All Comments on 'Dirty Talk'

by GoodGirlTurnedSlut

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
HubeeHubeealmost 14 years ago
Very nice

I can't understand why you haven't scored higher. I must find time to read your others as well. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story.

Any time I read a story with the word arse, I can almost guarantee that it was written by a Brit or an Aussie. I find it interesting that I have developed a sexual preference for the spelling of a word. I prefer the word ass and dislike the word arse. Until I started reading stories on this site and encountered the variant in spelling and pronounciation, it would never occurred to me that I would have such a preference. I wonder if other North Americans have the same response. I'm not suggesting that you change anything. I'm simply sharing an observation about myself.

I'm reminded of a true story about a school teacher who grew up in an urban community in eastern Canada and who got his first teaching job in a one-room school in a small town in the early 1900s. The school didn't have running water and it was the responsibility of kids to keep buckets of fresh potable water in the school. The well nearest the school was 1/4 mile away and during his first winter the teacher noticed that kids were able to get water water quicker than seemed possible from the well.

The teacher didn't know that locals cut a hole in the ice in a nearby pond to get water for their horses. People didn't normally drink water from the pond because it wasn't seen as being as clean as water from the well. When he asked one of the kids where they were getting the water the kid said, "down at the arsehole sir". Arse was the local pronounciation for horse. The teacher was of course familiar with arse being a variant of ass in certain places.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous