All Comments on 'Discovering Amber Ch. 09'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

You're an amazing writer and a very lucky girl Amber, I'd love to be in your place but you're braver than I, I dont think I could hand a non monogamous relationship but you pull it off with aplomb. I applaud your strength and thank you for such a profound look into the transformation and life of a sissy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

amber now is the time to go allison will end doing jimmy and wil have you doing it as well she will never use you she will always have boyfriends so you might as well go down the road and find someone maybe even master max who will treat you like a lady not just a piece of meat run hunny

dawndavis66dawndavis66almost 4 years ago
Great series!

Loved the whole series. Would love to know what Amber has been up to in the last year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story is getting hotter. Please continue.

It is really hot where the story is going. Her time with Max...Allison's future infidelities in which she may have Amber participate in. Really sexy stuff going on. I do hope that you decide to continue with the story.

-Destiny Jones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Me

I would love to be Amber that is my ultimate fantasy.

dimmy05dimmy05over 2 years ago

Great story so far!! I wish it would continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it

danieelledanieelleover 1 year ago

Please! Please! Can i have more, please! I really need more! Ooooh yesss pleeeease more more moRE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She spends 2 years or so turning her once handsome man into a lesbian slave cocksucker and then cuckolds him because he's not man enough for her. Mental illness or something

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 1 year ago

Would've really liked to have seen Allie let Amber out of that cage to fuck her one last time. That wasn't taking the night off... Just another twisted mind fuck.

It's been a hot story, but I cannot "like* Allie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cage is a toy he can remove at any time. Better yet, he can have her arrested and thrown in jail for putting it on him. The problem with this story and lots of others and that you just assume he'll never fight back or object to the treatment he receives. Like killing her in her sleep? Or disappearing and never coming back? The list goes on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh man please don’t stop the story now. I have been leaking into my panties from the beginning. Both girls need a hard fucking and we would love to read about it. My boi pussy is twitching from my plug. I wish Alli would need another sissy to train, a heavy sigh escapes from my lips and my hard-on throbs.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story but I get tired of every one of these stories where the G/F, Fiancé, significant other pushes the guy into something that is a fantasy (as if every fantasy should be lived out) and then continues to take it further and further which the guy agrees to because he loves the significant other at which point the woman will say how she needs a real man with a big cock and she doesn’t see him as a man anymore (Whose fault is that you deceitful bitch) and of course since the guy went along with everything else then she is sure he will be happy for her. While a fantasy story is fun, it doesn’t mean that the person with the fantasy is into every little detail of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This chapter has been quite a roller coster , I feel for amber .

- Latha

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

The story is very well written, but at the same time it’s trash…IMO. I can see how others will like or love it, but from the first chapter that I enjoyed until the end…it went sour. I felt something bad in chapter one when Allison threatened to leave Amber if she didn’t do everything she was told…well that’s not love, the abuse was starting there. How do you have someone you love, but twist them, don’t let them sleep in your bed and then cuckold them while telling them they are your one and only. It’s a long and twisted tale that I find sickening. I’m ok telling you that. I hate cuckold stories and refuse to read them…they are just sad. Open relationships or whatever, but don’t give me a guy being a sissy while his wife/gf gets to fuck around…I don’t see that happening. Now, had you told me upfront at the beginning of chapter one that this story had cuckolding in it I would have simply moved on, but I read it and then was screwed over by a cuckold ending…so unfortunately, even with good writing, I can only give 1 Star. Please be upfront with what the story truly is. And why can’t we get a twisted tale of feminization that is about 2 people finding a path to happiness instead of a sick journey that no man would really take…Allison would have been left for cold a long time ago.

With that said, I appreciate the effort it took to write this long tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous