Discipline Session at Bondage University

Info
She'll be punished for looking him in the eyes.
956 words
4.22
26k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
254 Followers

(The following script is by a sweet submissive pain slut, who sat in a chair, figged, her own wet panties stuffed in her mouth, clothespins torturing her nipples, wrists tied together until she completed a script that I approved of in order to finally get permission for an orgasm. Thanks for the story, my horny slut!)



Welcome to your first discipline session. This session teaches the consequences sluts suffer when being disobedient. Remember when attending Bondage University, you are an object. The men that go here pay large amounts of money to be able to treat our sluts in whichever way they please. I understand that you are here today because you did not submissively lower your eyes when addressing another one of your male classmates. This might seem like a small offense but we take our manners very seriously at this school. Now sit down on this chair I have prepared for you. Yes, don't look shocked, that is an electric dildo attached to the wooden seat. Sit on that dildo NOW. Now remember, You can leave at any moment but that will also mean you will be expelled from the school. Good girl, I am glad to start seeing some obedience in you. Let me put on the shackles for you so your legs will be bound to the chair throughout the whole session. There is also a waist and back belt so your whole body is secured and you will not be able to stand up at any moment. I have also prepared a ball gag, big enough that it will make your jaws sore in a matter of minutes.

Ahhh yes, I left an opening in the chair so I can also insert this peeled ginger root in your ass. Now, relax your ass for me in order to make sure it doesn't hurt as much. Good girl. Your ass should begin to feel a slow, burning sensation, as the juices of the ginger root seep into the walls of your anus. It will only take a couple minutes for the sensation to almost feel unbearable. Your ass will feel as if it is bleeding as your legs tremble in your seat. So no worries, those sensations are completely normal and expected! If you want to lessen the pain, just relax. We are here to train you to take your pain obediently and calmly. Every time you clench your ass, the juices on the ginger are squeezed and absorbed faster into the pores of your tight anus.

You should now see a piece of paper and pen in front of you. You will begin writing lines for me stating, "Slaves like me always lower their eyes when addressing a man." Start NOW. *wait a couple seconds* Oh what's wrong? Can you start feeling a small electric pulse that is surging inside your pussy as well. I am sure the combination of the ginger and dildo will really distract you and slow you down! But I don't think that is enough. Get writing faster, NOW. If you slow down at all during this process... *slap* exactly, you will be suffering more consequences. I have a flogger here and will be torturing your thighs as well. At Bondage University, we pride ourselves in our ability to train the most deviant little sluts and this is exactly how we instill that into each and every one of you little pathetic whores. *slap* *slap* Keep going. Is this distracting for you? I can easily turn on the pulse in order to motivate you to write your lines better. *slap* WHAT IS THIS?? I do not accept sloppy handwriting. You will write clearly and neatly for me. Trained sluts must have beautiful handwriting. *slap* *slap* START OVER. Ahhh I can really start hearing you moan as I turn up the pulse one more notch. *slap* This is my favorite job at Bondage University, being able to train dirty, disobedient sluts like you into submissive, willing little playthings is very rewarding. *slap* See, there we go, that is much better! Now give me five more lines.

Good, that's one line *slap* good girl, are you beginning to learn the consequences disrespectful sluts like you will endure? You definitely seem much more eager to please and becoming desperate for the pain to stop as you nod blankly.

Two *slap, slap* Yes, I believe your hands are beginning to cramp up. Now remember, I do not accept sloppy and trembling writing. Make sure to give me purposeful strokes in each letter, showing me that you are learning your lesson.

Three *slap, slap, slap* How does your ass and pussy feel? I am sure both are now extremely distracting. Are you focused more on the burning sensation in your ass or the constant electric shocks being sent inside your pussy?

Four *slap, slap, slap, slap* How is your jaw feeling? I am sure the ball gag is big enough to slightly restrict your airway and slightly making it harder to breathe as you take the pain. But I am sure your pussy and ass is helping you stay distracted from your sore jaw. *laugh* You should really thank me for keeping you distracted.

Five *slap, slap, slap, slap, slap* Good girl. Let me remove that ball gag and let you tell me, how will you properly address a man from now on?

DID YOU JUST GLANCE AT ME STRAIGHT IN THE EYES??! I will now turn this dildo all the way up and leave you here to suffer for a bit. All your moans and whimpers won't do anything. No one can hear you in this sound proof room. I will be back to see if you have learned your lesson.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
254 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

The one star is for the danger in the sound proof room. No one can tell there is someone in there and she could die.

Share this

Similar Stories

Slut School - Emily's Secret Pt. 01 Emily's always horny, this gets her in trouble at college.in BDSM
Excursion to Slave Girl Farm Ch. 01 The students' excursion to a slave girl farm ends badly.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Challenge Ch. 01: Capture She dared to challenge him and the hunt begins.in BDSM
Leah's Predicament Leah agrees to alternative detention.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Using Soap as Punishment How to use soaping as an effective adjunct punishment.in How To
More Stories