Dirty Dawg - The Series Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you understand why I recorded you now, huh?"

Jenny didn't give me time to respond, burying all of me, balls included, relenting after a few minutes looking pointedly at my face, now casually sliding her fingers along my shaft, glaring. She glanced at her phone, then side eyed me with a half-smile reading across her big lips.

"Fifty-five minutes, maybe less but we buzz the swing shift security guard inside so uh, do I get mine, or what?"

"You want me to go down on you...OW!!" Jenny tightened her grip on the base of my member giving it a rough jerk that made me yelp. She let go licking her palm, then dug her nails into the waistband of her jeans and pantie, beginning to shimmy out of them. A pair of nice, well-defined legs appeared as Jenny tossed her clothing on the floor beside my discarded pants. She looked down at her legs, then at me.

"Told you, I've been couped up since the pandemic; got a Stairmaster and a fucking treadmill for company when I'm not gaming. So, this is what I got; sorry my butt is just kind of peachy and tight as fuck. I can't seem to get it any bigger, you must be disappointed, huh?"

"Well, I'm usually a....AW SHIT, AW FUCK!!" Jenny throated me again fucking the shit out of my prick for a few minutes, before relenting tying my borrowed t-shirt into a makeshift halter exposing her flat bikini tummy, but keeping her tits hidden. She'd cultivated quite an athletic figure during the pandemic akin to a runner, competitive swimmer, or maybe gymnast considering her short stature.

"Can I fuck?" She was surprisingly blunt.

"Uh, yeah." I answered awkwardly, taken aback by her "all business" demeanor. Jenny wasn't aware that I'd listened to part of her conversation already in the know that I was a fetish to her and likely nothing more. After being exposed, a sliver of her personality slid away replaced by her sexual pedigree as an undisputed head queen. She was sure of herself to the point that manufactured politeness went out the window once she started in on me. Jenny shifted her weight between legs fondling herself.

"Bet you wish I was here yesterday even though I got mosquito bite tits, huh? You were fucking the shit out of that big ass cow, dropping the bottom out like a boss; that was so hot, I had to catch myself. I almost turned up, but I didn't wanna explain myself; just wanted to try some of that big ass dick you got." Jenny squatted down removing a packet of three magnum condoms from her jean pocket.

"You brought condoms?!"

"Man don't complain when a bitch comes prepared; I wanted some of this chocolate, but when I saw your face, I froze. I felt like a fool, embarrassed I couldn't even strike up a conversation. Guess it worked out for both of us, you know why?"

"Why?"

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you for the next thirty to forty minutes; I'm gonna make you forget about pig titties, walk up out this bitch and get on a plane to motherfucking Manila." Her attitude towards Holly sight unseen for the most part, was jarring as both hands were offered. I took them surprised when Jenny used them as leverage to climb up onto the edge of the desk in an open squat, feet planted outside my thighs. The short medium built Filipina really put in work with showcasing defined abs and legs. My thoughts drifted back to the comments about Holly which were actually directed at her build.

"Tingnan mo kung gaano kalaki ang iyong bagay na tinutusok ang aking maliit na maliit na puke. Para akong isang sibat na naghihintay para saktan ako." Jenny murmured in her language focused reaching down using her middle fingers to part her flower revealing a rich glistening pinkness inside. Her mound was puffy looking while the entrance to her honeypot was mostly nondescript.

"Fuck." I moaned as the head of my cock looked larger than life gingerly parting her lower lips sampling a volcanically wet and sticky interior. A shudder ran through Jenny's body as she pressed me a bit harder into her slit. Her face scrunched up registering that tiniest bit of intrusion, as she looked at me.

"HOLY SHIT PARANG BAT SA AKING PAKI!" Jenny let her dead weight drive half of my cock inside her incredibly tight cunt signaling it with a primal scream. Her arms locked around my neck as she trembled and whimpered into my ear getting more than she expected, stuffed to the gills with my meat.

"Oh shit, you're so tight, girl!" The lower third was bulging from her packed cunt looking almost fake in contrast to her light olive skin tone. Jenny tightened her grip on me, huffing and gasping, shaking and trembling even more as a deluge of slickness and moisture drizzled all over my sack.

"Put me on the floor." She whimpered wetly into my ear.

"Huh?"

"I need to be on my back to get all of it inside; then we can really do it. Don't worry, this happened with Derrick, too...gotta get used to it, ah fuck it's so big. Feels like it could split me in two." Jenny's cunt had a death grip on my cock retracting around its girth while her almond shaped eyes started to water.

I hooked her legs at the knees standing up taking her aloft as she clamped down on me with that exquisite tightness taking two steps forward kneeling as she wished. Jenny winced and moaned while I realized Derrick was a brother as I laid her on the carpet. The moment her butt touched the worn storage room carpet, Jenny began wrenching and sawing her hips, taking my prick on a ride inside her miniature box. Jenny was a human wishbone with me covering her and doing my best to impale her with the rest of my endowment. Her mouth hung open, groaning when I pressed the issue with my prick.

Her tunnel seemed to have a conical shape almost made to clamp down on the spade-shaped head of my business. It was work trying to go balls deep with Jenny whimpering about to sob.

"Want me to stop?"

"I want my thirty minutes, quid pro quo; let go of my legs so that I can wrap them around you, Derrick."

"Name's not Derrick?"

"Concentrate!" Jenny ignored my correction and her Freudian slip wrapping her semi-defined legs around my waist urging me downward. I was on all fours in a modified pushup position hovering.

Jenny reached up under my armpits grabbing my shoulders like she was doing chin ups as she fully interlocked her legs in the small of my back tightening her grip on me. I was rock solid which resulted in Jenny's tight peachy butt rising off the floor eating up the rest of my length as she burst, with tears streaming down her face. It was literally a case of the eyes being bigger than her stomach.

"Wanna stop?"

"I've been cumming this whole time!" She whimpered, sawing and rolling her hips going from 0 to 60 taking all of me, finally. This wet oily clap filled the air as her cunt slapped the base of my cock while Jenny looked as if she were amid childbirth, facially speaking. Her narrow conical pussy was extremely wet and addictively tight as I struggled to find her rhythm giving up just thrusting.

"Aw fuck, it's so tight; like fucking somebody for the first time."

"Second." Jenny corrected between sobs of pleasure and searing grunt each time I bottomed out.

"What?"

"I gave my cherry to my last boyfriend, then the pandemic happened."

"This is really your second time doing it?"

"With my pussy." Jenny was arching her lower back finally matching my downward thrusts as our uglies bumped wetly on the storage room floor. Every time her butt met my prick, there was this sort of semi-solid resistance even though Jenny was wet as all get out.

"REALLY?!"

"SHUT UP AND FUCK ME!!" I took exception to her tone giving her a staggering series of thrusts that had her howls of labored pleasure echoing off the walls. Those almond shaped eyes of hers became slits while she gritted her teeth taking it like a champ. Her interlocked legs tightened enough that you could see the definition in them as I was wedged into her cunt skintight. Jenny's head rolled backward, chin pointed at the ceiling as her bottom lip quivered, teeth chattering.

"You, okay?"

"Hold on, really strong one; twenty-five minutes to go!" Jenny flattened her sweaty palms against my pecs arching her back deep while her tight little butt wriggled and bounced as much as it could under my weight. I pulled up my borrowed t-shirt exposing her modest spongy B-cups and swollen nipples.

She moaned and howled with delight undulating and squirming as I returned the favor, vacuum sucking those nips. I made a meal out of her tits slathering saliva all over them twirling my tongue on her breastbone. Her hands rubbed and caressed my head, running fingers through my hair before she wrapped her arms around my noggin, tight.

Her pelvis was loudly clapping into mine making my cock feel like it was being grinded off in her excessive tightness. I went at it like I was trying to push Jenny through the floor. Her right hand slid down between us, fingers wrapped around an inch or so of exposed meat cushioning my blows. Jenny used this wringing motion, like she was trying to screw in a lightbulb, then surprised me by sticking her tongue in my ear as deep as it could go swirling it around.

I exploded inside Jenny's cunt blowing several ropes into the condom, groaning like someone had stuck a hot poker up my ass. She never stopped moving her hips grinding, sawing and popping her peachy butt up into the base of my cock. The exposed portion of my meat felt like it snap off as Jenny went into overdrive bucking her somewhat narrow hips wildly. Her cunt clamped down hard at her entrance making me yowl and try to shove the rest inside, but Jenny had other ideas.

"I wanna be on top, fifteen minutes!" She took the initiative rolling us over still connected with her palms flattened on my chest. It felt like I was still cumming as she opened her legs, feet planted in a squat bouncing on my cock like it was a pogo stick. Jenny was letting her dead weight do all the work.

There was no doubt I was the one being screwed and used like a two-dollar whore.

"AW YEAH, YOU'RE GONNA REMEMBER THIS PUSSY DERRICK!! YOU GONNA GO INTO WITHDRAWAL WHEN I GET OFF THIS FUCK STICK!! DIDN'T THINK AN ASIAN GIRL COULD GET IT, HUH?!! AW SHIT!!"

"Name's not Derrick."

"THIS PINAY GONNA FUCK YOU SO HARD!! THIS PINAY GONNA MAKE YOU STALK THIS PUSSY DERRICK!! YOU AIN'T GONNA WANT NO MORE HOOD BOOGER THOTS!! AIN'T GONNA WANT NO MORE COW TIT HILLBILLY WHITE GIRLS!! AW SHIT DERRICK, YOU AINT EVEN GONNA WANT NO FUCKING LATINAS EITHER!! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU CRY FOR THHE PUSSY!! UNTIN MO AKO DERRICK!! ETO NA ANG TITI KO NGAYON!!"Jenny was full on ranting as I became a proxy for her ex-boyfriend.

"Still not Derrick."

"Hinding hindi ka na lalayo sa akin!! Paano mo nagawa sa akin yun tapos tumakas?!! I gave you my first time and you were supposed to give me yours in return, Derrick. Bakit ka tumakas?!!" Her knees hit the floor framing the outside of my thighs as she rocked and scrubbed her cunt on my crotch taking me over the edge again. My prick was trapped inside spewing more jizz into an already filled condom.

Jenny leaned forward handling my shoulders looking intently at my face slightly huffing. I didn't know what to make of things looking back at the innocuous expression wondering if she were seeing her ex-boyfriend. She arched over my torso tracing the definition there from my regular gym workouts, playfully pinching my nipples in deep thought. Jenny reached down encirling the base of my prick slowly disengaging us removing the condom which plopped out with a burst of her juices full of my semen.

"Hips or lips?" Jenny asked holding the filled condom in front of her face looking intently at it like some sort of trophy.

"Excuse me?"

"Pick one; we still have five minutes." Her tone was all business, casual enough to rub me the wrong way considering the portion of the conversation I'd heard between her and the unseen friend. I was a fetish to this woman, an itch to scratch after experiencing her first time with another brother.

"Hips." I couldn't deny what Jenny brought to the table sexually and wanted to leave an impression as she tore open a condom dutifully rolling it down my endowment, snug. Her right hand held me at the base then graduated to an intense massage of my balls slathering our intermingled juices and sweat. I felt an odd sensation on my taint between ass and my appetite realizing Jenny was teasing that spot.

"Not gonna do anything you don't want me to do; besides you'd probably trip balls if I rimmed you and I don't want that noise. So, here's what's gonna happen; I'm gonna assume the position and all you have to do, is choose a hole. It's that simple and don't worry; anal is not a problem. Go hard in the paint."

Jenny got out of my t-shirt tossing it aside assuming a lazy looking doggystyle position with a casual arch in her lower back, like a pack mule. She looked supremely unbothered glancing over her shoulder as I got a good look at her tight, peachy butt. She had a nice shape back there with some decent cheekage that would have been a mini-donk with some volume added. I noticed an experienced backdoor entrance as I grabbed her squarish hips decided to go for the Mexican hat trick as I stuffed it full of black meat. This was a different feeling made for my size, but Jenny let me know she was in the game by flexing internally without word, then relaxing the pressure as I started to thrust, getting full penetration.

Three minutes later, I was blowing a weak load into the condom. Jenny helped things along with a gawky looking version of a twerk moving me right across the finish line without uttering a word. This woman kowtowed, facing away from me with her head touching the floor as she reached between her legs removing the condom. Jenny knelt upright as I appreciated all five foot four inches of her subtly sculpted figure. She tossed this condom aside favoring the filled one that she kept within arm's reach while getting her guts stuffed. This made me antsy wondering if this was the other shoe about to drop.

"I'll get rid of that." I gestured towards the condom.

"Why, because you think I'll use it to fuck with you in some way, huh Derrick? I told you the truth and you still think I'm a plant here to mess up your totally awesome mailroom job. You know I have a sex video of you fucking a big cow ass hillbilly, and now I have a condom full of your cum. Are you worried?"

"Yeah...and my name ain't Derrick."

"What?"

"You keep calling me Derrick; that's not my name, Jenny. Now can I have that condom, or are we in a situation?"

Jenny stared at me blankly, nude except for her ankle socks and sneakers, then smiled brightly going into a full grin before she shoved the full condom in her mouth. She slowly pulled it out like ticker tape, empty. I was caught off guard as she audibly swallowed opening her empty mouth with a chortle.

"Hey, I know what I look like; but just to let you know...I'm nasty." Jenny kept chuckling mostly to herself as she put on her clothes including the stuff I'd laundered after she'd sprayed herself in the face with cola. I dressed at a slower pace because I was looking at her body before it was clothed. Jenny collected both condoms knotting them up together before offering them with a wide smile on her cute face.

"You're definitely more than meets the eye." I commented finding it hard to look away from her face.

"Sorry about the Derrick thing; it was a bad breakup, okay?"

"I was worried for a minute." I replied pocketing the used rubbers intent on disposing of them down the restroom toilet upstairs.

"It was cathartic for me, and out of pocket; hey, have a minute?"

"Why?"

Jenny drooped to her knees fast with a thud, unzipping and exposing me. Her small hands got inside my breached jeans handling my manhood, balls included as she throated me again. I was sheathed from stem to stern while her hands jerked around the root of my prick with some fingers intensely massaging my balls. Some fingers pressed against my taint during this frantic sloppy top pressing down on some hidden spot triggering a scintillating burst of thick cum down her gullet into her belly.

Jenny mashed her face into my compromised crotch wriggling her head horizontally for a few moments. She reared backwards allowing my entire endowment to slowly protrude from her mouth in an utterly obscene display. My prick was throbbing right between Jenny's eyes covered in veins, ready to go as she wiped her chin, standing up chuckling at the look on my face. She tucked my erection away and zipped me up with a playful demeanor. My hand landed on her butt with a loud slap.

"Hey, gotta go upstairs; security is waiting as you well know, one minute forty seconds left. Maybe you should pick up a little around here and uh, I won't hold it against you if you jerk it to me."

"GET OUTTA HERE!" I shouted as Jenny ran off laughing heartily. The heavy metal door slammed loud enough to make my ears ring.

My thoughts drifted to her ex-boyfriend Derrick mentally chiding him for letting a sexual juggernaut and head queen like Jenny Delacruz slip through his fingers. I figured he likely cheated with a curvy woman of some sort which would explain Jenny's passive aggressive attitude towards Holly McMichael. Part of me wondered if she'd seduced me for validation. Jenny's head game was on another level, outer space.

"That guy is stupid." I flushed the condom and went to the mailroom finding the two-man security team signing in on the employee clipboard.

"Hey guys, uh, where's Jenny?"

"Signed out already; said you knew she was leaving." I facepalmed knowing I'd been sexually trolled.

Jenny Delacruz wanted to leave an impression.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

*************************************************************************************

Jenny Delacruz appears courtesy of: UNDERCOVER FREAKS VOL. 01: SIZE QUEEN