All Comments on 'Dirty Sex Memories'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Hot!

I am jerking almost as much as Bob did, especially to this story! Thank you Brittney! 5 stars from this old guy!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 4 years ago
Five Super Spunky Spurting Stars!

OMG... I felt like I was a teenager again in a German red light district with too much money in my wallet and too much time on my hands... you capture the horny illicit seediness of dirty sex so marvelously! Also I noticed your flare for imagery and metaphor is becoming crisper. Love it! Keep up the good work and please, more of these guilty pleasure stories!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Very well done!

Great story well told. Five stars.

Skye_subSkye_subalmost 4 years ago
Great story

When Britt approached me and asked if I could help with this story she was writing for a long time supporter of her’s; I couldn’t say no. However, she gives me way too much credit. She supplied all the creative energy and without her imagination this story wouldn’t be what it is. I love you, babe. Your talent for storytelling cannot be overstated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

So hot and intense. And interesting. There was a genuine depth and sympathy to the characters. Good idea with setting the story in the present day and detailing Bobby's sexual experiences as his memories while he jerks off. Great job with all the historic and cultural references throughout the story too. Nice detail with Bobby liking hairy pussy. I especially liked the way you described how the first blowjob felt for Bobby. It was very intense and believable. And the part where Bobby started sucking on Shonda's tits, you described his lust and trepidation so well. I liked how Bob jerked off while listening to Shonda have sex with his father and imagining it was him (Bobby) fucking her, so dirty. Such a naughty way to end the chapter, with Bob about to fuck a large Puerto Rican prostitute. Thank you so much for writing this. My favorite parts were: "Pulling his leaking cock away from his flat stomach, she pointed it to the ceiling. Once her hand gripped the base tightly, she was even more impressed at the size because the eye test alone could not appreciate the girth. Shonda used her elbows to elevate her head in order to put her mouth on his hard cock. Once the large head was fully engulfed, she repositioned her hand under his large smooth balls. Fondling a guy's nuts when she started her blowjobs was a technique she had always used. This practice was twofold, as she used it to build him up and because she had always found a man's balls erotic. She loved that Bobby's young balls were still relatively smooth. Now in his later years, he always thought of Shonda when he cupped his balls before jerking off; the craving for that sensation stuck with Bobby for all the rest of his years.

Bobbing up and down on his veiny dong, she was careful to keep her teeth out of the way which was not easy when tasked with slurping on such a thick cock. Bobby had never felt anything so amazing and that warm, wet, smooth pressure on his dick would not allow him to last very long. A talented blowjob artist, she would go down until his cock would press past her gag reflex and enter her throat before she would pull back up on it. He tried to prolong the best sexual experience of his young life by shifting his thoughts to something else. No amount of baseball plays could delay the inevitable; the sensation was just too much and he jerked his hips upward erupting like a popped cork on a wine bottle.

"Ungggg! Ohhhh! Ohhh! Ohhhh! Unggg!" He grunted loudly above the slurping, smacking sounds from her sucking mouth. His first couple shots were so powerful that Shonda gagged but she managed to maintain her rhythm so that he could fully enjoy it. Bobby's legs were stiff and shaking as she placed her palm on his flexed ab muscles throughout his orgasm. Hardly able to believe how superior this was to jerking off; his cock head felt like it was going to blow clean off inside her mouth. At one point, both of them thought the spurting may never stop. Finally, the jetting ropes of cum dwindled into an ooze. Her mouth was nearly full and when she pulled off, she sat up to reorient herself.

With her eyes wide open, Shonda swallowed the dense load before smacking her lips, "Wow! That was a bunch. Was that your first blowjob, sweetie?" Suddenly shy and ashamed of his actions, Bobby mumbled his affirmation. Hearing his innocent reply, she altered her thinking from her original plan. At first, she was going to just suck his dick and be done with it, but now she was tempted to take his virginity. She had truly thought her days of scoring "V" cards were over. Now, there was this young virgin man with a big cock, hard-on still raging, laying before her. Her pussy juiced and she decided she was going to fuck him. Just as she started taking off her jeans in order to ride Bobby's pole, they both froze as they heard a thump from the other room.

"Shonda! Are you here?" Bobby's dad Henry yelled from his bedroom, his voice slurring.

Frantically, she jumped up from the floor adjusting herself while whispering, "Shit! Sorry Bobby. I better get out of here, but I hope you enjoyed your birthday present. I know I sure did."

For the next two hours, Bobby sat in his room trying to listen to his music, but even with that distraction it was difficult to drown out his dad's grunting, Shonda's moaning, and the bed squeaking and thumping through the thin apartment walls. Turning off his music, he jacked off shamelessly, not only replaying in his mind the blowjob he had received but he also fantasized it was himself in the other room, fucking Shonda instead of his dad. It didn't take long and he shot another large load all over his stomach."

And

""You wanna go behind that building and get some good pussy?"

Concerned they were going to argue amongst themselves, Bobby pointed to Trixie. She immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the crowd while turning her head to gloat, "See you later skinny bitches. He wants a real woman."

