All Comments on 'Disaster'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

In divorce, joint custody is almost the rule now. The days of every other weekend are gone. Why do no writers know this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BULLSHIT! 1 🌟

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
You almost lost me on the last page

Luckily Penny did not become the mean bitch that Mary became

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

all the marriages described in these stories are really too far removed from reality.

They are all with one of the two who says: I want...... you have to.....

Honestly, where do you see that.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

'Since he had slept with Mary since her first infidelity, that couldn't be a ground. If she did it again, that would be a ground for divorce.' Wow. You discovered 'condonation'! Rare with these stories! Good job. Also, Paul didn't go 0-120 in three-seconds flat. No, he considered all his options, much like real life. The ending felt kind of rushed, but the conclusion was that Mary ended up alone, because of her first indiscretion. Hardly, 'Martian Slut Ray Claims Another Victim', but she is a case study in failure of impulse control. Hubby ain't far behind her. Good story, well-written! 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

more cuck bullshit with no real men in it not worth the read

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Fair. I don't think you got Paul's personality correct. He was the boss of his own company. Why would he let Mary get away with what she did? I can understand letting your partner have the majority of the say if the issue doesn't matter, but you have to speak up in the big things. Also, both of their parents would have been told about Mary cheating and her desire to be a slut and have sex with other men. Sorry, but that wouldn't stay a secret. I don't think Mary's parents would approve of her behavior, and the relationships would suffer for years. Paul did take to course to live a better life. Mary deserves a bit more. She probably has a reputation as a slut and a good friends with benefits, but no one with any sense would marry her. I hope she likes cats...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It started off well then evolved into filling up time and space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is what happens to kids of promiscuous women.. they grow up like demander with no sense of right or wrong!! I pity Demander for his sorry child hood.. it must really confuse not knowing who would be coming out of moms bedroom each morning hoisting his boxers up or maybe naked!and mom looking happy with a well fucked look.. right demander? Makes u confused as to what’s honour? Fidelity? Faithfulness??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two people that had everything together totally stuff it up how sad (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good for Paul, stuck to his NON sharing and got rid of slut wife.

Being submissive does not mean you are a door mat. That is generally called slave so people must understand the distinctions

JJ

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

This was so hard to read. I skipped a lot of of pages.

This is the nightmare every virile husband fear,

when his wife taste another penis AND LIKES IT SO MUCH.

But good riddance to the whore. Let her take cats in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* - fucking wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story ends with a whimper. Maybe it's a reflection of real life, but in fiction it's boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reads like you skipped a major section.

wonder203wonder203over 2 years ago

Felt that there should have been more cost to Mary. It is also extremely hard to imagine the dinner with the 4 of them happening like you laid it out. Not likely at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

crock of nonsense. Paul has zero self-respect, he should have bounced her out. Mary is self-absorbed and completely selfish who lives only for what she wants. Terrible people!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well….THAT was awful. Sub/cuck Paul. Loser.

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another demander 5. With this story now in the books, his batting average is an even .640 - damned good. When he first began posting here, he had a tendency to resolve the conflicts with polyamory, which I found tiresome. That's more me than the quality of the writing, but still. Anyway, the plot of "Disaster" went right where it should have. It didn't allow the discovery of Paul's kink to turn him into a wimp, or a cuckold, or any other such LW cliches. Instead, he divorced Mary, as well he should, since her desire for other men (and ultimately, for Ronnie) just couldn't be denied, and his refusal to accept the cuckold role was equally firm. And the subsequent relationship with Penny was good, solid, true, and yet also allowed for his kink to thrive with a woman who could enjoy it, while still remaining faithful. So the kink could flourish in a safe space. With a loving wife. Who could ask for more? Meanwhile, Mary reaped what she sowed. Alone at 50, with only fuck buddies for companionship. Realizing what she threw away. Nice justice all around, not a big burn, just a subtle toasting, and happy times for the good man Paul and his good woman Penny. And their children, including the two he had with Mary and the one she'd had with what's-his-name (he was never identified, nor was the back story ever revealed).

