Dirty Talk

Story Info
This is underdulterated dirty, filthy talk to make you cum.
2.2k words
4.29
21.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyguys
dirtyguys
24 Followers

Ok, now watch carefully. This is your chance to masturbate to me while I watch you do it. I'm going to watch you masturbate. I'm going to watch you as you look me in the eyes as you lose all self control, your hips start bucking, you start breathing heavily and you start gasping as you make a mess as you orgasm with your hot slimy sperm spitting out of your naked erect penis. I'm going to start by saying dirty words to you.

"Masturbating. Masturbate your erect penis until ejaculation. Masturbation. I like to say the words, masturbating and ejaculation. Masturbate to me. You masturbate and ejaculate sperm, when you masturbate. Masturbation. Watch my lips say these dirty words - masturbating, ejaculation, cunt, anus, ass hole, buttocks, sperm, fucking me, orgasm, come splashing all over my face." You like that?

You like to look at pornography while you masturbate don't you? You like to look at photographs of naked young girls with their legs spread open exposing their vaginas don't you?

You masturbate to those naked young girls don't you, until hot white cum ejaculates as you orgasm and it splatters on their faces. You like to masturbate to pictures of them bending over showing you their firm young, naked bottoms don't you? Do you like to look closely at the girls puckered anus when they do that? Do you masturbate looking at her tight little puckered hole as she digs her fingers into the flesh of her buttocks and pulls them apart so you can see right between the crack of her buttocks? Do you masturbate looking at the faces of young girls that have been covered in sperm after a hard penis has ejaculated all over them?

Do you masturbate to the cum, splattered over their cheeks and lips? Dripping off their faces onto their tits and soaking into their pubic hair? Do you like to flip through the pages of pornographic magazines masturbating to the photographs of the young girls with their legs open exposing their naked wet vaginas to you, don't you? You masturbate over their naked firm tits and nipples on display with their legs open looking at you? Does that make your penis get hard so your fingers wrap around the erect shaft and slide your foreskin up and down and masturbate until the penis ejaculates sperm from the little piss slit at the tip of the glans?

Do you masturbate to the naked young girls standing there showing you their naked firm nubile bodies so you can wank off to them? Do you like photographs of the completely naked girls turned around looking over their shoulder at you so you can see their firm round naked cheeks of their buttocks? You like to masturbate your penis to them and then when you ejaculate, splatter your cum as it spits out of your penis, all over the pages of the pornographic magazine. You like it when they pull their cunt lips open with their fingers and look you straight in the eyes as you wank your penis at them don't you? Do you like the close up photographs of the young girls cunts spread open so you can see inside their vaginas? Do you focus intently on their wet cunt holes while you masturbate to them?

I'm going to take my dress off so I am just wearing my bra and underpants. Can you see my white underpants? Can you see the gusset of my underpants? Do you know what's behind that thin strip of material? My vagina lips and wet slit. My wet cunt is right behind this little damp strip of material. I'm going to turn around and lower my underpants down my thighs so you can see my naked, exposed bottom. Can you see my naked buttocks? Has that given you an erect penis? I can see a bulge in your trousers.

Unzip your jeans and open the top button. Pull your jeans down so I can see the outline of your erect penis. Pull the waistband down and pull your penis out of your underpants, now I can see your penis. It's hard and sticking straight up pointing at me. Now look closely at my buttocks and pull the foreskin of your penis back, exposing the flared head with the little slit where the come spurts out. Your glans is fully exposed to me now. Now pull the foreskin back up over the head, and then down again, up and down, as you start to masturbate. Your fingers are wrapped around the shaft of your erect penis, easing the foreskin back over the ridge of the glans as clear fluid leaks out of the little slit at the tip of your penis. I'm going to bend over and pull the cheeks of my buttocks apart so you can see my puckered anus, OK?

Can you see that tight little hole between the cheeks of my buttocks? Masturbate to my anus while I look back at you while I hold my buttocks open with my fingers. You can see my labia too can't you? You can see my outer lips and then my wet inner lips of my cunt can't you?

Are you masturbating? Are you looking at my naked, exposed bottom? Do you masturbate in secret when no one is watching? Pulling the foreskin up and down over the flared head of your erect penis, masturbating? Would you like me to turn around and open my legs so you can masturbate to my naked vagina?

As you masturbate, are your testicles tightening up close to the base of your penis? Are they getting more and more tight? Are you feeling the sperm boiling up at the base of your penis? I'm pulling my labia apart so you can orgasm and ejaculate your sperm on my cunt. As you get close to ejaculation do your hips buck and you feverishly pull your foreskin up and down and do you start grunting and breathing heavily as you focus on your orgasm? Is the sperm soon going to come flying out of the little piss slit at the tip of your glans? It's OK, you can masturbate while you look at my naked cunt between my legs. Can you see my pubic mound, my pubic hair, my labia and my clitoris and the hood around it? See how wet it is? See the tiny little hole at the opening of my vagina where the piss comes out?

Go on, look closely at my vagina as you rub the foreskin of your penis up and down over the flared head of your erect penis. Look at my naked tits too. Look at my erect nipples, you can lick them if you want. I'm closely watching you and licking my lips as you masturbate. You don't have to be embarrassed, I know how much you like masturbating and when you feel that hot sensation in your penis, you can ejaculate, make the sperm fly out of that little slit at the top of your penis. I'm going to pull my labia apart with my fingers and make my clitoris stick out so you can see that private part. Ejaculate your sperm, and splash it on my exposed clitoris and all over my pubic hair.

Oh? So you want to stick your erect penis into my vagina? Do you want to fuck me? You want to push the hard glans of your erect penis between my labia? You want to feel that hot wet sensation of your cock forcing it's way into my tight wet vagina? You want to rub your penis in and out of my warm vagina until it ejaculates, spilling hot white come deep into my pussy?

Go on then, I'll lay back and open my long legs so you can get between my thighs with your erection and push it in and out of my cunt. There goes the flared head slipping between my little cunt lips. I can feel your hard cock pushing into my wet cunt opening it up. You are making me moan and come as you fuck me. Your penis is making me make these noises no one else hears. You are thrusting your hips in and out between my legs as you hold my waist and fuck my cunt with your hard penis.

Are you ready to come? OK I'll get on my knees and you can pull apart the cheeks of my buttocks and you can fuck me from behind until you ejaculate in my cunt.

You like to masturbate to me as I talk to you about fucking me don't you? You like to masturbate don't you? Let me get undressed so you can masturbate to my completely naked body. Now you can see my naked breasts, my exposed nipples, my rounded buttocks, and my cunt with my trimmed pubic hair.

Why don't you take all your clothes off and show me your erect penis? Get totally naked. Expose yourself to me. Let me see your naked body, your testicles, your buttocks and then let me see between your legs, that extremely private place under your testicles. Go on, open your legs and expose yourself to me. I want to see and lick your anus too. I'll get down between your legs and stick my hot wet tongue into your anus, licking all around your ass hole, so you feel that hot sensation between your buttocks as you wank your penis. I'll run my tongue up from your asshole to your testicles as they draw up tight against the base of your erect hard penis. I'll suck your testicles and lick them.

Are you naked now? Is your cock hard? That's right, you can masturbate to my completely naked body and I'll get on my knees and closely watch your penis head spit cum out of the little slit. I kneel in front of you totally naked and you stick your hard penis into my mouth. I feel the head of it jammed up against the back of my throat. My lips run all the way down the shaft until my nose is buried in your pubic hair. My mouth is full of your cock. I can barely breathe as your fat penis fills my mouth. You grab my head and thrust your hips back-and-forth as you stuff your cock in and out of my mouth. I grasp your buttocks with my fingers and hold them, pulling the cheeks apart while you fuck my mouth.

Your thrusts are getting more and more urgent and I can hear you making grunting sounds as you lose control. Your hips are bucking as you fuck my face and I know you are going to ejaculate soon. You pull your penis out of my mouth, aim it straight at my face, pull the foreskin back one last time, clench your buttocks and your hips buck. I'm scared as I know what is about to happen. I'm really frightened as the little slit at head of your penis is trembling right in front of my eyes and it's threatening to fire hot white sperm at me any second from now. Your cock head is inches from my face. I'm totally naked kneeling in front of you. My exposed nipples are erect and my pussy is soaking wet, dripping juices down the inside of my pale thighs. I'm breathing harder in fear knowing I'm about to get covered in your cum. I'm so scared! The threatening piss slit is so close to my face and I know what's about to shoot out of it.

You make a grunting sound as my eyes widen and the little slit at the end of the glans opens up and a rope of sperm comes shooting out. The sperm splashes all over my face. You are ejaculating on my face!

The first rope of hot white come drapes over my left cheek and across my lips. The next rope spurts out and splashes across my nose and drips into my open mouth. I taste the hot salty flavor of your come on my tongue. It's so humiliating. The flared head of your penis spits out another spurt which splashes across my chin and lips. I stick my tongue out as another spurt of your come splashes into my mouth. I'm choking on your come as it spurts into my open mouth.

I'm looking at you absolutely drenched in your sperm. It's all over my face, covering my lips and dripping off my nose. I can taste your sperm on my lips. That salty metallic taste is on my tongue as I thickly talk to you. Your white cum is soaked all over my cheeks and forehead. It's dripping off my tits all over my nipples. Sperm is spilling off my tits and spilling down my stomach and dripping into my cunt. Drops of your sperm are in my hair along with a big rope of it tracing a line up my forehead onto my hair.

The head of your cock is wet with your slimy come as well, it's all over your fingers where it dripped out of your little piss slit. Are you satisfied now?

dirtyguys
dirtyguys
24 Followers