All Comments on 'Discord Pt. 03'

by Lydra

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, and it is a shame you have finished it , but hey that's what good story tellers do, leave their readers wanting more. Hope you write a sequel to it maybe a couple of years further on to see if they do end up together, and if so where, as both love the places they live. Would Violet give up the warm climes to go and suffer winters in New York or would Sylvia give up being close to her sister and move to LA, who knows as the story teller has all the answers, it's just if they are wiling to divulge it to the rest of us.

Anyway thanks for a great story.

Stay safe

Rgds Al

EarlyMorningLightEarlyMorningLightalmost 2 years ago

The BDSM in this story is so much closer to how I’ve experienced it in the real world than the vast majority of what gets depicted in BDSM fiction. This series was sweet, funny, touching, and over too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a delightful story. Just read all three chapters and the characters and their growth and change is really well drawn. Thanks for writing it!

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffalmost 2 years ago

What a beautiful story, especially to me, a dominant whose only experience is with a girl I met on discord. The only difference being that we haven't met irl yet because she's in a whole different country

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad others loved it. I love your works -- especially Ignore the Warning Label. This had similar aspects of normal mortals who are affectionate/loving and have their insecurities, whether kink-related or otherwise. But I found it a tad long without much "happening." I kind of figured out exactly where this would go as soon as Vy offered to play with her Domina in part one. Nice characters, real emotion, better than 95% of the BDSM drivel here. Somehow both of your prior two stories (and even the original start of Stargazing) held my attention better. I always say I like people and realism and caring, but something about the plot was missing. Perhaps a sense of tension or excitement? Anyway I do love your creativity and despite all that I am giving it 5 stars to help keep you noticed. Obviously others disagree based on your ratings so far. ITWL remains one of my favorite stores of any genre that I have ever read. Please keep writing!! Think about plot as well as character, if that makes any sense.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 2 years ago

God damn it. You made me cry.

Black_JadeBlack_Jadealmost 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with the community!! I loved all the nerdy popculture references (omg, Korrasami!!) I loved how realistic the whole story was! Being a new dominant is equally nerve-wracking and exciting and you perfectly captured that.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

A wonderful story, loved the way that Violet kept leading almost as though she was topping from the bottom, getting exactly what she wanted from Sylvia.

While you say the series is now completed it would be great to see how they settled down and their relationship has developed in a couple of years time.

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

oh man one or both of them need to relocate. this story needs more. Sylvia is too adorable for you to stop now. I really love the genuineness you bring to your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story need one more sequel. But only one to nicely round up this story.

Amaizing. Wow!

nijura9nijura9almost 2 years ago

Honestly, there are so many things to like. This story is absolutely gorgeous.

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowalmost 2 years ago

Loved the gradual build-up and all the small twists and unexpected elements, some might call out-of-category content, that added so much more to the story: romance, a lot of 'first times', nerdy references, and humor.

A reading experience with some hot spice added I loved to take my time and enjoy it a page a day.

Thank you again for this short, but superb series.

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

Hot dangit... this was SO incredible hot and sensual and well written... i wanna be a lesbian too...

Without kidding: this is extremely well written, even the insecurities of a Domme feel real... well done! 5 stars

HankVErikHankVErikover 1 year ago

What happens next?! I know it’s a great stopping point for this one…but we need more! I’ve been in a LDR, and I’d love to see how Sylvia and Violet handle it.

LittleSlaaveLittleSlaaveover 1 year ago

thank you for these warm feelings

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

Not into dom/sub thing but your story struck a chord as being just so enjoyable. it is probably a cruel thing to say but I am sure you will appreciate the irony. Nice build up, great characterisation, truly well thought out plot, nice warm feeling. I will look out for future stories which hopefully will be better proof read.

Nightwish1977Nightwish1977about 1 year ago

I've really enjoyed the romance behind d/. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it please hope you write another chapter

_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

Lovely, thoughtful romantic story. So well done. Thank you. Yeah the city isn’t great, in the airport department.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would love another chapter— incredible!! Easiest 5/5 stars I’ve ever given

Psychman24Psychman248 months ago

So well written. I enjoy stories where the characters feel real and actually care about each other. Love takes many forms and its nice to vicariously experience it in this sweet story

ThebiffThebiff7 months ago

Wonderful series. Would love to hear more from them. Will it continue to be long distance? Will Domina visit the West Coast? Will they get together forever? Fabulous writing and character development.

MurseDMurseD4 months ago

A really great series. Very well written, excellent buildup. Even though you said this was only a three part series, I hope you find time to come back and continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLydra@Lydra
My email is Lydra3@gmail.com. I always love hearing feedback, good or bad. April 17, 2023 Hard to believe it’s been almost a full year since I last published something. Well, there’s some good news and some bad news. The good news is I’m about 35k words deep into a projec...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Discord Pt. 02 Previous Part
Discord Series Info