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

Decent story that covered a lot of ground. I really started disliking Paul and I hate the haters who will probably call him a wimp and a cuckold. However, when the shoe fits, wear it even if it's a little too tight. When he finally got his balls back, the last pages moving towards the conclusion seemed to flow better until the restaurant meeting with his ex-wife. The hint of swinging was in the air and then disappeared like it was never brought to the surface. In the end, this is still worth reading and thanks to the author for a story to start my Saturday morning.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Unusually, l did not like this story of yours at all. None of of the main characters had any redeeming features at all. I disliked them all. I felt you did not have your heart in this sad tale.

You displayed a definite lack of enthusiasm in its telling.

Scores 2/5, a surprise for me, l usually like your works. Oh well better luck next time

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Pitiful, just pitiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Realistic MC in Paul. The fact he enjoyed being dominated didn't mean he wanted or would allow himself to be a cuckold. He wanted to expand sex inside of the marriage he treasured. Mary just wanted to selfishly enjoy other sex without regards to it's consequences. The long term results showed which path was best. Nice tease near the end with the two couples meeting. Would Penny push Paul,dominate and humiliate him, no she knew his limits and respected him enough not to exceed their boundaries; something Mary would never understand.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

It seems sometimes your narrative flow struggles early in your stories, but then straightens out and flows nicely. Same thing with this story. It was a real rollercoaster of emotions you took us through, but you kept it real, something I could see play out in the real world. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good and true to life. Four stars. Would have been 5 but the ending was rushed and lacking on details about Penny’s dominance of Paul.

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

I got a very weird vibe with this story. It started to go somewhere and then wimped out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you're going to write BDSM stories at least post them in the correct category. Crazy people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped reading, a waste of time!

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

I should have looked at the tags first. No consequences for the wife hit by the martian slut ray. No consequences for the man who fucked up the marriage. No consequences for the wife's enabler Joan. And it turns out hubby is a wimp submissive. Not a great story. Unless you like men who are submissive and like being controlled by slutwives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah yes, another story of a completely unremorseful slut taking a marriage for granted. Only to he sorry when she's old and lonely. Oops boo hoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Mary had half of her wish, a multitude of cocks to satisfy the insatiable slut cunt of hers. As she aged, she realizes that she won't have a husband like Paul, to love and grow old with her. IMHO, this is the Coupe de gras for this aging spinster and perfect BTB, one where the protagonist lives well and the antagonist lives a bleak lonely existence. I was quite scared the story would have Paul ending up as a willing or unwilling cuck.

4.5

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 2 years ago

Seriously, I couldn't get past the first 3 paragraphs! Your editing was/is terrible. Broken sentences etc. Get some editing help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gave it 3 stars and felt it was being overly generous

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

The only things this story had going on was that he divorced her and got his happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, the first page would have been a great story by itself and just have it end with Mary going back home and being a slut wife. The end. Everything after page one was just a bore and of course you had to end it with the whole Paul's doing great but Mary fucked up her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

same old same old crap. Your stories have been boring for some time now. My last

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I did not like this one at all. It had a decent beginning, but just faded away into the limp ending. You are one of my favorite authors, but recently your stories have been very lukewarm for me. This one is a great example of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Paul was lucky to meet Penny. Mary, when Paul was working, got hit with a slut ray and became a filthy whore Paul and Penny married and had a good life as the kids, including their new kids, grew up. Mary ended up buying a slut ray gun and used it pretty well constantly, and basically ended up alone...

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

This started out bad and quickly careened into worse. Not worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lose a star for the "big cock" myth. Lose 2 stars for the unusually idiotic "counseling" bullshit. Lose a star for writing the husband as a demi-man submissive (this is so overdone in LW). Net score: 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total Waste Of Time. No real story, but a slow progression to marriage failure.

