Discord Pt. 02

Story Info
Sylvia experiences being a dominant in a relationship.
13.4k words
4.88
18.3k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lydra
Lydra
582 Followers

Author's Note:

This is part two of Sylvia and Violet's story. If you have not read part one, I highly suggest doing that first.

Tags: BDSM, female submissive, female dominant, lesbian, orgasm denial, masturbation, romance, consensual

-------------------

Prologue -- Violet

"You deserve somebody who's honest and communicates with you... And who knows what could happen? Stranger things have happened." Dramatic music swelled and the camera cut to close-ups of all the other contestants watching to draw out the moment even longer. "So, the girl I would like to couple up with is... Chloe."

Mrs. McGraw groaned loudly. "No! Don't you go to him, Chloe! You're better than him!"

Violet grinned, barely containing her laughter at Mrs. McGraw's disapproval. "Isn't he the one you said you wanted for yourself?"

"That was two episodes ago! He used to be so sweet."

Violet had taken to joining her friend in her private hospital room for lunch, using the excuse of staying out of sight of her other patients and the chief nurse so she could eat in peace, but mostly to enjoy her company. In all probability, after years in and out of the hospital for one thing or another, this visit would be Mrs. McGraw's last. Despite all the miracles of modern medicine, no amount of drugs they gave her or tests they ran could figure out why her blood pressure wouldn't rise back to normal levels, or keep her temperature from slowly falling.

It was a process that was deeply upsetting to everybody who knew her, except Mrs. McGraw herself, whose indomitable positivity never skipped a beat. She explained her anomalous medical condition with a smile and her signature bluntness. "You see, my dear, I've got a bad case of being really goddamn old."

And then, in complete defiance of her own pronouncement, the 102-year-old woman would prop her iPad up on her lap and start gushing over the hotties on Love Island with those sexy British accents, the contestants on The Bachelorette, or whichever trashy TV show she'd moved on to. She was endearing, hilarious, and impossible not to love.

Violet's phone made a buzzing vibration against her lunch tray, and NEW MESSAGE FROM: Cupcake_Domina lit up on the screen. That would probably be Sylvia's reaction to the pictures Violet had sent for that day's assignment.

Mrs. McGraw smiled knowingly down at the phone. "Have you found somebody special for yourself now, dear?" she asked.

Violet felt herself blushing. Despite Mrs. McGraw's enthusiastic daydreams of being courted by men a quarter her age, how was she supposed to explain Sylvia to somebody so like her grandmother? Oh, yeah, she really is special! Her name is Sylvia, but I call her Domina, and she's really great to me! She hasn't let me cum at all since we started playing together two weeks ago, and she's really appreciative whenever I torture myself for her whim. Like what, you ask? Oh, the usual stuff, you know. She gives me a new assignment every day. Paddling my ass, clamping my clit, teasing myself silly, wearing rope harnesses under my scrubs and taking risky pictures, that kind of thing.

Yeah, no way that wouldn't be the most awkward conversation ever.

And even if she managed to get that far, how could she possibly explain how Sylvia made her feel? How Sylvia poured hours of effort into planning webcam play sessions for them, how she made sure Violet always knew her efforts were appreciated gushing over her completed tasks, how she was rigorously practicing piano again just because Violet loved to hear her play. How they'd laugh, joking with each other, going back and forth over who was the more irrational contradiction. Violet the non-masochist who loved hurting herself for her dominant, or Sylvia the sadist who was always worried about Violet feeling good.

Violet just smiled and shook her head while Mrs. McGraw's eyes twinkled at the way her face kept reddening. "Yeah, I think I have."

-------------------

Part 2 -- Sylvia

Sylvia's sister, Emma, was a lawyer. Her focus was on commercial litigation, which was a fancy way of saying she represented companies suing other companies. Or, at least, she would when she finally made partner and got her own clients. Until then, she was stuck doing grunt work 60 hours a week so her boss could sign her name and pretend it was hers.

As much as Emma liked bitching about her boss, Sylvia thought she sounded like a pretty good mentor. On top of taking Emma's writing abilities out of the stone age, she invited Emma to join the team traveling abroad.

That's how the sisters ended up spending three weeks vacationing in Japan. Emma had to work for a chunk of it, but after her last deposition, she and Sylvia toured around Tokyo and Kyoto together, being completely irresponsible with money as they quested to find the best sushi in the world.

