Discovering a Secret Society Pt. 03

Story Info
Stepping deeper into the Secret Society.
1.8k words
4.19
3.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence of the elevator was broken when Kestrel addressed me.

"Director Gyrfalcon is a No-Nonsense Lady. You're cute but during the interview you might want to keep that cheeky spirit in check."

Hearing the capital letters, I nodded.

"Yes Ma'am"

"Good boy, that is the spirit."

I don't know why but that nonchalant praise made me feel amazing. I wanted to be told I was a Good boy on a regular basis. The elevator doors opened, and we walked down the hallway of what could have been any tech company...but this is the HQ of some sort of FemDom organization dedicated to reprogramming the soldiers of the patriarchy.

That feeling of "uncanny valley" momentarily threw me off stride. But my confusion ended when we reached the end of the hall and Kestrel opened the door labelled Office of the Director. As I started to walk through the doorway Osprey gave my ass a smack, causing me to hop step into the office.

Standing at the desk was a petite woman who could have been in her 40s or 50s. Her outfit was long on tweed and sensible shoes, she could have been an English professor at a Seven Sisters college. While understated her presence was commanding, I immediately felt that this was Lady who would be either a steadfast friend or a formidable foe. My anxiety was dispelled by her warm greeting.

"You must be the supplicant for our new IT role. Full of vim and vigor and exceeding expectations already by not only adhering to the dress code for boys but voluntarily being confined in chastity. Please, have a seat. Senior Agent Kestrel and

Agent Osprey, as you have both recommended this candidate you are welcome to stay as observers during the interview."

I quickly sat in the offered chair and listened attentively as Director Gyrfalcon described the scope of her organization, colloquially known as "The Hive." As part of a global coalition of groups focused on the ending the rule of the patriarchy

her organization focused on micro level corrective actions at the behest of wronged parties. Other groups within the coalition focused on macro level policy changes in the public and private sectors but all the component organizations acted as Sisters.

and often collaborated on projects.

Director Gyrfalcon then described the scope of the position, lots of identity and access management, network federation between organizations, nuts and bolts server management. All things in my wheelhouse. Director Gyrfalcon peppered her description of the role with several technical questions. I was apparently able to answer them to her satisfaction as after the last questions she

announced.

"I was so impressed by the fulsome recommendations submitted by those two" as she glanced at Kestrel and Osprey, "That I completed a full background check and review of your CV. based off your answers to the scenarios I provided you are well qualified for the position. So, are you in or out?"

"Ma'am, thank you for the offer. I'm very happy to accept."

"Excellent! I was afraid this would be a tough role to fill but sometimes it is all a matter of synchronicity. We will want you to start in 3 weeks. That gives you time to give two weeks' notice to your current employer and take some time to get your head clear. I have high expectations for all my team members, regardless of their role here at The Hive."

She then gave a quick run-down of the salary and extensive benefits. "HR will email you a packet of information, be sure to complete everything they send so all the admin is taken care of, and you can hit the ground running on Day One."

Again, I followed the advice from Kestrel and replied with a succinct "Yes ma'am."

"Very good. I appreciate that you understand brevity is the soul of wit. But one more issue, not related to your employment. Those two" as she again pointed at Kestrel and Osprey, "are in deep water. They are, at a minimum, looking at Letters of Admonition in their permanent files. Senior Agent Kestrel will likely be demoted, Agent Osprey might have her contract terminated. Would you care to add any details to their account of the sanction mission that you victimized you?"

I glanced over at Kestrel and Osprey, they were both white as sheets. True, they had abducted me and put me through some intense physical and psychological trauma. But on the ride over Kestrel had been kind, almost maternal. And Osprey's

carefree spirit was charming. I decided to take a chance. "Actually Ma'am, there is blame to go around. When Senior Agent Kestrel asked my name if I had replied with my full name there wouldn't have been a misidentification. Both Senior Agent Kestrel and Agent Osprey have expressed remorse. Really, that is more than enough for me. And the end result is the organization has a new employee filling a needed role and I have a new career opportunity. Perhaps,

as you so wisely said, synchronicity is at play."

With a wry grin Director Gyrfalcon quipped to Kestrel "he is a clever boy. If he feels whole, then I see no need to take the matter further. Will you two be so good as to give our new starter a tour of the campus and get him home?" Glancing at me "After the tour Senior Agent Kestrel can unlock that cage."

After I again expressed my excitement at the opportunity the three of us hustled out of the office. I was then given a walkthrough of the gym, the IT office space (looking at the small room I winced, once again I'd be the nerd

in a small, dark room peering at a screen). The tour finished at the cafeteria where Kestrel explained that all staff were allowed complimentary, made to order meals. As we walked through the dining area I stopped. At one table sat an incredibly beautiful woman, her coverall top unzipped with the arms tied around her waist. I felt pulled into her shimmering, mutable green-grey-green eyes, I felt her glance bore into my soul. Kestrel gave me a nudge from behind.

"That is Special Operations Agent Raven. Solo operator, black ops. Best to let her enjoy her pho in peace."

I zoned out as Kestrel told me that our next stop was the garage. As we walked by a doorway, I saw out of the corner of my eye Osprey step back and open the door. I was shocked as Kestrel then grabbed and sent me flying through the doorway into what appeared to be a storage room. I landed in heap and heard the door click shut. I looked up and saw Kestrel and Osprey staring down at me. What was this high school bully shit about? I thought we had moved beyond this flashed through my mind. before I could say a word Kestrel snapped her fingers to get my attention.

"Kid, you did us a solid with the Chief. And, lucky you, we pay our debts. But first you're going to thank us for doing so." With that she extended her right boot towards me.

I should have been outraged. But I wasn't. Instead, I did what any red-blooded Seattle boy would do (don't judge me). Naked, in chastity and on all fours, I leaned forward and kissed first her right, then left boot. I did the same for Osprey. Again, I heard those precious words:

"Good boy. You're such a good boy I'm going to let you choose your reward. Would you like to either be released from that cage and Osprey will give you a foot job or you stay in the cage and both Osprey and I will disrobe."

As I pondered this bombshell, I glanced around the storage room. In addition to standard cleaning supplies, it also had shelves of gags, restraints and other gear. In regard to the reward, I enjoy a foot job as much, if not more than, the next guy (don't judge). But the idea of those two doing a strip tease blew my mind. Not believing I was actually saying the words I responded.

"Please Senior Agent Kestrel I will stay caged if you and Agent Osprey will do a striptease."

Osprey chuckled to Kestrel "Told you he was a dirty bird."

Looking at me Kestrel pursed her lips and said "Be careful what you wish for. Remember that and you will do well around here."

With that they both unlaced their boots, removed them and slipped out of their heavy socks. They both then unzipped their coveralls and dropped them to the ground as well, displaying matching black sports bras and panties. I was stunned by their physiques. So stunned I didn't notice Kestrel take a blindfold off one of the shelves until she placed it over my eyes.

"Did I forget to mention that you'll be blindfolded when we disrobe? Silly, me. And silly, silly you."

I whimpered at her words and heard their bras being peeled off. They both used them to lightly whip me across the shoulders, giggling the entire time. My whimper turned to a groan as I heard the rustle of fabric and imagined them both standing there, nude and perfect. There I was, Schrodinger's sub, at once so close to and yet so far away from perfection.

"Open up for a souvenir" Kestrel said in between giggles.

I opened my mouth and before I could utter a sound two pair of panties were stuffed in my mouth. My body turned bright pink as their pheromones were inhaled directly into my body. I stayed on all fours, trying to regain equilibrium. After what seemed an eternity I was told to sit up and a now fully dressed Kestrel removed the blindfold. Osprey handed me a plastic bag "for your goodies."

At that point I was, for the first time, fully in a submissive zone. I would have done anything to serve and please those two. I felt like my effort to cover for them had formed a bond and this was just the beginning. We quietly walked to the garage and got into the waiting SUV. Kestrel, ever perceptive, saw that I was in an otherworldly state and engaged me in light banter until I returned to my normal, cheeky self. Realizing I was naked (I really had been in the zone) I put on my clothes that were still waiting for me, neatly folded. A few minutes later we arrived at my building.

At Kestrels cheery command to "get up and out" I exited the car. I walked around to the driver's side where Kestrel was sitting with the window down. I leaned forward.

"Senior Agent Kestrel, Director Gyrfalcon said you can give me the key to the cage."

I had to snatch my fingers back as Kestrel, with a grin as wide as a country mile, pressed the button and the window started to rise. Before it closed all the way I heard her say, as Osprey started to crack up, "that is right. I CAN give you the key. But not gonna. See you on your Day One, kiddo."

As the SUV zipped down the road I thought to myself, only three more weeks. How bad could it be?