Weak characters, and no trace of just outcome

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about a Femdom category? That would be great! Clean some space up in Loving Wives. Put this grotesque garbage somewhere where no one will be likely to see or read it! - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Nah

Not one of your better stories. Meandered with no one being satisfied. Your writing is pretty good, story needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sex with the slut after an STD? *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started off very well, then faded in the middle. I really did like Ronnie's comment about not being her "Holy Grail" (even though he didn't follow up on that) - his character was shades of grey, like real life, rather than lazily written as Snidley Whiplash-level evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sometimes you don’t know what you have until it’s gone ! Well written and nice ending ! I’ll give it a 4

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I'd call this mess stupid, pointless, having no redeeming value, no true literary skill involved smoking pile of fecal matter but I cant bring myself to compliment it that much.

Dont ask us to read something that you cant put any effort into.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

ewe there seems to be something about the MC that makes it hard for women to respect him. hmm it could be his fault lol. its was too yucky for me to like though. u ppl know when u rim someone ur eating shit right? eating someone out right after the clap ewe

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Tough to judge. There wasn't much I could say I liked. I felt sad for both at the end, which was rushed and made the story seem empty.

Lord_LoudpantsLord_Loudpantsover 2 years ago

Good story. A rare nuanced treatment of a character who has both fetishes and personal integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You told their story. Mary and Paul did the best they could for each other and their children. Credit where credit is due. Penny was a Godsend, and Paul ended up much better off. Your story was kind to Mary that you ended the story when she was 50. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. Mary will start getting moldy soon, and smell. She'll lose her sex appeal, then her sex drive and functionality. She thinks she has regrets now, but the sex she traded her marriage for she's going to be paying for for the rest of her life. Paul and Penny will spend their senior years enjoying the children, grand children, taking care of each other, and living the life of loving trusting companions. Mary will spend her life just getting old, and lonely, and end up in some kind of institutional retirement setting. It will be very adequate, and quaint, and mediocre, and boring. By the time Mary nears death she will have lived a mediocre sexless life for 10 to 20 years, maybe longer. She won't even remember who she fucked, how good it was, or why. Some CNA will be changing her diapers and wiping her ass, and cringe when Mary tries to tell her what a fun life she had as a single mother and unattached slut. The CNA will go home, hug her children, fuck her husband's brains out, and tell the coworker who has been hitting on her to back off or her husband will be doing some target practice.

A well thought out and executed story. I hope some people learn something from it, and you. Thanks for having the balls and the brains to allow anonymous comments. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story sucked until the end. The selfish slut wife got what she deserved. NOTHING. And the ex husband found a good woman that appreciated him. Too bad this doesn't happen that often in real life.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

To the anonymous retard who says that this story was a 5 and that DEMANDER always writes great Five Star Stories… you may be the stupidest dumbest motherfucker on the planet. His stories are occasionally4 stars but he also writes some real cap as well

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

This marriage died right at this ONE particular point in the story. The Husband and wife are at the marriage counselor's office and they trying to figure out a way to save the marriage. The Husband says the wife “ Would you screw other guys?" the wife responds with this "If you didn't know, what would it hurt?"

.

The wife makes the comment incredibly AFTER giving him a sexually transmitted disease with her being impacted by the STD as well. So her entire premise that she could do this sort of open marriage sexual activity and not hurt anybody else or her husband is clearly delusional.

.

Most people when they try something new usually don't do ot again …. IF it blows up in their face. This is true whether to comes to sex or business or economics or financial planning or visiting a new restaurant. If the first time experience is really bad then most people won't do it again. But the wife is so psychologically Disturbed at this point with her r own sexual Awakening that she thinks giving her husband a sexually transmitted disease is no reason for her to act cautiously.

.