It was one of the most amazing experiences of Sylvia's life! Totally worth the months afterward of trying to repair her bank account.

She learned tons, but one thing especially stuck with her. No matter how amazing something is, it's possible to get adjusted to it being normal. By the end of the trip, she'd turned into such a fucking sushi snob, she rated world class restaurants merely alright simply because they didn't quite keep up with the Michelin-starred Taku or Sushi Kimura.

It was sunny in Sylvia's apartment when NEW MESSAGE FROM: Vy popped up from Discord. They'd been chatting pretty much constantly, but whenever Violet sent her an image file, Sylvia's pulse spiked through the roof. Violet's lewd pictures and videos she'd posted on the server had already been enough to turn Sylvia on, but now it was different. Now they were hers. Violet's creations to fulfill the tasks she gave her. Even from thousands of miles away, Violet was submitting to her, and it gave her a powerful thrill that made her shiver and tingle in excitement every time.

Thinking back to her time getting jaded by the best sushi in the world, Sylvia was determined to never repeat that again. To appreciate everything with Violet as much as she could without falling into the trap of taking it for granted. At the same time, she had to wonder if it was really possible for something this amazing to ever get old. She could be Violet's dom for years and never stop being excited by it.

Sylvia opened their Discord message chain and felt her mouth hang open. Violet had gone so far above and beyond the task Sylvia'd given her, it blew her away.

The task had been fairly open ended. "Take a kinky picture somewhere other than your house." She'd been expecting something like a picture in a bathroom mirror of a ball gag under her nurse's mask, or maybe her in a hot leather bra or something. Nope. That would have been far too easy for Violet.

Violet had taken three pictures. The first was her as normal, with her nurse's scrubs on, smiling innocently at the camera in the mirror of what looked like a locker room. The only tipoff that something might have been out of the ordinary was a tight undershirt visible at the top of her comfortably loose scrubs, that completely covered her shoulders and came up to her neck. Typically, Violet would have gone for something less constricting. In the second picture, her smile had turned mischievous, and she'd pulled her top up a bit and her pants down a little. It wasn't enough to show anything lewd, but more than enough to show the ropes crisscrossing along her abs beneath her clothes. The scrubs and shirt were completely gone in the third shot, leaving the ropes decorating Violet's body on full display.

She'd created a harness that wound up and down her body from her shoulders to her legs, crisscrossing to create a pretty design that hugged and accentuated her figure wonderfully. It started around her shoulders then fell to cup her breasts, like some kind of woven hammock style bra. From there, it wound back and forth around her body, front to back and around again, creating a web that clung to her core then plunged down between her legs. It finally wrapped around the very tops of her upper thighs, pressing just hard enough on either side of her pussy to make it pout outwards in a very cute and erotic way.

One of the many things Sylvia had been worrying about was trying to find a balance of intensity in the tasks she gave Violet. Not too soft so Violet wouldn't get bored, but also not too intense so Violet wouldn't get freaked out and run screaming for the hills. Clearly, if this was the level of effort Violet wanted to put in, Sylvia had to step her game up too!

Feelings -- so many feelings. It wasn't just that one task, the pictures showed off so much more. Like the little bit of stubble between Violet's legs. After they'd talked through rules for safewords and limits, one of the rules she'd given Violet was against shaving her pussy any day she hadn't been allowed an orgasm. It was like a visual representation of how long she'd been in complete control of Violet's sexuality. The longer her bush grew, the longer Violet had put aside her own pleasure to stay obediently denied for her. Plus, it was just an extra little torment. The little nagging feelings of pubic hair regrowing to make it even harder to ignore the aching pussy throbbiness Sylvia remembered oh too well.

It was things like that that got Sylvia's sadistic juices flowing. Being able to feel so in control of Violet, dominating such a huge part of her sexual existence despite her living thousands of miles away. Feeling so desired by her that she put in the effort to create art like these pictures.

But, more than anything else, Violet's smile always wreaked havoc on Sylvia. She smiled into the camera so mischievously, with so much naked lust, there was absolutely no mistaking it. Violet loved this. Loved being submissive, loved doing anything and everything Sylvia could dream up, and absolutely LOVED how much she turned Sylvia on.

