass that shut down any room she walked into.

We ended up hooking up in the first of two epic weekend one-night stands with Martha flexing sexually on me that night; me flexing on Holly, with Phil later in the AM, ironically on a Sunday much like the one I was presently trapped in with Jenny Delacruz. It was serendipitous to a certain extent as I'd also hooked up with Holly this weekend followed by a scintillating series of trysts with Conchita, a former enemy over this weekend. Thinking about it and the discovery of Lizbeth's fate left me a bit addled. I truly didn't know what would happen next as I considered what would happen on Monday morning.

"Huh?" There was some light knocking on the heavy metal door of the storage room. It didn't have a peephole situated on the backstairs of the building, so I was obliged to open it to find Jenny standing there right outside it with her wrists crossed over, one hand holding a phone.

"Can we talk?"

"Aw shit." I facepalmed thinking this was it believing I'd get shit canned too because of my deal with Holly McMichael. Jenny blinked profusely, raising her palm as she stepped inside the storage room, but used a foot to keep the heavy door open.

"Uh no, it's not like that! I figured out you probably think I'm here to spy on you or something; it's not like that, I'm just here to help you out, like I said. You can go through my phone right now if you want. It's not locked, here." Jenny offered her phone as I wondered if she'd been listening outside the door.

"You don't have to..."

"Yes, I do; look I'm not here for some nefarious reason, okay? See for yourself."

"Nah, I'm good."

"That's fucked up; hey, I don't get out much and I don't date so sometimes I can be a little awkward around people. I'm sorry for rubbing you the wrong way; I'll go back to the mail room and finish up the rest of the stuff there, then join you down here, if you want. I'm not trying to replace you and I ain't no snitch."

"Hey."

"No, let's just get our shit together and then you ain't gotta worry about seeing me again." Jenny stalked out of the room leaving me there to mull over what was said. I still didn't trust her.

"Fuck." I stared at the closed door feeling like an asshole but still didn't trust her.

My interactions with the company before I transferred over to my current building left much to be desired. Particularly Laila Kumar who came in posing as an intern. She turned my life upside down teaching me a lesson about seeing the forest for the trees. Yet, despite that lesson, I still hooked up with Holly McMichael and my former boss, Martha. The office wasn't really the same without her and management struggled to compensate for the natural authority she brought to the table. I still hadn't found out why she left a cushy position. She never copped to the reason for her departure. I didn't ask.

"Dat ass." I mumbled under my breath breezily remembering that huge densely packed donk that she hid behind baggy loose fitting work khakis until that last day of work. The woman had the face of Morgan Freeman's long-lost sister and the body of a Nubian goddess. I only got one turn at bat.

"Those motherfucking tits." Holly McMichael was a literal juggernaut of down home, sort of displaced backwoods sexuality with a massive bust that made all sorts of men and one woman trade their jobs to shoot their shot with this blue-collar female with "Once in a Lifetime" tits that made any room she entered, smaller. We were current friends with benefits, but I didn't know for how much longer. I wanted her so bad; I engaged in a threesome with then uber driver, now friend, Phil. They had become a couple living together with him taking up stepdaddy duties for her brood.

"That Indian Intern." I'd turned the tables on Laila Kumar spectacularly and enjoyed the hell out of her hyper-hourglass figure. We'd engaged in nasty sex all over my last job starting in an elevator, followed up in the parking garage and later, the office we worked in before I was temporarily expunged. I got righteous payback and an epic goodbye fuck after humiliating the Indian Intern making her debase herself in public before fucking the snot out of her entitled ass. She was a trust fund baby "slumming in the streets" I sent her limping back to her castle and arranged marriage in India with a gaped asshole.

"Hey." Jenny returned an hour later knocking opting to stick her head inside instead of just walking inside.

"Oh, what's up Jenny?"

"You like pizza?"

"Yeah, you buying?" I kept at my work not really looking her in the face after our earlier partial confrontation.

"Why would I ask if I weren't buying? I'm gonna buy two or three pizzas and maybe a few sides for lunch, my treat obviously. Don't worry, I'm not trying to bribe you or anything, I don't like eating alone. Would you consider sharing a table with me, or are you afraid I'm wearing a wire?"

This woman was possibly the cutest Asian woman I'd ever seen, but I detected full snark in her voice deciding to address the elephant in the room.

"Hey, I didn't mean anything earlier and I never said you were a plant; put yourself in my shoes and ask yourself if you would act any different." Her brow furrowed a little as she processed my explanation. I couldn't help but notice her prominent lips which looked damn near collogen injected. I'd never ask.

"That's why I offered you, my phone; what girl would do that? That's a rhetorical question, but I'll admit I know people upstairs, okay? I'm a remote worker and I apologize for putting my foot in my mouth. You looked like a cool guy, and maybe I talked too much without using my head, okay?"

"It's cool, don't get me fired." Jenny scoffed with a half-smile on her face oozing visual sarcasm. I tried to make it sound like a joke.

"I never got anybody fired before, but I was tempted." she stepped inside the storage room leaning against the wall arms folded staring at me.

"Excuse me?"

"At my last job, this cow bitch was trying to take my man; but she quit because she was lazy saving me the trouble of cashing in on my friendship with the director of H.R. I know how that sounds, but I'm only human."

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers