Dirty Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Persephone felt powerful. This time she watched every stroke, indulging herself as a smile spread across her face. The more she touched herself, the more she changed. Her tummy gained more mass, spreading out into something expansive than Sandy had ever had, and her breasts snapped the bra off of them, probably breaking it in the process, but Persephone didn't care.

It was hot, and seeing her breasts so large, jiggling open and free... there was nothing like it.

Then, as she breathed in through her nose, she smelled herself. The sharp, caustic scent of body odor hit her nose, and at first Persephone thought it was Sandy.

But no, this scent was different. Not as strong as her girlfriend's musk, but it still made a strange new pride well up in Persephone. This was her smell. There was no dysphoria, this was the intoxicating aroma of girlmusk, only now it came from a different source than Persephone was used to. Raising an arm, the strength of it increased exponentially, and she saw her normally shaved pits now sported patches of dark hair.

A-abort! Some part of her whispered. I don't want this! I, I get turned on by Sandy's musk, but I shouldn't have any! I need to go wash myself, or put on deodorant, or shave. Being bigger is one thing, but I don't want to be a... The word refused to come to her.

As the fear struck her, Persephone lowered her arm, slowing her strokes.

But then, that voice spoke up, tone fierce. Fuck that. You love what I'm doing to you, and you know it. You've always craved being a slob , you just never admitted it to yourself. Indulge, Peri, and you'll become bigger and muskier and hotter than Sandy could dream. You can claim her . You can be the one in charge.

After a moment of stunned silence, Persephone slowly picked up the pace again, watching as the bulge in the panties grew larger still, her cock growing past eight inches, thick and meaty, her balls larger and riper and full.

She giggled to herself, watching the change. "M-my girlfriend's panties are talking to me, and... they're right!" Fighting past years of upbringing that told her to speak properly, that she'd only be accepted as a lady if she was perfectly polite and never obscene, she continued, "Fuck!! Fuck fuck fuck, I love this!!!"

The declaration sent the changes into overdrive. Body hair grew in thicker, on her arms and legs and in a line up from her pubic hair to her stomach, a wild and untamed look that felt so right on her now. Her entire body grew larger, tummy spilling past her waist, full and soft and wide. The panties were looking tight on her now, digging into her chubby hips, and she could feel parts of it wedging into her asscrack.

Speaking of her ass, something was building inside her, a pressure, one familiar in type but overwhelming in strength. I, I shouldn't... that last holdout inside her protested, but it was to no avail. Persephone... no, Peri ripped ass, pairing the wet slapping sound of her stroking her fat cock with a brassy fart, the scent of which immediately set into the panties, the couch, and drifted up to her nose.

"I'm such a fucking slob," Peri mumbled to herself, getting close to another orgasm, the one that would seal these changes. Somehow, she knew if she stopped, if she resisted, the changes to her would fade, and she'd go back to who she'd been before in a day or so.

She laughed at the idea. "Why would I want to do that? Go back to being meek, submissive, clean? No. Fuck that! I'm the slob of the house now, and I'm staying that way!" For the coup de grâce, Peri used her imagination, picturing herself shoving Persephone, her old self, to the ground, straddling her, marking her with her superior scent, fucking her, doing any disgusting thing that came to her mind.

It sent her over the edge. This time, the loads of cum, four to be precise, were too much for the panties to contain, spilling through the fabric and staining the couch, as well as giving her hand a thick coating.

With a sigh of satisfaction, Peri pulled her hand out and licked the cum off. The taste spoke to how superior she'd become, the flavor salty and sour and strong.

"Alright, honey, it's been long enough, you can take them off n—" Sandy came into view clad in pajamas, hair wet. She stopped speaking as she got a good look at Peri, at what she'd become, and looked on in astonishment.

Peri grinned up at her. "Thanks, but I think I'll be keeping them, babe. They're mine now." Then she stood up, only clad in the cum-soaked panties, and looked down at her girlfriend. It was funny to think just half an hour ago, she'd been calling this girl 'mistress'. As Peri approached, she could see the lust in Sandy's eyes, the blush on her cheeks. "You don't have any problems with that, right?"

It was obvious that Sandy was struggling to understand exactly what it was she was seeing. "Sweetheart, um... w-what happened?" Peri could see as the musk from her transformed body hit Sandy, her nose nostrils flaring, face wincing, eyes watering. Yet, she didn't step away.

"Well, it turns out slapping those disgusting panties on me had consequences, babe." She'd never used that particular term of endearment on Sandy before, but in the moment, it felt perfectly appropriate. "I'd say some of you rubbed off on me, but... I think we can both see I've surpassed you."

"Y-yeah, um... no arguments from me on that. You look incredible. And..." She shivered, eyes drifting down to Peri's bulge. "...I d-don't have a problem with it, if you don't. I just... are you happy?"

The question shattered that feeling of dominance, of control, of 'fuck the world, I can do whatever I want'. Peri's expression softened, and she reached out her clean hand to hold one of Sandy's. "Oh, babe... I'm so happy. I... think I'm gonna be a lot happier, being like this. Thank you, for being the catalyst on this, even if you didn't intend to be." She leaned in for a quick kiss, before her smile turned rueful. "You really don't have any complaints about your cute little housewife becoming a slob?"

As she asked the question, Peri couldn't help herself, reaching down her hand and giving Sandy a taste of her own medicine, groping her ass before grinding her hand roughly against her pussy through her pajamas.

"Fuck, babe, of course not~" Sandy moaned. "I told you when we started dating, I'm a switch. Domming you is always great, but... it's been so long since the shoe's been on the other foot."

Peri tugged Sandy closer, rubbing her cum-soaked panties against the clean pj's. "You want me to use you? Take you? Fuck you?"

"Y-yes, mistress," Sandy moaned.

I am going to love hearing those words from now on, Peri thought to herself. "Good to hear. Now, before you get a chance to see exactly what kind of monster you've created, that pizza timer is gonna go off any—" A sudden beeping came from the kitchen. "—minute." She grinned. Fuck, being right felt so good. "Go get it out, slice it up, plate some up for me, and we can relax together."

Even though she'd worked a full day already, Sandy did as ordered without complaint. After years of waiting on her hand and foot, it felt good for Peri to relax on the couch while her girlfriend returned the favor.

All the transforming had worked up quite the appetite, so Peri ended up eating half the pizza and still having room for ice cream.

It was obvious as they ate together in the living room, watching some new drama series they'd started just because someone online had said it had lesbians in it, that Sandy had other things on her mind.

She cuddled close, alternating between resting her head on Peri's tits, stomach, and thighs, and her eyes spent more time staring at Peri's bulge than they did the television.

Not only did Peri purposefully tease Sandy, stopping her from initiating anything more than quietly appreciating with a forceful hand when her girlfriend started getting needy, she went farther, slipping a hand into the panties and stroking her cock while watching the show. "That actress is pretty hot," Peri said nonchalantly, leering at the person on the screen and knowing it would only drive Sandy even further up the wall.

"N-not as hot as you, sweetie," Sandy was quick to say. "C-c-can we...?"

"Maybe after this episode."

In the end, it was Peri's own horny desires that broke the stalemate. Before the episode was out, she had Sandy between her legs, filling that pretty mouth of her with as much cock as she could handle. It gave her a savage pleasure to let a fart loose while Sandy worked, making her struggle over the task even more with the added smell.

But rather than complaining, Sandy pulled back, taking deep breaths now that her airway was clear, and gasped out, "I... think... I've got your kink... fuck... honey your smell..."

"I know, it's perfect." Peri gripped Sandy by her cute brown hair and forcefully rubbed it against her thick cock, drooling with precum, and her hair balls. The musk there was so powerful, stinking of sex and sweat, and there was no doubt that Sandy loved every facet of the experience.

As she got the best blowjob of her life thus far, Peri started to ponder, a cruel smile overtaking her face. I wonder if I could trick any of our friends into trying these panties on for size...

12