Dirty Dawg - The Series Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute." I scratched my temple again thinking about that plastic flower barrette while tossing Jenny's clothes in the dryer.

Ten minutes later I was back in the office finding the mailroom nice, tidy and empty. It looked brand new with all the work completed, making me feel a bit antsy. There was still a question plaguing me as I went downstairs with Jenny's clothing draped over my shoulder. I sidled up to the door, suddenly reticent at the prospect of confronting Jenny Delacruz. I slowly opened the heavy door peering into the dimly lit storage room. It seemed like it had become a part of my routine since my old boss Martha quit.

"So, what're you gonna do, Jenny?"

"Paano ba dapat malaman ang fuck Tuwing nakikita ko siya, parang isang idiot ang kausap ko!" Jenny was talking to someone on speaker phone having a lively conversation with another girl.

"Oo nga, kaya nagsasalita ka sa wika natin, para hindi niya malaman kung gaano ka uhaw, huh Jenny?" Both were going in and out of their native language as experience told me to hang back and listen inside the room. A few discarded partitions from other offices hid Jenny from view and I gathered she was sitting a few feet away behind one of them taking a break. The storage room was just about done as she kicked back probably waiting for me.

"You should see this one; I can barely look at him." My brow raised as I listened further.

"Does he look like Derrick; they say a lot of them look alike." I mouthed an obscenity thinking I was hearing some racial bullshit as Jenny scoffed.

"Bitch, shut yo' ass up; he's beautiful, chiseled and packing a rod I'd die to get in my mouth. Derrick was okay, but this brother is a fucking gawd. Shit, I almost pulled my panties down outside when I saw him coming; fuck, I'm so wet right now."

"You gonna fuck him?" The other Asian girl asked plainly.

"I don't know; every time I look at him, I feel like an idiot; then hope he turns around so I can perv on that ass."

"Damn Jenny, nakakasawa ka." I didn't speak their language, but both girls chuckled giving me the impression both were engaging in some locker-room styled talk.

"Shit. I'm so ashamed; tell me about it."

"Why don't you do that thing you do; then he won't leave you alone."

"Shut up."

"Remember what happened when you did "that" to Derrick?" The other girl reminded.

"This one is blows Derrick out of the water in every conceivable way; I'm trying to figure out a way to hang around until I can get some."

"Better watch out; you know Jong always looking over your shoulder since you broke up with Derrick." I heard the sound of a chair moving with a loud groan on the floor as Jenny reacted.

"DAMN BITCH BAKIT MO KINAILANGANG ILABAS ANG MATABANG PUWET COW NA YAN?!! IKAW TOTALT SINIRA ANG MOOD!!" Jenny scolded her friend exploding in their shared language leaving me out of the loop.

"Calm down, she got you that job anyway."

"Yeah, because she made me quit the other one because Derrick worked there and Lan paid him a mint to dump me, probably. That was fucked up, but her fat cow ass is tired of footing the bill while I sit in her spare room gaming and eating ramen."

"Why'd you move out of Lan's house; that was premium luxury free of charge."

"We're uh, taking a break from each other, and he was mad about some stuff, too." My brow was fully furrowed as I learned more about this woman than intended.

"You should fuck the new guy."

"Fuck you; he's probably got a stable of bitches anyway so he ain't checking for my scrawny ass. I've been hitting the gym in Jong's condo and there ain't enough squats in the world to make him look at me. This guy's probably into those big booty Insta-thot types; hey, you think Lan would foot the bill for a BBL?"

"You're wrong for that, Jenny."

"Didn't you want one too, huh?" She teased the unseen girl.

"Well, I found myself a black guy without one."

"WHAT?!!"

"Yeah, he's a really nice guy."

"Bullshit, how'd you pull that off when I've got a better body than you?" Jenny sounded indignant.

"Gee thanks Jenny; now tell me how you really feel, bitch." Both sounded like two teens on the schoolyard and anyone within earshot would've thought as much.

"Can I meet him?"

"Hell no; I know you."

"Fuck, I thought we were friends; you were whining about not having a man three weeks ago, so I know you two haven't been dating for a minute. Let me, get some before you get serious; and you know you'll get disowned if your family finds out you're dating a black guy."

"Alright, now you're out of pocket Jenny; I'm hanging up."

"He's probably a nerd anyway."

"Bye bitch."

The other girl hung up in Jenny's face as I loitered just outside the door peering into the room. The weird looks she kept shooting made more sense now in hindsight, but I was kind of offended at being thought of exclusively in terms of her fetish. I inched away from the door softly closing it walking up another flight towards my office unsure of what to do after listening to her conversation. I lingered in the back corridor between the floors before deciding to play it off and act like I didn't know anything.

"Huh?" I cracked the door again this time hearing nothing with the room almost deadly quiet, before detecting some heavy breathing. I listened a bit longer getting some huffing coming from the direction of the conversation I'd just heard. I slipped inside measuring my footsteps approaching that partition.

I could see into the seams of the cubicle looking at the back of Jenny's head. She was sitting there looking at something on her phone with ear buds audibly cutting her off from the rest of the world. Jenny seemed to be watching a movie or something as I inched around trying to see what it was. The sound must have been turned up loud making whatever she was watching an immersive experience.

"What-the-fuck?" Her huffs were intermingled with gasps, moans, and this really slick oily sound as I got a shock to the system.

Jenny was sitting in the cubicle with her pants and underwear pulled down to her knees, thighs spread wide apart as she rubbed three fingers on what had to be the fattest looking pussy, I'd ever seen on a woman of her relatively petite stature. Her eyeglasses were flipped up on top of her head, almond eyes squinting as she masturbated frenetically. The woman was almost abusing herself sexually as I got a glimpse of what she was watching.

"OH, HELL NALL!!" I shouted before I could catch myself, almost making Jenny topple out of the chair grabbing and yanking her jeans up unevenly. Her phone fell to the floor disconnecting the earbuds still stuck in her ears.

"AWK!! AW FUCK MAN!! YOU ALWAYS GONNA BE MY WORK HUSBAND!! FOR REALS!! AW SHIT MUTHA-FUCKA!! YOU LIKE YOU SUM WHITE COUNTRY PUSSY, DON'T YOU?!! AWK!! YOU WANNA BABY WITH ME, HUH MAN?!! YOU FUCK LIKE YOU WANNA BABY!! IMA TAKE MY PATCH OFF NEXT TIME! BET!!!"

"NO, YOU AINT!!"

This woman was watching me screwing the hell out of Holly McMichael from a night ago. Jenny scrambled around bumping her head against the edge of the desk, managing to put the ear buds back into her phone silencing my pirated tryst.

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!"

"THE HELL IT AIN'T!! YOU WERE HERE THE OTHER DAY, WEREN'T YOU?!!" I was a jumble of emotions as Jenny struggled to compose herself still yanking up on the pants, panicking.

"YES!! YES I WAS HERE!!...look just hear me out."

"Fuck no, I'm gonna report your ass!" I was on autopilot stomping towards the storage room door when Jenny surprised me by climbing over the top of the partition in a panic running across the tops of two desks to cut me off. She got in front of the door pressing her back to it looking as if she were about to burst into tears. Her mouth hung open gasping for air looking as if she were close to hyperventilating.

"PLEASE!! Please, just give me a minute to calm the fuck down and I'll explain, okay?!! I know you can toss me aside like nothing, but just hear me out before you run out and make a wrong choice, okay?"

"WRONG CHOICE?!!"

"Hey, all I'm saying is that you're right to be mad about this shit; but let's take a minute to smooth out the rough edges here, alright? You can go to H.R. and report me, but what's gonna happen next, huh? Yeah, I did it and yeah, I was here yesterday. I got here I guess, right after you started fucking that cow and I was...well, you got me all fucked up, okay man? What's H.R. gonna do to me, a vendor and what're they gonna do to their lowball employees who decided to hook up on the premises, especially while a new company is in the process of taking over the place?"

"Shit."

"I just won't have my contract renewed, but what will you do after both of you get shit canned for my porno? I know people at the top, sure; but I'm just gum on the bottom of their shoe and this job was a favor to get me out to stretch my legs after being cooped up, so long. I've been working remotely since uh, the pandemic."

"So, you gonna blackmail me, huh?"

"For what; I don't need money! I've got almost a hundred grand in the bank, easy. My friend got me this job and will get me another one, even if I fuck this shit up."

"So, you're slumming down here with the unwashed masses, huh Jenny?"

"Don't make it a class thing, okay? Look I wasn't lying about anything I told you; I just "failed" to mention that I was here yesterday. I came down here to help but found you boning the shit out of that Holly person like a maniac. You were uhm, really socking it to her and neither of you noticed when I walked in a few feet away on the very spot I'm standing on right now. Didn't see me, and I should've been offended. I guess all you could see were tits, huh? That cow had some boulders!"

"Why'd you record it if you weren't gonna blackmail or get us fired?"

"Aw, don't make me say it, please."

"WHY?!!"

"Lahat ng shit, gusto ko talagang maging isang normal na tao at gawin ang mga bagay sa tamang paraan, ngunit ngayon, fucked ko ito muli." Jenny dipped into her native language again.

"I don't speak Chinese."

"Me either, I'm Filipino for your information, asshole."

"Why did you record us?"

"Don't make me say it; let's just uh, act like it never happened. I really don't want this drama."

"I wanna know, bitch." Jenny's eyes flashed for a moment reacting to the insult.

"I think you already know, so don't bust my balls."

"Wanna, hear you say it, wanna hear it from your mouth." I wanted to bust her balls anyway knowing she only saw me as a fetish.

Jenny leaned against the door at an angle looking like she would burst, shoving her hands halfway into her pockets before realizing her jeans were halfway down her thighs enough to where the very top of a bald mound was still visible. She noticed about to yank them up, but then stopped slowly unzipping before staring into my eyes, blinking profusely. We exchanged glances as four of her fingers disappeared into her panty line. Her face really was pretty, round and just sweet looking accentuated with these big pale lips. Jenny bit into her lower lip working her fingers never breaking her gaze until I started to hear.

"Gusto ko ang iyong malaking titi sa aking bibig." Jenny went into her native language again getting around my request. Her fingers were rubbing up an intense friction that was wet, sticky and highly audible.

"Say it in English." Her brow furrowed as she cocked her head to the side gritting her teeth, then responded.

"I'll do it another way; if you let me." she was twisting in the wind already out on a limb psychologically somewhere between embarrassment and utter degradation, playing with herself in front of me.

"Another way?"

"Yeah, please let me uhm, show you, okay?" Her almond eyes were narrowing as her hand disappeared into her panties ramping up the solo action.

I thought about what her friend said during their conversation on speaker phone, sexually curious and in need of some kind of action to take my mind off things. If Jenny Delacruz hooked up with me in the same place as Holly, then maybe that shit would be null and void as far as her potentially snitching. Her pussy was puffy looking and sounded extremely juicy. Jenny probably knew my nose was open.

"Okay." I acquiesced just above a murmur.

Jenny leaned hard against the heavy steel door sliding down kneeling in front of me, huffing and breathing hard. She was face level with my bulging crotch staring pointedly at it licking her bottom lip for a second before gingerly reaching up with both hands slowly drawing my zipper down. There was genuine excitement in her eyes as her fingers pinched the waistband of my boxer briefs. She was taking her time, mouth partially hung open as her face got closer, nostrils starting to flare as my endowment flopped out in front of her face with a rubbery bounce still thickening. Jenny's face drifted closer.

"Oh fuck, oh shit." I watched my entire endowment methodically disappear between Jenny's big pale lips to the root pressed against my balls.

It was surreal, like watching a python swallow its prey as I found myself looking into her unblinking eyes. She didn't move, didn't gag or retch. I could feel all of me sheathed inside her mouth going past her throat as she watched my expression with this sort of dead man's glare. There was a visible bulge in her throat, but she wasn't bothered in the least breathing comfortably through her nose. I realized this was "That Thing" her friend mentioned in their conversation.

Jenny Delacruz was a head queen.

"Oh, shit I can't believe this; fucking incredible, ah...I can feel, something, ah shit." Jenny started swallowing, flexing her throat muscles, still looking at me with that mannequin's dead gaze.

Her big lips slowly slid back revealing my glistening member rock solid with a lattice of veins all over it while the crown remained hidden. Jenny's roundish cheeks inverted hard making me squeal like a stuck pig for an instant. The vacuum suction at that moment was so intense my right leg involuntarily jerked. My entire endowment was engulfed again this time in tandem with Jenny's hands on the outside of my thighs, softly. This adorable looking Filipina began taking me whole without pause, her actions accompanied by random gulps and powerful slurps. The way she went about it was almost robotic.

"I-can' t believe you can...aw shit this is unbelievable, Jenny." It was tight around my girth which was taken on a ride sawing back and forth between her lips straight down her gullet. This was bottomless head to the extreme. I could feel the head of my cock plopping down inside her maw each time.

Jenny continued going at it taking me to the limit until my legs started to go rubbery. Her hands gradually drifted up to my waist and around it, cupping my buttock. Her thin fingers felt like talons raking across my cheeks, intermittently squeezing them in a silent display of wanton lust. She seemed to sense my impending climax going hard pushing her face into the base of my cock like she was trying to legitimately swallow it whole as I crested already spewing jets of precum into her bottomless mouth.

"AW!! AAAAHHH!!! SHIT MAN!! AW FUCK!!" I fired several ropes of milky ejaculate into her stomach. Jenny didn't stop even when I handled the sides of her head with my eyes watering a little bit.

On the contrary, she mashed her face into my crotch forcing me to carefully arch backwards slowly disengaging us. My throbbing prick audibly plopped out of her mouth as Jenny sat upright kneeling on her haunches, both palms flat on top of her thighs. She had never stopped looking deep into my eyes.

Those almond eyes remained visually akin to glass.

"Jenny?"

She opened her mouth revealing a deluge of cum inside, then swallowed it down showing me afterwards while remaining perfectly still. My prick throbbed at the sight sort of bobbing a little. I noticed that small, plastic flower shaped barrette in her hair. Before it got awkward, she spoke.

"Take your pants off and go back in that cubicle, sit on the desk." It honestly sounded like an order, but I doffed the offending articles of clothing doing as she wished. Jenny's heavy breathing was omnipresent as she followed me into the cubicle, glancing back at the closed door. She went back and locked it.

There was this static look on her face as she walked back into the cubicle with a hand trailing along the top of the partition until she was looking at me again, then pointedly at my endowment pointed up at the paneled ceiling. One of her hands was still hidden in her panties rubbing and massaging her mound.

"We've got approximately one hour and forty-five minutes before security shows up. Want me to do more, or are we done?" It sounded like already knew the answer as I nodded in the negative, then in the affirmative while her expression remained stoic, almost stone faced.

Jenny closed the distance between us bending at the waist encircling three fingers under my sack leaving it draped over her small fist as she took me whole again. This time she was more energetic slurping and sucking with copious amounts of frothy spit drooling off her chin soiling my loaned t-shirt. Her body was at a perfect ninety-degree angle. The fingers around the underside of sack started to tighten up while her head bobbed harder throating me to the base effortlessly.

"Damn Jenny, that feels fucking incredible. Aw shit, damn baby you're sucking the shit out of my dick!"

"Not yet, I'm not." Jenny gasped replying in a manner that spoke to her awareness of what seemed like an elite sexual skill set.

Before I could say another word, she was long stroking me with her throat vacuum slurping audibly. This milky sheen of intermingled juices coated my shaft starting to drizzle down in waves over my balls, dripping off onto the table edge. She had me mewling in hoarse tones that echoed and carried throughout the storage room. Jenny left my tumescence slide out of her mouth retaining the crown between her lips. I yelped lightly as she nipped and tickled it with her tongue, then went to the base.

Jenny almost got one of my balls between her big lips, lapping at it with her tongue when she couldn't; then withdrew to the tip rolling her tongue on the crown, tickling and teasing my pee slit. There was a deep intake of air from her before she started bobbing her head descending to my root using her teeth to casually scrape my shaft. Her mouth looked slight, normally but widened considerably as she worked.

"GAWD!!"

Jenny Delacruz took everything including my balls that were draped over her fist.

"UN-UN-UNG FAWK!! AW DAMN, SHIT!!" My prick was spewing load after load into her gullet explosively feeling better than the first climax, she'd given me. Jenny remained still attached to the base of my cock with those heavenly lips suctioned to my crotch. Her eyes still had that glassy look to them.

"Still want me to say it; or would you like me to show you again?" Jenny stood up between spread thighs audibly swallowing my load lazily stroking my cock with her thumb and forefinger. More cum started to ooze out of the head of my prick. Jenny half squatted sucking hard on two thirds of my length slurping everything up, standing again wiping a finger under her bottom lip. She wasn't looking at my face.

"I think you got everything." I was starting to sweat profusely.

"Yeah?"

"Shit, I'm blasted out."

"Oh, is that right?"

Jenny wrapped all ten of her thin fingers around half of my endowment bending over giving me a clinic on loud audibly juicy sloppy top that made my semi-erect member inflate like a balloon. My head rolled back on my shoulders, one hand shooting out cupping the back of her head, palming it like a basketball. She swiped my hand away ruefully rearing up still stroking roughly towards her body.