All Comments on 'Dirty Grandpa'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk95 months ago

Great story hope you do a sequel were get story on the mothers actions from weddding tape and if she was still doing it

domrogerdomroger5 months ago

Perfectly perverted.

R_U_RomanticR_U_Romantic5 months ago

May have been too much sex. But I loved it and gave you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was way too predictable. Writing skills were evident to be mediocre at best. Not terrible, but not good at the same time. Sorry, but this is the truth.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Well Jasmine, this has to be up there with the best stories you have ever written, Christ, girl you had me dripping by the bottom of page one. I had to stop for some `relief' several times, deserves far, far more than a paltry five stars.

Rainyday493Rainyday4935 months ago

I enjoyed this a lot; yes, it was predictable, but I'm not complaining about the hot sex between Charlie and his granddaughter and her dominant friend. You can't have too much sex, however extreme and incestuous in your stories. Isn't that the whole point of silkstockinglover! You're very good at it...

BlowPopJBlowPopJ5 months ago

Damn this was hot!!!

Kenya46402Kenya464025 months ago

I like more to this now especially with Essence pregnant

Gambit275Gambit2755 months ago

came in my shorts before page 5

gingerEllenPgingerEllenP5 months ago

Sexy and beautiful!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit5 months ago

This has to be amongst the best stories I've ever read.

Made myself cum, got hubby to read it to me while I sucked him off.

Loved it.

What happens with Sheila's mum?

Anna

PervyHusbandPervyHusband5 months ago

You’ve done it again!!! What an hot and wild taboo story!

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak585 months ago

A near perfect perverted story. I do hope you continue with Carol's story, and interactions with the girls.

Hardrider56Hardrider565 months ago

Great HOT story that hit all your high points, stockings, incest, interracal and Dom/Sub.

Only issues I had is Portland to Seattle is only 3 hours max and if Grandpa had a bad hip replacement I don't think he would be "pounding her ass". Other than tnat great story

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanism5 months ago

It's kind of a shame he didn’t get his granddaughter pregnant too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

very hot need to get slutty mom involved

AmandonAmandon5 months ago

Such a lovely piece. Very cumworthy.

tjreadertjreader5 months ago

I'd love to read more about Sheila's mom, and how their relationship might change with their new knowledge. Does Carol's husband know that his wife is such a slut, and apparently took it up the ass from her own mother even on their wedding day? Enquiring minds want to know!! :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

there needs to sometimes be more than 5 stars!!!!!

Baqfid12Baqfid125 months ago

This was awesome! Great to see another chapter!

mfthomp7mfthomp75 months ago

You are truly talented in the art of storytelling. You have been a gift to me and the other members of this site for years. Thank you!

jimbohiggjimbohigg5 months ago

Please continue to writ more what to know if Essence is pregnant. With his child and will carry the baby to full term

PappasleazePappasleaze5 months ago

I enjoyed most of the story. I am totaly in love with Essence. You had great character build up as usual, however I thought some of the dialog with granpa and granddaughter was a little cartoonish. For me not your best work but a long way from your worst. 4 stars from me.

PhilLustyPhilLusty5 months ago

Oh my. This probably one of. My favorite stories. I’m a big fan of silk stockings This was incredibly hot

KinkyOneSubKinkyOneSub4 months ago

Good job Silk Stocking Lover

Beejay3Beejay34 months ago

Oh, what a dream come true for Papa!…and for those delightful girls..enjoying and giving of themselves for Papa’ s final days. Definitely a dream! Oh , wish I could finish that way..

It would make so much sense for all old guys and gals to go “ out” that way.

Thanks for this continuous sexual story.

joeoggijoeoggi4 months ago

Although I don’t share your fascination with silk stocking(barefoot only for me), I do love your writing. Great again!

jimbohiggjimbohigg2 months ago

Please tell us more will Essence. Have the Child and become. Sheila's Grandmother, or will they raise the child together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...