Dirty Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Interpol two days to transfer a hundred dollars into Jennifer's personal account. Though the trip to France was more like a paid vacation and a fancy dinner, Jennifer was beginning to feel important. For the first time in her life she had done something radical and she loved the feel of it.

She went back to the gym and started training Nancy her over weight client. There was nothing unusual about Nancy. She was just your average American woman slightly plump with love handles. Since fitness craze was sweeping across America Nancy wanted to loose a few pounds. It was people like Nancy that kept people like Jennifer Luton in business. The whole fitness industry was built upon people's sense of discontentment with themselves.

Four days after her trip from Paris Jennifer received a call from Agent Bryce Anderson. He wanted to know if she would be willing to do another assignment and the pay would be a lot more this time. Since her trip to Paris Jennifer had thought a lot about her life. All her life she had worked on 10 $ an hour and helped people loose their love handles. By the end of the day it made her feel average! Just one trip to France had not only put a hundred grand in her bank account it had virtually lifted her sense of self to the skies! The whole idea of catching an international criminal and going undercover was beginning to get very exciting. Thus when Agent Bryce asked if she could come to the Interpol office she agreed. This time there were three people in the Interpol office, Bryce Anderson, Gary Waters and a third fellow by the name Paul Weed. They explained to Jennifer that Boris has taken the bait! He was had called the fake phone number she gave him and left a message. Paul Weed played the message on a tape recorder.

"Hello ... this is Boris Yermanov. I did not mean to offend you that night. I would be really grateful if you reconsider my proposition Donna. I assure you ... you will be rewarded generously."

Paul Weed switched off the cassette player and looked at Jennifer. "What you just did at the Dinner was something our highly trained agents have failed to do. You have gained his confidence."

"What do we do from hereon?" Jennifer asked.

"He is coming to USA in a month." Gary Waters replied. "You call him and you ask him how much are you worth in his eyes. Whatever offer he gives you, you accept. From thereon you do whatever it takes, I repeat whatever it takes to stay close to him."

When Gary Waters said, "Whatever it takes!" Jennifer's eyes popped out. Boris Yermanov was a handsome man. The idea of enticing him at the party had really turned Jennifer on. Now doing "whatever it takes" was exciting her even more. Under normal circumstances a person like Jennifer Luton would reject such offer for she was no hooked or a call girl. But since this was being done with the purpose of catching an international criminal, she did not feel low. Instead she felt elevated!

"How much am I getting this time?" She asked.

"From us?" Gary Waters asked. "You get the same deal from us, a hundred grand transferred into your bank account once the job is done. How much you get from the Sandman is between you and him." He smiled.

"There is one more thing you need to know." It was Bryce Anderson who spoke this time. "We have come to know that for his trip to USA Boris has recruited five other people for his sexual escapade. Together with you and Boris there will be seven of you. Since we do not know who the other five people are we will just call you all the group of seven.

That very night Jennifer called Boris in Moscow.

"What exactly is it that you want from me Boris." Jennifer asked.

"Your body Donna." He replied. "Your toned and sexy body."

"You really like it that much eh?" She asked.

"Trust me ... you have no idea!"

"How much is it worth to you?"

"It is precious! I really do not want to make a flat offer and insult one of the most sensual creations God has made. Lets just say that if you agree to sell your body to me you will be a millionaire! I guarantee you that much."

Jennifer was left dumb struck! She had made a hundred grand from the trip to France and thought that was something big. This assignment was turning her into a millionaire!

"If you choose to accept the offer then there is a dinner I would like you to attend on 9th of July. Its on 219 Gilmore Avenue, the place where I would be staying when I come to USA. Please be there."

The next morning Jennifer and Bryce went to see the house. Right on the outskirts of the city hidden in the wilderness was 219 Gilmore Avenue. There were only two other houses on the lane, one was a fenced brick house with the sign BEWARE OF DOG and the other a deserted double story house that was probably awaiting demolition. As for 219, it was a small gray stone castle!

"So this is where the Sandman will be having his sex party." Bryce said. He then drove around the place and realized that it was undergoing renovations. "This will be a difficult place to bug!" He said as he pulled the car on to a side and looked at the building.

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asked.

"I will be putting cameras and listening devices in every room so that I can keep my eyes on you all the time." He said. "While you are inside a SWAT squad would be ready and waiting outside. If things get dangerous for you at any point then we will be in."

"Is this a dangerous assignment?" Jennifer asked.

"Lets look at it this way." Bryce explained. "Boris is not the kind of criminal who presents a physical danger to anyone. He has never taken a life or hurt anyone. He just does business that is of illegal nature. Like people who live in insurance frauds." He paused and looked at Jennifer. "So no this is not a dangerous situation but it is Interpol procedure that on assignments like these we stay in contact with our agent. We must know at all times what's happening."

"So how do you intend to plant cameras in there?" Jennifer asked.

"Good question! I will have to find out who the renovation contractors are." He said and drove off.

When the day of the party came there were seven cameras and thirteen listening devices inside the house. Last time Agent Bryce had used to an electronically fitted truck to receive sound and audio signal from the embassy but in an isolated area like this a truck would have looked suspicious. Interpol had rented the deserted double story house across the street and converted it into an observation and reaction cell. The upper floor had monitors which showed a live picture of every room in the Boris' and the lower ground level had a SWAT team ready to move in if things became violent.

Thus on July ninth exactly at 7:00 pm a silver neon stopped in front of the house. Jennifer got down and walked towards the main entrance. She was wearing burnt red dress, which covered her chest but left her back bare almost all the way down to her butt. Though it concealed her legs it was cut above the knees to show her well-developed calves.

She approached the door and rang the doorbell. Then she turned around and looked at the double story abandoned house across the street. She knew that Bryce Anderson was in there looking at her right now through his binoculars. The door opened and Jennifer saw Boris standing in the doorway.

"Donna Gillmore ... I am so glad you came." He said and held the door for her. "Welcome to my humble abode."

Inside of the house was far from humble. The furniture and the lighting boasted of Boris Yermanov's wealth. A light violin played in the background and drinks were being served. As Jennifer looked around she realized that there were four other guests, thus along with her and Boris they formed the group of six and not seven as Interpol believed!

"Allow me to introduce Miss Donna Gillmore." Boris said. The violin all of a sudden stopped. "Beautiful Donna is a journalist." He explained. "I am really pleased that she agreed to join us." He then proceeded to introduce other guests to Donna.

A huge black man stood up from the couch and offered his hand. "This is Phillip Brown. He is a bouncer at a bar." Jennifer looked at him. Standing at least six feet four he was a man with menacing looks and had Donna seen him outside somewhere she would have been afraid of him. Yet here at the party he was humble as ever holding his hand out to her with a smile. Jennifer accepted.

The next person to be introduced was a voluptuous blonde woman with hazel eyes. Her features were sharp but her over all look was soft. "This is Victoria ... she works as a sales rep for Revlon." Boris introduced her. Jennifer shook hands with her and looked at her from head to toe. She was a nicely put together woman with large breasts and small waist. The neck of her dress was cut low and her cleavage was on display. To a dirty mind like Boris this was a woman built for fucking! "Pleasure meeting you." Jennifer said as she shook her hand.

The next in line was a bronze skinned hunk called Mathew Spencer or "Matt" as he called himself. He was nearly six feet tall with a devilish smile and a dimple on his chin. Though he was wearing a black collar neck shirt, Jennifer could see that he had a nice shapely body. Not as beefed up as Phillip the bouncer but hard and symmetrical. "Matt is a fire fighter ..." Boris explained, "So whenever you ladies find yourself on fire you know who to head for." Everyone chuckled and Jennifer shook his hand.

Finally the last of the guests stood up. She was one of the most sensual black women Jennifer had ever seen. "I am Jade." She said as she took Jennifer's hand in hers. She stood around 5.8 or may be 5.9 in height, with curvy, buxom figure and chocolate brown skin. Her eyelashes were really dark and as she shook Jennifer's hand, her white teeth glittered like pearls. "Jade is a home maker and the wife of our friend Phillip."

It took Jennifer some time to realize that Phillip the tall black bouncer and Jade were married.

"We do not have with us one more person." Boris spoke. "She just called me and excused herself." We will meet her this Sunday when the games begin.

The rest of the evening was causal and relaxed. The violin began to play as soon as the introduction was over. As Jennifer mingled with the guests she discovered that everyone here was new to Boris' sex club. He had hired them only for the one month that he was in USA.

Jennifer went to Jade and asked her how she got "inducted" in this group. Jade told her that Boris had seen Phillip and her kissing at the airport. After that he contacted Phillip who was working as a bouncer and looking for a full time job and asked if he would like to make love to his wife in front of a whole bunch of people. That is how they ended up in the group of seven.

Then Jennifer asked Victoria the same question but it seemed as if Victoria was a bit hesitant. The sensual blonde just said that she had run into Boris at a business meeting in which she was giving presentation on Revlon's new cosmetic products.

While this conversation was going on Jennifer's mobile phone suddenly rang. She picked up and found Agent Bryce on the line.

"Jennifer ... I want you to come out in the lawn where I can see you." He said. Jennifer excused herself from the group and walked outside. The night was silent and cool breeze was blowing against her bare back.

"Are you listening to this?" Jennifer asked Bryce. "This guy is a freak! He has hired all sorts of people from various walks of life and he will have them fuck each other." She said.

"I know I know I am listening. But that is not what you are here for." Bryce spoke. "You have to get to the upper level of the building and sneak into his room. I am watching the whole place on monitors and the upper level is completely empty. Just say that you need to go to the washroom and they will lead you upstairs. Try to get in his bedroom if you can. There is a carton there I want you to check." He said.

Suddenly the door of the house opened and Jennifer turned. "Is everything OK my dear?" It was Boris. With a glass of champagne he stood in the door way holding the door open.

"Yes!" Jennifer said as she hung up. "It was noisy inside so I came out. Is there a washroom I could use?"

"Sure" Boris held the door as Jennifer walked in. "You go up and it's the door on your right."

Jennifer nodded and went upstairs. The whole upper area was empty. She had not hung up on Bryce so she placed the phone on her ear. "Are you with me?" She whispered.

"Yes." He said. "I can see you on my monitor. Just go straight and open that door in front of you."

Jennifer followed the instructions and opened the door. It was a huge bedroom in which Boris was surely staying. There was a double bed and a writing table. On the writing table she saw a brief case and a lap top computer. Right besides the bed a white carton was placed.

"Do you see that white box?" Bryce spoke on the phone.

"Yes." Jennifer replied and then turned around and looked outside in case anyone was coming.

"Don't worry no one is coming. I have them all in sight." Bryce assured her. "Check out that box for me will you?" Jennifer made her way towards the carton and opening the flaps she looked inside. There was an unassembled weapon inside, some kind of a gun that had been taken apart and placed in disjointed parts.

"It's a gun!" Jennifer said.

"Use your mobile and click a picture." He instructed. Jennifer then used her mobile phone's in built camera to take a few stills. "Good now go to the washroom and take a pee." He said and hung up. Jennifer came out of the room and headed towards the washroom. Opening the door she went inside and closed the door after her. Leaning against the door she closed her eyes and took a deep breath!

Finally she was downstairs again mingling with the guests.

CHAPTER 4: THE WILD CAT

The photograph that Jennifer took with her camera turned out to be that of a disassembled AR-15 assault rifle. Interpol's initial suspicions about Boris were turning out to be correct. He was here to pick up weapon samples from American firearms manufacturers. These he would try to take to an end consumer sitting in some war torn region and get a deal approved. Yet raiding his residence at this point was not an option. The biggest charge that could be pressed against him was being in possession of an illegal weapon! It was not enough to put him away for good. Thus Jennifer had to stay and work undercover with Boris till Interpol got something substantial.

The group of seven had another meeting the next Sunday. Just like before Jennifer showed up at the mansion in a chauffer driven car. She was the last member there as the others were already present.

"I am really sorry for being late." She said as she was lead into the large sitting room.

"Oh its quite alright Donna." Boris replied as he looked at the sexy woman undressing her with his eyes. She was wearing a white shirt on blue jeans and her clothes conservative clothes did well concealing that figure.

As Jennifer looked around she realized that the décor of the living room had been radically changed. All the furniture that they sat on that day had been removed except for seven chairs. These formed a circle in the room leaving lots of space in the middle. The entire carpet was covered by a transparent plastic sheet underneath which she could still see the carpet. All chairs were taken except for the one on which she was meant to sit.

"Please have a seat." Boris gestured towards the vacant chair and Jennifer trotted towards it. "Are you nervous Donna?" He asked Jennifer.

"No ..."She replied.

"Is anybody here nervous?" He asked the other seven members and no one replied. "Well you should be." He said. "Since I own your bodies you should be nervous as to what I might do with them." He said seriously. The room remained silent. Suddenly he laughed. "IT'S A JOKE!!" RELAX PEOPLE ... you guys are so stiff!" There was a chuckle in the room.

"Donna ... there is someone I would like to introduce you to." He said and then turned towards the seventh member of the group. It was that one person who had not come at the dinner that evening. "Meet Rhonda 'the Wild Cat' Williams!"

She was a bodybuilder with blonde hair and muscles that seemed a bit too much for a woman. The only people who could admire such a woman would be hardcore domination freaks who wanted to be to be whipped and abused by a muscular Amazon. Wearing a black knee length dress she sat right next to Boris one leg crossed over the other. She was holding her knee with both her hands and Jennifer could see that she had well developed triceps.

"As you can see Rhonda is a bodybuilder. She is also does kickboxing and stunts in movies. She is called the "wild cat" for her ferocity in the ring." Boris continued with the introduction and Rhonda gave Jennifer a nod and a faint smile.

"My friend Donna Gilmore is a journalist but as you can see from her figure, she likes to stay fit too. Not as much as you do perhaps but she does have a nice tight body. That is why I thought the two of you might get along." Boris said as he pulled out a large digital clock from behind his chair.

As Jennifer looked at it she realized that it was not a clock but a digital stopwatch showing 30:00. "The first game we are going to play will involve Donna and Rhonda." Boris said. "Will the two participants please stand?"

Both Rhonda and Jennifer stood up and looked at each other. As Jennifer eyes Rhonda from head to toe she realized that Rhonda was not massively muscular but sleek and defined with veins and striations. She had large round boobs but even from within the dress Jennifer could see that they were fake tits.

Boris looked at the two of them and smiled. "Tonight one of you or possibly both of you ladies will go home very rich! I guarantee you that much." He said then placed the digital clock on the floor so that it was facing the two women. "As you can see ladies and gentleman this clock has 30 minutes. Each second in this clock is worth a 100 dollars! Thus there is a total of 180,000 dollars on this clock." He paused and looked at the facial expressions of all the seven members. Victoria the nicely built voluptuous blonde, Matt the fire fighter, Phillip the bald black bouncer and Jade the tall buxom ebony goddess, all were looking at him with concentration. The most concerned were obviously Jennifer and Rhonda who would actually be participating in whatever sick game he had in mind. "As of now all the 180,000 dollars belong to Rhonda." When I press the button, time will start flying. With every second that passes by, Donna Gilmore will get richer and richer." He paused with a cruel smile that never reached his piercing blue eyes. "It is Rhonda's job to wrestle Donna to the ground, over power her and give her an orgasm before all the money runs out." He paused again and looked at the faces of everyone who was present. They all had a faint smile. "Donna will try her best to delay the orgasm! She will fight back like a tigress and that makes this game very interesting for the rest of us." Boris was smiling and this time his smile reached his eyes. "You folks must be thinking what a dirty minded bastard I am right?" He looked at every single person in the eye and then continued, "The fact is I am not any more dirty minded than your average Joe on the street. The only difference is that I have the money to bring my wildest sexual fantasies to life." He said and leaned back on the chair.

Jennifer looked at Rhonda with a slight discomfort. She looked at her wide shoulders and muscular arms and felt a little nervous. She had thought about women in a sexual way before but never been with one. The thought of having a woman wrestle her and lick her in the presence of all these people was not very comfortable. It was exciting but not comfortable.