Disciplining the Spoilt Brat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that you don't forget the reason you're kneeling there in the first place. And so that everyone else around you can see the evidence of your punishment," he said.

"So you mean, it's for your amusement," she said in an accusing talk.

"Stop talking. Corner time is a time for self-reflection, not arguing with people" he said and started reading his book again.

Just for the satisfaction of defying him, even if he didn't know it, she tried keeping her thoughts away from her punishment and instead on her latest crush. But since her crush was on the basketball team as well, no matter what she did, her thoughts kept landing on her ongoing punishment. She wondered how he would punish her for her behaviour at school? Would he spank her again? Or would he try something else? Curiosity got the better of her and she asked him abruptly-

"Ryan? How are you going to punish me for whatever happened at school?"

"You'll find out once you're done with corner time," he replied.

"Will you spank me again?" she asked apprehensively.

"Quiet," he said in a stern voice that made her tremble.

She decided that it was best if she remained quiet for the meanwhile.

After her 20 minutes were up, Ryan told her to get up and walk towards him. She stood up and yanked her shorts up quickly before turning around and walking towards him. Although they were the same age, at the moment, she felt like a child standing in front of an authority figure. She waited with bated breath for him to speak.

"It's time to do your homework. I'm going to tutor you, okay? We'll start with Math," he stated.

"But I hate doing homework!" she stated emphatically.

"I know that. But you need to do it for your own good. Don't argue with me," he warned.

By the end of 2 hours, he had succeeded in making her understand the mathematical concepts they were currently dealing with in school and had helped her practice her French vocabulary. She then attempted a few math problems with his help and then completed the rest of them on her own. Once she completed her French assignment, she was grinning with pride and a sense of achievement.

"Look, Ryan! I did it!" she said happily, waving the assignment in front of his face. But he was so engrossed in his book that he didn't notice.

She snatched the book from his hands and put it aside, pouting.

"Hey! I was at a very interesting part," he exclaimed and then noticed her pouting "what happened?"

"You weren't listening to what I said," she said visibly upset.

"Well, I'm sure it's news to you, Katie, but the world doesn't revolve around you," he simply stated.

Katie didn't say anything. Her shoulders slumped and she walked back to her desk to start on her history homework.

But Ryan immediately felt stricken at his own words. Katie had never got a lot of attention from her parents because they had both always been very busy with their business and she didn't have any other family around while growing up. He could see that right now, she was looking for some kind of approval from him at her accomplishment. But instead, he had ignored her as well.

"Hey," he said and walked towards her, "let me have a look."

She shoved both her math and French assignments to him without looking at him. She was nearly in tears and she didn't want him to see. She couldn't understand why she wanted to cry so badly. It wasn't like he had punished her.

"Wow! This is great work, Katie. There isn't a single mistake in either of your assignments! I'm really proud of you," he said smiling.

"Really?" she said, tears receding from her eyes, and the smile returning to her face.

"Really! See, you're really smart. If you just put some time and effort into your schoolwork, you could be getting top grades again like you used to when we were in middle school," he said encouragingly.

It was true. While Katie had always been somewhat of a bully, she had performed well at school until high school and puberty had dawned on her. After that, her attitude problems became worse with passing time and her parents. being so busy, never figured out how to handle her. Ryan was glad that he could help her get back on her feet now.

"I'm working on my history essay now," she said proudly.

"That's great. Keep working," and he went back to his book.

By 7:30 pm, she had completed her history essay and completed the assigned reading of Romeo and Juliet, asking Ryan to interpret some verses for her from time to time. Once she was done, she spoke up again.

"Ryan?"

"Yeah?" he said, not looking up from his book.

"Are you still going to punish me for today?" she asked in a hopeful tone. Maybe, just maybe, he would let it go.

He observed her from behind his book for a moment and said, "Yes."

"But I've been good! I did all my homework too," she protested, almost pouting again.

"Yes, but that doesn't compensate for the fact that you were unnecessarily rude to Amy and Mrs. Chastain in school today. You need to learn to be respectful to the people around you," he said, hoping that she was imbibing the importance of good manners from his words.

She opened her mouth to speak but she didn't really know how to reply to him. So she closed it again.

"Come here," he said, keeping his book down.

She gulped in fear and dread but didn't dare disobey him. Once she was standing in from of him, he said, "What do you think your punishment should be, Katie?"

"Why are you asking me?" she asked him, stunned.

"Because I think it's important for you to be a part of the process. It will help you understand the magnitude of your actions and the impact of your behaviour on other people," he said.

"Okay. Maybe...uhhh...maybe...mm...some chores?" she suggested. Anything but a spanking, she thought to herself.

"Alright. I want you to start with tidying up your room, first of all. I'll give you 15 minutes. Then we'll take it from there," he said and left the room.

So she started cleaning her room. But 5 minutes into it, she got distracted by her phone notifications (Ryan had left her phone on the desk) and completely forgot about her punishment. At the end of 15 minutes, Ryan came back to her room to find that it was still very untidy.

"Katie," he said in a low warning tone.

She immediately hid her phone behind her back. But he had already seen it.

"Give your phone to me. And go and stand in the corner," he ordered her summarily.

She knew she was in a tight spot now. One wrong move and it was her ass on the line. Or maybe it already was. She guessed she was going to find out soon enough.

"Stop fidgeting," he said in a stern voice.

She didn't even realise that she had been constantly fidgeting with her hands and moving on the balls of her feet. On his warning, she stood at complete attention, fear and dread returning promptly to her mind.

After what seemed like ages but was only 10 minutes, he called her towards him. She took measured steps towards him, as though if she moved slow enough, she could avoid her fate.

*****

A/N- Left it on a cliffhanger, haha. Stay tuned to find out what happens next.

In the meanwhile, comment, vote and favourite! And thank you to everyone who loved and liked the story. It's really encouraging to know when people appreciate your writing.

12