Dirty Little Secret

Story Info
Stella plays while her fiancé sleeps.
2.1k words
3.9
18.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck am I doing?" Stella whispered to no one in particular. She'd been sitting in the dark, scrolling on her phone for hours looking for...something. Someone. Anything exciting. Her pussy had been left throbbing and aching for relief after another lackluster night with Greg.

Her fiancé Greg laid next to her softly snoring, blissfully unaware of her desires. He was kind and compassionate, but in bed he was a bore. He'd often go limp while they were in the heat of the moment, unable to finish and too embarrassed to get her off. It was frustrating for her to say the least, and it was starting to make her feel crazy. Feral and ravenous, like at any moment she would jump onto the nearest man and take him, consent be damned.

Stella had been a member of a sex site for several years, well before him. She'd always logged on and stared at various profiles, chatting perversely with a slew of men, but had never taken the plunge to meet with anyone and see where it might lead. And when Greg entered the picture 4 years ago, she had forgotten all about it. Now that she had lived a good Christian woman's life for several years, temptation was knocking and it was hard to deny, so she dusted off the cobwebs and logged on.

A revealing picture of Stella in the bathroom greeted her. Light brown arms groped at spilling DD breasts as they tried unsuccessfully to contain them. Her soft round stomach displayed a sparkle, a jewel from her bellybutton piercing, and her back was arched to showcase her big round ass. Her face was cut out to avoid any recognition, but all of her assets were on display in the best possible ways, a picture that after all this time she was still proud of.

She checked her messages, wading through the pile that had grown over the years to see if there were any potential lovers in the mix.

"Greg is a good man," was the chant that played through her head whenever she logged on and started her scrolling and chatting. Greg was a good man. A good, boring, probably never going to give her a baby at his rate kind of man. And that was just not making her wet.

While the mantra played on repeat in her mental loop, a soft ping from Stella's phone made her perk up.

"Hey there beautiful, how's your night going?"

The message belonged to what she could only call the human embodiment of trouble. The new man IMing Stella was everything she was looking for; hung, dark, and insanely ripped. His profile picture showcased deep brown skin and eyes, salt and pepper colored hair, and a matching beard that made her excited. A tight tank accentuated bulging biceps and what she could faintly make out as a six pack. She'd hit the lottery in the worst way. Stella thought to herself, 'Damn he's fine!'

"I'm doing fine handsome, but how about yourself?" She braced herself for the response

"Doing better now that you're on! I saw your profile shot and had to shoot you a message. Are you single?"

'Fuck me' she thought. "No, I'm not. I'm playing discreetly, but if that's a problem I understand."

A moment went by where Stella was worried, but his response put her at ease. "Not a problem baby, your man obviously isn't hitting it the way he should if you're here."

"He really fucking isnt," she mumbled under her breath, glaring shortly at her sleeping fiancé. Another ping knocked her back into reality, this one a video. In it, she could only assume it was this sexy black man pounding another woman into dust. He had her bent over, plowing into her from behind like an animal. The way she moaned excited Stella. She wanted to feel like that, needed that inside her, and she was going to find a way to have it.

"I want to fuck you like that. Start off taking you nice and slow from the front so I can enjoy those tits, then flip you over and fuck you like you deserve from the back. Would you be down? You could come to my place."

The world seemed like it was spinning as she typed in her number so he could text her without the internet middleman. 'What the actual fuck is wrong with me!? Am I really about to cheat on my fiancé?' There was no reason why this one man should be so tempting to her, but he was making her wet in a way that her fiancé never had.

Stella's phone pinged again, this time a text tone, and she hurriedly put it on vibrate so as not to wake Greg.

"So what's your name sexy?"

She was so appalled. In her lust, she hadn't even told him her name. She didn't even know his. This was absolutely insane.

A vibrate, "My name is Kevin and it's nice to meet you."

Kevin was obviously more prepared than she was. "My name is Stella. Here's a face pic of me so we're on even footing :)." It wasn't her best picture, but it was her with no makeup, the fairest depiction she could give over text.

Waiting for a response was the hardest part. The anticipation was killing her, but it excited her too. 'Maybe we'll never meet. I'll just ghost him after tonight, and be back to my good wholesome life.'

"You're fucking gorgeous Stella. I'd love to be inside you. Bet you have a pretty pussy too."

Was he prompting her to show it off? Sending a face pic was one thing, but she hadn't sent x-rated pictures to anyone in years. She stared at her phone for a moment before the "fuck it" attitude rolled over her. 'One picture won't kill me now.'

Stella rushed into the bathroom, undressed before she could talk herself out of it, and laid down on her back to bare it all. She felt like a pornstar, snapping pictures from every angle and position, trying to get her best features in one fatal shoot. Her breasts being tugged, nipples being twisted, a shot encompassing her bottom in all it's glory, she did it all. When she was satisfied she sent the pictures to him, and started to play with herself while she waited. Stella's fingers lazily tugged at her nipples as she got a response she wasn't exactly anticipating; An address.

"This is my house. I'm serious about being inside you today, and if you're serious you'll show up. Don't keep me waiting baby."

The next message she received was a picture of the largest dick she had ever seen in her life. 'Am I really gonna do it?' It didn't even feel like a question of if at this point though, it was more of a when. Stella took one final look at Greg, slipped on her joggers, and crept out to her car to meet the mysterious and sexy Kevin.

Her drive was uneventful but her mind raced as she made her way slowly across cities. Kevin lived about 40 minutes away, perfect for keeping a secret, but terrible for her anxiety. 'I don't even know what he looks like. He could be the killer for all I know, and I'm off to get dicked down.' The thought didn't stop her from driving though, and before long she pulled into the driveway of a smaller one level home. She shot Kevin a quick text stating that she was outside and made her way to the front door, it slowly opening to reveal the man in the pictures with a large grin on his face.

"Damn baby girl, you are even better in person," he said, taking several moments to look her over. The way his eyes lingered on her tits made Stella's pussy start to throb again.

"I'm just happy I took you up on your offer. I'm not usually this daring," she stated with a chuckle.

He chuckled and said, "Don't worry, I'm always this daring."

Kevin tenderly grabbed Stella's hand and led her through his home, stopping when they got to the bedroom. He let it go to grab a fistful of her ass, and dragged her into a kiss. 'This is really happening. I'm kissing a man who's not Greg.' Her pussy was throbbing and starting to soak her panties, something he must have sensed since he pushed her onto her back on the bed, forcefully pulling her pants and panties off in one swoop.

"You're so fucking wet right now, we're gonna have a fun time tonight," Kevin growled as he examined her discarded underwear. "How old are you Stella?" He ripped off the rest of her clothes while he waited for the response.

"I'm 25." The question made her wonder, so she asked, "And yourself?"

"48," He stated simply.

Stella opened her mouth to say something else, and was greeted to the giant beast of a dick in her face. Kevin was standing at the side of the bed near her head, waiting for service. It wasn't the length that made her gasp, but the sheer thickness. Easily rivaling a pop can, she wanted to gag on it, she needed to feel it inside of her. He pressed the tip almost impatiently against her lips, and she obliged by opening her mouth. Then the fucking truly started. The room filled with noises of sucking and groans, with Kevin never giving Stella more than a moment to breathe. Tears built in her eyes and streamed down her face as she tried to survive the deep throating. Kevin's large strong hands grabbed at her tits, pinching her nipples just the way she liked, making her pussy even wetter if that were possible. She felt like the ocean already. He fucked her face like that for what seemed like an eternity, growing harder and more pronounced with each thrust. When he reached his peak potential, he pulled out leaving Stella's mouth gaping.

Kevin's musclebound body climbed onto the bed, slowly making his way between her legs. A small wave of panic started to flow over Stella.

"Do you have condoms?" she asked.

"Don't need em baby, I'm clean."

"But I'm not on birth con-" and before she could finish he was sinking balls deep inside of her.

"I'll pull out baby, I promise," he said with a grunt as he continued his pilgrimage.

Stella couldn't protest with the monster inside of her. His dick stretched her pussy in ways she hadn't even realized it could be stretched. He started off slowly feeding her a few inches at a time, taking time to individually suck each of her nipples, and before long he was completely buried inside her. She wrapped her legs around him and was along for the ride, trying her best to match his tempo, which was slow but persistent. When she felt like they had truly become one, he pulled out again and easily flipped her onto her stomach.

"Get that ass up baby, that pussy is mine now," he growled.

She pushed her ass as high as it could go and felt his tip make contact with her dripping wet pussy again. This time was not tender love making though, it was the animalistic fucking she had seen on the video he'd sent her. He pounded her like he hated her, and she loved every second of it. He grabbed fistfuls of her hair, he slapped her ass every few thrusts, and his groans became more intense. Almost desperate. She felt her orgasm building, but couldn't find the words to tell him, and after a few minutes of deep pounding she came with a loud moan. Stella felt her pussy milking his dick, and moaned again when she felt him finish inside of her. His cum was thick, it had to be, because she felt every shot inside of her. Greg hadn't even came in her before.

Stella took a few moments to catch her breath. "You told me you would pull out."

"And you didn't warn me that you had the sexiest vice grip pussy either," he said with a grin. "But since it's already happened, you might as well stick around for a little while."

She wanted to get dressed. She needed to get out of here. But something about Kevin drew her back in, and before long she was on her back, legs spread, begging for his dick again as his cum dripped from her pussy.