All Comments on 'Disciplinary Pegging'

by Pegmaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was an awesome and beautiful story of the beginning of an incredible Femdom relationship. Not a big fan of all the corporal punishment, but the way it quickly developed made it work. Where can I find a woman like that!!!???

goodwabgoodwababout 1 year ago

This is a good start, but I had trouble following and visualizing all the positions. I've always wondered why there's little femdom mother son incest. The negative reactions to this story may suggest why that's the case. Still, I enjoyed it. A change of pace. This whole site is people's fantasies, after all. No reason to get upset.

lubbocktexas794lubbocktexas7948 months ago

Very nice. Add some rope, slapping and spitting and I'd bust the biggest nut. Well done.

wwaldripwwaldrip5 months ago

Really enjoyed reading the story, it was extremely hot and erotic very believable. Really not a fan of corporal punishment, but in the heat of the moment and what was found out it seems to work out. Look forward to more chapters

PereNoellPereNoell4 months ago

I was first Pegged at age 21 and every day after for 9 years, and I loved every second of it. But sadly in the last 30 years and have lived without it for the last 31 years.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

sickening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story for those of us who like mature female dom stories, especially mother - son genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPegmaster@Pegmaster
I'm a bisexual Nigerian male who writes erotic stories about BDSM always with a female Dom and a male sub. I love using this platform to fulfill my fantasy and hopefully I can make more stories. I also write science fiction novels I don't publish here. This is my darker side...