All Comments on 'Disciples of Caine Ch. 02'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86over 1 year ago

Love the build up and new characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Writer!!!

Great Story!!!

eodeoeodeoover 1 year ago

Really liking the "spin off" story line, can't get enough of caine, looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Blimey !!

You are certainly an accomplished writer and sadly it looks as though I have come to the end of your stories but I hope that is not the case as you still have to deal with that other arsehole who is looking to start a war ?

The one that has put himself as a politician and who hates Caine but with 4 super humans. Huntress. Ranger. Caine & that other female who earns her tabs selling her body and damn if I can't remember her name at this time.

So I am hoping for a big surprise when I have a look at your other titles to see what I can read next lol

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon Blimey

I'm to the point now that I'm only putting up my stories here once or twice a year. I'm doing a major story dump in the beginning of the year at the very least and then again maybe in the summertime. If you check out my profile page, you can find where more of my stories are at.

SouthernElleSouthernElle10 months ago

I can't wait for more in this series. I'm loving Apocalypse Slaves and Disciples of Caine!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have been reading your stories for years. Keep up the good work.

202GE202GE7 months ago

This one sure had a turn I didn't see coming. Well done with that. Creative and engaging chapter.

This does seem to be a good place to leave the Caine series. It has been a wild ride and a fantastic read but it is getting a little into fantasy territory with all the superhuman improvements. Thank you so much for the whole series and the Caine story line. It has been amazing. 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES