Discord Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see what porn posts you react to in the server, and what conversations you get involved in," she said, laughing and waving a dismissive hand when Sylvia sarcastically accused her of being a stalker. "You're trying to tell me you haven't noticed the same for me?"

"Fine, we're both stalkers," Sylvia rolled her eyes. "I was pretty sure you'd get the second one wrong anyway."

"About preferring a willing submissive over roleplaying forcing somebody? Domina, that was the easiest one! Literally right now, you've got the chance to order me to do whatever you want, but instead you're choosing to learn all you can about me." That strange look again, the one that looked a whole lot like approval, but that Sylvia still didn't quite dare to believe. Whatever it was, it sent happy little shivers through Sylvia's body.

"Totally worth it to learn you're a fucking stalker," Sylvia muttered, trying and failing to sound disapproving. Violet cared enough to spend time researching her! "My turn." She quickly swapped tabs to the submissive's version of the quiz. "First one easy, you definitely like being dominated."

"What gave it away?" Violet teased.

"Second one also easy, pain turns you on."

Violet's smile took on a mischievous edge. "Actually, not quite."

"What?"

"It's a complicated question! I love the way it puts me in a submissive headspace, but there's--"

"Wait just a fucking second! All your videos! I've literally seen you pull a rubber band back as far as you could and snap it into your clit!"

"Alright, I can see why you'd think--"

"And you've used stinging nettles on your boobs!"

She laughed again. "Heh! Oh yeah, I almost forgot that one," Violet's grin turned wicked, clearly knowing how much seeing it had turned Sylvia on. "That one hurt like a bitch."

"And you're trying to tell me you don't like pain?"

"I didn't say that! It's just complicated--" she stopped, looking off somewhere, thinking. "I think it'll be easier to explain if I show you, but you'll have to let me break the respectable young lady rule just a little bit, Domina."

Sylvia rolled her eyes. "Why am I suspicious? Alright, show me."

Violet jumped up and grabbed a wireless headset before wandering offscreen, mumbling about trying to remember where she'd put something, before speaking clearly again. "You know that thing you say all the time? How it's no fun beating a game on easy mode?"

"Yeah?"

"That's part of my thing, I guess. Anybody can be pleasing to some easy vanilla girl who just wants her pussy eaten. It's fun, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't do it for me. Managing to please somebody who wants to tie me up and torture me, on the other hand -- Oh! There they are." She reappeared in frame, settling into the rug with her legs tucked underneath her.

"And pleasing your partner is important to you?" Sylvia asked, trying to sound casual as Violet whisked her top off over her head and undid her bra.

"I NEED it." Violet emphasized the word need, saying it hard enough to distract Sylvia from her beautiful breasts. "I need to feel like I'm wanted, desired, useful, whatever. I need to feel like I'm special. That I'm able to give my partner an experience unlike anything else anybody can give them. For dominant people like you, if that experience is letting you live out your fantasies of inflicting pain on a willing victim, so be it." Sylvia watched, her eyes wide and mouth slightly open, while Violet casually spilled her guts and fiddled with a pair of nipple clamps. Not just clothespins, actual clamps. Wicked looking ones with springs to make them bite.

Deliberately, she rose on her knees, bringing her chest close to the camera. "You don't just want somebody's tongue on your clit, Domina. No, pleasing you is like gaming on the hardest difficulty." The jaws of the clamp opened, Violet feeding the tip of her nipple between them. "The pain doesn't get me wet, but--" she let go, let the steel bite into her, right on the tip. Not even behind her nipple where it'd hurt less, right on her most sensitive point! "Fuck!" She groaned momentarily, her face scrunching up before she forced herself to relax and continued. "But that way you're looking at me right now -- that's what drives me crazy!" She repeated the action with her other breast, then leaned back a bit to give Sylvia a good view. "The way your face is all flushed and your breathing is barely under control, your entire body is tight and you look like you're absolutely dying to jump through the screen and ravage me. That's--" she quickly dove a hand under the waistband of her scrubs, then held it up to the camera. It was soaked! "--what gets me going. Being able to turn you on as much as you are right now. Especially knowing how tough you sadists are to please, it makes it so much more rewarding for me."

Sylvia's mind raced. A million things clamored for her attention at once. Violet's body, the steel shining as it rocked up and down with her breathing. Her own body, about which Violet had been exactly right. If she'd ever had more intense tingles rippling through her body without touching herself, she couldn't remember it. But loudest of all was the excitement in her head as her eyes traced the webs of pussy juice between Violet's fingers and realization clicked into place. Violet wanted this just as badly as she did! Maybe even more. How many times had Violet complained about being single? If being pleasing really was her thing, not having a partner must really suck.

A voice in the back of her head that sounded a lot like her sister's yelled at her for never reading anything into that. Violet confiding in her how being single and trying to find compatible dates sucked and all that. She'd always written it off as Violet wanting a friend like her in the same lonely place to commiserate with. Somebody like her who understood. In retrospect, Sylvia couldn't help feeling like a bit of an idiot.

"You're amazing," Sylvia breathed.

"Thank you, Domina."

"You're also insane."

Violet laughed, then just to prove the point, she twisted back and forth hard enough to make her breasts bounce and the clamps swing. "I know!" It must have hurt -- there's no way it didn't -- but Violet still beamed far more satisfaction than pain. "You should see your face!"

Blushing, somehow making her horny flushed face even redder than it already was, Sylvia forced her mouth shut and eyes back down from dinner plate size. "You're the one who started stripping!" Sylvia countered. "Remind me, which one of us is supposed to be the orgasm starved crazy horny bitch?"

She'd meant the question to be a rhetorical joke, but it made Sylvia wonder. What if Violet's goal was to make this easier for her? If she'd guessed how nervous Sylvia would be, and decided to do this as an icebreaker? To take the plunge into sex for both of them, so Sylvia didn't have to stress so much?

"Um -- why does it have to be only one of us?" Violet chuckled. "But if you'd like, I can go back to respectable lady behavior now."

If that's what Violet's plan was, it had worked. Sylvia felt herself shifting gears, her long dormant inner dominant peeking out to play. Nothing had gone how she'd expected, but fuck it. They both wanted this, why fight it? Go with the flow!

Violet made to take the clamps off, but Sylvia raised her hand. "No." Violet stopped dead, then let her arms fall to rest on her thighs as she knelt. Was that a little shiver? As if Violet sensed she'd finally provoked Sylvia's domme side out? "Be honest, this is what you wanted, right? You wanted to make me feel comfortable my first time by breaking the ice for us?"

It had been a guess, but it fit Violet so well, Sylvia wasn't surprised at all by Violet's nod. "Yes, Domina," she confirmed, a little sheepishly. "Sorry if I'm out of line."

Sylvia felt a different kind of warmth spread through her chest. "You really are awesome. Honestly, I've been kind of freaking out for days. I really appreciate it, but," Sylvia changed tones, from warm and friendly into the Domme voice that seemed natural to her in her fantasies. "You did undermine my plan, and even though it's exactly what I needed, we still can't be encouraging that, can we?"

That was definitely a shiver! "No, Domina."

"I think we'll leave those clamps where they are while we finish figuring your test out. There's still so much I want to learn about you!"

"Yes, Domina!" Violet's enthusiasm was so genuine, Sylvia's Domme tone slipped for a second for a burst of laughter to slip through. "What?" Violet asked.

"You're just so excited to keep getting your nipples crushed, it's cute! Are you absolutely sure you're not a masochist?"

"God, my life would be so much easier if I was."

Since Violet already seemed to have a handle on what Sylvia liked, they focused on Violet's kinks, and Sylvia quickly got better at predicting her responses. When they got to the question about whether Violet liked having people watch her being naked or having sex, Sylvia would initially have just said Violet's videos made her a clear exhibitionist. But, understanding her drive to be pleasing to others added a bit of depth to it, especially when she was single and had to look elsewhere for the emotions she needed.

Sylvia was just feeling proud of herself when Violet added, "But yeah, doing stuff that feels risky excites me. Like, a lot."

"So you are just an exhibitionist perv!"

Violet grinned and shrugged, "Sometimes, the simplest answer is the right one."

Light reflected off the clamps surface whenever Violet moved, irresistibly drawing Sylvia's eyes. She felt like a cat watching a laser pointer, especially the way her hands itched to reach out and play with them, despite being on a screen. She leaned in, pretending to be thinking about the next batch of questions while enjoying the view.

"They hurt more when you take them off, right?" Sylvia asked, remembering her own experiments with clothespins and the intensity of blood rushing back all at once, and that it wasn't safe to keep them in one spot for too long.

"Yeah," Violet replied, not needing an explanation for the non sequitur.

"Do it, then put them back on a bit lower down."

Watching Violet shudder, hearing her breath hiss out and seeing the mean imprints left dented into her flesh was hot. What really got Sylvia's blood pumping, though, was the way Violet immediately jumped to obey her. The feeling of power and control coursed through her, making her feel giddy with excitement.

"Good girl," Sylvia praised. "Now rub yourself." Violet did, making comforting motions over her abused buds, but stopping at Sylvia's laugh. "I should have been more specific. Get your hand in your pants, I want you good and ready for when I start playing with you."

It was nice to finally see Violet having her turn being taken aback! Just for a second, her eyes went a little wider, then the delighted smile returned. "Yes Domina!"

"And Violet, I know you probably know this already, but to be clear. No cumming without my permission."

"I won't, Domina. Um--do you want these off, or?" She asked, toying with the waistband of her pants.

Sylvia grinned wickedly. Of course she wanted Violet naked! But she wanted to tease Violet even more. "Patience! All in good time. Now, this question here, I'm gonna guess pet play isn't your thing."

Violet had reached down under her pants and must have reached her clit, because she purred loudly at the end of Sylvia's sentence. Her eyes unfocused for a second, her head tilted back and she made an adorable little O-shape with her mouth that made Sylvia's lips tingle, longing to kiss her. "Sorry, what was that?" Violet finally asked, her voice a little shaky, and Sylvia grinned even wider. Distracting Violet was going to be much easier and more fun than she'd imagined.

"Pet play, not your thing."

"Not really," Violet confirmed, a bit breathily as her hand continued working under her clothes.

"Just like you hate mommy slash little girl role-play."

"Fuck, don't even get me started on that."

"I've seen your rants on the server! They're hilarious."

"I wouldn't have to rant if Psychotica would stop calling me little girl and claiming I have mommy issues," Violet said, as grimly as she could manage under the circumstances.

Sylvia chuckled. "I'm pretty sure he still doesn't believe you're gay. Like, he thinks you're just holding out on him."

"Remember what I said about doms who treat subs like sheep? Yep, he's the poster child of that camp."

Sylvia hummed softly to herself, enjoying watching the erotic rising and falling fabric between Violet's legs. Strangely, as much as she felt herself getting more and more turned on, the urge to do something about it seemed easier to control now. Like feeling this sense of control over Violet made it easier. Or, maybe not easier, but more natural? "You're just not really into roleplaying anything other than yourself," Sylvia guessed. "You always seem really proud of yourself in all your videos. I've always liked that."

Violet's face lit up just a little bit more at the compliment. "What can I say? I've worked really hard to get where I am. Like, my pain tolerance used to be awful, and I used to be terrified of needles." She paused, just long enough to give Sylvia time to imagine how she might have overcome that fear, before bringing her free hand up to her breast and tapping around her areola, pink flushing to red from the pressure of the clamps. "All around here, Domina."

Such a fucking tease! Well, two could play at that game. "Stop fingering yourself," Sylvia ordered. "But leave your hand where it is, just feel your horny wet pussy and leave it wanting."

Somehow, Sylvia seriously doubted she'd ever get tired of hearing "yes, Domina" in Violet's voice.

They continued on like that, a page of questions at a time, Sylvia slowly unraveling the mysteries of the submissive mind. She still thought they were insane, and subs looking for relationships with sadists to help them feel safe was a contradiction, but at least she was making progress. At least for Violet, it wasn't a physical sense of safety she was after. She wanted somebody to safeguard her emotions. Someone who would always make her feel wanted, and appreciate what she did for them.

It made some amount of sense, even if Sylvia quietly believed Violet was at least a little masochistic. After all, she could probably satisfy her submissive urges without going to the painful extremes she seemed eager to.

By the time they finished the quiz, Sylvia had instructed Violet to shift the clamps all around the edges of her nipples, and the results were beautiful. They'd flushed fully red, each new set of bite marks adding to the puffy, engorged tapestry of pain. Gradually, Violet's stamina wore down as her breasts got more sensitive, the hurt and strain showing more clearly on her face with each release of the clamps and new bite.

And Sylvia hadn't let her go back to pleasuring herself properly. Only teasingly, limiting Violet to rubbing her thighs, pressing against her pussy through her pants, or giving her no stimulation at all. The way her hips started unconsciously rocking and she let out the occasional frustrated moan was music to Sylvia's ears.

But as much as Violet was showing it, Sylvia was definitely the more excited of them to get to the end of the quiz. Far more.

"Thanks for indulging me, it was really informative," she said. "Now, are you ready to play?"

"Fuck," Violet groaned, then chuckled at the eagerness Sylvia was feeling. "Is it too late to worry I've created a monster?"

"Far too late!" Sylvia exclaimed, then bit her lip. "But if you do want to stop, please feel free to tell me. I know we didn't set up any safewords or anything."

"I know. Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm really enjoying this."

She'd known it, could see it clearly enough, but hearing the confirmation unambiguously was still relieving. Sylvia took a deep breath, leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes, preparing herself. So, Violet wanted somebody who appreciated her? Well, that's exactly what she'd get!

One of the benefits of never clearing off her desk was having tons of stuff available in easy reach, even stuff she didn't foresee needing. Opening her eyes, Sylvia reached behind the array of sex toys charging on the power strip by her second monitor for the clothespins she hadn't touched since trying them out months ago.

How many times had she fantasized about making a speech like this? Hopefully enough to do a good job improvising it from the top of her head.

"You said you were proud of your pain tolerance." Sylvia held the pins up, showing them to the camera. "You should be. I know firsthand how much they hurt, especially when you keep releasing them and replacing them, and you're taking it like a goddamn champ." Sylvia smiled her widest, gazing hungrily down at Violet kneeling on her screen and letting all the want she felt show. "But that only makes me want to push you harder. I want to see how much you can take, and I want to push you there and beyond. Take the clamps off, then put them back directly on your nipples. Right on the tips, like you had them the first time."

"Yes, Domina," Violet breathed. She'd said it softly, almost unconsciously, like it had been automatic as she obeyed. Like acknowledging Sylvia as her Domina was the most natural thing in the world to her, and it sent a new shiver of dominant power through Sylvia's core.

Violet held her breast, breathing quickly, her face focused for a second before letting the clamp sink back into her. The effect was much more intense than any of the previous rounds, the added sensitivity and Violet's waning stamina making her jump slightly and ball her hands into fists as she fought to master the intensity of the sensations flooding her.

"That's so hot," Sylvia said, wishing she had a more elegant way of expressing what she felt. She didn't, but Violet didn't mind.

"Thanks," she said, then repeated the process on the other side.

Descriptive words were failing her, but inspiration struck Sylvia. She stood, lightly pat her dress to straighten it out, then reached down on either side around the hem. Deliberately, making it clear what she was doing without lifting the front of the dress and showing her intimate parts, she worked her panties down.

"You see what you do to me?" Sylvia asked, holding them up to the camera, her wetness obvious in the shiny discoloration at the front.

Violet's reaction had to be the most satisfying thing Sylvia had ever felt in her life. Violet looked like Sylvia had lit a fire underneath her, squirming where she knelt like she suddenly had more pressure inside than she could contain, her eyes shining with naked desire and lust.

She'd done that. More than instructing Violet and being obeyed, the thrill that surged inside Sylvia was the intense satisfaction of connecting with something unconscious inside her sub. She'd found one of Violet's buttons, she'd learned and understood a piece of how Violet's mind worked, and now she could use that to play with Violet like a puppet.

"You like that, don't you," Sylvia purred. "You like seeing your Domina is just as much of a horny mess as you are?" Violet nodded, apparently at a momentary loss for words, so Sylvia pressed on. "You want more of this, don't you?" Another nod. "You wanna make your Domina cum?"

"Yes!"

Sylvia cocked her head to the side, pretending to think and pointedly ignoring the fact that she was so worked up, a strong breeze across her clit would probably be enough stimulation to set her off. "Well then, if you want to make me cum for you, you'll have to earn it. Those clamps came with a chain, right?"

"Oh, I've definitely created a monster," Violet said, smiling eagerly as she rose to get it despite hissing through her teeth as the motion caused her breasts to move. Yeah, definitely at least a little masochistic.