It was like a cycle that fed on itself, because of course, that only made Sylvia want to play with her even more! Yeah. Definitely time for harder tasks. Maybe the scavenger hunt? Or maybe just go harder on her during their webcam sessions, but leave the tasks open-ended so Violet could keep showing off like this?

But even as she thought about it, the same nervous trepidation that kept holding her back rose inside her. It was so annoying, rationally, she knew Violet would tell her if anything was amiss, but the annoying voices in the back of her head wouldn't shut up. But there were so many what ifs. What if she was wrong, and Violet really didn't want a more serious relationship with her? What if Violet thought she was too clingy, obsessing over an online fling that was just meant to be a bit of casual fun?

What if she pushed Violet too far, and Violet didn't want to be with her anymore? There were so many fantasies floating around her head that were... intensely sadistic, to say the very least. What if Violet saw how fucked up her mind could be, and--

The sound of the automatic cat feeder broke her train of thought, and she turned just in time to watch Jane scampering across the apartment into the kitchen. "If only all my relationships were as simple as ours," Sylvia said out loud, watching Jane race to her dinner. "I buy you food, and you love me. Easy, no guessing signals and no drama." Jane meowed loudly back at her, maybe because she magically understood English and agreed, but more probably because she was annoyed by the lack of wet food. "Oh hush, you! You get wet food for breakfast!"

"MEOW!"

"You keep complaining, I swear to god, I'll pick you up and smother you in hugs."

Jane blinked, slowly, as though daring her to follow through on the vicious threat, then dug into her dinner.

Satisfied she'd clearly won the debate, Sylvia turned back to Violet's pictures. It wasn't an official rule on their list, but Sylvia had made it her mission to always give good responses.

One of the frustrations of her quest to understand the submissive mind was how few constants there seemed to be. The answer to everything she wanted to know was always "it depends, everybody is different!" Fucking unhelpful. However, there were a few things most submissives agreed on, and one of them was that getting some two word bullshit reply like "that's hot" or "good slut" back from their doms after they'd spent hours working on something was really demoralizing.

If Sylvia was going to fail at being a real domme, it would be for something less dumb than that.

Cupcake_Domina: That's amazing! How did you get that onto yourself?

Cupcake_Domina: You've got to teach me

Cupcake_Domina: I wanna know how to wrap you up nice and tight, totally helpless, so I can have my way with you! So many fun ideas there!

Cupcake_Domina: Also, don't think I haven't noticed how you keep doing stuff like that out in the open. You really do have a public riskiness kink!

Cupcake_Domina: How does it feel? Walking around with that little secret under your clothes? I bet you're all flushed and horny, trying to play it cool around all your oblivious coworkers while your panties get wetter and wetter

Violet always responded quickly, like she was waiting for Sylvia's reactions. It made Sylvia smile. She was so desperate for Violet's approval, it felt strange to see Violet might feel the same way.

Vy: yes!

Vy: it was so bad, I actually had to take it off right after taking the pictures

Vy: you have any idea how hard it is to stuff all that rope into a gym bag without being seen?

Cupcake_Domina: Aww, that's too bad. I was going to write this whole fantasy about visiting you at work and dragging you off somewhere private, adding a few ties to get your arms behind your back, and having my way with you

Violet sent back a few big eyed, flushed emotes, perfectly matching her flustered next messages.

Vy: domina!

Vy: are you trying to drive me crazy?

Wickedness curved Sylvia's grin up at the corners. Violet was so much fun to tease!

Cupcake_Domina: Of course not! You're at work, it would be totally unprofessional of me not to respect that

Cupcake_Domina: If I were trying to drive you crazy, I would tell you what I'd do once I got my hands on you

Cupcake_Domina: How I'd use that rope between your legs to tie on a vibrator, and just leave it buzzing on low against your clit. Not enough to let you cum, of course! Just enough to make you squirm and dance against me

Cupcake_Domina: Enough to make you moan into my mouth as I make out with you

Cupcake_Domina: You know I love it when I'm kissing somebody and she can't help doing things like that, right?

Cupcake_Domina: I'd slap your ass to make you yelp too, and squeeze your tits to make you groan on my tongue

Cupcake_Domina: And then, when I'd had my fun with you, I'd straighten you out and send you back to work

Sylvia laughed aloud reading Violet's return flurry of messages. She was all over the place, unable to decide if she wanted Sylvia to do all that and more to her right now, or if she would be the death of her. She was so cute when she got like this. Like she was wrapped up in her part of the fantasy too.

If only stuff like that wasn't just a fantasy...

Jane trotted out, licking her chops and glancing around the apartment, trying to decide which of her post meal nap spots she was in the mood for. "Wanna watch me play The Witcher?" Sylvia asked, patting her lap suggestively. Sure enough, Jane hopped up, curled into a very warm, fluffy ball, and started breathing heavily. "You're the best pillow ever," Sylvia told her, affectionately rubbing her head, "And I'm sure Violet would love you too."

What would it take to move from fantasizing about doing stuff together in real life, to actually doing it? Did Violet even want that? How could she find out? Should she just ask her, or would that be like pressuring Violet to say yes even if she didn't feel the same way, and make things awkward between them?

Jane gave her an annoyed "Meow!", and Sylvia realized how aggressively she'd been petting her. Deep breaths. Shut up, voice of doubt. Nobody likes you.

Maybe it would help if their relationship wasn't so weird. Sure, they'd gotten close as friends, but their entire history was online. Online, and through a NSFW kinky Discord server. Not exactly the relationship origin story to tell your nieces and nephews over Thanksgiving dinner.

Whatever. She really liked Violet! And not just because she was the type to wear rope harnesses under her work clothes. Violet made her feel... well, special. Like she could be her goofy, sarcastic self and be accepted, even desired for it. Like she was a strange 15-sided polygon, and Violet was the perfect shaped hole to slip snugly into.

If they could figure out how to feel satisfied with sex over webcams, regular dating stuff couldn't be impossible. Right? It sounded good in her head, at least.

Maybe it would help if they did more of the regular stuff they'd always done before things turned sexual? At least that way, Sylvia could convince the pesky voice of doubt to shut up about them having nothing to do outside the bedroom if they could magically overcome the thousands of miles between them.

So, before the nervous voice in the back of her mind could start whispering what if again, Sylvia sat up and started typing.

Cupcake_Domina: What are you doing tonight?

She hit enter, and was about to feel good about it before she realized she hadn't gotten as far as figuring out what they'd do if Violet was free. Shit!

Vy: working :(

Vy: I have a double today

Vy: but im free all day tomorrow

Fuck! Tomorrow wouldn't work. She always went over to Emma's place on Saturdays, and they usually ended up drinking and ordering in food and playing some stupid games online and just generally being idiots together--

Sylvia gasped, realizing it would be perfect.

-------------------

Emma was pissed. Not because Sylvia had invited Violet to crash their sister bonding time, she was excited about getting to meet her! No, what annoyed her was being told with barely any time to figure out what to wear.

"You do know I'm the one trying to impress her, right?" Sylvia chuckled, watching Emma freaking out in front of her mirror.

"And what would you think if you saw she had an unfashionable slob for a sister?" Emma demanded, somehow making unfashionability sound like a mortal sin.

"Um -- I'd think she probably likes relaxing after work in her own home?"

Emma harrumphed, then glared at Sylvia's jeans, band print t-shirt and makeup free face. "Really, bro?"

"Dude, drink your wine and fucking relax!"

"At least we should match, or she'll end up wanting to date me," Emma muttered, then pulled some jeans from the dresser beside the mirror, pointedly ignoring Sylvia's amusement at the idea of any self-respecting gay woman finding Emma's obviously straight self attractive.

They did end up matching, but only technically. Emma's designer jeans were much tighter to her hips and legs than Sylvia's comfortably loose pair, and the Saint Laurent label on her top made it clear it cost about a hundred times more than her sister's.

They made their way back to Emma's living room, where their Indian food had been left forgotten when Sylvia started setting up her laptop and mentioned Violet joining them, and Emma had dashed away to change. A few clicks later and Violet's face appeared on the screen. Unlike the first time Sylvia had seen her, she didn't look like she'd just walked in the door from work. She was lounged back on her sofa, one leg resting over the other with the camera set beside her. She held a wine glass lightly in one hand and enthusiastically waved at the screen with the other.

"Hey! You must be Emma. Oh my god, I love your top!"

The look her sister flashed her was so smug, Sylvia couldn't help laughing all over again.

Lydra
Lydra
582 Followers