Disciples of Caine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hungry from a need to dominate her little slave, Erin moved Ana's hands up above her head to pin them there with one hand while her other hand went to hold Ana by her neck. "Mmmmm... yes, Mistress," Ana whimpered in a small voice. "Take me, use me, dominate me..." she moaned while Erin continued to relentlessly hump her into erotic oblivion.

***

CHAPTER 6:

Late the next day, the four of them pulled into Lincoln. Caine parked his motorbike in the garage of an impressive two-story house in what had used to be a high-class neighborhood back in the day. He let Mel, who'd been riding bitch behind him, get off first. Erin parked hers in the next available slot over and let her slave, Ana, get off of the bike before her. "This is my place that I work on whenever I'm in town," Caine told the ladies. "Come on in," he said as he switched off his motorbike and closed the garage doors, "I'll introduce you to everyone."

Erin followed behind him as he walked into the house through a utility room and into a kitchen at the back of the house. Mel and Ana walked in behind her. A middle-aged brunette, naked save for her apron, with bright blue eyes looked their way from where she was working at the kitchen island cutting up vegetables for dinner. She gasped in surprise and then threw herself at Caine. "Master!" she gushed happily. "You've come home!" Another naked woman in a leather collar and an apron, a younger black one, came out of the kitchen upon hearing that, gushing that he was home as well.

"Hi, Jessica, Hey Chanell" Caine said, hugging and kissing them both passionately. He then crooked his arm around their waists. "Jessica, Chanell; this is Erin, The Huntress. You will follow her as you would me. This is Mel and Ana, and they will be serving alongside of you two. Ana belongs to Erin and Mel is staying here with us for the time being."

"Yes, Master!" Jessica said, walking over and hugging and kissing Erin, Mel, and Ana each in turn. "Welcome to our home!"

"Welcome to the family," Chanell said warmly as she too hugged and kissed each woman in turn.

"Caine..." Erin said crossly. "You have slaves of your own?"

Caine pointed at Ana. "Pot, Kettle, Black. Besides, it's not like I can get rid of them. Beleive me, I've tried." He said before turning to Jessica. "Ladies, where's Lauren and the kids at?" he asked Jessica and Chanell as he looked around the first floor.

"Upstairs in the playroom, Master," Chanell answered at once.

"Playroom, huh?" Erin teased with a wry smile.

"That kind of playroom is downstairs," Caine shot her a sour look. "The upstairs one is for the children."

"So you already have kids?" Mel asked with shock.

"Yup... and it used to be all over the continent, but some of them have come here for refuge," Caine said. "I'll fill you in later."

He led them up the stairs and to the left, taking a hallway that led towards the front of the house. A petite looking woman with red hair was playing with a quartet of toddlers. She looked up at their arrival, smiling brightly as she stood up. "Hun! You're back!"

"Hey babe, brought some friends home for dinner," Caine smiled as he took her into his arms and kissed her passionately. "Lauren, this is Erin, her mom Mel, and Erin's slave, Ana. Everyone, this is my wife, Lauren."

"You're married too!" Mel gushed. "Awwwww! How sweet! I feel like I'm intruding now!"

"Oh no, you're not," Lauren said, rushing over to hug her first. "Caine has told me all about you and when we got news that you might be alive, I'd insisted that he go and find you," she explained while Caine took the time to scoop up the kids, two white boys, a cute little white girl, and a beautiful black girl in his arms to give them big hugs and kisses on their heads in turn.

"Never figured you to be the father type," Erin quipped from the doorway. "Or the marrying type."

"Eh... things change," Caine half shrugged as he put the kids down and went back out to the hallway. They headed back downstairs. "Lauren and I got married shortly after her twins were born. Jessica then wanted another kid since she was suffering from empty nest and she wanted to raise her own as well as helping raise ours, so I went ahead and knocked her up as well."

"And Chanell?" Erin quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Well, that was early on in my genetic transformation stages in which I found that I could impregnate someone despite them being on radroot. She'd said that she'd show up and enslave herself to me if I got her pregnant after the best sex of her life and so here she is."

"You are such a man-ho now," Erin made a disgusted sound as she rolled her eyes.

"Says the woman who slept her way across Montana, has a slave of her own, and fucked her own mom after freeing her," Caine teased right back. He smiled at Erin's deer-in-the-headlights look of surprise and laughed. "I had figured it out when I was tracking the two of you down. Your mom confirmed it for me." He showed her to a spare room on the other side of the house while Erin shot a dirty look back at her mom who'd fallen into step behind them alongside of Ana. "Erin, you and Ana can stay here. Mel, you can take the next room over," he said, pointing down a side hallway to the two doorways.

"Where do the ladies and your babies sleep at?" Mel asked. "I don't want to take anyone's room away from them."

"We have a nursery set up next to the Master Bedroom on the back side of the house," Caine explained. "And the ladies and I all sleep in the same bed," he said with an implied 'duh' in his tone. "Anyway, y'all get settled. I'm going to head down to help Jessica and Chanell with dinner. I help out with a lot of the chores whenever I'm in town."

The moment Caine was gone, Erin wheeled on her mother. "You told him!?" she asked incredulously.

"More like affirmed what he already knew," Mel clarified and explained about Caine's sense enhancements. She went into the bedroom and sat on her bed while Ana dutifully stood to the side to wait for instructions. "Erin, I want you to know that I intend for Caine to get me pregnant as well... maybe... if he will have me... stay here as his slave as well."

"EW! Mooooom!" Erin complained. "I didn't go through all that trouble of getting you back just so that you could throw yourself at another man like that!"

"It's not just any man, young lady, it's Caine," Mel said crossly. "And more importantly; it's OUR Caine that we know and love from the old days. I think that your father would be proud that one of the Douglas' is taking care of me." She held up a hand to forestall Erin from cutting in. "This time it is my decision. You're going to be going off to live your life and make your own way in this God-Forsaken world and I can't stop you from doing it. You're a grown woman and more than capable of surviving on your own. What am I going to do now? Huh? At least here I can help raise the little ones and provide comfort to Caine whenever he comes through." She then bobbled her head back and forth as she considered it. "And you for that matter if you want it."

Erin gawked at her. "You want to sleep with me again?"

Mel shrugged. "If I'm going to be a voluntary sex slave, I might as well get used to the idea of sleeping with anyone and everyone. Besides, it's not like we haven't done it already, before and after the Flare, and it's not like Caine isn't virtually your brother even if you're not lovers anymore." She half shrugged again. "Maybe it'd be better if we didn't think of each other as mother and daughter anymore if I'm going to be Caine's slave."

"And if we're going to sleep with each other again?" Erin quirked an eyebrow at her.

"Like I said; we were already doing that before the Flare just to get used to the idea and the possibility of it happening," Mel commented. She then let out a hollow laugh. "That or we were all just fucked in the head with the end of the world coming or something."

"Yeah, there's that too." Erin admitted with a laugh. "Well, I'm not going to jump back into the sack with you right away, not while I got Ana here with me. So, you're going to have to entertain yourself for now. Ana, let's go get our stuff to bring in here. See ya at dinner, Mom."

*

Late that night, after dinner and everyone had gone to bed, Mel could hear the sounds of fucking going on through the walls over in the master bedroom. Caine was certainly enjoying his time with his wife and two slaves. It made her wish that she was in there getting knocked up right along with them. Soon she couldn't bear it much longer and she got up brazenly stripped out of her nightclothes, and walked down the hallway to stand outside of the door naked. She peeked inside. Sure enough, Caine was in the middle of a foursome where he was currently fucking his black slave, Chanell, while Jessica and Lauren were on either side of them sucking on her beautiful dark brown nipples.

She waited until Chanell orgasmed after Caine blew his load inside of her to politely clear her throat. Four sets of eyes slowly turned her way. "Uhm... got room for one more?" She asked sheepishly, rubbing her own arms self-consciously as now she really did feel like she was intruding.

"Another middle-aged white girl wants to join us..." Chanell half-jokingly laughed. "What is it with you and attracting older women, hun?" she playfully slapped Caine on the shoulder.

"Hey! I was here before you were!" Jessica jokingly admonished her. Leaning down to kiss her tenderly.

"Come on over, Mel," Lauren beckoned her over. "Caine's already fucked me and I'm going to go check on the kids. The babies will more than likely be up soon and will be hungry, so I can be on hand to feed them," she said, hefting her full, heavy breasts in her hands. "Or at the very least I'll milk myself for when they do wake up."

"So you all are getting pregnant again?" Mel asked, intrigued and hoping that was the case.

"This time, yes," Jessica beamed even as Caine rolled off of Chanell and Chanell sat up next to him. "He's found the ability to control his... uhm... potency. So he normally isn't fucking a baby into us. But, when he told us that you wanted to get pregnant, well, we all wanted in on that again."

"That," Chanell added, playfully nudging Caine with her shoulder, "and this bastard is always bouncing around the continent doing one thing or another. So having little ones around fills the void."

"Not that we remain celibate or anything," Lauren laughed. "We have friends that we sleep around with here in town... and we fuck each other quite regularly. So if you want to join in on the harem here, I have no problem with that so long as Chanell and Jessica don't have any objections?" she asked her girls. Both of them shook their heads no.

"I... I would like that, please?" Mel smiled at them. "I've probably have known Caine longer than you have and he and Erin are all I have left. I know that they're going to be off doing their thing, saving the world and all, so I think that it'd be nice to be here, part of his household, bearing and raising his children." She reached out and stroked Lauren's arm before pulling her into a hug. "I'm glad that he married you. I couldn't marry again and its kinda comforting to be here since he's practically a son to me." She laughed. "Granted, one that I fuck, but still a son I guess."

"Well, welcome to the harem then," Lauren said, hugging her back and kissing Mel full on the lips. She then gestured to the bed. "You might as well get at it then; you have some catching up to do to the rest of us as he's already fucked us once already."

*

Over in the other guest room, Erin rolled her eyes and let out a sigh of disgust. "Ugh... do they every stop?"

Beside her, Ana moaned and writhed her naked body against Erin's. "It is said that Caine once visited a place called the Virgin Islands and that it had to be renamed to just "The Islands" because after a weekend of orgies, there were no more virgins there."

"Oh my gawd..." Erin groaned as she facepalmed, recognizing the old joke. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Absolutely, Mistress," Ana said popping up to look at her. Erin could see that she was indeed dead serious. "The Gospels of Caine are one of the oldest and most sacred texts to be retrieved from the days before the Flare."

Erin just blinked at her in disbelief, not knowing if she wanted to kill Caine or kill Henry for making this myth. Probably both. Either way, she didn't want to dissuade Ana from what she, quite literally, took as gospel. She sighed. "Oh, never mind," Erin said. "Come here and kiss me, girl, I'm horny from listening to them get it on in the other room."

"Of course, Mistress," Ana smiled sweetly as she leaned in to Erin and planted her soft lips against hers. They then proceeded to fuck just as loudly as Caine and his harem were doing.

***

CHAPTER 7:

"If you're done fucking my mom, will you tell me what the hell is going on and what you're up to?" Erin asked Caine crossly the next day as they headed into the garage to get their bikes.

"What? Jealous that I didn't bang you last night?" Caine smirked.

"Hardly," Erin rolled her eyes. "I heard you all last night and I had Ana to keep me entertained. I don't need to get pregnant, nor do I want to get pregnant... ever. So you can keep your dick in your pants around me, Chuck Norris."

"Fair enough," Caine shrugged. "I have enough women wanting to bear my children anyway."

"Just how many kids DO you have?" Erin eyed him suspiciously.

Caine thought about that for a moment. "Ten that I know about for sure."

"HOW MANY?" Erin gasped.

"Two with Lauren, one each with Jessica and Chanell, one each with the lesbian couple that lives next door, one each with the two matron HuCows over at the milking farm, and one each with Former President Sullivan's slaves," Caine said counting them off on his hands. "There might be more from women that I've slept with and not realized that I've knocked them up. Oh don't give me that look. I make sure that all of my kids are taken care of and if their mothers want me to be an active part of their lives, I will be," Caine explained.

"Well just don't knock me up... ever." Erin said sullenly. "I don't want kids because I don't want to be tied down anywhere."

"Okay, so you don't want to be a mother, how do you feel about immortality then?" Caine asked.

"What the hell are you talking about, Caine?"

"Well, we've had an idiot out east basically declare war on the western half of the continent because he's got delusions of grandeur that he's going to take me and everyone else on all at once," Caine explained as he walked over to his motorbike.

"So another civil war?" Erin quirked her eyebrow.

"Hardly," now Caine rolled his eyes. "Civil War implies that we're all still one big happy country. But when you have entities like the NCR, Colorado Coalition, The Dakota Nation, and a lot of independent Habs that have all broken away over the years. Anything west of the Mississippi River is no longer a part of the United States. No, this is all out war to settle a score with me and to try and reunited the country by force whether people want it or not. And if we're going to stop President Hancock from steamrolling everyone in his path, civilians included, then I need more people by my side who are like me; immortal and damn near invulnerable."

Erin crossed her arms and arched her eyebrow. "You're invulnerable now?"

Caine ripped open his tunic to show her his chest. There was a big ugly bruise now over his sternum. "Center mass with that monster of a rifle that you shot at me. Even wearing this ballistics tunic, this shot should've killed me with the kinetic force alone. My sternum should've been shattered and my heart crushed from the impact even if the bullet didn't penetrate my tunic or my skin. So you tell me if I'm invulnerable or not."

"Holy shit..." Erin breathed as she stepped forward and examined his bruise up close. She reached out and touched it, running her fingers over the area. He didn't even flinch as was usually the case with nasty bruising like this. "And... you can do this to me... make it so that I can survive bullets like this?" She asked, looking up at him. "How?"

Caine smiled. "When's the last time you've been to Indy?"

*

At the window nook upstairs, Mel watched as Caine drove off on his motorcycle followed by Erin on hers, both of them heading east toward the newly constructed Hab shield gates. She let out a heavy sigh knowing that she'd be doing this a lot but at the same time knowing that they'd be coming back to visit as their travels took them back and forth across the country. At the same time, she absently rubbed her bare belly, somehow knowing that Caine had impregnated her last night. The boy she'd known had turned into a strapping young man and then turned into a living god. She didn't bother wearing any clothes... not anymore. That time of her life was now gone. Between being in a couple of brothels in Montana, followed by her time being a ponygirl, she had to admit that she was just another fucktoy to be used and placed her faith and her well being into Caine.

Deep down, she felt it was a good decision. Here she'd be cared for and here she could care for others. It wasn't much, but she could be useful here in Caine's little harem. But what she also missed was having direction. She'd gotten used to being told what to do and who to do. She'd gotten used to the rigid structure of being a ponygirl in a stable where all she had to worry about was spreading her legs for whoever had come into her stall and to pull a cart around while having plugs up her pussy and ass.

"Is everything okay, Mel?" Lauren asked with concern as she walked up.

Mel turned as she didn't even hear her new mistress approach. "OH! I am so sorry mistress! My mind was wandering!" she said at once as she practically dove to the floor and prostrated herself in front of Lauren. "It won't happen again."

"Oh get up!" Lauren laughed lightly. Unlike Mel and the others, Lauren was the only woman in the house who wore clothes and she was dressed in a pair of pants and a maternity blouse that allowed easy access to her breasts so that the little ones could get milk when they needed it. "I don't know who you've been a slave to in the past, but we're not that strict around here." She smiled as Mel slowly got to her feet but kept her hands folded and her head downcast. "You miss the structure, don't you?" Lauren gave Mel a knowing look as Mel looked at her, shocked, and then hesitantly nodded. Lauren rested a reassuring hand on her arm. "We were all like that, including me."

Mel blinked. "You were a slave as well, Mistress?"

"Yeah, kinda... sorta... until Caine found me," Lauren said. "Then I was his partner, then kinda a slave again as I'd fucked up royally and had to serve in the Milk Farm here until Caine could fix me."

"What happened?" Mel asked, then remembered her place. "If you don't mind me asking, Mistress."

Lauren jerked her head to the master bedroom. "Come on, let's trade life stories and then drown our sorrows in sex," she said, taking Mel by the hand and leading her that way. Along the way she called out to Jessica, Chanell, and Ana to watch over the children while she and Mel had some quality time together.

After baring their respective life stories and their souls to one another, Lauren bared her body to Mel and the two went at it. She got a double ended dildo out from a drawer, inserting it into herself first and then sliding it into Mel. Lauren took the dominant role, slowly fucking the older woman until they both came hard. Then they fell into one another's arms and laid there naked together. "Thank you, Mistress, I needed that... among other things."

"What else do you need, hun?" Lauren asked as she gently stroked Mel's hair. "What can we get you that will make your life here more pleasant."