Dirty Dawg - The Series Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did your boyfriend find out?"

"Never came up, but she did try to call him after she was gone."

"How did you know that?"

"I take the fifth; and just to be clear, I'm not one of those jealous types. I just had a feeling and I had to follow up on it. Sometimes you have to do what's in your heart, or it drives you crazy."

"Are you ever gonna tell him?"

"We broke up; Derrick walked away."

"Sorry."

"Well look at that, we're talking." Jenny commented, looking more relaxed, less offended.

"Guess we are, huh?"

"Well, I'm gonna uhm, go back upstairs and finish out the rest of those packages. OH YEAH! A friend of yours is upstairs at the loading dock entrance. He hit the buzzer, and we had a small back and forth until he said your name."

"WHAT?!"

"Sorry, I got distracted when I came in here and forgot for a second; pepperoni, right?" It took me a while to figure Jenny out before nodding my head. She disappeared as quickly as she appeared.

I was befuddled, waiting a few minutes to find the courage to walk upstairs and find out who was waiting for me. Most of my male acquaintances were antagonistic, so I wasn't going to run out blindly and get taken down. I went upstairs but stepped inside the main office, taking the time to use a computer to access the security cam. The company I worked for was so cheap, security was off on Sunday except for a late swing and graveyard shift which showed up around three in the afternoon.

"Handa na akong hilahin pababa ang panty ko nang makita ko siya. Oo nga, basang basa na niya ako, nagdrip ako. Oo, kung makuha ko ang bibig na ito sa kanya, tapos na; Gagawin ko siyang bitch ko."

Jenny was talking in her language, which sounded like Tagalog.

"What, are you shitting me; you know I got skills, girl." I could hear part of the conversation coming from the mail room in the middle of the floor. The dispatch window was partially down as I went downstairs after getting a shock when I looked at the security cams. I didn't know what to expect, so I exited an alternate door coming up behind my visitor who was facing the lowered shutters leading onto the loading dock.

"Phil, what's up?" He didn't turn around right away but addressed me with an expected question.

"Holly ain't in there, is she?"

"Nope." I answered bleakly, realizing my uber busty coworker was creeping on an epic level as my much older fiftysomething friend turned facing me. The dead look in his eyes spoke to a happy ending I now knew was a myth.

"She at your place."

"You know she ain't, bruh."

"Aw fuck man; she left me with her kids, and I figured she was getting it from you. She's been bringing up your name a lot lately, so I thought maybe..."

"I'm not creeping with Holly; I hooked up with her yesterday. I can't lie about that shit, Phil; but she traded the rest of her weekend at work for that sneaky link. I'm sorry about that; so what're we doing, sir?"

"I wanted her to be with you; well, that's how I met the woman, so I ain't got no beef with you. We've been having some problems, money and uh, in the sack. I'm a little bit diabetic, so my equipment has been on the fritz. I noticed she's been coming home with a lot of expensive shit and getting more in the mail. Well, we kinda had it out about that shit and she admitted to doing some "social media" with those tits."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, been doing it in the middle of the night and whenever the kids were over at their daddy's trailer. Fuck I didn't mind it, but we still had some money problems after I had an unexpected stay in the hospital. She been kind of dismissive and I been playing the background because I thought she was getting it from you. Guess I was wrong, huh?"

"So what're you gonna do now?" I didn't want to tell him that I knew where Holly was at that moment. The look on his face was that start realization men get when they realize they aare just the backup plan of a woman supposedly in a relationship with them.

"Dropped the kids off at their daddy house after I packed a duffle. Thinking about driving to my brother's place two states over. Maybe, I'll settle in and live the quiet life after doing time as a step daddy."

"So, you're just gonna run away without telling her shit?"

"Well, I don't know how I'll feel if I see her face. Fuck, you know how we met and I guess I was stupid for thinking it was my happy ending after being married two fucking times. Man, I'm gonna miss those tits."

"You should hang out."

"Ah, I don't like drama; too old for that mess; you can have her if you want."

"Not even, but I uh, gave her the business yesterday. I never pegged Holly for the creeping type, but after Derbin cheated in the worst way, we ended up getting lucky. That night we had that threesome was the firs time we slept together, yesterday was the second."

"Wanna hear something funny?"

"What?"

"Went to a doctor for my uh, problem downstairs; got a little surgical procedure and now I'm good as new. I dropped the kids off with Derbin last night around eight and went home waiting for her with a loaded weapon. I was gonna knock the bottom out of her with these twelve cured inches of meat, but she never showed. I knew it was over when all my calls went straight to voicemail."

"Man shit; so Holly is doing to you what Derbin did to her?"

"Guess so; but to be honest, you did try to warn me off of her that night."

"Sorry about all this shit, but if you wanna know where she is, I'll snitch." His weathered eyes lit up at my admission, then went back to normal as his white bearded countenance resumed its normal look.

"Nah, but I think we should meet up some time and bang out another female so I can get my shit squared away. She probably went back to her old man anyway. He was her first; always gotta hear about that. Even when I was stuffing her tight little cooch. Yeah, we gotta ht another girl so I can erase her sorry tail off my ledger."

"I don't know, but it sounds like a plan, Phil."

"Yeah, so I'm out of here for the greener pastures of my brother's newly minted country home. He's gettign married next weekend to his lady love. She's younger and hella pretty; you'd love her too. I guess me and my brother cut from the same cloth because his lady got some big ass titties, too."

Both of us shared an akward laugh for a few moments.

"How big?"

"Least an E-Cup ; cutest little round face nice, well mannered and personable. They got two of her kin they're trying to adopt, too. At least somebody in the family got a happy ending. All mine just cheated, but the first one bounced after two months. I respect her, the most."

"I hear you, brother."

We bumped fists before he got behind the wheel and pulled off. I didn't know if I would see him again and didn't know how I felt about Holly going forward. When all was said and done, Holly McMichaels was in business for herseflf to the exclusion of all else. Those 44H-Cup tits of hers would assure that her bed was always occupied. If all else failed, I knew she'd run back to Derbin. He was always there for her.

I was bummed trudging back into the building wondering if I would see Holly again and if I did, how awkward things would be when she inevitably brought up Phil. I could definitely see her going with the whole "He abandoned me" schtick. Part of me was worried at what I would say when I heard that shit. The other part of me was worried if we'd be able to work together afterwards. The overarching thought in my head was that I probably wouldn't see either of them again. Maybe that would be for the best.

"Pizza came while you were talking to your friend." Jenny wwass walking away from the heavy double doors that led onto the main floor with three stacked boxes of pizza.

"Sorry if I took too long; uh, it got personal."

"Oh, well I hope you're hungry, at least." I folllowed her into the rear breakroom almost instinctively looking at her butt. It was a nagging habit I'd had since my schoolyard days being imprinted on a girl with a shelf at the bottom of her back. Jenny's was rather "blah" due to the sort of loose, unisex fit of her jeans. I couldn't tell if she had any attributes besides her cute girl next door features.

"I could use a slice or two."

"Have a seat; I'll fix you a plate." She put the boxes on the breakroom counter.

"You don't have to serve me."

"Chill, just chalk it up to my culture or some shit like that; it's just fucking pizza. It's not like we're married or nothing, geez."

"Okay, don't give me the business, Jenny."

"Sure about that?"

"Huh?" I didn't understand her retort as Jenny put her hands on her hips, brow furrowed.

"AW SHIT, HE FORGOT THE SODAS!! She bolted out of the breakroom like it was on fire and I almost ran after her but stopped in the doorway. My phone started ringing with an unknown number.

"Hello?"

There was no answer.

"Hello?!"

The call ended abruptly leaving me puzzled. I started to wonder if maybe Holly or Phil were calling looking at the number on the face of my phone. It started ringing again and I let it go for a while before answering.

"HELLO?!!"

"Uhm, hey it's me, Conchita; sorry about last time but I uhm, butt dialed you. Haha-you know how big my fucking ass is, right bonito?" She sounded anxious and out of breath like she'd been running a marathon or something.

"What's up?"

"Oh nothing, I was thinking...well, its still cool if we see each other that one last time, right? I mean, I'm sorry for running away, but my place was hella dirty and I didn't want you thinking I'm some kind of dirty bitch. Uhm, you drove away after I ran off, right payaso?"

"Yeah, I figured you didn't want me to see where you lived."

"OH NO, YOU'RE GOOD MA; YOU CAN COME OVER ANY TIME! I-well, it's dirty a lot so maybe we can hook up at your crib, alright?"

"Is this a booty call?"

"Yeah...UHM, NO!! Hey man, I butt dialed you, okay?!"

"Conchita, I'm gonna butt dial you next time I ssee you." I playfully threatened still put off by her measured tone reeking of demureness. My mind drifted to our torrid hookup leaving me still wanting to beat the breaks off of hher wide load butt, if nothing else. Then, Lizbeth drifted into my head making things complicated. I wondered what she would make of me hooking up with her sworn enemy. There was this long pause on the other end of the call before I broke the silence.

"Hey uh, I'm at work right now, so..."

"Gotta go, right?"

"Afraid so, things are getting kind of backed up over here and well, uh you know, right?"

"Yeah."

"So uhm, see ya."

"HEY!"

"Yeah?"

"I ain't trying to stalk you or nothing because you dicked me down tough; it really was a butt dial."

Conchita hung up abruptly, but I didn't take it personally, I was kind of glad she took the initiative. Our serendipitous hookup provided a bit of closure in hindsight. I got to see what happened after I was out of the picture. I felt like some sort of creeper hiding in that backyard, but sort of appreciated things for what they were. Conception aka Conchita had given me that through our association.

"The girlfriend?" Jenny was standing in the half-open door of the breakroom with a two liter of cola.

"Don't have a girlfriend."

"Yeah right, you don't have to fake the funk with me; Derrick said the same thing, but then it still went tits up and he probably tapped that fat cow behind my back. Well, it's a good thing she quit, or it would've been nothing but space and opportunity in our aisle. He was only talking to her because we had an argument, a misunderstanding really. I'll tell you this; he's still thinking about me today, bet money."

She was ranting while going through the boxes of pizza stacking a plate with her back to me.

"Too much, information?" Jenny looked up from what she was doing realizing what she had been doing.

"Uh, I don't get out much these days, sorry about that." She placed the paper plate in front of me gesturing for me to sit down at one of the two tables in the small room.

"Yeah, picked up on that." I commented gruffly as she took a seat opposite me. There were two tables in the breakroom, one a rectangular cafeteria type table with the seats affixed while the other was round with four plastic chairs surrounding it. The stuff looked like it had been picked up cheap. Jenny placed some paper cups and the bottle of cola on the table shooting me a look as she began to open the two liter.

"Cut me a break, I've been cooped up for a minute, got an opportunity to meet some people I worked with and took it. Everybody thinks it's cool working from home, but sometimes it feels like solitary confinement from society.

"Oh."

"Yeah, so what would you do if you were sequestered away, then had an opportunity to mingle and came down here to find this handsome guy?" It took her a few minutes to realize the Freudian slip, face palming.

I didn't say anything munching on a slice while she silently processed, unable to look at my face. Jenny Delacruz slowly picked up a slice nibbling on the end of it as I realized she'd been checking me out earlier on the stairs. I averted my eyes as Jenny unscrewed the cap on the bottle of soda.

"SHIT!!" A thick foamy cola spray hit her dead in the face splashing everywhere. Somehow the bottle had been shaken up after she'd run after the delivery guy and retrieved it. She took a good blast to the face as the bottle hit the floor shooting out the rest of its contents as I lurched across the table stopping short when she glared at me through soda-soaked lenses.

"Are you okay, Jenny?"

"Fuck man its my own fault because I ran back here with that soda after barely stopping that fucking guy from pulling off. Shit, get me a napkin out of the dispenser...HURRY UP, ITS STINGING!" She stood up snatching off her glasses, then swiping the offered handful of paper towels. I wanted to chortle but knew better as she regained her composure.

"You, okay?" I asked again, brows raised barely hiding my mirth getting a glare in return.

"Redundant much; shit, my jacket is fucking washed." She slipped out of the drenched jacket folding it over the back of a plastic chair.

It became apparent that Jenny Delacruz wasn't wearing a bra due to the soaked t-shirt molded to the front of her body. Her modest breasts were outlined for anyone to see; sort of large B-Cups with these pointy looking nips that looked a little big on her dual mounds. She caught me looking but didn't say anything. Jenny was embarrassed, turning her back to me getting some more paper towels from the dispenser as a light bulb appeared over my head.

"Hey uh, there's a store front laundromat two doors over; I could wash your jacket if you want."

"Could you?" She shot back sarcastically.

"Don't be that way; it'll only take thirty minutes."

"What about my shirt, huh? I'm sure you noticed it's soaked all the way through." I ignored the dig at being caught looking at her small tits letting my innate chivalry take over.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" I slipped off my own jacket losing the navy-blue t-shirt I'd been wearing underneath exposing my moderately chiseled chest and abs as Jenny's eyes went wide, mouth dropping.

"Taking a leap of faith so that I can wash your t-shirt, too; if you aren't an Opp, then I'm good and you get some nice clean clothes in a half hour. Here you can change in the restroom and wear my shirt until I'm finished washing yours." I covered up with my jacket zipping up hiding my chest from view.

"Uh...Oh, of course. Gawd, I feel like an idiot."

"Forget about it, go change."

"Ah, just turn around."

"What?"

"Leap of faith, like you said; you'd better not peek, either buddy." Jenny wagged a finger in my face getting a chortle as I turned around facing the opposite direction, arms folded across my chest.

Right across the breakroom counter was this small rectangular mirror Jenny hadn't noticed. I watched as she peeled off her polo shirt midturn getting a fleeting glimpse at those perky cups of hers and those pointy nipples that looked like prosthetics due to their size. She had this hard tan line of a sports bra across her front and back as she wrung out the shirt glancing back toward me. I got another quick look.

"HEY!! Bet you think that was funny, huh?" Jenny got into my shirt quickly with a furrowed brow but smiled at my grinning reflection.

"You told me to turn around and that's what I did."

"Ha-Ha, very funny; here you go, I'll clean up here and meet you in the storage room." Jenny slapped her wet shirt against my stomach snatching up a slice taking a big bite of the pizza. My shirt looked like a dress on her frame covering her crotch as she bent over to pick up the empty bottle. She glanced back before turning her butt towards the wall as a precaution against me looking. I slung the shirt over my shoulder opening the door.

"Be back in thirty."

"I'll be downstairs with your lunch; might as well get some work done while I wait. It's a good thing we signed in instead of hitting the clock; I took care of all the parcels and mail that was backed up. If we work together, I think we'll be done with enough time to have a longer break before leaving."

"I'm going."

"HEY!"

"What?" Jenny was favoring the empty liter of cola looking anxious.

"Uhm, you got change for the vending machine; I would like a soda and I've got nothing but big bills?"

"Oh, okay." I emptied my pockets onto the table with some of the change bouncing and rolling off the edge. Jenny retrieved most of the spare change that didn't roll under the two vending machines.

"Thanks...oh, I've been looking for this; thought I lost it." Jenny noticed a small plastic flower shaped barrette on the edge of the table plucking it up jiggling it in her closed fist with the change.

"I'm out." Her pointy nips were still poking out in my face.

"GO!" Jenny noticed.

"I'm gone." I was out of the breakroom.

I ran down the street just outside the building to the storefront laundromat almost getting into it with a transient who wanted the machine before I cut in front of him, tossing Jenny's clothes inside. Things were settled with a ten-dollar bill before I had a chance to ponder all the drama that bubbled up after I'd hooked up with Holly McMichael. Jenny's reaction to my peeping was comical considering my coworker's one-two knockout chest mounted boulders. Jenny's were non--existent, boyish besides Holly in my mind's eye and in reality. I recalled the first time her monster tits were wrapped around my prick in the mailroom now occupied by her awkward substitute. An alternate thought intruded.

"Huh?" The image of that flower shaped barrette filled my mind's eye. First in the rear corridor where I'd found it, then on the edge of the table in the middle of a handful of change. I replayed the memory of Jenny reclaiming it commenting that she'd been looking for it.

"Nah." Maybe it was similar, but she seemed so sure it belonged to her.

I hung out without guilt wondering if Jenny really was working in the storage room. It seemed like the man upstairs knew I'd literally screwed myself for the weekend by thinking with my "little head" and letting Holly go off to sin city to screw up her relationship with Phil. I knew there was no way I would ever take her serious again after spending months listening to her complain about her baby daddy, Derbin. I never liked the tall lanky waste of space, Holly's first love, her first everything.

She'd been left to do the heavy lifting for most of their adult life, but Phil was that guy and she screwed it all up on a stolen weekend in Vegas leaving him with her kids. He was in the wind now; I wondered if I'd be meeting the new simp in her life. I didn't know if I would be able to look her in the face, but she'd probably counter with those humongous tits she knew I wanted. There was no way I' be conflicted at that moment knowing I'd do more than blow her back out. It was what I wanted before Phil came along.