Discord Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever heard any of the subs on the server talk about why we like being submissive? Like, what it does for us?"

Yeah, tons of times. Sylvia always paid attention to what the subs said they liked. What better way to figure out how to appeal to them? She knew the answer to Vy's question, even if she didn't understand it, or more than half believe it. "Yeah, because it makes you feel safe. You know that makes absolutely zero goddamn sense, right? Like, you want to feel safe, so you seek out and partner up with sadists? We're the literal only demographic openly telling you that we get horny fantasizing about hurting you."

It sucked not being able to see Vy as she laughed. She sounded like she was smiling wide, and Sylvia would have loved to bask in it. "Okay, I'll give you that. When you say it like that, it does sound pretty incomprehensible."

"Welcome to my world! How am I supposed to understand you people when your entire identity is built on contradiction?"

"Is it any weirder than you doms who want to fuck me up in diabolical ways, then drag me to bed and cuddle?"

"Yep, much weirder. Mine makes perfect sense!" Sylvia said, grinning at the soft lob opportunity to toss some of Vy's flirting back at her. "You're fucking hot, who wouldn't want to cuddle with you?" Then, before Vy could one-up her, Sylvia shifted topics back. "But what was your point going to be?"

"Wha--oh, right. My point was that most subs don't see power exchange as some kind of contest you need to be able to beat us at to keep our respect. We don't need somebody to be bigger, faster, stronger than us, we want somebody who makes us feel like we're respected and who cares about us. That's why I love your approach. There's tons of doms who think subs should obey them simply because they say so. Like, they can just show up, declare themselves a dominant, and that's enough. All us submissive sheep should just fall in line behind them. It's refreshing to see you valuing our respect. It's also really awesome that you're not just saying it too, you're acting on it. You really care about being the best domme you can be, so much that you're willing to put yourself through hell to earn your partner's respect."

Okay, it was actually probably a good thing Vy couldn't see her. Whatever goofy smile she was wearing, Sylvia was positive it was embarrassing. She hugged herself, silently begging her brain to stop freaking out over Vy's approval and get some work done.

"Thanks," she finally managed to get out. "That -- um -- it means a lot to me."

"Now, do you mind if I ask you something else?" Vy asked, her tone shifting subtly to sound slightly mischievous again.

"Sure, anything."

"Rather than feeling like a failure for never finding a partner and wallowing in imposter syndrome and all that, why haven't you ever asked to play with me?"

Sylvia nearly choked on her cupcake, making Jane jump up in alarm and give her a loud meow. Two bombshells in a row, this must be what heart attacks feel like. What? WHAT?!? Sylvia pet Jane's head, trying to calm herself down, but unable to stop her pulse racing or think of a good quip.

"Um--because I really like you and I'm terrified of rejection," Sylvia said, trying to put enough sarcastic spin in her voice to disguise the fact that it wasn't a joke and was absolutely true.

"Well then, I'll take the dive for us. How would you like to do a little webcam play with me sometime? After Juno ends, of course, so you can enjoy me to the fullest," Vy's voice dripped with sex at the end, forcing Sylvia to give up even trying to regain her composure. All she could hope was her barely contained groan of desire didn't sound too desperate.

Yes! Yes! A thousand times YES! "I'd like that," she said, cool words contrasting the excitement from her voice.

"Great! Listen, I've got to go, but I'll talk to you again soon-- Oh! And since we're going to get a bit more serious, you should probably know that my real name is Violet. You don't have to tell me yours if you don't--"

"I'm Sylvia," Sylvia quickly told her. "Wow, you really didn't go far from your name to get your Discord handle. Is Vy a nickname in real life?"

"Yep! And just for the record, it was my name back before Arcane came out and everybody started stealing it. You can pick either one, it's fine."

"I think I like Violet. It sounds nicer," Sylvia said, choosing to leave out the real reason. Violet was Vy to everybody else, but she'd trusted Sylvia with her full name and by god she was going to use it!

"I like your name too, but I think I'll still find a use for your other one, Domina." The way Violet said it, serious but with a bit of her playfulness around the edges, made it clear that she meant it as an honorific as much as a play on her Discord handle.

Violet logged off, but it took a little while for what had happened to fully hit Sylvia. Excited jitters kept coursing through her, and she kept giggling like a schoolgirl whose crush just asked her to get coffee. She was actually going to be a real dominant playing with a real live submissive! It wasn't just a fantasy, it was actually happening! There was so much she wanted to do with Violet, so many fantasies she wanted to bring to life, and now she could!

She picked up Jane and hugged her close, spinning them around in her chair and laughing while Jane clung on for dear life.

More than the sexual excitement, it was the acceptance that had her close to crying in happiness. She'd called her Domina, and she'd meant it. It kept playing in her head, the word in Violet's voice. Domina. That was her. She was Domina, and for the first time, it felt right.

Now, all she had to do was figure out how the hell to have kinky webcam sex.

-------------------

Before COVID hit, Sylvia had been just like all her coworkers who hated working in the office. Hers was an open office layout with workstations four feet apart that was meant to encourage collaboration. In practice, it ended up being about as loud and distracting as working on a hotspot in a Starbucks. Two years later, however, and a lot of them had changed their tune, and were clamoring to get out of their homes and into the office. Especially the parents who couldn't stand being around their kids anymore, go figure.

Not Sylvia. The only redeeming part about the two days a week she was required to go into the office was that the diminished capacity meant she didn't need to wear headphones to hear herself think. It also helped that most people seemed to want to get their days out of the way at the start of the week. By Friday, when Sylvia came in, she pretty much had the office to herself.

She sat, gazing out the window and happily ignoring the occasional ping that meant she should probably be paying attention to her emails. Whatever. If it was important, they would call her. She'd ignore that too, but she would at least feel bad about it. Maybe. Depending on who it was.

It's not that she was lazy, but after five rounds of edits to the same PowerPoint, there's only so much she could possibly pretend to care about whether the boxes on slide 7 should be maroon or burgundy, or whether they should swap capitalization schemes for the headings yet again. Her part -- the actual content they were presenting -- was done. If it made the anal-retentive crowd happy to agonize over color palettes, font choices, and whether everything aligned down the pixel, power to them. Sylvia was here and ready whenever they decided it was time to get back to doing real work.

That was the story, and Sylvia was sticking to it. The fact that she'd been daydreaming nonstop and had been glued to her phone all day had nothing at all to do with it.

She was planning! Not just mindlessly gooning over Violet, she was being productive! The first part of every plan is figuring out where you wanted to end up, so naturally the only effective use of her time right now was to fantasize about fucking Violet. Not literally, of course. That'd be difficult to do over webcams! But some game that involved Violet fucking herself up for her amusement! Mmm...

Quickly, for what felt like the hundredth time that day, Sylvia glanced around the office. Still nobody. It was actually so empty that she needed to stand up and wave her arms around every so often to keep the automatic lights from turning off.

Just the way she liked it. Not that her coworkers were bad people or anything, they were just better when enjoyed through emails than face to face.

Paranoia satisfied, she turned back to her phone, where she had some of Violet's lewd videos and gifs on Discord already loaded up. For research purposes, of course. The flood of warm, tingly feelings seeing them sent coursing through her body was just a happy coincidence.

Violet really was so fucking hot. Sylvia licked her lips and squeezed her legs together, fighting the urge to dash to the bathroom, rip her pants off and rub herself to satisfaction. Not yet. Two more days before she could finally cum! She pulled up one of her favorite clips -- Violet with her legs spread wide using a rubber band to snap against her thighs, creating thin red lines up to her pussy before snapping it right into her clit. On its own, the pain play would have been enough to get Sylvia's sadistic blood pumping, but what made it a perfect 10 out of 10 was Violet herself.

She lined the rubber band right up with her pussy, aiming directly at her most sensitive spot, wearing a look of focused concentration that seemed a combination of excitement and dread. Little specs of moisture surrounded her eyes, showing off how much her thighs stung, but she was still determined to finish the job. She kept pulling the band back, an inch at a time, further and further, as far as it would go as her breath sped up and then caught for a second right before she let go...

And then it flashed down, smacking into her clit with a devilishly loud thud that made Silvia jump in her seat even after seeing it a dozen times already. Violet's entire body spasmed, her legs snapped together, and she hugged them into herself as all the air rushed out of her in a loud, pain filled curse. She rocked slightly, trying to keep control of the pain coursing through her, slowly conquering it and forcing her body to relax. Finally, she lay back and turned to face the camera directly, face flushed with the aftereffects, but smiling a purely satisfied smile without an ounce of regret.

That's what got Sylvia going like nothing else. That inner strength of Violet's, her well deserved pride in what she could face without backing down... it was indescribably sexy.

In her fantasies, that's where Sylvia wanted their scene to end up. She wanted to leave Violet hot and aching, preferably with some hot marks on her, but with that same happy look. Like she'd somehow gotten off submitting to Sylvia as much as Sylvia got off torturing her.

Such a nice vision. If only she had any idea how to do that...

She didn't. For all her dreams, she had no idea how to implement any of them.

It was really hard! Like, even the little things. How the hell do you transition a conversation from "Hey! How are ya? How was your day?" to "get your top off and tie your tits up tight enough to turn them purple!"? If they were doing this in person, things could build up much more normally. Go out to eat, flirt, gradually start touching, make out, and then guide Violet down to her knees. But how to recreate that organic flow over a video chat?

She needed help. Hours passed while Sylvia read everything she could find on Google, which had the opposite effect she'd been hoping for. Instead of giving her answers, she came away with more questions she needed to answer. What was Violet expecting? How sexy was she prepared to get? Was Sylvia supposed to establish safewords and all that, or was that over the top for something as basic as some webcam play?

She sighed to herself, internally cursing her inexperience and forcing her body to relax. There were still a few days to figure it out, no need to feel nervous yet.

Right. Because telling herself not to feel nervous ever did any good.

The obvious answer, that she should ask somebody who did this sort of thing a lot, would have been a lot more palatable if she'd had any cam master friends she could privately message. She didn't, all her kinky friends were people she knew through Discord, and the ones she knew well enough to ask privately were either single or together with a real life partner. That meant asking the general Discord server population, which would have been fine if only Psychotica's Discord icon hadn't been showing the little green light that meant he was active. Not just her nemesis, but the mortal enemy of all reasonable people everywhere.

She tapped into the #Dominant's_Private_Chat channel and glanced over the most recent messages. He hadn't said anything in there for days. Good, maybe he wouldn't be reading that channel now. Quickly, as if being fast somehow made her stealthy over the internet, she typed and hit enter.

Cupcake_Domina: Hey guys, I'm looking for a bit of advice for planning out a video chat play session.

Barely ten seconds passed before Psychotica is typing appeared at the bottom of the screen. Bastard! Didn't he have anything better to do with his life than troll her?

Psychotica: whos it with?

A grin quickly replaced Sylvia's scowl. Hopefully Violet wouldn't mind a bit of gossip, because she couldn't resist the chance to finally turn something around on Psychotica.

Cupcake_Domina: Don't worry about it, I'm just looking to bounce some ideas off somebody.

Psychotica: got it. so nobody then.

Psychotica: well, i can tell you some stuff for if you ever get the chance to use it

Gotcha bitch!

Cupcake_Domina: If you're gonna be a cunt about it, it's Vy.

Psychotica: lol good one

Psychotica: no, seriously, whos it with?

Cupcake_Domina: Seriously, Vy. You remember her, right? She's the one you tried to hook up with without bothering to check her public tags or profile and see if she likes cock first?

The best that could be said about Psychotica was that he knew when he was beat, and he didn't stick around afterwards. Apparently, he'd become interested in #General_Chat and was pretending he hadn't gotten stung.

Sylvia sat back, satisfied. Just 24 hours ago, the assumption that she couldn't hook up with anybody, let alone Violet, would have been a dagger to her heart. She deserved to gloat a little.

But it didn't feel right. Not yet, she hadn't really earned it yet. All she'd done was gotten the chance to impress Violet, not actually done it yet, and she needed to. Needed to prove herself, both for the chance at something real with Violet and for her own sake. Maybe after a success, she'd finally shake all this anxiety.

But of course, racking up the pressure only intensified the doubts creeping in from the corners of her mind. What if she sucked, and Violet never wanted to play again? What if she was so bad Violet lost all respect for her, and didn't even want to be platonic friends anymore? What if--

No! She shook her head hard, trying to clear it. She had to be confident, or Violet would hate it. After all, what's less sexy than an unconfident dominant? Not much she could think of.

It was just a new space. One where she didn't know the norms or expectations. Once she'd learned it, the confidence would follow naturally. It only felt scary right now because it was big. If she could break it down into smaller bites, she could figure it out!

Eventually, people started responding on Discord, and while a lot of it was unhelpful and contradictory, that actually made her feel a little better. After all, if there was disagreement, at least that meant she wasn't the only one out of her depth.

Thaddeon, for example, thought Sylvia should have Violet strip naked from the start while she herself stayed clothed, so that they'd start getting into the right D/s headspace from the start. Majestic_Moose thought that was a terrible idea, mostly because it dove headfirst into sex from the start without letting anything build.

More quickly followed, from what she should wear to how much should be scripted versus improv. Somebody suggested creating a game for them to play, which sparked a whole debate on whether the gamification of BDSM was a travesty, or fun in the right situations.

Unfortunately, it quickly became apparent that the answer to most questions was "it varies, depends on the sub". She needed to know more about Violet as a submissive, not just as her friend and confidant. Beyond a surface level list of kinks, she needed to understand Violet so she could design new and inventive scenes for them, and predict how she'd respond. That was the bad part, but there was good news! Pretty much all the experienced doms agreed that the best way to find out was to simply ask her. It was totally normal, and Violet wouldn't be disappointed by Sylvia's inability to read her mind.

That would have to be the plan. Instead of playing, she'd have to talk to Violet and really figure it all out with her.

Play time would have to wait.

"God damn it..." Sylvia muttered, then quickly glanced around the office again, relieved it was still empty and nobody'd caught her talking to herself.

Honestly, she wasn't sure whether she should feel disappointed or not. At least this was a plan, which was more than she'd had before. It'd be much easier to talk with Violet than trying to mutate omniscient mind reading powers overnight. It would probably be really similar to their chats already, just a bit more focused on understanding what made Violet tick and not Violet coaching her through Juno.

It was good and all, except she was fucking horny! After so many nights of edging while dreaming of squeezing Violet's nipples while Violet sucked on her clit, was it so bad to hope this would be easy? That she could just make Violet dance to her whims while she got herself off again and again?

Of course it was fine -- for everybody else. Sylvia didn't want to be just anybody, she wanted to be a dominant. Somebody powerful and in control enough to be worthy of Violet. If that meant she had to work harder, learn more and be better disciplined before getting her explosive orgasm, so be it!

-------------------

"Remind me, you're supposed to be the dominant one, right?"

"Yeah?"

"And she asked you out?"

Sylvia smiled at the incredulity in her sister's voice. Emma tried to be understanding, but she was about as straight as it was possible to be. "Way to play into stereotypes, bitch."

"And this is one of your online sex friends? You've been talking to her for how long?"

"Two or three months or something? I don't know, it's been a lot more in the last month."

"So three months of constantly talking about sex, and you still don't know what turns her on?"

"Believe it or not, sis, there's more to sex than laying back in missionary and getting fucked," Sylvia said, teasing Emma about her lame favorite position.

"So much more that it's taking you longer than three months to scratch the surface, bro?" Emma teased her right back. She'd been calling her bro for years because of Sylvia's pixie cut, small boobs, habit of wearing cargo shorts, and attraction to women. Part of her felt like she was supposed to be offended, but Emma never shied away from being supportive of Sylvia's lesbian crushes and kinky dreams, so the other part of her that thought it was funny won out.

"Um -- double standards much? How long did you cock tease Andy before you finally got him laid?"

"That's not the same at all!"

"And what was it you were telling me about blowjobs? There's so much more to it than just getting it in your mouth and sucking?"