All Comments on 'Dirty Pool'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Liked it

As I got into it, I started to enjoy it. The hustle was fun and the description of the pool was on point. I might speak with Jennifer about getting too into her act, but I guess it was necessary to feel Renaldo in. In all, a very interesting, lively story. No criticism , I'll leave that to the professionals. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who's Renaldo? Who is Gina? Who is Usain Bolt?

Sorry. Page 1 was so obnoxious and tedious (who was Jim?) that by the end of the page I just flipped to page 6 to read the comments. Describing the stream of thought from a boring crude asshole may not be the most engaging writing style Well the single comment was useless, so I started reading backwards from the end of page 6, a paragraph at a time. By the time I got to Usain Bolt I realized it was still going to be obnoxious and tedious. But apparently the wife had not fucked him over as I anticipated. Thanks for that much.

Maybe if I get real desperate I'll come back and skim over this enough to at least figure out what fantasy his wife wanted to fulfill. Did it include sex?

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done.

I can hear Marvin Hamlisch playing in the background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad.

You been watching "The Hustler" lately? This guy doesn't hold a candle to Paul Newman. What's he doing hustling a street gang? You think they won't look for him down the road? Morons. What are they going to do with Gina? They run into the kitchen, she causes a commotion and they're toast. And where the hell is his wife running in high heels? You wasted a lot of words in this little charade. Maybe a good editor could have helped. Why would he know Renaldo in the first place and why would it be of any importance for him to try and take him down? Too many holes in this messy affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Predictable

But in the very best way. Great story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous- Who is Usain Bolt?

Really??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lmao

That first page was the musings of an unappreciative, heterosexual cis man, with little to no education, creativity or imagination. Fucking boring. Not only am I turned off by how boring that was but also how unaware it was. Please dont make your main character unlikable unless you're gonna punish them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huge plot hole

Six pages with the basic question unanswered. Why? Why did they need to go after Renaldo? Your whole plot revolves around that fact.

That's a lot of writing for two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was a enjoyable read

It took the reader from a fun time to a bit of frame and almost certain disaster all the way to a great payoff. I wonder what fun was had with Gina once back in their hotel room? And to top it off, I haven't seen any of the typical douchie comments by people like 26thNC. Good job author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous- Who is Usain Bolt?

Fastest man alive, maybe of all time. . .

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

WTF What was this a slut wife trying to make her husband a cuckold or a pool hustle? If its a pool hustle where did it come from?

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
Stupid

Stupid, too long, incomprehensible

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FAILED!!!

Wayyyy toooooo long!!! I guess this was the attempt to make everyone happy, the cucks and the people who don`t like this fetish... and in the end the author failed lousy!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Don’t bother

Long boring and stupid. Makes the author 2 fir 5.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 from me. This story was too convoluted and I lost interest in the second page.

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Good story, well written, with lots of tension.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Good story and well written. However, I honestly found myself skimming through large chunks - you used at least twice as many words as necessary. I know you were attempting to build tension, but the effect was seemingly useless repetition and extreme wordiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The ending was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A wonder why to waste all the time needed to write 6 pages of the usual femdom fetish cuck fantasies, in this LW category in which they are very much disliked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...