Discord Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe just a little," Violet chuckled along with her.

"Well, consider me successfully triggered, my poor denied subby, because--" It suddenly hit Sylvia that she didn't have a pet name for Violet yet. Vy was too close to her name and poor denied subby just didn't roll off the tongue well at all. "--Do you have any pet names you like? I've never really liked slut, the word just seems like it's got too much baggage, but it feels so satisfying to say, you know? And--" the barely contained amusement on Violet's face made her realize how much of a non sequitur she'd just gone on. She bit her lip, embarrassed. "I swear, I'm not always this scatter brained."

"Mhm," Violet sarcastically nodded agreement.

"I'm not!"

"I didn't say you were!" Violet insisted, doing a much worse job sounding innocent than she had after committing virtual murder the night before.

"Oh fuck off! Whatever happened to you being insanely horny? Let's go back to talking about that."

"Certainly, Domina. I'm a woman overcome with lust, but despite my urge to spread my legs and get fucked by my Domina, I'm certainly no slut."

Sylvia narrowed her eyes. "You think you're cute, don't you?"

"Bitch, I'm adorable!"

"Oh, you want Miss Mean Domina? You got her! Get that vibrator on, now, but don't do anything with it yet. Just hold it." Sylvia watched as Violet flipped the switch, enjoying the slight confusion in her eyes as she tried to figure out where this was going. Good. Let her wonder. Sylvia brought out her own toy, the wonderfully branded Womanizer that combined vibrations with clit suction in a way that made her toes curl, and lined it up with her quite excited bud. "I love morning orgasms, don't you? That all warm and comfortable feeling being rolled up in blankets pairs so well with sex, it's hard to resist." As the vibrator did its work on Sylvia's clit, her excitement mounted, and it showed in her voice. "I thought you'd like to watch."

Violet's face as she pieced it together was priceless. Uncertain apprehension as she waited for Sylvia to say more, to give her permission to start too, into slow realization as no new instructions came, and she continued to hold her strongly buzzing toy uselessly in her hand.

"That's right, just watch," Sylvia said, letting her sadistic cruelty come through unrestrained. "I get to enjoy having my clit sent to heaven, while you get to lay there and watch it happen." Violet made a noise somewhere between a groan and a whimper, her legs squeezing together needily and her whole body shaking. "Ah-ah-ah," Sylvia scolded. "None of that with your legs. Get them spread apart. In fact, get up on your knees, and let that toy sit on the bed between them."

A few adjustments later and Violet was set in position kneeling with her visibly shining wet pussy suspended inches above the vibrating toy, her thighs quivering and her hips gyrating slightly as she fought to keep herself from thrusting down onto it and feeling the pleasure she wanted so desperately.

The pleasure Sylvia had the power to give her, or to keep on denying her. Sylvia felt herself reacting just as strongly. Her breathing sped up and her legs tensed from the hot sexual energy radiating from her pussy all through her body, while at the same time, dominant thrill coursed through her. Violet's obedience to her, sacrificing her pleasure to obey her, was like an injection of energy right into her kinky heart. It was like all the pleasure Violet gave up was transferred right over to Sylvia, and she got to experience it through Violet's struggling body and adorable little whimpers.

"Think about it," Sylvia breathily said. "Has there ever been a better time to masturbate? You're wet, you're naked, your toy is right there calling out for you to grind on it, you've got weeks of denied hormones bottled up ready to explode through you, and you've got your Domina right in front of you putting on this sexy show." Sylvia paused, partially for effect and partially to choke back a moan. "This would be the perfect time to get yourself off! But you can't, because I won't let you, and no matter how badly your clit throbs and your pussy screams at you for release, you want to obey me far more than anything else. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Domina," Violet half said, half moaned, voice heavy with strain, as if the will-power for this was harder than the physical pain she handled so well.

"Good girl."

Sylvia wished she could pat Violet's head or give her a quick kiss or something to accompany the praise, but alas. Screens and long distance. If only...

"What are you thinking about, Domina?"

"All the things I'd do to you if we were together in person."

The corners of Violet's mouth turned up, like she knew she was walking into a trap, and welcomed it. "It'll make me even more worked up if you tell me, won't it?"

"Yep!"

"Good. Lay it on me."

Sylvia's clit throbbed. So like Violet, always so strong, such a glutton for punishment. "Well, since you ask, I'd toss you on your back and smother you with kisses."

"That's meant to be torture?"

"Hush! I wanna taste you, all over you, and you'd be a good girl and let me explore all over your body. Your lips, your ears, your neck," Sylvia's eyes followed her words along Violet's body, wishing more and more she really could taste her. "You're sure I can't leave a little mark on your neck?"

"Domina!"

"Just a little bite! It'd be so cute on you!"

"What would I tell my patients!?!"

"That your Domina is a possessive bitch and wants everybody to know you're hers!"

The words left Sylvia's mouth before she realized how they sounded. There it was, out in the open. She wanted Violet to be exclusively hers. Now Violet knew, how--

"Oh, fine," Violet rolled her eyes, "I guess I can wear a scarf with my scrubs."

An eye roll? Was that a good thing? It wasn't a rejection, but it wasn't exactly acceptance either. Maybe she thought it was just part of the scene?

Stop overthinking! Stay with the mood, keep up the energy.

Sylvia continued describing licking, sucking, kissing and nibbling her way all over Violet's body, moving down from her collarbones to her chest, around her breasts, down her stomach and abs, over her mound and then to her thighs. "--And I'm sure you'd be leaking more than enough to give me a taste of your pussy on your thighs there--" Sylvia's eyes were glued between Violet's legs, and she licked her lips unconsciously as her clit throbbed hard into the vibrator's suction. "--because, even with every other bit of your body getting to feel my lips, your clit is going to get left out."

Violet had closed her eyes somewhere along the way, her hands following the spots Sylvia called out, tracing her fingertips and imagining the feel of Sylvia's mouth. Her hips unconsciously thrust and her pussy shone, and when Sylvia pronounced she'd end up denied, Violet's whole body shuddered. "Oh god!"

The heat radiating through Sylvia doubled over on itself, making her skin tingle and her muscles tense. Her clit throbbed and pulsed and the buzzing vibrations seemed to travel through her nerves, raising everything to a fever pitch.

No. Not yet. With a little wet popping sound, Sylvia broke the suction and pulled the toy away. "But that's just the fantasy," she said, breathing herself back from the edge. "You've been so good, I think you deserve a bit of stimulation."

Violet's look was adorable. Instantly bright and smiling, like a kid who'd just been promised a cookie, but with a tiny bit of hesitation. Like the rational bits of her mind knew better than to be hopeful, but they couldn't make themselves heard above the lust-fueled screams from her body that latched onto the word stimulation and went into overdrive.

It'd take somebody really heartlessly sadistic to inspire that hope just to wipe it away. Sylvia's grin took on downright villainous proportions. "So why don't you go ahead and turn that vibrator off, so you can grind against it." She tried to sound normal, like it was only natural to turn your toy off before using it. Perfectly reasonable, nothing to see here.

It didn't work. Violet's eyes bugged out, and she looked at Sylvia like she was out of her mind. "DOMINA!"

"Yes, Violet?" Sylvia said, as fake-innocently as she could.

"Are you trying to drive me insane!"

"Well, since you ask, yes."

"But you said you thought I'd been good and deserved it!" But, even as Violet complained, she was doing it! The toy's buzzing stopped, and it lay dead between her legs as she finally lowered her hips and started humping against it.

Violet groaned, the absolute frustration as she tried harder and harder to make it feel good but failed to get the pleasure she craved so badly making Sylvia feel like she might have a good idea what it was like to be a goddess. She started the vibrations back up on her own clit, her own sigh of contentment perfectly contrasting the tortured sounds Violet continued to make.

"You do deserve it. You've gone above and beyond on everything I've asked, and it's made me incredibly happy. By any metric or right or whatever, you definitely deserve to cum as much as you can for me." Sylvia paused, the hot pressure quickly building back up inside her making it hard to remember the speech. She'd had a point. What was--oh, right! "You know what thing you subbys say all the time? Good girls don't cum, or some shit about not deserving to cum? Stuff like that always pisses me off. Like, if you don't deserve it, then it's just a foregone conclusion. There's nothing special about it. I'm not denying you anything because you were never going to cum anyway, and your choice to obey is just as meaningless."

Sylvia spread her legs as wide as they would go, her toes pointing and her clit throbbing hard into the sucking vibrations. "Sorry, being philosophical while getting off is hard. What was I saying?"

Violet smirked. "You were monologuing like the villain you are."

"Right, I remember! You do deserve to cum. You deserve so much for all the pleasure you've given me, and denying you anyway makes me feel so fucking cruel, you have no idea how much it turns me on. I love it, I can't get enough of it! It makes me feel so powerful and--" Sylvia realized she was rambling, but she was too far gone to care, so she went on babbling until the words gave way to less intelligent sounds. Her pleasure ran its course, building her pussy into a furnace and her clit into a hard throbbing pinnacle of pleasure for her to cherish all for herself.

Except it wasn't just for her. Violet wanted Sylvia to cum, possibly even more than Sylvia herself did. It was clear in the way her attention shifted from herself to the screen in front of her, from the encouraging words she breathed to Sylvia, tinged with anticipatory excitement. When Sylvia's orgasm finally hit, a lot of the tension left Violet's face. Her hips still kept thrusting just as urgently, her nipples still looked hard enough to burst and her body still flushed like she'd been at the gym, but despite it all, it didn't seem like it was killing her anymore. Like Sylvia's orgasm was exactly what she'd wanted, and it made all her ongoing suffering worth it.

Sylvia shook her head. Even though she was learning to recognize the signs now, she was still no nearer to understanding what that felt like for Violet. Just more crazy submissive things.

The scene transitioned to cooldown mode. Violet lay back in her bed and bundled her covers around her while Sylvia moved her camera over to her piano without bothering to get dressed. She'd been practicing the mellow, relaxing types of songs Violet seemed to like for aftercare, and she'd gotten back to a skill point where she could play the melodies without imagining her old teachers disowning her. The melody of Debussy's Clair De Lune flowed between them, tranquil and soothing as the namesake moonlight.

"Sylvia? Can I ask you something?" Violet said from somewhere inside her pillows.

"What's up?"

"Is there anything else you'd like me to do? To make things easier for you, I mean?"

Sylvia's fingers slipped. Damn, just after she'd been giving herself credit for playing well! "You? Violet, you're amazing. I'm the one who should be asking you that."

Focusing on the keys and the crossover hand motions made it hard to see, but Violet sounded amused. "The biggest thing I would tell you is to worry less. You're really good at drawing me into scenes with you. It seems like it's natural to you, you don't struggle with confidence in the dominant role at all. You should give yourself more credit for that."

As though to prove Violet's point, Sylvia felt herself clam up again. What the hell was she supposed to say to that!? Deep breaths, focus on the rhythm of the song. But, before she could think of how to respond, Violet's voice shifted to concern. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"You're not! It's fine."

"Are you sure? You look like you're about to bite your lip off."

Damn, she really was. It hurt, and she hadn't even realized she was doing it. She sighed and gave up on multitasking, taking her hands off the piano. "I guess it's easier for me once we start playing. Like, once I'm in the role, I just do what feels natural to me. I don't know what it's like for submissives, but maybe it's the same for you? Like, once you get into your role, it's easy to just go with it?"

"Yeah," Violet nodded. "But it's easier for submissives. All we have to do is follow our dom's lead, you're the one that has to take the lead for both of us. It's why I wanted to offer."

There was probably a joke in there somewhere about Violet taking all the abuse Sylvia dished out and thinking she had it easy. Sylvia surprised her instinct to make it. Violet wanted to be serious, and there probably wasn't ever going to be a better time than this.

"The biggest thing I worry about is driving you away," Sylvia forced herself to say, barely managing more than a whisper. "Like, I'll be too extreme for you or something. I don't know! I know it sounds stupid and I should trust you to tell me before it gets to that point, but still."

"It's not stupid at all. It makes total sense. I get it, trust me, I really do. You want to do things like make me cry and give me bruises and all kinds of intense stuff, but your rational mind has no clue why I'd want you to do that." Sylvia nodded, dumbly, while Violet articulated simply what she'd been struggling to explain, even to herself. "I wish I had an easy answer for you, but the only real solution is to give it time." Violet smiled, warmly, and Sylvia hung on her every word. "I can't say you'll ever really understand why some submissives get off from bruises and being made to cry, any more than I understand why doing that gets you off. But at least, the more times you do that and I don't run away screaming, the more it'll get internalized. Does that make sense?"

