Discovering Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
843 Followers

I quickly wiped myself down,  and noticed her eying my penis one last time.

"It's...softer now." She whispered. 

"Yeah, you...you tired it out. " I winked and smiled. She laughed, again looking pleased with herself. 

We quickly finished cleaning up, did a double check on each other, adjusted our clothing to make sure everything was back in place, then shared one last, lingering kiss.

I looked her in the eye, resolved to tell her my feelings. "Amy, I... I lov..."

"Hush." She said, cutting me off. "We gotta go! Now!"

We crept down the path, back the way we came. I could hear the sounds of the party again as we came to the end of our tree cover.

We stopped, peaking out cautiously, seeing who may be looking in our direction.

It looked clear, and I was about to step out when Amy stopped me.

"Wait," she whispered. "I'll go first.  My mom knows I like to visit that clearing alone sometimes.  I tell her I pray out there, but I really just go to get away from them and be alone sometimes. If she or someone else sees me coming out alone,  that's my story,  that I slipped away for a quiet moment of prayer."

You genius, I thought as I smiled admiringly at her. 

"You wait a few minutes.  If I get back without questions, I'll head right for the house, wash my suit off better and make sure to rinse this towel out. Wait till I'm in the house, then come out. If anyone questions you, tell them..." Here she paused,  hesitated. 

"I'll tell them I had to pee and the bathroom was occupied.  Embarrassing,  but better than the truth" I whispered back.

She smiled. "That will work, good thinking.  Ok here I go. Oh one last thing..." 

She paused,  kissed my lips quickly, touched my cheek gently...

"...I love you too."

Then she turned, and stepped out from the trees, walking slowly back towards the yard.

(To be continued...?)

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
843 Followers
12