Discovering Danny Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey girls" he greeted.

"You ready?"

Then he noticed Danny and me and casually looked us up and down.

"Oh yum. Look at these studs. Bet you girls had some fun."

"and then some" Sam added.

Sam turned to Danny.

"Thanks for the good time, call me yeah"

Jen kissed me on the lips.

"I had fun, thank you"

"Right, lets go" Simon said clapping his hands together.

Danny and I waited by the door and waved them all off. As soon as they drove past, Danny closed the door.

"Wow dude"

"Wow" I replied.

I followed him back upstairs and he collapsed on his desk chair and I sat on the bed.

"So, what was it like, with Jen I mean."

"I mean, whats there to say. Other than it was amazing"

"Yeah right, I can't believe how eager Sam was. She was so tight and those tits."

He chef kissed the air.

He lent forward putting his hands over his face and sprung back.

"Fuck, I'm still so fucking horny right now"

"Dude, you're always fucking horny" I joked.

"True" he laughed, then lunged from the desk chair to the bed next to me.

We sat with our backs to the wall, our legs now touching side by side.

Danny rubbed his thigh closest to my leg, then casually moved on to my thigh. I could see where this was heading. I reciprocated, rubbing his thigh. He then took it further, he placed his hand inside my sweat pants, I matched his move. He grabbed my cock and I grabbed his, we pulled out our dicks and mutually began to jack each off.

No words were said, no looks were given. Just mutual pleasure. I pumped away on Dannys meat, his magnificent cock swelling in my hand. I could feel the moment coming, my heart starting to pound in my chest, I could feel we were both close.

Danny groaned and began to breathe heavily, as did I, as our cocks finally erupted. Rope after rope shot up in the air, covering our chests.

Danny turned to me.

"Thanks bud, I needed that."

"Don't mention it" I said.

"Its always better when someone else does it."

All I could think of was him, I needed to tell him. I think, I think I'm in love with my best friend.

Now all I needed to do was pick the right time and place to tell him.

Until next time...

12