THAT is when this marriage died. The Wife’s entire focus is not on her kids or her family or the marriage relationship but on her own cunt.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

This is an interesting story because the author is trying to present a different way of approaching how an event can trigger a marriage crisis. And in the LW category 50% of the time the marriage crisis is when the wife demands or thinks that she has earned the right to see other men regardless of whether or not the husband thinks it's a good idea or approves.

.

The crisis is triggered by two different things which come together. The wife discovers she likes having unprotected sex with aggressive men numerous times. In short acting like complete and total cunt. And Paul the husband discovers that he has a sexual deviancy or King where he likes his wife being aggressive on him.

.

The thing is that a husband who wants his wife to be more aggressive in the bedroom doesn't necessarily want his wife to be a slut whore. Most men like their wives getting a little aggressive in the bedroom since it means that she can be open with her husband emotionally and psychologically in a way that nobody else knows about.

.

But the wife did not understand this.

.

Once she became a slut whore she didn't view her husband's enjoyment of being submissive to her as a way of increasing their marriage and intimacy.

.

She views it as way to a angle of attack and a method of increasing her control over him so she could have more sexual encounters outside of the marriage. This is what she never understood select all the husband did understand. That's why even her compromise solution of just going out once a month was a non-starter and a dead end

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

In shit that was hilarious.... Oh lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ever let the cunts see you weak. Everyone of them will use it as an excuse to throw you away, they always decide they want a dominant. Man, after using up a sub. Whores, every last FemDom

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage. One Star.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Playing games in the bedroom with your spouse can be great fun. The two of you can explore all manner of sex play and find things turns you both on. Spouses that love and respect each other can assume any type of role during sex and then immediately return to a respectful partnership when the sex games are over. Mary wanted to extend her domination into all aspects of their marriage and that ended badly for her. Penny seems to have understood her role outside of the bedroom so she and Paul flourished. It all boiled down to mutual respect, without it, the relationship dies.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

It had lots of potential, but I am not a fan of a whimpy cuck and that is how Paul started out. And Mary, that one night didn't kill the marriage, it was her unwillingness to never cheat again. But how was she able to stay faithful to sailor boy? Didn't make sense to me. Either she was a slut or Paul was a truly lousy lay, which it didn't seem like he was. Inconsistent with no explanation

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The title reflects the story perfectly. "Disaster" is all that needs to be said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this writer certainly knows how to develope a character a reader has no problem hating. There are plenty to go around. Mary...goes without saying. Joan, with Mary having a friend like Joan egging her on to burn down her marriage, no enemies were needed. Paul, for crying out loud he doesn't have any self respect. Subservient demeanor, not much of a man. Ronnie, yeah, definitely hate him. Dude, she was married dude. Have some respect for her husband, tell her to go home and be a loving wife! Man club rules demand, don't betray a brother! It could be you one day! But worse, Ronnie is a dog who returns to his vomit! Pursuing Mary still after his theft of her tenuous virtue. Bad enough he took Mary that night but he kept coming after her which was evil. It seems demander tried to make Ronnie likeable, but he seems a passive aggressive wife stealer to me. Ronnie needed a shiv to the groin. Just saying. - TANSTAAFL

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

A good read. 4 stars.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Started really great.

I like your writing, although my membership in the grammar police gets me annoyed with sentence fragments. Without them your narrative flows so beautifully, and they seem to jam the brakes. Your plot and characters are beautifully developed. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ronnie was a walking STD infected male whore! Ronnie was still screwing around when he hooked up with Mary a second time. Mary would get every permanent STD out there! Paul was very smart leaving Mary! Mary kids won’t associate with her for fear that Mary’s diseased kisses will infect them and her grandkids! Yes, you can get STDs in your mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was good to read a story where none of the characters were cartoonishly evil. Strange how that one misstep into infidelity permanently changed Mary.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Not sure

I liked it or not my question is "why are wifes/mothers willing to give up there familys to be nothing more than a piece of meat" I don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t confuse this for kink shaming please: the difference between a kink and a fetish is that a person can live without one while they can only obsess over the other. A fetish runs a persons life whereas a kink is sitting in the background of a persons sexual preferences. I don’t believe in slut shaming . Good for her to discover her sexuality better late than never. But what she was indulging was a fetish not a kink. A kink is what the husband had. It didn’t direct his lifestyle whereas the wife’s fetish did. And to minimize what she did in an attempt to liberate her character sexually is dangerous conditioning for the layman. We need to accept a persons kink but continue to vilify fetishization. Fetishization is often confused for kink or preference. They are NOT the same

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

In my second attempt I finally was able to finish reading this.

It is just hard to read. Mary had it all but her cunt just destroyed everything good in her life.

Good riddance for Paul. Now he had a new vagina to pound and it is faithful and even own a business.

Paul won. After that cruise I hope Paul gave some gifts to Mary -- a pair of cats.

/

This is a good one demander. But that kink of Paul nearly ruined it for me.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
So

So why as Penny a single mum?.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
So

So ,why was Penny a single mum?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nitpic asked why was Penny was divorced. I believe the reason is the author felt was not pertinent to the storyline.

Mary desires to fuck anyone comes at a high price of loss of lifelong happiness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good but not great; your other stories have been much better (so far at least:). And a genuine question: Do therapists actually promote one spouse fucking around as a solution to the faithful partner? I would have walked out at the first suggestion by the therapist that I was being close-minded because I did not agreeto let my wife fuck other men. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The aspect of picking up a permanent STD should be paramount when acting like a slut. USE CONDOMS! Also note that STDs can be passed on from mouths as well. That is how lesbians pass STDs. Getting tested once a month for STDs doesn’t prevent YOU from getting STDs.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Way too screwed up for this reader. No order just a series of rather unconnected scenes.

Sorry gave it a 2 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Based on demander's personal life.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars - stupid cuck/wimp slut crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mates have long memories, one screw up can kill a marriage. Good story and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I LOVE it when the cheating wives get burned (jaybee186)

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Great telling of the story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for you writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is this shit about ego that the therapist stated? Paul doesn’t what a Queen Size slut for a wife. Nobody but a cuckold would do that and Paul isn’t a cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So the therapist thinks infidelity is ok in a marriage! What an idiot! The whole point of getting married is to have fidelity in your marriage! If you want to screw around DON’T GET MARRIED! Just live together until you can’t stand each other like Mary and Ronnie! So now poor Mary is in her fifties and she has no one! She has lovers but they don’t really care about her! Queen side Mary got what she wanted: big chicks! Unfortunately she has no permanent relationships! Mary will die a bitter old maid with no one bye her side to comfort her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As said, I do not get it when a husband says no to a wife that wants to 'date' the wife 99% of the time its an ego thing. I feel they do noy understnd that just perhaps its the way males are built. Females think one way and males think another.. Ego, get real Perhaps we can go back to the stone age where the male has a club and knocks the female out and he drags her back to the cave. As said below if a person gets married you stick to the rules. In this storey the wife yet again listened to another person and then oh, shock horror, she committed adultery. Then she wants more. OK people change. Here's the kick, the husband should get responsibly of the children when a woman commits adultery. Until that is recognised males get the raw end of the wedge and that is (English) Just Not Cricket. Also as said the so called therapist is a nutter. She should stay neutral and not be suggestive. No leading questions. Same style a good auditor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Femdom is unnatural and vile!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wife is a bitch and paul is a pussy. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Paul is soft but strong a paper tiger. Mary a dominant whore/slut.... Superb cuck to divorce story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why all the writing about Soft Cock Blokes! Harden the fuck up for Christ sake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a good, realistic cheating story. No over-the-top burning or humiliation, no cuck fetish material besides the fact that the cheating was described in detail and with flair (and let's be real, here: if you like BTBs, you like cheating! If you didn't want to read about cheating, you'd be in Romance. Period. You like cheating stories, but you like the cheaters to get punishment. That's your kink! Own it.), and no accepting the cheating just because he's a sub and she's an incubator. No unrealistically alpha main character who refuses to reconcile, which helps expose her slutty ass for the shitbag she is-Hell, SHE COULD HAVE HAD A MORE FUN AND BETTER MARRIAGE IF SHE JUST GAVE UP ON CHEATING! She discovered his kink, and she used it to stop the divorce she deserved, if she had just taken the W and embraced the new normal they would have had an excellent, kinky marriage and lived happily ever after, BUT NO! I actually like the way they peeled apart so slowly, it feels truer than most instant dismissals. Just two people who grew apart from each other, trying to be nice about it and find common ground... But they can't, not enough at least, so they cut it off and live happily ever after, apart from each other. 5 star story, 2 star audience!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I loved this quite a few twists and turns just like real life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Right. One night of sex with Ronnie and well she becomes addicted to being a shut after so many years. And this is despite the rejuvenated sex with hubby by learning to dominate him. Martian Slut Ray at work again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but people who have sex addiction are not about the orgasms. It is about the thrill of the conquest or being desired. Or a mental addiction to a fetish or the debauchery. There is no long term addiction to a bigger orgasm. Besides the husband was rocking her world. I get that her sex with Ronnie and Mace set her off. The typical big cock fantasy. Whatever. But good luck with Mary finding that with regularity in a club. The average penis length is 5.5" (6.25" for African American males). And the distribution is quite narrow. An 8 inch dick is like a fraction of a percent. So good luck finding hung studs at local pickup joints. Again the memory of an encounter is one thing, and that can have distorted aspects that magnify the remembered desire, but the actually memory of great orgasm doesn't last for months, just that you have them. A bigger thing is the emotional aspect especially for women. But the wife here was luck a crack addiction, one night of big cocks and she is hooked for life. Riiiiight. Especially since the husband was clearly no slouch. She did this despite the damage to her children and family. Seems like she is broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

She dodged a bullet with something treatable like the clap. Next time it would be something viral like genital warts or even HIV. She was too stupid to learn the lesson. Paul was a wimp. The whole submissive thing shows how weak he was. She should have been out on the street after he found out from the doctor that he had an STD. One and done.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

A very erotic, arousing, fun story, despite a few hiccups along the way in several spots; and, doing what quite a few Literotica LW stories do, come to an abrupt, and unfulfilling ending, And, despite it’s somewhat length, I feel it could have been even longer and deeper. Also this might be a story that, like the famous, or infamous (depending on your opinion) George Anderson’s “February Sucks.” In any event, I gave it five stars, which I might add is unusual for me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

The story had twists and turns that I thought were forced. How could this wife be faithful and loving until one night and then a maniac forever after? Then sitting with his ex and her buddy makes no sense and I can't imagine a new girlfriend wanting to do it.

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Not up to your usual standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i understand temptation, i understand lust and desire but i dont understand the lack of self control, nor the short sighted entitled and arrogant stupidity. I do do stupid but mostly w/ buying things i want but dont NEED, fiscally i do do stupid, no question and then rake myself over the coal and stay smart or cautious for a decent period of time. But w/ interpersonal relations, i have self control and have denied myself interesting liasons. POS. rk

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

"Really from Mary, a woman with young children." Same could be said about my wife and her actions. I am her second, and between husbands she had a half-dozen lovers. Her mantra when we met was, "Don't throw me away, Don't throw me away!", as she felt her fist husband had. Unknown to me, even thought this man rented a room from us, they were having an affair with our girls only about 3 and 6. In. our. house. Years later she felt guilty enough to clue me in. I think it would have been better to never tell me. I have now spent a couple of decades reading from sites like this. She has called other women sluts (like if they are showing cleavage!), but she would never think of herself that way.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous