All Comments on 'Discoveries in the Country Ch. 01'

by fantac64

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DodieGirl211DodieGirl211over 19 years ago
Great Coming Up ....

I thought the story was just great, reminded me of myself and my upbringing. It was hot, with just the right touch of drama. I am looking forward to part 2.

Wo0odWo0odover 19 years ago
Definitely you must give us the next chapter

Great story andyou can't leave us hanging, lets hear the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mmm....................

The story was good but........ it just felt like something was missing. I would love to read the second part to see if he hooks up with the wife or just keeps getting it on with the husband. Also who was shirley and what part does momma play in this??????

queen_angel69_4uqueen_angel69_4uover 19 years ago
mmm...........

The story was good but............it just felt like something missing. I would love to read the second part to see if he hooks up with the wife or keeps getting it on with the husband. Also what part does momma play in this it seems like there might be a little bit more there. And who is shirley????

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
True story

True stories are always the best ;-))) can you get us chapter 2.... please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The best...

...gay male story I've ever read!

Texland1Texland1over 3 years ago
The boys were around my age

3 neighbor boys and my male first cousins mess around and explore male sex with each other. Their was woods and creek with a pond natural swimming hole. In the woods their were water moccasins. If your story was true you would know that fact.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous