Dirty Dream

Story Info
Group Sex! If you're not into it, don't read & judge!
1k words
4.12
8.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived alone in my apartment, comfortable and small for a single hard-working woman. The comfort of my space, the comfort of my time was good for me. I led a quiet life on the outside but inside was a storm. I was attractive enough and had been asked out many times but have always been conscious of who I allow in my space and life.

My imagination however was a whirlwind - porn, playing, toys, but never a real-life wild interaction. I did share my fantasies with persons I chatted with and yes there was my fantasy world. Almost like remote game players, we were instead, remote fuckers! The noises, the moans, the sounds filled our nights all on headphones of course!

A noise startled me and in my room, it could have only come from the living area. I wrapped my robe around my naked body and slowly cracked my door opened. There were flickering lights which certainly surprised me and when I walked out, I was shocked! There were 4 chairs with men sitting on each with women sucking them. They were certainly having pleasure - their voices, their moans, their movement. I was again confused but didn't want to figure out if it was a dream or real. The guys saw me and motioned me with their head to have a seat at the "head" of the area. I was told to remove my robe which I did and sit with my legs opened.

Looking at them getting sucked turned me on! Looking at the naked women squatting with their titts, and their ass turned me on even more. My nipples were so hard, and I started playing with them. Was I going to be participating in an orgy? Whirlwind mind, remember!

The hard cocks, oh fuck! The sloppy noises, yeahhhhh!! The women worked in unison and were now sitting on the men reverse and grinding the cocks, again as they looked at their "head". I smiled and I loved that I controlled them. One of the women was thick with gorgeous titts and I wanted her to suck me. I called her off and she obeyed; he stroked his hard meat while she sucked my pussy! Fuck! She was blessed with a tongue! I spread my fat lips helping her get to her desired location - my clit! I was moaning so much! I told her cock to come fuck her while she sucked me, and he did! Her moans on my pussy! Her tongue in my hole! Fuck this bitch was amazing!! I screamed and came so hard pulling her into my pussy!!

Nobody was moving until he came in her! Until I sucked him cum from her pussy!

He exploded in her and I was down on the floor licking her, tasting them both, fuckkkkk I was ready again!

They moved aside to relax and have a drink while the other 3 couples continued! Hearing their moans, their body smacking against each other! I needed cock now. I told everyone to get on the floor and I advised of the positions; one lucky couple was going to have a 3-some with me. One got missionary and 1 got a cowgirl ride where he was allowed to pull her nipples making her cry out. My couple got me where I went into doggie position and told him to fuck my tight pussy while I made his little bitch cum! God he was hard! God he was big! He fucked my pussy so good and God she tasted good! Licking her clit, licking her juices, just sucking her sweet pussy! She begged me to cum, but I wasn't ready! He owned me and I told him to make my ass red! He spanked me so hard! Fuck it just turned me on more!! "Cum for me baby" I told her, and she squirted all over my face! He started fingering my ass as he saw her squirting and me licking her as she did. I was too fucking turned on to be bothered about not giving permission. He begged to cum in me and I moaned yesssss! He filled me so good! So so good!! One of the women wanted to suck my cum-filled pussy and I granted her request while still on all fours. She tongue fucked me good, getting what I thought was most of our cum out.

While she sucked me I told her man to fuck her tight ass! He was so delighted! He lubed up and eased into her hole as she continued on my pussy! Getting me hot again!

She moaned loudly having that cock spread her tight hole! But hungrily licked my pussy! She was going to make me cum again and I allowed her! Fuckkkkkkk!!!

I needed to move away because she was definitely hungry for pussy! She would have continued licking me!

Her man continued fucking and spreading her asshole and I told them both, only when I say it was OK, will they both be allowed to cum!

One final couple for me to enjoy and they looked anxious as I watched them fuck! She squatted on his cock as he fucked her good and I saw her juices leaking. I sat on his face and started sucking her swollen nipples. He tongue fucked my pussy and I sucked on those gorgeous nipples like a baby pulling for milk. OH MY! Did I just get milk?? She moaned and urged me on! Oh fuck yes! I continued pulling with my tongue and mouth and I kept getting milk. I was grinding harder on his mouth as she lowered on his cock and fucked him harder. I bit down a bit making her scream! I was close! I began cumming all over his mouth and moaning on her nipples! She finally stopped feeding me and I raised my back as I looked at her fuck him! "Cum in her baby" I told him.

He moaned and I know she felt all his cream filling her pussy! She was certainly in bliss!

We all were! FUCKED! PLEASURED! FILLED!

Was it a dream or was it real??