Sylvia swirled the idea around her mind. "You're saying I need to make you cry so I can trust that you're really okay with me making you cry?"

"Basically. Look, it's like you said. You already trust me to tell you if something's wrong. Intellectually, you know it. But emotionally, it doesn't feel real, because it clashes with your rational view of the world. All your life, you've been conditioned to think people cry when things are bad and they want you to stop. It's not easy to shake that, and it makes total sense that you're feeling the way you are."

It did make sense. Hearing Violet's calm, reassuring voice explain exactly what she'd been feeling, then tell her it was okay, made it click into place in Sylvia's head. It gave her so much to think about, but it didn't help her short-term problem thinking of any way to express the overflowing well of gratitude she felt bubbling up inside her. "You're amazing," she defaulted to again. "Seriously, it's like you know me better than I know myself."

She started Clair De Lune again from the start, the familiarity of the notes feeling easier than words, and Violet joined her to hum along to the melody. They stayed like that, together in the music, until a new idea struck Violet.

"You remember asking me why I feel safe with you, even though you're a sadist who gets off hurting me?"

"Yeah?"

"Part of it is exactly because you worry about that kind of thing. It shows how much you care. You can claim all you want that you're just in it to give me pain and get yourself off, but that's not true at all. You care about keeping me happy, so of course that makes me feel safe." She giggled happily, seeing the half surprised, half amazed look Sylvia must have been wearing, then added. "Don't worry, you don't have to say anything. Just know that I see you."

-------------------

The scavenger hunt was meant for Violet to send her one thing every day for two weeks. There were thirty clues total, so she'd end up doing slightly less than half, and they ranged from quick and easy to very painful and time consuming. As much as the tasks themselves, Sylvia wanted to see which clues Violet decided to take on. Hopefully, she'd be able to learn a lot about how her submissive ticked.

The very first day's clue showed Sylvia was right about that.

The prompt was to give a link to whatever porn Violet had gotten off to the most times in her life, along with a description of what about it she found so hot. Sylvia had included it mostly because she was curious, but also because it felt reasonable to toss a few things in that would be fast and easy. Mustn't monopolize all of Violet's time, even if she wished she could.

Violet's response was a PornHub link from Rosie and Alena, who were apparently a real life kinky couple, and who were absolutely fucking adorable. This particular video was of Alena struggling with a strong vibrator bound onto her clit, forcing her to one orgasm after the next while she whimpered and writhed, trying to escape the overstimulation. Part of Violet's note said "the part where Rosie holds Alena's hand gets me every time. It's like, Alena doesn't think she has more strength in her, but Rosie knows she just needs a little bit of support."

Sylvia filed that away in her head. The video was, at its core, the dominant pushing the sub's endurance, and Violet liked that when the dominant was supportive. Good to know.

Of course, then there was the other part of Violet's note where she said "When Alena is like 'its too much!' and Rosie says 'I don't care' is so hot." The complete fucking opposite! Damn submissives, couldn't they manage to stay consistent for just a few short paragraphs!

Tuesday brought another treat. The prompt was for a dripping wet pair of panties. In theory, it could have been accomplished by tossing some underwear in the sink, but that probably never occurred to Violet. Especially not when that one came with permission to play with her pussy as much as she wanted, as long as she didn't cum.

Sending underwear physically across the country in the mail would have defeated the point, so Violet sent a video of her modeling them instead. 'Wet' didn't do it justice. They were drenched to the point of dripping. Tease that she was, Violet naturally picked white panties, and her clearly flushed and very horny pussy was visible through the fabric. She held herself there, close up to the camera for a few seconds, then slowly pulled them down. They were so wet, the cloth stuck to her skin and held, defying gravity until Violet pulled harder. When it finally broke away, little tendrils of pussy juice cobwebbed from Violet down to her panties and back again.

Sylvia didn't make it five whole minutes before getting herself off. She'd been drooling, her whole mouth itching to get a taste of Violet, and she was furiously rubbing her clit by the end of Violet's wanton display.