Dirty Thoughts had Me Stroking

Story Info
My wife's eager mouth had me stroking my ragging hard cock.
987 words
3.96
13.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying in bed my right had gripped my rock hard cock. I could feel the pre cum dribble onto my index finger. I stroked my stiff shaft. Every time my hand got close to the tip I squeezed pre cum onto the middle of my index finger.

It made me curious and made me think of my wife. Often when I'm horny I'll stroke my cock till it's ragging hard. I'll sneak up behind my wife and grab her hair firmly with my left hand. I spin her around and force her down to her knees. Using her hair I tilt her head back pulling her hair just hard enough to open her mouth but not hurt her.

The second her mouth opens I dab my hard cock against her tongue, letting her taste my sweet pre cum. The taste of my man juice sends her into a frenzy. She takes both hands and wraps them around my shaft. She clamps her moist lips around my cock and buries my dick to the back of her throat.

This image in my head let loose another round of pre cum onto my hand as I continued to stroke my shaft. The curiosity got the better of me. I brought my right hand to my mouth and licked the pre cum off my index finger. My wife was right my pre cum had a slight sweet taste. It's probably why my wife goes into a cock sucking frenzy the second it hits her tongue.

The image of my wife on her knees and her mouth full of my cock shot back into my head. I ran my both hands down my chest across my 6 pack and cradled my cock and balls in both hands. My left hand reached under my cock and played gently with my balls. My right hand wrapped tightly around my shaft.

Slowly I stroked my cock and squeezed tight with my right hand. With every stroke I thrust my hips upward away from the bed. My left hand caressed up and down my the inside left thigh. Then I rubbed my left hand across my stomach and chest. Circling back to the inside of my left thigh. While my left hand made laps across my body my right hand stroked my hard throbbing cock.

I pretended I was standing in front of my wife thrusting my cock to the back of her throat.

I could see her hard nipples poke through her tank top. Her golden blond hair glistened in my hand as I forcibly controlled her head.

The warmth of her mouth made my cock pulse. And with every pulse she enjoyed another shot of pre cum.

As I imagined my wife's gorgeous lips lapping my cock I stroked harder and faster. My hips thrust and my left hand rubbed up and down between my lower abs and my balls.

"mmmmm" I moaned with ecstasy.

It was just like the moan in my vision. I could see my wife's blue eyes look up at me with passion and excitement. She fucking loves sucking my dick. And I loved aggressively fucking her face.

"Fuck yeah baby" I grunted

I thrust my hips harder.

She wrapped both hands around my cock one hand in front of the other to protect the back of her throat. I grabbed the back of her head with both hands. I pulled and thrust my hips at the same time.

"ahhhhhh" She moaned - as her mouth and slobber made a sloppy sound.

I was close to exploding both in my dream and in my bed.

I bucked my hips towards the sky thrusting my cock in and out of my right hand pretending it was wife's eager wet mouth.

In my dream my wife's hands gripped my shaft tighter and pressed against my pelvis to keep me from slamming her face too hard. Her lips clamped down, her tongue flicked the tip of my dick.

"Oh fuck" I yelled out.

I felt the pressure build in my cock. I imagined looking down at my wife, gripping the back of her hair. With her mouth wide open I sprayed my hot cum onto her anxious tongue. But I wasn't done, I had more and she wanted more. I stroked my cock a few more times letting more pressure build. I paused for a second...

"ahhhhh" I let out a big sigh, and sent a powerful load to the back of her throat.

My legs quivered and my hips thrust. I squeezed my cock tighter stroked two more times and fired one more sweet load deep into my wife's mouth.

"ahhhh fuck" I blurted

I looked down at my wife her mouth still wide open tongue sticking out dripping with cum. She wrapped her sloppy mouth around my shaft and sucked my cock dry enjoying every drip of my spunk.

I opened my eyes from my dream my semi hard cock still dripping cum over my right hand. I looked down to see cum all over my stomach and chest. My powerful organism sent semon all the way to my pecs.

Holy shit I thought to myself. Then I heard my bedroom door swing open.

Then suddenly my wife walked into our bedroom.

"Oh my" my wife said with surprise

I was speechless. I just starred at her.

She walked over to me and said "I can't believe I missed out"

She leaned over gave me a passionate kiss on the lips then started to lick the cum off my chest. She moved to my stomach looking at my passionately sucking and licking every drop cum off my body.

She slipped my semi hard cock into her mouth sucking it dry. When she was certain she cleaned every ounce of cum off my body, she licked her lips, looked at me passionately and gave me a long wet kiss.