All Comments on 'Disclosures: Selfie Involvement Ch. 03'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exciting Stuff

Wow! Is the husband in for a surprise should she ever come clean to him about what she's doing. A very entertaining read - looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can you say boring?

Sorry but this was neither clever or interesting. The dialogue seems to be courtesy of a ten year old. Lacking any decent characters this simply wasn't entertaining at all. No stars.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Since when? @anon

Since when being a whore is exciting stuff? If she come clean will the husband divorce...I hope so...Divorce and take 50% of her share in the business...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How is this

clearly group/bdsm categorized as Loving Wives ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It could be more

interesting if Eric found out through viewing porn, then tried to make wifey confess with mind games. Maybe she could then try to fuck him to death to give his consent. Maybe she could offer a three-way with her partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brain dead porn.

Just a mutt dog fucking in a ally, not erotic in the least, stupid whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How dumb is the husband let him find out and start to divorce her cheating ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very sick, what she's.....

....excited to do every day, all day. Worse, that she's so enthusiastic about it while betraying the man she says she loves, so often with so many and with no apparent guilt. That suggests she has no sense of loyalty, no need to belong. It's all a matter of convenience to her.

Does she love her husband?

I don't think so.

Nope, it's just another narcissistic, adulterous bitch story.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
As far as this chapter goes...

I'm glad you know what Ubuntu Linux Server is. Ubuntu Linux is my favorite system at home.

The nastiness is what adds to the story. 5 *'s

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

So nasty, even Swingerjoe got sick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous