Dirty Grandpa

Story Info
Home made videos from the past ignites wild adventures.
24.2k words
4.74
76.9k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Home made videos from the past ignites wild adventures.

Note 1: This is a twisted Breezy fantasy.

Note 2: This is a Holiday 2023 Contest story so please vote.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Dirty Grandpa

"Mom, as sweet as the old guy is, I can't spend my entire Christmas break looking after Grandpa," Sheila argued into the phone. Her sorority roommate and best friend Essence was between her legs, licking her pussy.

"You can and you will," Carol argued back.

"Don't you remember I'm bringing Essence home for the holidays?" Sheila pointed out... they'd already made some plans... Seattle party life was often lots of fun.

"Perfect! Then you can both look after him," Carol said. "He's quite a handful, you know."

"A handful? Really?" Sheila asked. But handful or not, her Mom did have a point, since he was recovering from a botched hip replacement, and he'd already been bedridden for several weeks.

"Yes. He needs a lot of attention," the Mother said. "And your Dad and I really need a break."

"Fine," the daughter said. It's not like she could refuse. Her parents were paying all her college expenses, for her car, and her half of the monthly rent at her sorority. Plus, she did miss her Grandpa. He was an amazing man. He always had been, ever since she could remember.

"Good," she said. "We've already booked our flight, so you need to be here by 5:00 pm on the twenty-first, so you can see us off shortly afterwards."

"You booked your tickets already?" Sheila asked, surprised.

"Yes, because we knew we could count on you. Your Dad and I have been working full time, plus looking after my Dad, and keeping you supplied with money," she pointed out.

"I know, I know," Sheila said. She then let out a little moan when Essence slid two fingers into her pussy.

"You okay, honey?" Carol asked.

"Fine, fine," Sheila answered, "but I've got to go. We'll be there on the twenty-first."

"Great," Carol said. "We really appreciate your making this sacrifice, and I'm sure you two girls will have fun with your Grandpa."

"Yeah, wild parties galore," Sheila groaned sarcastically.

"No parties in my house," she snapped, missing the sarcasm.

"I was kidding," she sighed, and then bit her lips. Essence was being a bad girl right now, tapping her g-spot. "Gotta go, bye," she said quickly, hung up, and blurted, "You fucking bitch!"

"You love it," Essence teased, as she sucked Sheila's clit into her mouth. A few seconds later, Sheila was coming all over her roomie's pretty black face.

"I never said I don't," Sheila grinned. "But you're still a bitch."

"Then sit up and eat yourself some bitch chocolate," Essence grinned back. She stood up, and once Sheila sat up, Essence pulled her face into her pussy.

"Mmmmm," Sheila purred, as she began lapping up her favourite snack.

.....

A week later on the 21st, the girls drove for six-and-a-half hours from Portland OR to Seattle WA. They arrived just a few minutes before her parents were due to leave for to the airport. They shared some quick hugs, the Mom gave the girls some instructions, and then the parents rushed off and girls were left alone with Grandpa Charlie.

Sheila was sad that her once athletic and lively Grandfather was now confined to a bed at the back of the house. She took a deep breath to settle down her sadness before she crept into his room. He was awake, so she greeted him enthusiastically, "Grandpa!"

"Baby Girl!" Charlie replied with equal delight, happy to see his youngest grandchild.

Sheila went to the bed and gave him a big hug. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too," the Grandfather said, as he wrapped his arms around his twenty-one-year-old granddaughter.

Essence came in and said, "Hey, Papa Charlie."

"Hey, girl." Charlie said when he saw Essence, who was a beautiful black girl who always got his old cock erect in a heartbeat.

They chatted for a few minutes before the girls went to unpack, and to make supper and bring it to him. They sat and ate with him, and Essence suggested, "Hey, why don't we move you out into the living room, instead of keeping you cooped up in this tiny bedroom, Papa Charlie?"

"That would be great," Charlie agreed immediately, "I'm sick of this room."

It took some work, and some help from the neighbours, but a team effort managed to get Charlie and the bed down the hall and into the living room. It was a very fancy bed, with wheels, an electric motor, and controls that allowed him to 'drive' the bed near to or away from the television. And then it could sit him up so he could see the screen easily, of read and so forth, and then lie him back down so he could sleep. Unfortunately he couldn't just drive it down the hallway, because it was much too wide. So it needed to be totally disassembled in the bedroom, and reassembled in the living room.

That night, Charlie suffered through two Hallmark Christmas movies, although he did have numerous opportunities to admire Essence in her t-shirt and shorts, that showcased her long black legs. He couldn't deny that his granddaughter was hot too, and although his body was still recuperating... his dick still worked quite well, creating a prominent and constant tent in his pyjamas.

Essence noticed the old man was checking her out... and she also noticed the tent in his pyjamas. Which got her to wondering how big he was. She had a thing for older men... having fucked a few men in their forties or older... although never anybody as old as Papa Charlie.

The girls finished the evening with a sixty-nine in the same bedroom Sheila had grown up in, trying to be quiet while they got each other off.

.....

.....

.....

December the 22nd

That morning the girls, who were both majoring in nursing, needed to give Charlie a sponge bath. Once they'd gotten him undressed, Sheila was surprised to see how big her Grandpa was. He was easily eight inches... and his pecker got hard during his bath... and it was thick as fuck... thicker than any dick she'd ever sucked or fucked.

Charlie apologized for his dick hardening while his granddaughter and her friend were bathing him, "Sorry girls, Little Chuckie has a mind of his own."

"No worries, Grandpa," Sheila said, but she couldn't help staring at how huge her Grandfather's dick was.

"Stud, I'm just impressed you can still get it up that well," Essence said, also admiring the big, fat, hard dick.

"I'm not dead yet, missy," Charlie said, all soaped up.

"Definitely not," Essence grinned, giving the old man a wink.

Once they were done and they'd gotten him dressed, Sheila, remembering that her Grandpa was one of those unfortunates whose birthday was close to Christmas asked, "What do you want for your birthday, Grandpa?"

"When is your birthday, Papa Charlie?" Essence asked.

"Tomorrow," he said.

"Then we'll have to celebrate," she said.

"That would be nice," he said.

"So again, what do you want for a present?" Sheila asked.

"I don't know."

"Then think about it, "she said. "We're going out for a while, and I'll expect an answer when we get back."

"Okay, okay," he said.

"We'll be back in a few hours," she added.

"Okay."

The girls went out, and once they were in the car, Essence said, "Jesus! Your Grandpa is packing a huge dick!"

"Okay, but he's my Grandpa," Sheila pointed out.

"So you didn't notice his massive dick?"

"I didn't say that," Sheila responded. "I'm just saying he's my Grandpa."

"That doesn't mean you can't admire such a tremendous dick," Essence said.

"Which is exactly what I did," Sheila admitted.

"You incestuous slut," Essence teased.

"Hey!" Sheila objected. "Just looking isn't incestuous."

"Yeah, but it's not like you wouldn't ride that cock if he invited you to," Essence continued pushing... which she'd done many times, to push Sheila into unexplored sexual practices.

"Essence!" Sheila gasped.

"I know that I would."

"Yeah, you and your older men."

"They know how to fuck," Essence shrugged. "You know, like practice makes perfect?"

"Just remember he's my Grandpa."

"I'll always remember that your Grandpa has a big, fat dick."

The girls went shopping... had a good lunch... bought some drinks for the evening... and on their way back with Sheila driving, Essence suddenly snapped, "Pull into that strip mall!"

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Fine, but I want to get back to Grandpa. We've already been away too long," Sheila argued, but nevertheless she did pull into the strip mall parking lot, and she noticed an adult store. "Okay, I get it. What do you need from that kind of store?"

"I forgot to bring along my strap-on," Essence said.

"You are not fucking me while my Grandpa is in the house," Sheila objected.

"You say that now," Essence said, "but I know you can't resist me. Plus, I bet your pussy got so wet when you saw Grandpa Charlie's huge, fat dick."

"You're fucking sick," Sheila said, shaking her head, although she'd be lying if she claimed that her Grandfather's cock hadn't indeed impressed her, and it had somehow corkscrewed its way into her head.

"I'll be right back," Essence said, leaning over and kissing her best friend and ofttimes lover, before scurrying away.

Sheila sighed, then went on her phone and scrolled Instagram, like she always did in her idle moments.

Essence returned with a rather large couple of bags and said brightly, "Wait until you see what I bought!"

"More than just a dick to fuck me with, I'm guessing," Sheila said, suddenly realizing she was feeling quite horny.

"A lot more," she chirped. "It's Christmas! I found some seasonal attire for us, and I also got a special present for Pappa Charlie."

"What could you possibly buy my seventy-one-year-old Grandfather from a sex shop?" Sheila asked, almost not wanting to know... but of course... more wanting to know than not.

"You'll see," she said, all sing song.

"Fine," Sheila said. She knew Essence was always full of surprises, including bringing over a dozen high school cheerleaders, all of them eighteen of course, to serve as lesbian playthings for the sorority house for a night. Or taking Sheila to a bar called The Pit, where she discovered the joys of black cock. Or when they went to Boston for Spring Break (really? Who goes to Boston for spring break?) where she learned about a secret lesbian club called Le Chateau Club, which was the home of a lesbian society. They were going back there for the next Spring Break, too.

"You'll love it," the black beauty assured her girlfriend, her head spinning with all her wicked ideas.

"Yeah, yeah," Sheila said, although she knew she'd likely love it... except for whatever weird thing Essence was giving to Grandpa.

When they returned, Sheila once again asked her Grandpa, "Time's up! What do you want for your birthday tomorrow?"

"You couldn't possibly give me what I want," he said sorrowfully, as he looked at the two very pretty young ladies... his dick uncontrollably rising beneath the covers. What he really wanted was to fuck Essence.

"Don't sell us short," Sheila warned, "we're very resourceful."

"I don't doubt that," he chuckled, even though he was pretty sure she had no idea about what he was slyly implying.

Essence, on the other hand, was reading quite accurately behind his veiled words, added, planting the seeds for what might or might not actually happen, "Papa Charlie, we'll do whatever you want us to do for your birthday."

"That's a sweet offer, but I doubt you'd even be able to do what I want," he said, he too drawing them in... like two moths to a flame. He knew they'd seen his big erection. He'd seen the hungry looks on their faces. He'd recognized the intrigue in Essence's eyes. He'd seen the surprise in his granddaughter's eyes when she'd stared at his dick. He knew that dick had made a big impression on both girls... it had been doing that for more than fifty years.

"Try us," Essence said.

"Well, I have a box in my bedroom that contains a bunch of old VHS tapes, and a couple of old audio cassettes I'd like transferred onto my computer so I could watch or listen to them. But I imagine that isn't possible for anyone to do," he said, knowing it was possible, but doubting that either of these young beauties knew how to do it.

"You underestimate us," Essence said.

"Yes, my girlfriend here is a whiz with computer technology." Sheila said.

"Could you do it?" Charlie asked, praying they could. He really missed watching those tapes. He still had a VHS machine, but the new televisions didn't have the proper inputs for it, and his cassette player had broken long ago.

"Do you have a VHS player?" Essence asked.

"Yeah, but it doesn't hook up to our fancy new televisions."

"Well, that I can't fix," she said, "but I can definitely digitalize all your old VHS tapes and copy them to your computer."

"That would be amazing!" he said excitedly, then shifted to concern, "but can you do it without watching them?"

"Likely," Essence said, "I'll just download some free software to your computer, connect the two machines together, then press Play and Record simultaneously."

"That would be great!" he said. "But you two have to promise not to watch them."

"If that's what you wish," Essence said, "although you making that request only makes me curiouser... to quote Alice... to see what they are."

"Yeah, Grandpa. What could they possibly be that you don't want us to see?" the granddaughter asked faux innocently. There was only one variety of entertainment they could be that would prompt such a request.

"They're just old home videos," he said, "primarily of your Grandmother... and well... I'd just like to vet them before I show them to anyone."

"Of course, Grandpa, that makes sense," Sheila said.

"Where are the VHS player and the tapes?" Essence asked.

"In a box in the back of the closet," he said.

"That's exactly where my Dad keeps his porn," Essence joked.

"Essence!" Sheila gasped.

"Just saying," Essence smiled, and she went into the bedroom, found the VHS player and the tapes, and returned... making two trips.

After she'd examined the player, she said, "We'll need to go to a computer shop and pick up an adapter cable."

"Oh, okay," he said disappointedly.

"I can go get it right now," Essence said. "It won't take long."

"That'd be great," he said, "it's been really boring around here for the last while."

"Don't worry, we'll get this done for you," Sheila reassured him.

"And we'll also make sure you'll no longer get bored," Essence added. "At least not while we're here."

"You two are so sweet," he said, as he admired the black girl's bootie from behind, assuming it would be tight as fuck. Which made him wonder if she actually might take it in the ass... and if his sweet granddaughter did as well. To his way of thinking, if a woman enjoyed having wild, kinky sex, that didn't make her objectionable... it made her appealing and exciting.

"We'll be back soon," Essence said. "Do you want anything else?"

"My youth," he joked.

"That's a tall order, but we'll see if it's on sale," she joked back.

The girls headed out, and Charlie went through the box. He was happy he'd labeled them in a discreet fashion, so that only he would understand what each one was. He pulled each one out, and smiled as he recalled each special 'modeling' session with his late sweetheart.

He went through the cassettes first. The first one was simply called Wedding, which captured the audio of the entire day when he'd said 'I Do' to his beautiful Bride back in 1973... this month would have been their 50th anniversary if she hadn't passed away three years ago. The cassette included a soundtrack of their wedding night, when they'd lost their virginities to each other. It had been such a sweetly romantic night at first... but he soon learned... actually they'd both learned, that Dottie had a really nasty side to her. He could still remember her moans, her begging him to go faster, and eventually her, when she started demanding that he fuck her hard. Before that night he'd never heard her swear... but that night she used a variety of vulgar words during their marathon session that included him coming inside her pussy. Nd then later... because she'd demanded it in a very loud voice... he came on her face. Words like fuck, pussy, cock and dick escaped her lips, as did phrases like, 'fuck my pussy,' 'give it to me stud,' 'God, I love your dick,' and 'come all over my face' again. God, he'd love to hear those wicked first words again... and soon, thanks to Essence, he'd be able to.

The second audio was called Dottie 1. It was the first time Dottie had fucked another man while Charlie wasn't present. He'd had to agree to it beforehand, even though he wasn't all that comfortable about it at the time. Dottie audio-recorded the entire session as she fucked a man whom she'd met at the supermarket, gotten his number, then asked him 'Ya wanna fuck?' over the phone, and then arranged their getting together. It wasn't his favourite sex adventure, since he'd never actually met the man, and didn't even know what he looked like. Yet he did discover the first time she played the cassette for him while she was sucking on his dick and balls, that listening to her getting fucked by another man did indeed turn him on, and he came all over her face after only the first ten minutes of the thirty-minute audio.

The third and last cassette was simply entitled Dottie 2. It memorialized the first time she'd let another man sodomize her. This time Charlie had not only approved beforehand, but he'd been allowed to watch... while stroking his big dick... as their fifty-year-old Korean delivery guy got the best tip of his life... his dick in Dottie's asshole.

Then he'd decided he just had to invest in a camcorder. They were very expensive back in the 1980s, but it was an investment that paid off big time.

He next went through his VHS tapes. The first one made him laugh. He'd entitled it Dottie Gets Religion. It was a tape of four different sexual encounters with Pastor Frank Davis. Each of these segments had been filmed in different areas of the church on Sundays when Charlie was on the road. Dottie had made them hotter by wearing sexy lingerie under her conservative church attire, and her nasty mouth, when she often repeated the phrase, "Oh God!" and she spewed many sacrilegious words and phrases.

He sorted the rest of the tapes by year, and then reminisced about each of them... each one brought back fond memories of his amazingly liberated... but always loving... wife and marriage. The next tape also had multiple days strung together that showed Dottie being the center of attention during their black neighbour Big Jim's (suitably named) monthly poker games. She usually took all six men in her pussy, in a wicked train. All six always came in her pussy.

She'd had her tubes tied after the birth of their daughter Carol, when she'd almost died while giving birth. The doctor recommended the surgery, and although they would have liked to have a second child, they both agreed it was the right choice.

The next video starred Dottie in different costumes: a maid, a nurse, a naughty schoolgirl, and a nun. The video was discretely called Train Ride. For Charlie, recalling how much Dottie loved numerous cream pies, and how verbal she always got whenever she had dick after dick unloading inside her, was so hot! God, she was insatiable back in her prime!

He then spotted the tape from 1988. It was simply called 15th Anniversary. It was a special video Dottie made where she dressed, undressed and talked dirty while changing into a variety of sexy outfits... each outfit featured nylons, since that had always been, and still was his biggest fetish. Close-ups of her toes in nylons, in a variety of toenail colours, and a variety of nylon colours became one of his biggest jerk-off vids. She was just so damn beautiful, so full of life. God, did he miss her!

123456...8