Discord Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, and Violet," Sylvia added as an afterthought. "I think you can get rid of those pants too, since you're up."

Before, Violet had been kneeling with her knees roughly shoulder width apart to keep up with Sylvia's instructions to tease herself. When she returned, naked except for the metal decorating her chest, she made a show of settling herself daintily down onto her knees, legs pressed modestly together.

Sylvia raised an eyebrow.

"I was told I was expected to be a respectable young lady," Violet explained.

Sylvia tried her absolute best to hold a stern, disapproving look to match Violet's fake serious one. Dominants were supposed to be no-nonsense in the face of their subs testing them, after all. But as the seconds rolled by, that didn't feel right. It just wasn't Sylvia's style. If they couldn't joke around without breaking the mood, what was even the goddamn point?

So Sylvia stopped fighting it and let the laughter come. "Right! Because respectable young ladies always encourage their partners to abuse them however they want to get themselves off."

"Shuddup!" Violet laughed, breaking along with her.

"And it's oh so respectable to tease your partner with images of you overcoming your fear of needles by getting needles stuck in your tits."

Violet chuckled then gave an exaggeratedly fake sigh and spread her legs, revealing her obviously flushed and puffy pussy to the camera. "Is this better, Domina?"

Sylvia gave her the most wicked look she could manage. "It would have been if you'd done that from the start, but now I think I'll need that chain in your mouth before I'm happy."

And she did it! Violet did it without hesitating, as if to make it clear that her joking defiance really was just for show. The chain connecting Violet's breasts wasn't very long. With it held between her teeth, she needed to bow her head low to avoid pulling on her nipples. It was an unexpected surprise Sylvia couldn't have planned out any better if she'd tried! Violet couldn't look up to see her screen on the desk above her without supporting the weight of her breasts right on her sensitive buds.

It was time. Finally, at long fucking last, it was time.

Sylvia lounged back, letting her legs spread open while she picked through the vibrators on her desk. The womanizer clit sucking one, or her basic trusty wand? Her clit throbbed, hard, and her vagina clenched just thinking about it. Gotta be the wand. No way she'd last longer than 10 seconds with the clit suction.

Violet had been keeping still, letting Sylvia enjoy the view of her naked vulnerability, but she jumped as soon as she heard the telltale sound of the vibrator turning on. Looking up had an instantaneous effect, her breasts lifting upward by her abused and crushed nipples, the weight stretching them and letting the clamps bite even deeper. Violet's eyes went wide, and she yelped through her teeth, nearly dropping the chain for a second but hanging onto it despite the agony it was causing her.

She didn't have to be told, it was a predicament Violet couldn't help herself falling into, and that made it even better. Like Sylvia didn't even need words to control her. Like Sylvia was so appealing, Violet would rather drag her breasts into cones of anguish than look away.

Of course, the only thing to do now was to make it even worse for Violet by teasing her more!

"I would show you more of myself, but I honestly don't think I can," Sylvia said as she ran the vibrator over her dress clad thighs. "This thing is on the lowest setting, but I still think I'm too sensitive to take it directly on my skin." She let her head fall back and her eyes close, enjoying the wonderful vibrations running along her legs and up between them. For the first time in so, so long, she wouldn't need to stop herself! "Join me, Violet. Fuck yourself like you'd love for me to fuck you right now."

Violet's hand was on her clit before Sylvia had even gotten half way through the instruction, positively flying across it in fast, big circles that spread her lips open and brought wet schlicking sounds all the way up to her headset.

"Oh my, is somebody horny?" Sylvia teased, then went in for the kill. "You know what's going to happen now, right? You know I didn't go through an entire fucking month of denial just to let you get off tonight, right?"

Violet managed a pretty coherent "yes, Domina," through the chain in her mouth.

"That's right, you're going to give me a show that's worthy of my first orgasm in weeks." Sylvia set the vibrator just above her pussy, making her whole body shudder in pleasure and a groan interrupt her train of thought for a second. "You're going to keep rubbing your clit and pulling on that chain while I enjoy the view, and then when I'm about to cum--" she pressed harder, sending the vibrations deeper, making her clit alternately sigh in delight and throb hard in desire for more "--you're going to stop. You're going to rip that chain hard enough to pull the clamps right off your nipples, and you're going to sit there, all frustrated and horny and in oh so much pain while you watch me cum and cum and cum some more."

It felt a bit like a movie villain's evil monologue, but whatever. The goal was to make sure Violet knew her suffering served a purpose, that it directly fueled Sylvia's orgasm, and judging by her increasingly ragged breathing and the pace of her fingers circling her clit, it worked!

Sylvia felt her lower body tense, her vagina clenching and her core heating up, racing towards release. Damn hair trigger clit! She wanted this to last -- for these feelings to stay with her forever. Knowing it was only delaying the inevitable, Sylvia shifted her focus to draw it out longer, momentarily leaving her pussy to tease her thighs and squeeze her breasts.

They made quite a pair, masturbating together, one so turned on she could barely touch herself without exploding and the other was flooded with stimulation she wasn't allowed to stop. There was something about it Sylvia loved, on top of the dominance and control that were so fresh and wonderful to her. Violet, her friend who she admired for so many different reasons, trusted her enough to give up her power to her. Violet wanted her to feel this so much, she was willing to go through whatever Sylvia threw at her, and still end up smiling around the chain in her teeth and wetness of tears around the corner of eyes. That trust felt like a gift, and Sylvia was immeasurably grateful for it.

Surprisingly, Violet got to the edge first. Her masturbating hand slowed to a crawl while her pussy visibly clenched, then she stopped circling her clit altogether and just tapped over its hood.

"Edgeing, Domina," she gasped, the chain slipping slightly whenever she spoke, making her work it back into her mouth with her tongue and jerk painfully on her nipples even more.

Oh well, nothing lasts forever, and she really did want to fucking cum! "Stay there," Sylvia said as she pressed the wand back on her clit. "Stay on the edge, just a little longer."

A fresh wave of power flooded Sylvia. She was holding Violet's orgasm away from her! Such a huge, central part of Violet's sexuality was hers to play with. The heat inside her rose to a smoldering height, like her body were devouring the orgasm Violet wouldn't be having and using it to power her own.

"I'm gonna cum!" Sylvia gasped as she got to the edge of orgasm. The edge she'd felt so many hundreds of times without crossing--

Violet dropped the chain from her mouth, then flashed the camera a mischievous wink. In one motion, she abandoned her still clenching and throbbing, on edge pussy, hooked one finger behind the chain, and pulled it forward as hard as she could.

The effect was instantaneous. Both clamps ripped from her nipples and Violet screamed, cursing loudly and hugging her arms around her abused breasts as she struggled to cope with the fresh flood of agony.

Sylvia felt her eyes bugging out of her head, and she lost it.

The first orgasmic contraction felt like her vagina was crunching in on itself, every muscle in her body coming together at once to push more power into her pussy than she could ever handle. The inferno of heat blossomed, radiating through her with every clench and pulse, overwhelming her with how all-encompassing the pleasure felt. Every vibration rocketed from her clit directly to her brain, her head quivering with sensory overload, her eyes wanting to roll back and lose focus but completely unable to stop devouring Violet.

They were like perfect opposites of each other, one overcome with pleasure, the other with pain. Opposites, but with something in common. Neither would have traded their spots for anything in the world.

-------------------

"I'm sorry, I didn't plan any kind of aftercare for you," Sylvia said. "I didn't plan for any of this, I thought we were just going to go through the quiz together."

"It's fine, don't worry about it. I know I ambushed you, and you did amazing."

Sylvia hadn't been able to stop grinning like an absolute fool since she'd cum. She sat, lazily running a hand across Jane's soft fur and feeling very happily lethargic, like she was drunk on an excess of dopamine. Still, the compliment made her face light up even more. "You really think so?"

"Of course! You've got fantastic instinct. Everything else can be learned, but that energy is something you either have or you don't, and you've definitely got it."

"You call it instinct, I call it far too much time spent living in perverted fantasies." Sylvia could only imagine how silly the continued rush after rush of happiness was making her look. It was certainly enough to get Violet laughing again.

Violet looked like a very pretty mess, still flushed, her tears barely drying on her face, her body still bare and her nipples and areola heavily marked, but happy and laughing despite that. "I can't wait to see what you'll plan for us next time."

Sylvia's heart leapt, surprising her that it was possible for her mood to get even higher. "You want there to be a next time?"

"You don't have to be so surprised! I told you, you did great, and I want more." Words were hard. How to convey how much Sylvia wanted to jump through the screen and wrap Violet up in her arms, smother her in kisses and maybe plant a hickey or two on her neck. "Uh-oh, what are you thinking about now?"

"Nothing!" Sylvia said, too quickly.

"You're biting your lip. It's a tell."

"You've only seen me once and you already know what my tells are!?!"

"You're gonna try to tell me I'm wrong?"

"Fine," Sylvia huffed. "How do you feel about hickeys?"

Violet smirked, her eyes gleaming, reminding Sylvia that she hadn't gotten off and must still be feeling really wound up. "Mmmm, a possessive one, are you?"

"You don't have to be so surprised," Sylvia tossed Violet's words back at her.

"Well, too bad for you, I really can't have marks anywhere visible."

"Awww, come on! Just a few little bites!"

"I'm a nurse! I need my patients to think I'm a respectable young lady!"

"Who would ever make that mistake?"

"Oh, fuck you, Domina!" Violet laughed, then nodded to her camera. "Speaking of the first time seeing you on camera, you've been holding out on me. You never told me you play piano."

Sylvia turned, almost surprised to see her electronic keyboard right there where it'd always been, then felt silly. Of course, she'd walked by it every single day since renting this place, but she hadn't spared it a thought in years. In her head, it registered more as one of Jane's nap spots than a musical instrument. "I used to, but it's been ages since I've practiced."

"Would you do it for me? Something relaxing, and we'll call that aftercare?"

Sylvia felt herself blushing again. For whatever reason, even though Violet was naked and she'd just had an orgasm in front of her, the prospect of sharing her music felt strangely embarrassing. But still, if Violet had asked for the moon, Sylvia would have done her best to get it for her. "Of course."

It took a little persuasion to get the piano hooked up to Sylvia's computer, and then get the sound to play over Discord, but if she was going to do this, it damn well wasn't going to be just over her shitty headset mic. Finally, still a little self-consciously, she settled in behind it, then realized she'd long since forgotten the hundreds of songs she once had memorized.

"Damn," she muttered, then scrambled to find something online. "You wanted something relaxing, right?" Violet, who had been waiting patiently watching Sylvia work, nodded encouragingly. "Here goes nothing," Sylvia breathed, then started on Beethoven's Für Elise.

It was actually a bit of a piano player's trick. Für Elise is one of those classic songs everybody's heard a million times, and sounds really impressive, but is actually relatively easy to play. Especially the shortened arrangement Sylvia opted for, which hit all the famous bits but left out some of the more advanced parts in the middle.

She was rusty as hell, her rhythm was all off and she misplaced her fingers on the keys a few times, but Violet didn't seem to notice. As soon as she'd recognized the opening notes, Violet had excitedly clapped her hands together and started humming along to the music.

"You're awesome!" Violet squealed when Sylvia got to the end.

"No! That was terrible!"

"What other talents have you been hiding from me?"

"If any of my old teachers heard that, they'd hunt me down and kill me."

Waving a dismissive hand through Sylvia's protests, looking about as happy as if Sylvia had actually brought her the moon, Violet went right on. "You're a chef, you're a musician, and you're a dominant. Is there anything you can't do?"

Sylvia started protesting that liking to bake cookies and cupcakes hardly made her a chef, but then gave up trying to convince her. If Violet wanted to think she was perfect, why fight it? "Oh, have it your own way then," she said, then started in on her old favorite song to play, the theme to Jurassic Park. It surprised her how easily her fingers fell into step, the keys feeling familiar despite all the time away from them. Thousands of hours of practice will do that.

They kept on like that, alternately chatting and joking with each other while listening to the music Sylvia played. As she started to get the hang of it again, Sylvia found she could play easier songs and keep the conversation going at the same time, as long as Violet was forgiving with her fucking up a few notes.

But eventually, Violet had to get dinner.

"Shit! Sorry, I completely forgot you're three hours behind me," Sylvia said. "I ate before we started, you must be starving."

"It's fine, we nurses are used to eating at odd hours. We'll talk again soon, don't worry." Violet then tilted her head to the side, her face shifting to the mischievous look she'd worn every time she'd provoked Sylvia, and asked, "So what are you going to do for the rest of the night?"

She wants to end it like this, does she? Well, ask not lest you wish to be told! Sylvia summoned up a bit of her dominant voice again. "Well, since you ask, I'm going to go brush my teeth."

"Yeah?"

"Then I'm going to take a nice, relaxing shower."

"Hot."

"And settle into bed, and I'm going to start playing with myself all over again."

"Really hot."

"And I'm going to give myself a few more orgasms while thinking about you in your own bed, all horny and frustrated from not being allowed to cum, still being obedient to me and giving me control over pleasure I've denied you." Sylvia let the declaration hang for just a second, loving the way it made Violet's eyes burn for her, then finished, "And then I'm going to sleep, all relaxed and satisfied while you're tossing and turning, trying to convince the ache I've given you to go away, and I'm going to have the best night's sleep I've had in ages."

Violet laughed and clapped her hands again, like she'd done for the piano performances. "I really have created a monster."

"Don't pretend like you don't love it."

"I do." Violet said, then shifted to a serious tone. "But if you want to keep controlling me like that -- and I do want you to -- you have to know some things first."

"Like what?" Sylvia asked, a little surprised to find Violet starting to look self-conscious for the first time.

"We'll talk about it more later, but the biggest one is contact. I need it, pretty much every day. I'm not saying we need to talk on voice or do video like this all the time, but at least texting."

Violet really was cute when she was trying not to look embarrassed making demands like that. "Don't worry," Sylvia said reassuringly. "If you let me, you'll have more of me in your life than you can handle." Despite the implication coming from a sadist like her, Violet looked relieved.

"Good."

-------------------

Epilogue -- Violet

Violet lay in bed, smiling at the ceiling and replaying the day in her head. Contrary to what Sylvia expected, she felt damn satisfied, even if her body was achy and frustrated. Violet knew Sylvia would remember this night for as long as she lived. She'd given her that. She'd given her all those feelings, all that pleasure, this reason to feel confident in the future, and it was gratifying to feel how much Sylvia loved her for it.

It'd really gone far better than she'd dared to hope.

Sure, Sylvia had needed a bit of a push. That wasn't too unexpected from a newbie dominant, sometimes they needed to really understand she wanted this, and they were bad at asking. But once she'd gotten her push, Sylvia had risen to the occasion wonderfully.

Maybe, just maybe, this time it would work out.

It had been nearly six months since she'd broken up with Zoey, and Violet had been working hard the entire time building relationships and feeling out potential dominants. So far, none of them had been what she wanted. Even the ones she'd tried webcam play with, none of them had made her really want to submit to them.

Until now, that is.

Whatever Sylvia lacked in practical experience, she more than made up for in how genuine she was. She really wanted to learn and be the best dominant she could be, and even though she'd try to deny it and turn it into a joke about being a heartless sadist, Violet knew she cared deeply about her partner getting what she wanted. What more could a sub ask for? She made Violet want to get closer to her and make all her dreams come true.

Of course, there were some slight difficulties. For one, Violet lived in Los Angeles and Sylvia was about three thousand miles away. Just a mite far for a casual hookup. If Violet wanted to take their relationship further, they'd need to figure that out.

But she was getting ahead of herself. Letting her good feelings for her friend-turned-lover make her optimistic. She had to stay pragmatic. There were still a lot of bridges to cross before they got there. The first real test would be seeing if Sylvia would get drunk on her newfound power, or if she could maintain both their dynamic as friends and as play partners at the same time.