Dirty Doctor Pt. 02

Story Info
Follow up appointment with pervert doctor and staff.
2.3k words
4.61
17.2k
18
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional based on true facts. All characters are at least 18 years old. This is a follow up to part one, reading the first part is recommended before reading this one.

When the doctor had received my blood test results, Annie the receptionist called me to make an appointment so the doctor could go over them with me. We set up an appointment for the next week, it was at 4:00pm on Monday.

I showed up on Monday at 3:45pm, checked in with Annie and sat down and watched the TV. There were no other patients in the waiting room. About 15 minutes after I checked in, a patient walked out from the back area and checked out with Annie. Annie said, "The doctor would like to see you again in a week, let's set up an appointment for that." The man discussed his schedule with Annie and set up an appointment with her.

Five minutes later, nurse Lori walked out from the back and said, "Ken, Dr. Jones is ready to see you."

I walked to the back room with Lori, she sat me down in a chair in front of the doctor's desk. Dr. Jones walked in about five minutes after I sat down. He said, "Ken, I have your results from your blood tests. After looking them over, there are no alarming levels or concerning numbers. I think your results might be different if we drew your blood while you were experiencing your symptoms. I know that would be a difficult timing task. So, as of right now, I cannot detect or diagnose anything wrong."

I said, "Well that is discouraging, I'm not making up the swollen and painful joints that I have during those attacks."

Dr. Jones said, "I know how you feel, I've had other patients go through the same thing you're going through. It's hard to pinpoint an issue unless you have the symptoms while you are here on a visit."

I said, "What's the next step to try and figure this out?"

The doctor said, "I think we need to get you in here when you get a flare up. You need to call here as soon as your symptoms appear, and hopefully we can work you into our schedule right away."

I said, "Well that sounds good."

Dr. Jones said, "Okay, maybe that will work out properly."

Then nurse Lori said, "Doctor, since that's been worked out for now, how about a couple of the skin tags that you noticed on Ken's body, did you want to do something about them?"

The doctor responded, "Oh yes. Ken, I forgot to mention the skin tags you have on a few different parts of your body that I took notes on from the first visit, did you want me to do something about them?"

I said, "I guess so, we might as well get something done today while I'm here."

Dr. Jones said, "Okay, get into a gown and we'll get rid of them."

Lori handed me a gown, I went behind one of the folding walls and changed into the gown. The doctor went to get his notes that he had made so he could find the tags and take care of all of them.

The doctor walked around the wall with his notes and said, "Ken, lay on your tummy first, there are a couple of tags that I want to get to first."

I laid down and the doctor opened up my gown and went to my neck area first. He said, "There are a couple on your neck that I want to get to first. Then there is one on your left butt cheek, just above your butt crack."

He brought out a freezing device, some special scissors and small bandages. He went to work on them, and in a few minutes he had them removed and bandaged. The doctor then said, "Ken, I need you to turn over and put your feet in these stirrups, there are a couple of tags in your groin area."

I turned over, put my feet in the stirrups with my legs spread wide open. Just then, Annie the receptionist walked in and said that she was ready to go home, she asked, "Do I need to set up another appointment for Ken, doctor?"

The doctor was busy looking at my crotch when Annie entered, so he said, "Come here Annie, I can't hear you."

Annie walked over to the wall and looked over, she saw me spread eagled with my privates being exposed to everyone. The doctor said, "Ken is going to call us when his symptoms flare up, and we need to try and fit him into that day's schedule."

Annie didn't respond as she was staring at my naked crotch. The doctor chirped, "Did you hear me Annie?"

Annie stammered, "Oh, oh yes doctor."

The doctor asked, "Annie are you okay?" As Lori chuckled standing off to the side.

Annie responded, "Oh yes, I'm sorry, I just couldn't take my eyes off of Ken's growing penis." As she blushes.

The doctor said, "Yes, sometimes that happens when I'm working on a man's crotch area."

Lori also noticed my growing cock and smiled at me as she approached the table I was laying on. She then asked, "Doctor do you want me to hold up his scrotum so you can work in there?"

The doctor responded, "Yes, hold up his balls so I can access the tags."

Annie was really intrigued now as she walked around the wall and stood right beside the table and watched. I could see that she was getting aroused as her neck and chest was turning a rosy pink.

The doctor asked, "Are you enjoying yourself Annie?" As he kept working on me.

Annie said, "Um, yes, I'm actually becoming aroused."

The doctor asked, "Would you like to help?"

Annie said, "Okay, what do you want me to do?"

The doctor said, "You see Ken's penis, I want you to suck it."

Annie said, "Are you sure you want me to do that?"

The doctor said, "Yes, that's what I want you to do."

Annie said, "Uh, okay."

Annie took my cock in her hands as she brought her face down to it. She caressed my cock for a bit, then put it in her mouth and starting sucking me. Boy was her mouth wet and hot. Annie was great at giving head, she would suck and slide her head all the way down to swallow my entire cock. She would stay there and purposely gag herself on my cock, causing her salivate uncontrollably. When she would lift off of my cock, she would leave a trail of thick, gooey saliva, stringing from her mouth, covering my cock.

Lori was watching Annie and when Annie lifted off of my cock, Lori kissed Annie slurping all that sticky saliva Annie had regurgitated. They made a big mess on their faces from the stringy saliva.

The doctor saw this going on, so he stopped the procedure he was performing and started massaging my perineum. I was already aroused from Annie's oral act on my cock, but the doctor's massaging really got me going. Then, he had obtained some lube and coated my anus with it, then slid two fingers into my butt hole. He started finger fucking my ass as Annie went back to sucking my cock. Lori played with my ball sac and started licking and sucking it as she saw the doctor fucking me with his fingers.

Annie continued to suck my cock with her warm mouth and Dr. Jones had lowered his pants and was stroking his large cock. Once Lori saw the doctor pull out his cock, she got out of the way to allow him to get close to me as he stepped onto a stool. Lori then, slid off her scrubs and thong and climbed onto the table I was laying on. She positioned herself right above my face and squatted down, planting her crotch right on my mouth. Her cunt was completely smooth and wet, as she was aroused from the ongoings from the last few minutes. She wiggled her crotch as she had it pressed against my face. Lori must have washed herself before seeing me as a patient, she was freshly scented and squeaky clean. Lori smashed her cunt right onto my waiting mouth, she didn't have much of a labia, but her inner lips were very long. She did a front to back swaying motion with her crotch and rubbed my mouth with the entire length of her pussy. I sucked on her long inner lips as she made passes over my mouth, she tasted fantastic.

Annie was still sucking my cock as I felt Dr. Jones' cock push up against my anus. He then slowly pushed the head of his cock into my anus as I groaned as I could feel the huge girth of his fat cock. The doctor chirped, "You like my fat cock in your ass, don't you?!"

I grunted as he pushed deeper into my rectum, as his eight inch circumference completely filled me up. The doc pushed all the way in, balls deep and held that position for a few moments, I've never felt so filled up, it felt like I needed to deposit a five pound poop.

The doc slowly retracted his cock and staged the head right inside my anus, then slowly pushed back in, balls deep. He kept this same movement but slowly picked up speed with every stroke in and out. After about ten casual thrusts in and out, he really sped up and was slamming me with his huge cock. He had a hold of my thighs as he fucked me fast and hard.

I could hear Lori moaning as she was dripping her twat juice all over my face. I could tell she was fatiguing because she dropped down onto her knees and buried my face with her cunt. She continued to rub her crotch, front to back on my face, giving herself the right friction and location to get herself off.

Sure enough, A minute later Lori yells out, "Oh shit here I cum, oh my god, oh fuck, aaaaaaahhhh!"

Lori's body shakes and shudders as she cums, she squirts a bit into my mouth as her body continues to twitch, as she is slowly coming down from her orgasm.

Lori dismounts from my face and almost stumbles as she steps off the exam table. She gets a towel and wipes my face from all that she left on there from cumming. She wipes herself off and sees that Annie is still sucking my cock. Lori gets behind Annie who is still standing next to the table, kneels down and pulls Annie's scrub bottoms and thong down to her ankles. Lori plants her face right into Annie's deep butt crack and starts eating her ass. Annie yelped as she felt Lori invade her ass. Lori spreads Annie's butt cheeks with her hands and starts licking Annie's butt hole. Lori is slurping and licking up and down Annie's ass crack. Lori says in a muffled voice, "Annie, your ass tastes so good."

Annie responds with moans and groans as she still is sucking my cock.

After a few minutes, Lori repositions herself and turns in the opposite direction and starts eating Annie's twat. Her cunt is dripping down her legs from all of the stimulation she has had in the last few minutes. Lori said, "Oh my god, your dirty pussy tastes soooo good!"

Annie had not washed herself all day, not expecting to be in this situation, but apparently Lori was enjoying Annie's dirty pussy. I could hear Lori lapping and licking Annie's twat as she cleaned it thoroughly with her tongue.

Meanwhile, the doctor was hammering my butt hole as he watched his assistants in their sexual acts. Annie had overstimulated my cock, so it was difficult for me to reach an orgasm, but then the doctor yelled out, "Here I cum, I'm going to cum in your ass Ken!"

With that, I could feel the doc's cock actually swell to even a larger circumference and start to pulse in my rectum. With that extra girth and pulsing, it caused me to head towards an orgasm. I then screamed out, "Oh my god, oh shit, oh fuck, here I cum!"

My body shook and trembled as I shot my load of semen into Annie's mouth and down her throat. At the same time, the doc shot his load of cum deep into my rectum. He continued to thrust his cock in and out of me even after he came.

After a minute or so of the doc still fucking my ass, he finally pulled completely out, with his cock covered with his cum and my rectal mucus.

After I had cum, Annie pulled away from the exam table, but Lori had kept eating her pussy. Because Annie was no longer distracted with sucking my cock, she became focused on Lori eating her cunt. Almost immediately, Annie yelled out, "Oh fuck, here I cum!"

Annie's legs shook and her body wobbled as she climaxed, almost falling down losing her balance. The doc went over to stabilize Annie so she wouldn't topple over. When that happened, Lori saw the doc's now flaccid cock hanging in front of her face. Lori grabbed it and started cleaning it with her mouth and tongue. She licked it's entire length and eventually put it in her mouth and started sucking on it.

Lori said, "Ummm, this tastes so good, all that cum and butt juice, yes!"

I looked at Lori as I laid on the exam table and thought, "She's a nasty girl, but it's really hot."

We all cleaned up and got dressed, then Dr. Jones said, "Ken, I look forward to you calling us when you're experiencing your symptoms so you can come in and get checked."

I said, "I'll call you then, I'm looking forward to coming in again."

To be continued...