All Comments on 'Dirty Sexy Smokers'

by Shaglus_Ziegler

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BazzleBazzle11 months ago

Its smoking fetish... got to have 5*!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler11 months agoAuthor

Ha ha Bazzle! Most of mine are! Cheers 🥂

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"If you are one of the puritans who low votes and drools out terrible comments on wife sharing stories please don't read it." - If you are one of those low IQ morons who doesn't understand why a large portion of the Loving Wives readers comes to Loving Wives to read stories, fuck off back to the Fetish category. Not to point out the obvious, but this is a smoking FETISH story!

.

Now, back to the your utter lack of intelligence and inability to process simple information... Very few people come to Loving Wives wanting to read about actual faithful, loving wives. I won't say those stories are boring, but they're not what most of us are looking for. No, a very large portion of the readership of this category come to see the drama and action that comes from the wife being unfaithful. Now, if you've read this category for more than 5 minutes, you should know that there is a bit of a war going on within it. On one side, you have the fetish, interracial, and group sex folks who think that including a wife/fiancee/girlfriend/female you know the name of is enough to make it a Loving Wives story. On the other hand, you have those who are smart enough to understand that those kind of stories can be found in categories such as Fetish, Interracial, and Group Sex while you can really only find the BTB and gory aftermath stories in Loving Wives.

.

"Why do you all read these if you hate them so much?" - Well, first of all, you are simply assuming that we actually read all of them. Many, including me, check every story looking for something worth reading. We look at the title, blurb, and tags to determine if it's going to be worth reading. If those don't show promise, a quick scan of it is enough to confirm whether it's a good story or more trash and determine an appropriate rating. I tend to leave ratings more often than comments, but both are intended as a warning to other potential readers.

.

I hate to break it to you, but ratings are just as much for the benefit of other potential readers as it is a feedback mechanism for the writer. If I can't even bring myself to read a story, it is quite appropriate to give it a 1, as that rating means that I "HATE IT". Sorry to the delusional morons who think ratings are supposed to be about the technical merits of the writing, but this isn't English class (which is good since many a writer would flunk out quickly). It amazes me how many people apparently can't read the words below each rating indicating what they each mean...

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Outdoor smoking? I thought it was a BBQ story, not a sex fetish. Neither is a LW story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous