All Comments on 'Dirty Old Men'

by buttcheeks777

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A bit repetitive but a good bedtime story.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment! I should explain a bit, I had to edit this a couple of times as it kept being sent back to make sure it sound like I was over age 18, so I had to really emphasize that point to get it to go through. Sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pretty horrible stories from you

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 1 month ago

I’d like to know where these woods are located. I feel like taking a walk.

cat_suckercat_suckerabout 1 month ago

I'd would be far way better if you focused on explaining more in detail one of these encounters. Now it's like "I hat a lot of sex". Not appealing, not erotic. But if you tell how did it start, what happened, how did you feel, etc. HOT AS FUCk.

Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I freaking loved this. It’s everything I’ve ever wanted to read about. Please post more stories about getting spanked, pissed and sodomized by dirty old men.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks77728 days agoAuthor

Hi, all = thanks for the comments, both good and bad. As I mention in the disclaimer at the top of each story, these aren't for everyone. They're over-the-top fantasies, that's it, I don't know how else to explain it. I'm sorry if you were surprised and disappointed by the lack of quality content or in the content itself, they're the equivalent of fast food. If you see my name at the top, you should expect a weird romp through fantasyland. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous