Discoveries Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman, an unknown man and a tight place.
1.1k words
3.84
10.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1 pm, every Wednesday at 1 pm I enter the main door, put the maxi cappuccino next to the laptop and sit at the last counter. University books leaning to the right, earphones on my head and the silence. The first rule of a library: "be quiet". I tie my hair in a high ponytail and wait.

1.02 pm an email lights up the computer screen and I get up. Today I'm wearing a very light yellow dress with white polka dots, that shapes a flat stomach and two firm and round breasts like apples ready to be picked. Thoughtfully I bite my lip, polishing it with a drizzle of saliva.

Some months ago I've asked to the librarian only one question:

"Where is the bathroom?"

"First floor, last section on the right".

That was my first ticket to an unknown world.

-FEW MONTHS EARLIER-

First floor, straight ahead, last section, but I turned left.

The corridor was dark and narrow, the smell of old books mingled with the dust one.

Suddenly I felt a breath tickle the bare skin of my neck. It was hot and thick.

Slowly a hand slid from the side to the belly. The grip was solid. I sprinted forward but the tunnel ended with a blind botton. In front of me there was a wall and behind a lewd promise that held me prisoner. I realized that his tongue was caressing my neck: rought and wet like the warm trail of saliva dripping down my soft skin.

A moan escaped my lips: he laughed, I heard it.

The free hand softly lifted the light, thin fabric of my summer dress.

Chills ran through my body, concentrating on the inner thighs. My most secret place spasmed.

I reacted to those hands as an orchestra reacts to its conductor. Slow and inexorable the rough fingers climbed towards the mount of venus covered only with a thin layer of lace. His nails defined the outline of the panties: lower abdomen, crotch, inner thighs and there he stopped. I was panting in anticipation. The muscles were tense praying for that touch that wasn't coming.

I prayed. I prayed that he would break the delay. I felt the other hand passing over the soft shapes of my chest: slow. My nipples were hard as diamonds. He took one between his forefinger and thumb and began to rotate it. I pushed my hips towards his crotch. He groaned, tugged and twisted the pink rose bud transforming my whimpers in a woman's moan.

The pang of pleasure mingled with the mild pain while big drops of honey pussy made the lace that covered my intimacy heavy and sticky. I could feel it. I felt the humidity spreading along the cotton fibers, staining the pure white panties with liquid pleasure.

He laughed. The attack didn't subside: nipples were pulled and turned. Nails scratched them vigorously before being gently caressed.

I heard someone begging: "Please".

I begged him to give some relief to the stinging pain that throbbed between my legs. He laughed. He never stop laughing. His right index finger lifted the edge of the slip, then let it go. The noise filled the space. He grinned. His lips drew a wet line from the base of my neck to the earlobe caughting it between his teeth.

I could hear his heavy breathing in sync with mine when finally the man let his right index tracing my slit. I arched my back as a reflection while the heartbeat exploded in my ears.

He still wasn't touching my rose bud yet my hips were rubbing against his crotch begging to set me free.

He denied himself and slowly caressed me: up and down, without actually touching. Then he bit into my tender flesh: I felt the canines sink in and my lips suck. I screamed. Along with his bite, the thick middle finger went into my flower. While the squat shape was probing my hot love tunnel my back arched like a cat in heat. He started torturing me again. Slow. In and out. Slow. I felt his tip scratching my inner folds until he reached the membrane that closed the passage to my womb. He pocked and gently massaged it and the pain I should have felt actually turned into a hot, dense pleasure. The ring finger followed the middle finger. Still slow. In and out. My tender fleshes opened up and the index slid inside. I didn't understand what he was looking for, yet my thighs quivered. I was full. He pulled hard on my nipple, then kissed the base of my neck before starting to move with intense speed inside my tunnel. I contracted. I groaned. I tried to close my legs in panic. I didn't understand. Reassuring kisses landed on my head but he didn't stop. He hit a spot inside me and I could feel butterfly in my stomach. The soft whimpering became hot loudly moans.

Something was rising like a runaway horse. I squeezed my legs but he slipped his knee between my thighs.

"Nnnnnnggghhh. Please something is coming out...." I begged "Out... aaaaaaah!" something came out violently, wetting my thighs. Rivulets of honey dirtied my white skin and large drops fell to the floor below as he massaged my insides to calm that violent and unknown orgasm. Again soft kisses landed on my head giving me the reassurance I needed.

The stranger did not remove his fingers. We stood still for several seconds. Then he freed me from the inner grip as his index finger and thumb reached for the pearl of flesh. The swollen clit throbbed as if it had a life of its own. His rough fingertips closed on the pink pearl.

He rotated. He squeezed. He tugged, playing with it. I no longer had control over my actions or thoughts: in that moment I was a bitch in heat and I wanted a stranger to open my pussy without mercy. I groaned. He didn't hesitate to work my bud. He was dominating. The heartbeats rose up and I rode them. The pulsations went up and I moaned. A trickle of saliva ran down the corner of my mouth. The speed increased with the rhythm of my blood flow. Everything was concentrated there, in a node of nerves. I wondered how many hours had been spent in the hands of this stranger.

I felt him grinning and suddenly he twisted and pulled my nipple. I gasped. The jolt of pain brought me back to reality: the speed on my clitoris had suddenly become so fast it stunned me. My legs trembled unable to support me and jerky movements heralded an explosion. A cry ended in a prolonged moan while my inner muscles twitched with unprecedented violence. I was panting with my forehead against the wall. He slowly took his hand away and brought it to my mouth. I licked my juices: my orgasm was thick, salty and smelled of a virgin in heat.