Discord Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't even take Violet five whole minutes to fit herself comfortably into their dynamic. It was as if they'd been hanging out as a threesome for years. Sylvia sat, smiling slightly to herself and watching as Violet worked her disarming charm on Emma. They traded work stories, Emma complaining about how her boss would invite her out to lunch, then get wrapped up in something and not actually be ready to eat until 2:30, and Violet sharing anecdotes about an elderly patient of hers.

"She just had her birthday in the hospital. It wasn't going to be a big thing at first, just her family and a few of us nurses, but everybody loves her so when news got out, it got to be loads of people. We ended up setting up in the cafeteria with streamers and cake and lights and music and everything, it was really nice."

"That's your friend you've told me about before, right? Mrs... McGraw?"

"Yeah! She's 103 now."

"Holy shit," Emma exclaimed.

"I know, right. Honestly, with her health, it's a miracle she's made it this far, but anyway. It was a great time, she was dancing in her wheelchair with her great-grandkids to the old school swing music, everybody gorged themselves on chocolate cake and champagne the family snuck in and we nurses pretended we didn't notice, that kind of thing." Violet chuckled around a sip of wine.

"Sounds a lot better than my lame ass office parties," Sylvia said. "It's just a bunch of parents complaining together about how modern education sucks and traffic is worse than it used to be."

"Mine's worse," Emma put in. "They're mostly just less formal work meetings in a conference room with food."

"That's no way to celebrate anything!" Violet laughed, shaking her head. "Anyway, a few hours later, I was taking her back up to her room for the night. Well, night, it was only like 5:00, but she barely has any energy left these days so she was really tired. She was nearly asleep, but just before I left, she called to me." Violet pitched her voice a bit higher, "Violet, dear? I'm afraid I didn't get the chance, could you please thank whoever's party that was for inviting me?"

"Oh my god! She didn't know it was her party?"

"Nope!"

"You never told her?"

"I know tons of people wished her happy birthday, but I guess she didn't make the connection." Violet smiled fondly, eyes slightly unfocused remembering. "Maybe I'm being a hopeless romantic, but I like to think it's a good thing. Like, her life has always been a party, so things like that feel normal. Like she's so used to being swept up into things with her family, it seems so natural that it doesn't tip her off."

To Sylvia, it was more likely the old lady was just losing her marbles, but Violet's perspective made her smile. It was so like her, always seeing the best in everything, and it warmed Sylvia's heart.

By the time they'd finished their masala chai and were happily munching on naan loaded up with sauce, they'd each started in on their third glasses of wine and Emma was badgering Violet to visit the east coast. She meant to just be friendly, but the thoughtful way Violet looked, like she was really considering it, made Sylvia's heart beat faster. Nerves? Excitement? Tipsily misreading everything? She didn't know, but whatever it was, she liked it.

Every time Violet said her name, the corners of her lips twitched upwards. Like it was a little joke they were sharing between the two of them, passing it back and forth while Emma was none the wiser. Like there was a Domina in Violet's mind when Sylvia passed her lips.

Sylvia shook her head. Maybe it was that, or maybe she was just getting drunk. That was entirely possible.

"So, what happens now?" Violet asked.

"Now we game!" Sylvia answered.

"Oh, great! What are we playing?"

"Among Us?" Emma suggested hopefully.

Sylvia rolled her eyes. "You always want to play Among Us."

"Like you don't?"

"I would, if we had eight other friends to play with. Playing with randos sucks."

"Yeah," Emma agreed, sadly, but Violet quickly spoke up.

"What if I could quickly get some people together?"

Emma instantly perked up. "Yes! Do it!"

Sylvia was pretty sure what group of people Violet had in mind, and she wasn't sure whether to be excited or apprehensive. Much as she liked most of the people Violet and she interacted with on Discord, text based chats were one thing, but big voice calls were something else entirely. It was really frustrating trying and failing get a word in edgewise, and Sylvia mostly found herself on the outside listening in, wishing everybody would just text like civilized human beings.

But having a game to play together usually gave big groups some direction, so it didn't usually turn into two or three big personalities stomping all over everybody. At least, not as badly.

Sure enough, a few seconds later, Discord popped up a new notification. Violet had pinged everybody on the server looking for people to join them.

Crowded around the laptop with her, Emma noticed too. "More of your kinky cabal?" She asked, then took another sip of wine and giggled. "I should have worn latex."

"It's not too late," Violet joked at the same time as Sylvia gave Emma a playful shove.

"No fucking way you've got any," she called her sister's bluff.

"What!" Emma demanded. "You don't think I could pull off the look?"

Sylvia groaned, picturing it. "Actually, I think I'm more worried you'd decide you liked it."

Emma started saying something about Sylvia being sorely mistaken if she thought being the kinky one in the family gave her a monopoly on hot leather and latex outfits, but she was interrupted by the dinging Discord notifications of new people joining their channel.

Quickly, they turned off their camera, but not before a nasally voice made Sylvia groan. "Nice to finally get to see you, Cupcake."

Eight people out of dozens on the server who could have wanted to play some Among Us on short notice, of fucking course Psychotica would be one of them.

"Cupcake?" Emma asked, too quietly for the mic to pick up.

"My username. Cupcake Domina. Lots of people just call me Cupcake because I post pictures after I bake." But, as Psychotica went on, drawling through hellos to everybody else in the channel in his annoying way -- walking a line between being just offensive enough to be a bitch but just restrained enough to get away with it -- Sylvia added, "But I'm pretty sure he means it to insult me. I'm not sure what the insult is, but I'm sure. Like, in his head, he's calling me a snowflake or something."

"Yeah, I can see that."

Apparently, Violet hadn't thought to turn her own camera off fast enough either, and he was taking the chance to comment on it. "--And Vy, not gonna lie, I was hoping for something... else when I saw your camera on."

Of course, he was alluding to the lewd things Violet had posted on the server before. It wasn't news, but still, instantly, Sylvia felt her blood boil. There was nothing official between them. Not yet, but fuck! Violet was hers!

But, just as she opened her mouth to jump down Phychotica's throat, Violet's voice brought her up short.

"Oh, sorry to disappoint, but you all probably won't be seeing anything new from me for a while."

Just as quickly as it had appeared, the ball of anger inside Sylvia vanished, replacing itself with a warm, glowy feeling that had everything to do with Violet apparently considering herself unavailable for erotic photography for anybody but her.

Hers. All hers. Sylvia shared a grin with her sister, who must have sensed what she was thinking, because she was smiling back just as wide.

As it turned out, it was actually a good thing Psychotica was there. Having somebody universally disliked to be a scapegoat in the game made for some hilarious moments. Among Us is basically a digitized version of the old party game Mafia, set on a space ship, where two imposters mirror the mafia role and attempt to kill the eight crew members without being caught before the crew can perform tasks to repair the ship.

The first game started with Psychotica getting caught red-handed. He killed Annie_Cat right in front of Violet and Thaddeon, who wasted no time reporting the body, and everybody voted to eject him off the ship. Everybody laughed about what an idiot he was, but one after another, crew members continued to fall as they failed to figure out who the second imposter was.

"I bet it's that moose girl, we saw her running by Navigation just before the last body dropped," Emma said, leaning over Sylvia's shoulder excitedly to watching the game play out.

"Majestic Moose? Could be, but I think--" Violet's character stabbed hers in the back. "--WHAT THE FUCK!?!"

"OH MY GOD!" Emma gasped, then cracked up. "Dude, she fucking got you. She got all of you!"

It clicked into place. Psychotica had assumed he was safe to kill Annie_Cat because Violet was an imposter with him, and she would kill the only other witness at the same time. Instead, she hadn't. She'd fucked with him, leaving him high and dry while ensuring the story of her own innocence at the same time. To cap it off, she'd acted the part of outraged victim perfectly.

Sylvia shook her head in appreciation and took another drink of wine, listening without being allowed to speak anymore as Violet lied her way to the perfect portrait of confused innocence and the crew falsely accused Echo for her crime. She was absolutely devious, and Sylvia loved it.

Having the reputation of being a quiet observer proved to be an advantage. As the rounds progressed, Sylvia found she could just sit and say nothing when her turn came to be the imposter. It was every time she opened her mouth that she got voted off the ship, guilty or not!

"Fuckin A, Vy," Psychotica complained two hours later after Violet once again bamboozled everybody. "I feel bad for whoever ends up partnering with your lying ass."

Whoever ends up--Sylvia seethed, flashing back to the way he'd treated her playing with Violet like a joke two weeks ago. "Could be worse," She snapped at him. "Could be your gullible ass."

It was the cleverest thing she could think of in two seconds, and she instantly regretted not going with any of the much better things she obviously thought of just afterwards, but whatever. She got a round of chuckles, and Psychotica moved on to annoying other people.

Eventually, everybody'd had their fill, and they made their excuses and said goodbye. Violet stuck around long enough to say she wished she could hang out longer, but she had chores to do before going to bed.

Finally alone again, Sylvia turned to Emma. "So, what do you think? Do you like her?"

Emma raised an eyebrow, then gave a wine-laced giggle. "Like her!?! Bro, if you fuck this up and don't lock her down, I'm going to try to stay friends with her behind your back." Sylvia joined her sister giggling, but Emma's face turned serious. "I think she's bringing out good things in you."

"Jeez, thanks Mom," Sylvia tried to joke, but Emma pressed on.

"Really, you seem happy together, and I like that she's managed to get you making music again."

Sylvia rolled her eyes, regretting sharing how she was practicing piano again because Violet liked her playing. As good as she'd been at it growing up, it had never really felt like something that was hers. All the thousands of hours she'd spent practicing had been just to appease their parents. "Now you really do sound like Mom."

"Oh, fuck off! If I wanted to sound like her, I'd tell you to stop slouching--"

"--I am not slouching!--"

"--and then I'd ask when the last time you vacuumed was."

She could practically hear that one in her mother's voice, and it made her laugh again. To the family's knowledge, the woman had never in her life seen a carpet that lived up to her expectations.

They stayed like that, bantering back and forth, remembering stories and generally talking about nothing until they'd finished the bottle and realized how late it'd gotten. Emma retired to her room, leaving Sylvia with blankets and pillows to get comfortable on the couch.

It was a really good couch for sleeping on, wide enough to spread out, and firm enough not to murder her back. Sylvia snuggled into the pillows, enjoying the warm softness of the sheets, and brought out her phone in the darkness. She'd just been wanting to find some cute cat videos before falling asleep, but there was a new message from Violet waiting for her.

Vy: i had a ton of fun tonight! thanks so much for including me and introducing Emma. it probably seems like a little thing, but trust me, it means a lot to me

It was short, but Sylvia still read it three times in quick succession before giving herself permission to explode inside. Tightly hugging the phone to herself and grinning as wide as her mouth could, Sylvia squealed in delight.

-------------------

One of the few good things about living three time zones ahead of Violet was waking up before her every day. It gave Sylvia the chance to send Violet a morning text message that she would have waiting for her when she woke up. She hadn't thought too much about it at first, but then Violet mentioned how it was like she was getting conditioned to start her day with a taste of her Domina, and that had tapped pretty hard into the dominance center of her brain. After all, what domme in the world wouldn't go crazy for the idea of making her sub addicted to her?

Sylvia yawned, stretching on Emma's couch and missing Jane's morning ritual of climbing onto her chest as soon as she woke up. Instead, she reached for her phone and reread Violet's message. If she were the type to overthink things, which obviously she was, she'd wonder why Violet was making a big deal out of some basic chill time. Of course, she'd built the whole thing up into something huge for herself as well, but that was different! She was trying to turn this thing with Violet into a real relationship, so naturally feeling that way was justified for her.

Maybe Violet was doing the same thing? Or maybe she'd simply had a nice night and liked chilling with Emma too? Either way, it had turned out great. Now it was time to reward herself.

Cupcake_Domina: When you wake up, get your webcam facing your bed and grab your vibrator. Message me when you're ready to play.

She smiled as she hit send, imagining a bleary eyed Violet waking up, feeling the buzz of morning horniness Sylvia remembered all too well from her Juno orgasm denial adventure, and then having it kick into overdrive instantly as Violet read the message and jumped to obey. Two weeks since she'd taken control of Violet's orgasms, and she hadn't really pushed that control. At least, not too much. She'd given Violet some edging tasks to do, but that wasn't quite the level of control she wanted. And at least when it came to their sexual play, all the nagging questions got a lot easier. Violet wanted more too.

She went through the motions of gathering up the sheets she'd slept on and loading them into Emma's washer on autopilot, her mind given over to imagining what to say to Violet when she woke up. It wasn't so much like thinking things up from scratch as picking which of the thousands of things she'd dreamed about for years she'd get to use today. There were so many appealing choices, born from a lifetime of masturbation fantasies, it was hard to go with just a few!

Jane barely glanced up when Sylvia got home. She gave a quick "oh, you're back," sort of look, then went back to being interested in pigeons out the window.

"Oh, that's how you're gonna be?" Sylvia said, dropping her laptop bag and scooping the cat up in her arms. She snuggled Jane close, snaking a hand around to scratch under her chin until her pretend indifference gave way to purrs. "That's right, I missed you too, you cute furry monster you."

Sylvia kept up the one-sided conversation, telling Jane about the Among Us game and asking if she'd had a party while she'd had the house to herself, while she undressed and set up her laptop to face her bed. The idea was to make it like she and Violet had woken up together, and were going to have some sexy morning fun.

Which was to say, Sylvia would be having all the fun, and Violet would be getting tortured. Win-win.

Lying on her bed, lazily petting Jane while waiting for Violet to wake up, she wondered why she didn't feel more nervous about Violet seeing her naked for the first time. Maybe because two weeks worth of playing on camera had finally succeeded in making her comfortable? Maybe, after showing Violet the inner workings of her mind and emotions, simply showing off her tits wasn't really a big deal? It actually excited her, in a way, knowing how much she was about to tease Violet.

Speaking of teasing Violet... Sylvia brought up the file she'd created to keep track of all her task ideas. She'd started on a scavenger hunt of sorts -- a kind of game where Violet had to find stuff online, create pictures, write stories about her experiences, and a bunch of other things to score points and... maybe get rewarded with an orgasm? Maybe just with Sylvia's appreciation? What else could she give Violet for a treat? If only she could take her out to a nice restaurant for dinner...

The more she'd thought about how to create more challenging tasks for Violet, the more she liked the idea of simply giving Violet broad ideas of what she wanted to see, and seeing where Violet would go with them. It resonated with her more than something as concrete as simply saying "spank your ass 20 times." Instead, Sylvia liked the idea of challenging Violet to make her skin glow red, and seeing how she'd accomplish it.

Anyway, whenever she wanted to micromanage Violet, she could always summon her for some webcam play like this! How amazing was that -- having that power still sent tingles all through her ever time.

She was making some final tweaks to the scavenger hunt list, and was mostly satisfied with it when Violet finally appeared online.

"Good morning, Domina!" She said brightly, then her eyes went wide as she took in Sylvia's naked form. "Daaamn," she breathed, her legs noticeably squeezing together from where she lay on her side. "You're... wow!"

To Sylvia, Violet's little unconscious reactions with her eyes and thighs and her face starting to flush meant the world. More than any words Violet could have said, being able to cause reactions like those made her feel powerfully in control of her submissive.

Granted, Violet was more than a little orgasm starved, so it was kind of cheating. But hey, nobody ever said being a dominant meant she had to play fair!

Sylvia eased back, drawing out the moment and enjoying the way it made her feel. Once the questioning and planning was over and it was finally time to play, it was like she came to life. It was so much different than the first time she'd been on camera with Violet, and she absolutely loved it. Loved how freeing it was to have weeks of successes under her belt and feel justified in her confidence. How she could put the worries about whether their relationship would work out or not aside and let herself go for a little while.

"Good morning to you too! Hopefully this is a nice way to start the day."

"It is!" Violet held her vibrator up in front of the camera, "I'm absolutely DYING to get started with this thing!"

Sylvia felt her lips curl into a smirk. "Oh? Dying to turn it on full blast and vibe your clit to a few hard orgasms?"

"Yes! Two weeks, Domina! You know what it's like, it's fucking hard!" Violet exclaimed, then put on a playful pouting expression. "Have mercy on a poor denied subby."

Sylvia instantly felt the urge to do the exact opposite, and be as cruel as she possibly could to the poor subby, then she laughed and shook her head. "You're trying to trigger me on purpose, aren't you?"