Disciples of Caine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm... mistress?" Ana asked shyly. "You said that Miss Melanie and I would be raising our daughters at this place? I am not pregnant."

"Not yet," Erin grinned. "If you'd do the honors, Caine, while I go talk to mom about this? Make sure it's a girl since we are going to be living among the Amazons."

"Certainly," Caine grinned as he leaned back to open the fly of his pants before beckoning Ana over. Ana gleefully was riding his cock before Erin had even made it up the stairs.

She found Melanie in the guest room that Erin and Ana had been in last time. Melanie was humming to herself as she made the bed and did dusting around the room... all while naked "I'd say pack your bags, mom, but you're wearing everything you own," Erin joked with a smile as she walked in.

"ERIN! Honey!" Melanie hugged her daughter tightly. "I'm so glad that you're back... but... what do you mean by packing?"

"I'm taking you and Ana out west to where the Amazons live at. You'll be able to raise your babies with them while being far away from the front lines that are coming," Erin said before explaining all that she'd seen and done with the Amazons.

"But..." Melanie's voice faltered. "I gave myself to Caine! I'm bearing one of his daughters!" she said, gesturing down towards her abdomen that would be swelling in a few months time.

"So's Ana, Caine is downstairs right now impregnating her with a girl as we speak. You're not the first woman that he's sowed his seed to the wind with." Erin said. She jerked a thumb over her shoulder. "So let's go. And since we're all going to be living in the same house when we get there, the Amazons are going to regard all of us as each other's wives. They're an open love, polyamorous society. So if two or more adult women are living in the same dwelling, they're wives."

"I'm your mother!" Melanie gasped.

"And we've already slept together sexually... and that was even BEFORE the Flare. I love you, mom, and I'm not going to let you be captured and enslaved by men again and you and I both damn well know that is what is going to happen should Hancock's armies get past me and Caine to make it here. He's not going to give anyone any quarter because he views us all as enemies. Caine and I are immortal and invulnerable now. You, are not."

Melanie was nodding as Erin laid it out for her. "So... I take it that you'll be head of household then?"

Erin nodded. "Yes, you and Ana will report to me as my wives, but you won't be my slaves... not anymore."

Melanie smiled. "It's a bit odd... and, I'll admit, a bit taboo since it's incestious... but... like you said, we've done it before... and it's a new world and a new society. Alright, let's go... my wife."

***

EPILOGUE:

Melanie smiled as she found herself in another Spanish-style villa but at least this time it was as the mistress of the house instead of as an abused slave under the thumb of a maniacal man. She was shocked when they arrived at Catalina Island, a decently sized island in the Pacific Ocean just out of view of the Los Angeles Hab, and the Amazons just up and gave them this large, spacious house for her, Ana, and Erin to live in. As the matrons had put it, "She is The Huntress and she is immortal, therefore we have given her a home to match that status."

The villa even had its own courtyard where Melanie and Ana were going to be expected to grow crops to help contribute to the food supply of the island villages while the war parties went out to scrounge for more food, supplies, and other things that they might need. It was a veritable utopia for women, ran by women. And now Melanie and Ana were counted among their number... even if it was a nudist, free love society.

"So, like the new house?" Erin asked, coming up to Melanie and hugging her from behind as they stared out off of the veranda at the setting sun over the ocean.

"I love it, Erin, thank you," Melanie said, squeezing Erin's hands affectionately. It was weird that she was thinking of her less as a daughter and more as her wife. They'd stop calling each other Mom and Daughter and have been calling each other by their given names.

"And you're going to be okay running the house while I'm gone?" Erin asked with concern. "Cause I'm not going to be here by the time you and Ana both give birth."

"Of course, honey," Melanie said as she turned in Erin's arms to hug her and kiss her... on the lips. "It's not the first baby that I've had and I'll have Ana here to help me... and keep me company. You are going to stay the night, aren't you, before you head back to help Caine?"

"Duh," Erin replied as she yawned and stretched. It'd been a hard few days on the road with the three of them riding on Erin's motorcycle with Ana and Melanie switching off who was riding bitch and who was riding in the collapsible sidecar that Caine's people had installed on it back in Lincoln. "I want a good night's sleep before I have to hit the road again." She'd already taken her armored tunic off that Caine had given her to match his and was now starting to strip off her clothes as she walked back in to the master bedroom. Out of the three of them, she was the only one who wore anything now and Melanie figured that under the stifling heat of Southern California that Erin was sweating profusely now.

Once she was naked, Erin crawled onto the king-sized bed where Ana had been lounging at since they arrived in their new house just a half hour ago. Erin kissed Ana on the lips and then gestured for her to sit up. "I need to get these collars off of you now that we're here."

"Mmmm... thank you, mistress," Ana cooed as she reached up and felt around her neck now that the metal collar that she'd worn for so long was now gone.

"You don't have to call me that anymore," Erin said as she gestured Melanie over. Melanie sat on the edge of the bed with her back to Erin as Erin then removed her collar as well. Erin had insisted that they keep them on the entire trip here for their own protection. So long as they were 'owned' by 'The Huntress', no one would bother them.

"You'll always be mistress to me," Ana said submissively as she laid her head onto Erin's lap.

"Just as you'll now always be my wife to me," Melanie added as she then swung her legs up onto the bed and rolled onto her left side to face Erin.

"Well then why am I just sitting here instead of having my wife and my pet attend to me? Huh?" Erin teased with a big smile as she then laid back onto the bed. She spread her legs slightly and Ana got the hint, rolling over to her stomach and moving down between Erin's thighs to start lapping at her pussy. In the meantime, Melanie shuffled closer to Erin, cupping her face with her hand and kissing her deeply on the lips before moving her hand down to cup one of Erin's breasts to then squeeze. There was still a small part within Melanie that reminded her that this was wrong as she was doing this with her own daughter but then the more rational and primal parts told her to just shut up and enjoy.

Erin didn't seem to have the same hang up as she was already reaching over her body to fondle Melanie's right tit as it dangled down over Erin's body. Melanie sucked in a breath at Erin's touch and then moaned with pleasure as Erin's thumb started to circle around her nipple. Then again, during the drive out west, Erin didn't have any problem fondling either her or Ana as they rode sitting in front of her on the motorcycle... getting them both off at least once a day while they drove. It was easy when one was naked and straddling a seat that was directly overtop a high horsepower engine. So now it was Melanie's and Ana's turn to take care of Erin.

Between Ana licking her pussy, and Melanie kissing her and fondling her breasts, it didn't take Erin long to climax. She screamed her pleasure to the heavens as her body shivered and shook. Then she threw her arms around Melanie, kissing her deeply before pulling Ana up alongside of her to do the same. "Thank you," she breathed. "I needed that."

Melanie smiled before kissing Erin again. "Anything to please The Huntress," she said with amusement.

THE END.