Hand in hand, they both made it around the corner to the alley behind the building. Ducking into an obscured alcove between two buildings, Bobby's wide eyes took in one of the sleaziest places he had ever seen. On the cracked pavement, some trash lay as well as several used condoms and their matching torn wrappers. The filthy scene only served to heighten Bobby's arousal.

Once she set her purse down, she inquired while squatting, "We need to take care of some business first. Hon, do you have the ten dollars?"

Reaching into his back pocket, he pulled the ten dollar bill from his wallet and handed it to her. While she unzipped her purse, she instructed Bobby, "Get your pants down. I'm gonna suck that thing real good for you, baby."

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more.

joefeltonjoefeltonalmost 4 years ago
Good job!

Hi Britt,

Well, I'm impressed how much you know about how men think. We love revisiting our memories when we jack off. I don't think it's the same for women; they tend to fantasize about other people or celebrities. Correct me if I'm wrong ladies. Anyway, it was a fun read. Sleazy sex is the best, the more shocking and outrageous the better. Kink is in the mind of the beholder!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

Wow. So dirty and hot. Great characterization and attention to details. You clearly put a lot of effort into this. I especially liked the part where Bobby fucked Trixie bareback until she came, then fucked her asshole and filled it with his jizz. I liked her dirty talk too. You described Bobby's thrill and pleasure at losing his virginity so well. Nice work with little details such as Trixie's big tits bouncing up and down, almost slapping her in the face, and the used condom making a sticky squishy sound when it hit the ground. The adult theater scene was smoking hot too. Especially the part where that chick watched Bobby jerk off, then proceeded to jack him off while he was still hard. My favorite parts were: "Bobby's ass was a blur as he rigorously pumped her pussy like he had a grudge. Thankful he had already shot one load, he knew he would not have lasted thirty seconds in her warm wet pussy without a condom. His entire weight was bearing down under her knees, and the sound of his body slapping hers echoed against the walls even with the sound of city cars in the background. Once Trixie climaxed in a dramatic display of wailing and cursing, he was already struggling and trying to hold back his own eruption.

His balls were pounding against her ass when Trixie shouted, "Almost fucking there! Harder Sweetie! Fuck me!"

Both her and her and sweating profusely and it was rolling off his face and just as he was about to tire out, she screamed, "Ohhhhhh Fuck! Yeahhhhhh! I'm cummin! Aughhhhhhhhh! Aughhhhhhhhh!"

Her entire body spasmed and she quivered underneath Bobby. It had been such a long time since she orgasmed, she felt like she couldn't stop now. Her voice laden with desperation, she commanded him, "Keep going! Make me cum again. Treat my pussy like you are pissed at it! I want you to slam your dick in it with all ya got!"

Funneling the combined drive of his youth and his lust, he managed to find enough strength to do what she asked. He pumped her so hard, her back was bowed like the rails of a rocking chair. Breathing hard, sweat was dripping off the end of his nose and the back of his thighs were burning with exertion. His balls were aching and desperate to release; he shook his head as though that would help him hold back.

Eventually, she screamed, "I'm cummin again! Eeeeeeeee! Ohhhhhhhh! Eeeeeeeee!"

Digging her long orange painted fingernails into his back, she erupted from the overwhelming pleasure racking her generous form. Locking her eyes on his as her pussy goo'ed all over his thrusting cock, she could see that he was going to blast as well. Despite the intensity of her lengthy orgasm, she still managed to instruct the boy, knowing her pussy cream would provide enough lube, "If you have to cum, pull out and stick it in my ass! I don't care if you need to do it now! Just stick it in my ass and cum as hard as you want!"

Wasting no time, Bobby pulled his slime covered cock out of her pussy and pressed it into her ringed sphincter. With a 'pop' the head entered her thick ass, just in time, as his throbbing dong began spurting. In his inexperience, he crammed his thick cock balls deep into her tight sphincter with no regard for her sensitive anus. He was lost in the sensation of that tight warm orifice which felt like it was a hand milking the cum out of him. A grunt growled out of him, "Unnnnnghhhh!""

And

"Unable to maintain his composure, Bobby's cock shot high into the air and over his head with his first spurt. The next several shots landed on his chest while his entire body quaked trying to hold down his grunts. One leg quivered uncontrollably. Feeding off each other, the black woman was overcome into a multiple orgasm. Almost sliding off the padded, folded down seat, she had twisted enough in her ecstasy to show Bobby her exposed finger filled twat."

So kinky. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the finale. I jerked off so hard this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 3

Very hot and intense. A great climax. I like how Bobby came all over his shirt. And the detail about the seediness/perversion of the situation turning him on. My favorite part was: "The combination of the smut playing on the screen, the sleazy venue in which they were in, a complete stranger jerking him off and her dark hand contrasting against his white cock sent him off again. This time, he couldn't keep his voice down as his grunt was more of a growl. Both legs shook as he emptied his balls all over his belly, meanwhile the mystery woman kept jerking until each twitch had stopped."

So hot. Keep up the great work. Thank you so much for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot.

When I'm his age I hope I can still get mine up huge and hard. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous