Sexfighting League Special Match

Story Info
Cheater must participate in handicap match.
2.4k words
4.14
9.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nightro
Nightro
4 Followers

It was the perfect day. I stood in the ring victorious having defended my title against the ringer who had been handpicked to dethrone me. The referee handed the championship belt to me and told me I could now begin the 10-minute reward round as the crowded cheered their approval. Lexi stood their stunned still not believing she had lost. But she knew the rules and would allow me to have my way with her sexually for the next 10 minutes. I started off fucking her hard doggie style but as I felt her approaching orgasm, I stopped (I wanted to frustrate her more by denying her an orgasm) and put my cock in her mouth. She dutifully sucked on it and I knew I couldn't last long. To humiliate her further, I pulled out and shot my load all over her face.

Things quickly took a negative turn as I exited the makeshift ring. As I returned to the locker room, I saw my girlfriend Ashleigh, who is also in the league, with Ms. Karl the commissioner of The Underground Sexfight League. Ms. Karl had a disapproving look on her face as Ashleigh looked at the ground like a scorned puppy. I knew had finally been caught.

As we entered the locker room, Ms. Karl said she had been tipped off by one of the female fighters that I had been cheating for a long time. Ms. Karl's secret investigation included video of Ashleigh and me breaking league rules. There was no point in denying it so I begged for leniency even though I knew Ms. Karl had always wanted to strip me of my title.

Ms. Karl smirked and told me to be in her office promptly at 8:00 AM tomorrow to discuss my punishment.

Ashleigh and I had an argument several weeks earlier and she turned to Maddison, her best friend in the league for comfort. As the girls drank Ashleigh told Maddison how I had managed to go from being a whipping boy to league champion.

You see, I had always been able to hold my own in the wrestling portion but my Achilles heel was that I came too quickly. The girls in the league all knew that the way to beat me was not by pin or submission but by forced orgasm. Ashleigh and I concocted a plan where she would sneak into my locker room before matches and fuck me until I came 2 or 3 times ensuring my cock would be worn out by time the match began. The rules of The Underground Sexfight League require the men to not ejaculate for at least 24 hours prior to a match. This created a big advantage for me and I quickly rose in the rankings.

Ashleigh later came up with a plan that would help me even more. A friend of hers, who is in medical school told her about a medical grade anesthetic that could be injected into the penis. She said it was way more effective than the sprays that are sold over the counter. Ashleigh brought some home and asked to me to try it. I told her no way was she sticking a needle in my cock. Eventually I gave in. Before matches I would cum 3 times then Ashleigh would numb my cock.

This made me unstoppable. The girls who previously could coax an orgasm out of me in mere minutes were now frustrated as they jerked on my cock endlessly with no success. They all knew something was up but nobody could prove it.

I was sure it was Maddison who had tipped Ms. Karl off and now I would almost certainly lose my title.

After a sleepless night I went to meet with Ms. Karl who was pissed. Ms. Karl was a sex lady in her early forties with log dark hair usually pulled back in a bun. She had huge tits and was horny as hell. She had to fuck all the guys before they were allowed to enter the league. However she was also very serious about maintaining the integrity of the league.

Ms. Karl said she would love nothing more than to ban me forever from the league but the wealthy women who finance the league like me too much. So she proposed a punishment. I would forfeit my title and be suspended for 30 days. Upon my return I would have to fight a special "handicap" match for the title. "You have to decide right now. Take it or leave it." She said. I signed the agreement without even reading it.

Ms. Karl smiled fiendishly and pulled something out of her desk drawer. "The match will take place 30 days from today. I will just need you to removed your pants so I can secure your cage then you may leave". What the hell? Cage? "The contract stipulates that you wear a chastity device until the match so I can assure you will be damn good and horny. You did read what you signed didn't you?" Ms. Karl said giggling. She removed a chastity device from the box and locked it on my cock then smacked my balls and laughed. I knew I would be ready to explode if I went a month without cumming.

Ashleigh enjoyed the next month of teasing my helpless cock. She loved how horny I was and let me eat her pussy every night. "Maybe we should just make this permanent. I'll see if Ms. Karl will let us keep your cock cage." She said excitedly. "Don't even think about it." I replied.

I assumed that "handicap" meant I would have to fight 2 girls in the match. I learned that Lexi and Hannah would team up as my opponents.

Lexi was a stunner. She was a former college volleyball player and was in amazing shape. She was five feet nine inches tall and weighed 135 pounds of solid muscle. She had average size tits that were really perky with barbell piercings and closely cropped pussy hair with the most incredible muscular ass. She fought in MMA for a while after college then transitioned to lesbian wrestling to combine her love of pussy eating with her natural athletic ability. Ms. Karl brought her into the league in the hope that she would take me down. She was ultra-competitive and I knew she was mad as hell about having been beaten by a penis owner, so she would be plenty motivated.

Hannah was not the typical fighter. She was a conservative type and didn't seem at all intimidating. She was one of the nicest girls in the league but was the dirtiest fighter. She wasn't a very skilled wrestler but was mean as hell in the ring. She described her fighting style as "Old Fashioned Country Whoop Ass". Hannah was blonde, about 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighed 105 pounds. She had a nice pair of full B small C tits that appeared absolutely huge on her tiny frame and a completely shaved pussy with a pierced clit. She was raised very conservative and had only had one sexual partner before joining the league, but after a few matches she became completely uninhibited. Her specialty was making the biggest toughest guys cum quickly in the ring. Her best time was under 2 minutes.

On the day of the match I arrived before everyone except the crew assembling the ring in the vacant building that was rented for today's event. I entered my dressing room and found a cute older woman who didn't seem particularly happy to be there. She introduced herself as Nurse Tricia. "I'm here to administer your medications". She said. I had no idea what was going on but I knew I wouldn't like it. "Ms. Karl said you would probably play dumb. I am instructed to make you take 5 Viagra before the match. I guess you must have a problem keeping your little weenie hard". "All those years of nursing school and here I am force feeding boner pills to some pervert." She quipped. She stuck a handful of pill in my mouth and told me to swallow then made me open my mouth and stick out my tongue like you would a child.

Tricia said it would take about an hour for the pills to take effect and she would be back in an hour to check on me. I asked her to remove the chastity device. "Absolutely not, Ms. Karl says you are not to cum before the match and I know all of you boys have a problem keeping your hands of your cocks."

She returned in an hour. "Let's see if our pills are doing their job". She said. She took a key out and unlocked my cock for the first time in a month. It felt like my cock would explode. My cock was so sensitive and painful. Nurse Tricia finally smiled as she gave my cock a light stroke and it immediately reacted. I was dripping pre cum already. "I will text Ms. Karl that you are ready for the match".

I could hear the announcer introducing Lexi and Hannah and the crowd getting loud and raucous. I heard the announcer say my name and I emerged through the curtain hanging in the doorway. Normally the wrestlers wear a robe to the ring and take it off just prior to the match but today I didn't even bother. I strode proudly through the crowd with a rock hard cock that was already about to explode. The crowd went wild and women reached out to slap my ass and grab at my eager boner as I walked by.

I climbed tentatively into the ring as Lexi and Hannah pointed and laughed. "Look your little weenie is already hard. This is going to easy." Lexi taunted as the referee smirked and rolled her eyes.

The girls took their robes off and flaunted their amazing bodies in front of me. I knew I would have to fight more aggressively than ever to keep the girls away from my sensitive cock. The referee signaled to ring the bell and I knew there was nowhere to hide.

Lexi and Hannah both charged at me without hesitation. I ducked underneath Hannah's clothesline attempt and grabbed Lexi by the arm twisting it behind her back but Hannah bounced back and grabbed my cock and started jerking. I had to release my hold on Lexi so I pushed her out of the ring head first.

This allowed me to fight Hannah one on one. I shoved her into the corner and charged into her using my weight pin her in. I then slammed her to the mat and was feeling confident. Hannah lay dazed on the mat and I went in for a quick pin. I would have had it but Lexi came back in and kicked me in the back of the head. I was in a fog and Lexi kicked me in the stomach as Hannah rolled out of the ring. As I struggled to catch my breath, Lexi went straight for my cock saying "Just cum and get it over with. You know you can't win". I pulled her hair and she released her grip. She quickly recovered and rammed me chest first in the corner.

I fell face down onto the mat and she jumped on my back and grabbed me by both arms pulling them back as hard as she could. This put horrible pain on my back but all I could think about was the feeling of her warm pussy pressed into my back as my cock ground against the mat. Her grip slipped off my arm and I managed to get to my feet. She charged at me and I managed to duck her and get her into a choke hold. I hoped to choke her out but Hannah returned and kicked me right in the back of the knee.

I went down and Lexi put me in a full nelson. Hannah took the opportunity to go after my cock and I was in trouble. I couldn't break Lexi's hold as Hannah stroked faster. I forgot all about the match and just needed to cum. Hannah loosened her grip and I began humping the air trying desperately to get some friction. Hannah laughed and aimed my cock at my face as she went back to jerking me off. I exploded all over my chest and face as the bell rang and the girls celebrated.

It was not over yet as I still had to endure the 10 minute reward round. The girls instructed me to lie on my back and Hannah mounted my still hard cock cowgirl style. She ate Lexi's pussy from behind as she leaned over me with her tits dangling in my face. We all three came quickly and I hoped they were done.

No such luck. They asked for a volunteer from the audience and a large but attractive woman jumped into the ring. She was about 200 pounds and plopped her pussy down right on my face backwards so her asshole was right on my nose as she ground her pussy against my tongue. I gasped for breath as the crowd roared and someone tossed her a bottle of lube and she went to work on my still hard cock. Even if I somehow managed to throw her weight off my face, there was no way to escape the death grip she had on my cock. She gushed all over my face and I blew another load all over the mat.

My cock was finally going soft and I hoped the girls were done with me but they ordered me down on all fours. Someone threw a vibrator into the ring and Lexi sat in front of me making me watch as she pleasured herself. Another vibrator was thrown to Hannah but instead of using it on herself she lubed it up and stuck it in my ass. She quickly found my prostrate and my boner returned. The combination of the pulsing and watching Lexi was too much. I begged Hannah for release and she reached around and jerked me to another orgasm.

The referee said time was up and I crawled out of the ring trying to avoid all of the puddles of my own cum. I slowly walked back to the locker already plotting my revenge.....


Nightro
Nightro
4 Followers