Dirty Old Men

Story Info
Young man is used and abused by dirty old men in the woods.
1.8k words
3.59
7.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is nothing more than a fantasy of mine, a mind-gone-wild exercise. Those expecting a great work of written art should not expect that."

* * *

I'm 38 now and I started thinking about sex with both men and women, young men and old men, and young women and old women, during the summer after I turned 18.

I was barely five feet tall during the summer after I graduated from high school and had my 18th birthday party, so I was much smaller than usual, but I had just turned 18 so I considered myself to be an "adult".

My thoughts later that summer evolved into dirty sex, anal sex, being used as a sex toy, being taken against my will, being fucked by strangers out in the woods or while swimming in the pond or in the hot shed at the edge of our property. The summer after I turned 18 was weird, and fun. Having men piss into my asshole and do all sorts of dirty things to me started after my 18th birthday party. I jerked off so many times out there that summer, thinking my dirty thoughts, while rubbing things against my tender asshole. I have lubed my asshole for years, starting back when I turned 18 as I learned a lot that summer.

Not long after I turned 18, I started having sexual encounters with horny older men who liked to grab me as I walked through the dark woods by myself and take me into their shacks and rape me. I don't know exactly when it started but sometime during the summer after my 18th birthday and before I left home for college that fall.

I grew up in the woods, or on the edge of the woods, and it was remote to say the least. These sexual encounters often involved strange older men, usually ones I didn't even know. How did they find out about me and know I was so horny?

I would be home by myself the summer after graduating from high school, and would be working in the backyard with just stretchy shorts on, no underwear, and no shirt. I was dripping wet and as horny as always. I would hump into things outside because I didn't think anyone was watching me. My little 18-year-old cock would get bigger and I'd pull it out and stroke it a few times, sometimes even enough to shoot my little 18-year-old cum onto something, or into the palm of my hand and then I'd swallow it. Little did I know that I was being watched and would be used as a dirty sex toy for so many strange old men that summer. As weird as it sounds, it was the best summer of my life. I was finally of legal age and was an "adult" so I was ready for anything.

These dirty old men would appear out of nowhere when I was outside mowing the lawn or working on something, especially when it was hot outside. I was sweating with no shirt on and my loose shorts hanging down a bit, exposing the top of my sweat little ass cheeks. These guys would just come out of nowhere, grab me, slap my ass through my shorts, pressing their middle finger into my asshole through my short pants, and then pull my shorts down to expose my tight little 18-year-old ass cheeks and pink, tender puckered asshole. They would spank my pink little butt cheeks until they were red and hot, poking their dirty old fingers into my tender, sensitive asshole at the same time, and chuckle. They often pushed me down onto the ground on my stomach and rubbed their dirty old rough hands over my naked body, slapping at it, pulling on my ass cheeks, stabbing their old crooked fingers into my tight little lubricated asshole and laughing.

That summer after graduation and my 18th birthday party, there would often be a group of these strangers who would pass me around between them on their laps as they sat naked in chairs in a circle in one of their cabins out in the woods near our house. They would be poking their dirty old fingers into my asshole and spanking me as they passed me around in the air between their dirty laps with their cocks sticking straight up in the air. Their dirty old hairy cocks would be sticking up from their laps and I'd be forced to suck them as they passed me around while someone else was fucking my asshole with his hairy, rough old fingers or lapping at my hole with his old tongue.

Every once in a while, one of them would lower my asshole onto his flagpole cock and force me down into his lap hard, bottoming out up inside of my poor little hole. After shooting his cum up into my ass, he would turn me upside down and make me push his dirty old hot cum out of my asshole and it would run down my back or between my balls and my hard little cock and onto my chest as I was upside down. Someone else would always spank at my tight little hole and laugh, and then poke fingers into it as I was being held upside down and cum was running down my naked body.

I was forced to swallow so much cum on those days that I felt like I gained five pounds just from the hot sperm going down my throat. As I was forced to drain the cum from an old bum's hairy cock or forced to lick one of their hairy old assholes, the other ones would be spanking my cheeks and poking into my asshole and laughing. They would spank me over and over again, pulling my little ass cheeks apart and spitting in my gaping asshole and slapping it until it was red and puffy. They would abuse me for their own dirty pleasure, pulling on my little five inch cock until it was hard and sore and spurting its own cum, which was always put back into my mouth.

These horny old men would find it fun to rape and abuse me and use me as a dirty sex toy, not that I minded one bit. I was even hornier than they were but I couldn't let them know that! They must have been friends of neighbors, I usually didn't know them and they would just show up and start abusing my naked little body.

They would poke and prod into me with their old dirty fingers and whatever else they had, and would spank my butt cheeks and my puffy abused little asshole, spitting on it and rubbing their rough old wrinkled fingers against and jamming them into it, and just using me as a sex toy with their dirty friends. It always ended with them ramming their dirty old cocks into my asshole over and over and filling it so full of cum that it was running out like a cum faucet. They'd usually bend me over something and piss in my ass, too. Using me for a urinal seemed to make them laugh for some reason, but I loved it. It seemed to be their greatest joy in life to rape and abuse me and I could see why, it was already mine and I had turned 18 just a few months ago.

The summer after my 18th birthday, it was a regular thing to be gang-raped by these dirty, hairy, old guys in the woods during that first summer of adulthood, and I always enjoyed it, even though it was fun to make it seem like I was trying to get away. I'd be pretending to "escape" by crawling across the floor, totally naked and already with beet red ass cheeks and a puffy asshole from being spanked and abused, and they'd slap my ass and pull on my naked feet and drag me back across the floor and lick my feet. They would suck on my toes and put my little feet into their old mouths and flick their tongues between my dirty toes and suck on them and it always gave me an incredible hard-on, even though my little 5" cock wasn't much to look at.

They would often hold my dirty sweaty, slippery little feet together and fuck their old dirty cocks between my feet and then cum on my feet. Then they would bend my legs back and make me suck their dirty old hot sperm off of my own feet and swallow it. That exposed my tiny, tender little pink asshole with my legs being bent back like that, so they'd spit on my already-abused asshole and spank my hole and laugh and someone would jam his cock in there and fuck it and then fill it with cum again. Then they'd turn me over and fuck into my abused asshole as I was lying on my stomach on the hot, rough wooden floor boards of their shacks and bounce off of my jiggling ass cheeks until they rammed their dirty old sperm up into my colon.

More often than not, they would suck their own cum out of my ass and spit it into my mouth and make me swallow it. That always made their cocks hard again so it just continued until they fell asleep and I could escape. I always ended up jerking off later thinking about being abused like that by those dirty old men out in the woods a few months after my 18th birthday.

They even forced me to fuck their dirty old asses with my little five-inch cock as I was getting my asshole raped. I'd be on my hands and knees being raped and one of them would crouch in front of me and slip his dirty old hairy asshole back onto my hard cock and push back into my waist. I'd end up grabbing his sweaty, dirty hips and ramming into his dirty asshole and shooting my cum in there. Then the guy fucking into my ass would push my face between the freshly-fucked asshole and make me clean it up.

It helped to always make my super tight little puckered pink hole slippery for those inevitable hard cocks that would be sliding in and out of it at some point. I learned that early and it came in handy that summer.

A few weeks after my 18th birthday party, my poor little virgin puckered asshole was ravaged for the first time by a stranger in our hot shed by the edge of the woods. It's been a regular thing since then and I always keep my asshole lubricated for when the inevitable happens. At least once a week starting that summer when I first became an "adult", I'm being dragged into the woods or into a shed somewhere, bent over, my shorts are pulled down, and some stranger is slapping my ass cheeks and finally ends up fucking and filling my abused little asshole. They would usually piss in it, too. I was finally an adult and was having the time of my young life!