Discovering Father, & his MONSTER!

Story Info
18 year old discovers her real father, & his monstrous cock!
18.4k words
4.3
94.3k
113
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

My name is Kate Mathews. I turned 18 three months ago. In the last two months I have been fucking the biggest cock imaginable; my fathers!

About me

While in High School I have been doing modeling shoots for national companies. I stand 5 feet 7 inches tall and weigh 105 pounds. I have a very skinny, almost boyish body. Although I'm 18 my 29AA-21-33 measurements give me the appearance of a pre-teen, which are primarily the shoots for print and commercials I have done. I have pale skin and have freckles on my face, arms and legs. Having freckles enhances to my young image.

Until recently, I never knew my father. According to my mother, she met a guy while she was working as a waitress while she was in High School. She said that he was a truck driver and that and that it only happened once. She told me she only saw him that one time and never saw him after that. When I asked her his name, she told me that he gave her a fake name and phone number. She said that she realized this when she tried to contact him to tell him she was pregnant.

I was looking for my birth certificate because I needed it for proof that I was 18 for a national modeling agency I was about to work for in Los Angeles. While searching for my birth certificate I discovered a document in a filing cabinet that said 'Settlement Agreement for Kate.'

Being curious, I pulled out the file and read through it. It contained a legal document that stated my mother was being paid ten million dollars by a man named, Tom Styles.

The document had a lot of legal wording, which I didn't understand. There was a sentence that was highlighted which opened my eyes to the question as to who my father might be.

The highlighted sentence said that twenty five million dollars was to be given to my mother. It had a condition that she never, 'under any circumstances,' be able to contact, Tom Styles, or the twenty five million dollars would be rescinded.

Right then so many things shot through me. I always wondered where the money came from, because of the affluent lifestyle I lived. My mother always said it was from my stepfather who had a successful business that he sold.

I began to get really curious about who my father was. There was a phone number to an attorney on the heading of the document. I decided to call to see if I could get some answers as to who, Tom Styles was, and why he paid my mother twenty five million dollars.

When I called the number a receptionist answered saying, 'Styles Enterprises.' I was thinking I would ask for the attorney whose name was on the heading but something inside made me ask for, Tom Styles.

"Can I please speak with, Tom Styles," I asked with a bit of nervousness in my voice.

"I'm sorry, but Mr. Styles is on a business flight to Europe, "she said, in a cordial, professional voice.

She asked me leave my name and number and that she would pass it on to Mr. Styles. I gave her my name and number and when she asked what it was in reference to I told her that it was personal.

At that point I went on a research mission to see who Tom Styles was. The more research I did the more fascinated I became. Every article was about his relentless ability to gain financial wealth. I learned from my research that he was a man that seemed to obtain anything he wanted and at any cost.

I read articles about him taking over companies that left thousands of people unemployed and that when asked if it bothered him or if he felt any compassion for those that had worked their entire lives for a company, he candidly said, that the only thing that mattered was the bottom-line profit it made him and his board members. Learning about his ruthless, cut-throat business side actually excited me, in a way that turned me on.

While doing modeling shoots I've had the opportunity to be in the company of older men. Either Presidents or CEO's of companies. I've always found their confidence and power to be a real turn-on, and their skills in the bedroom to be beyond what guys my age had.

The men I slept with ranged from fifty to mid-seventies. For some reason the older they were the more skilled they were in the bedroom. The articles I read about Tom Styles mentioned his age being 85. There were no pictures in the articles so my mind began to picture an elderly man who looked rickety and unsteady.

I then saw an article that said, Billionaire Textile Magnet celebrates 85th birthday- On top of his game.

My eyes went wide when I saw a very distinguished looking man on a giant yacht. He was standing at a railing and was shirtless, wearing a floral designed pair of shorts that went just above his knee. He was tall and very lean, and judging by his tight chest and well-defined abs, was very fit. He had a full head of white hair which made him look even more distinguished. The man in the picture could have easily passed for a man in his mid to late forties. In fact I have slept with men in their forties that looked much older than him.

What also caught my eye were two females, each standing on each side of him. His arm was around each one. One, a black girl was wearing a tiny string bikini and the other, an Asian girl was wearing a sling-shot bikini. Added to their sinful look was that they wore high heel pumps. The girls looked very young, I was guessing about my age, and not older than twenty.

What I also knew; from the picture was the striking resemblance to myself. I knew, without a doubt that this man, Tom Styles was my father.

As I was gazing at his picture, thinking how distinguished he looked, my phone rang. It was from a number I didn't recognize. Answering it a man with a deep voice said, "Kate, this is Tom Styles."

My heart began racing as I barely managed to say the word, "Hi."

"I was wondering when I might hear from you," he said in a voice that was firm, but had contentment in it.

My heart began to race as I knew right then that I was speaking to my father.

"I'm sorry if I shouldn't have called," I said in a meek voice.

"It's quite alright, Kate," he said in a calming tone," I am pleased you did."

I told him about the document I found and he admitted to it. He said the agreement was to protect himself from the potential extortion that could come in later years. He told me that there were provisions in the document that made it mandatory that I go to the best private schools and that ten million dollars be put in a trust for me when I turned 18.

He assumed that was the reason for me reaching out to him, but I told him I did not read the entire document because I didn't understand all the legal wording. He chuckled a little and said he finds legal wording hard to understand himself.

When he asked me about myself I told him I was modeling a lot and was coming to LA in a few weeks to do a shoot for a swimwear company. When he asked where I would be staying I told him the company hadn't sent me details yet.

"How would you like to stay at my home in Beverly Hills," he asked?

"Wow! Really?

"Yes," he said, "and you will have my staff and personal driver available to you whenever you need."

We talked for a few more minutes. He said he would have his assistant call me with details. My father even arranged for me to fly in his private jet. I was thrilled to have made the call to him, and from our conversation I could tell he was happy that I did.

Before hanging up my father thought it best that I tell my mother. He said it would not invalidate her agreement with him because I was eighteen now.

When I confronted my mother about what I had learned I was livid that she had kept the true story from me. She tried making up an excuse that it was to protect me. I laughed in her face.

"You are such a fucking liar. We both know it was all about the money."

I stormed out of the house and went to a photo shoot for teen summer wear. While on the shoot I received a call from my fathers assistant. She told me that one of my fathers private jets was at JFK airport and wanted to know when I would like to fly. I told her I could be ready that night. She had arranged a limousine to pick me up. I was so upset with my mother that I didn't even go back home to pack a suitcase.

On the flight to LA I was really awestruck with how lavish the interior of the jet was. There were two flight attendants that were extremely attentive; asking if I needed anything. They brought me food and even a glass of Champagne. I was treated as if I were the owner of the company. They even remarked on how lucky I was to be the daughter of, Tom Styles.

As I lay back in the plush seat I reclined and closed my eyes. All I could think about was the man I saw in the photos on his yacht. I couldn't stop thinking how handsome he was, and in total disbelief that he was 85 years old. He had a look of a man who commanded authority and certainly attention. Even from the pictures I could see that there was an air about him that suggested he was very powerful.

As I drifted off I thought about the two girls on his arm and began to see my father as a very sexy man. I actually felt myself getting wet as I imagined myself in a slingshot bikini and high heels with his arm around me. I even began to think what it would like to fuck him. From the picture of how sexy he looked and the smug expression on his face, I had a very good idea my father liked fucking young girls. And judging by their expressions I could tell they were certainly enjoying fucking him.

My fathers house was more like a mansion. It was the most amazing house I had ever seen. There were nine bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom and spa. There were two elevators. One went to the second and third floor and an elevator that went up to his master bedroom. My fathers bedroom overlooked the valley. It was like something on a movie set.

My father had told me that there was a closet in his bedroom that had bathing suits and cloths to wear if I wanted. The closet was a huge walk-in style. It was the size of an office. In the closet were dresses of all designs. All were mini dresses in different styles, with plunging fronts and plunging backs. Some with the side that were exposed. All were extremely expensive from the designer names that I recognized.

The floor had a collection of high heels that ranged from size 6 to size 11. They were all classic high heel pumps, exactly like the girls wore in the photos I saw. There were two shades of high heels, black and cream, but all exactly the same design. It told me that my father was very specific when it came to what he liked.

In the drawers were different bras. All sheer and all designer labeled. These bras were all about style. The sizes ranged from 29AA (my size) to 32E. They were in white, black and red. I then found a draw that had panties. They were mostly thongs and all made of satin. There were even some open crotch panties that were extremely sheer. There was a drawer that just had thigh high stockings. Some had lace tops and others were to clasp to a garter belt. All were nude or tan shade; another example of my fathers personal taste.

As I looked through the closet I began to get turned on as I realized my father must have a lot of women in his life. Judging by the picture of my father and the two teens on his arm I was quite sure the ages for these females were all about my age. Another drawer had the sexiest lingerie, which included garters, and bustiers and corset designs with garters attached.

The more I looked through the vast walk in closet the more excited I got. When I found the drawer with the bathing suits I went through them and picked out one to wear. The bathing suits ranged from string bikinis to slingshot bikinis. All were incredibly sexy and absolutely sinful. This turned me on like crazy as I thought about my fathers taste in what he liked to see his females wear.

I decided to wear one of the slingshot bikinis. Looking at myself in the floor-length mirror I could not believe how much of my pale skin was exposed. I've done a lot of ads for swimsuits but nothing looked like this.

The string top part just covered my inch long nipples, and the thong bottom disappeared between my tiny ass cheeks. All you could see was my ass. It looked like I was nude. The front of the thong bottom clung to my pussy and showed the outline of my pussy lips.

My pale freckled skin and my ultra-flat chest made me look like a naughty teen. I was feeling sexy and really horny. Suddenly I had a devilish idea. I found a pair of size 10 black pumps and stepped into them. The pumps fit me perfectly. I set my phone camera and took 10 pictures. I took photos of my front, my back and even sitting on my fathers bed with my long legs crossed.

I sent them to my father saying, "I found the closet!"

I then went out for a swim. The outdoor pool was called an infinity pool. It was designed to look as if it disappears into the horizon. The pool was built in a way that it extended way over the edge of a cliff. It had a glass bottom so that when you were swimming it gave you the impression that you were weightless. It was a little scary at first because it extended so far over the cliff, but after a few minutes it felt so serene.

When I came back inside I looked at my phone and there was a text from my father.

"Glad you found the closet...Very sexy .Very very sexy!"

I texted back. "So glad you liked them!"

Minutes later a text came back, "Yes indeed... Very much so!"

I began to get really excited and decided to try on an outfit that caught my eye earlier. It was a white bustier that had garter straps attached to it. The top was open-cut. The bustier went above my navel. Because of the style; exposing my entire stomach the garter straps were very long. I put on the satin thong that was part of the set. I found a pair off nude stockings and attached them to the garter straps. I picked out a pair of cream high heel pumps.

The sight of my flat chest with my inch long nipples exposed made me look sinful. Admittedly, I looked ultra-hot. All I kept thinking about were the girls who were on my fathers arm. I felt like I was competing for his attention and deep inside wanted to be his fuck.

Setting my camera up, I made a video. It showed me walking towards the camera. You could hear the clicking of my pumps on the tile floor with each step I took. The angle of the camera showed my long, thin legs and high heels perfectly.

My inch-long nipples were harder than they have ever been. I was turned on and it showed by the expression on my face. When I came within a few feet of my camera I turned my left leg to the side. It was what I did for modeling to show off the high arch in my foot. Photographers always loved this shot, and so did the company owners.

After I shot the video I watched it a few times. At first I was hesitant to send it, but the more I thought about the two girls on his yacht and my fathers comment after I sent him the pictures of me wearing the sling shot bikini and high heels I decided to hit the send button.

For the next hour I held my breath as I waited for his reaction. I began to think that I shouldn't have sent it. I was so nervous that I lit a cigarette, and walked around the house. The clicking of my high heels on the marble floor echoed off the walls which elevated my heart-rate, further compounding my nervousness.

I was just about to text my father apologizing, saying that I meant to send the video to a boyfriend when a text from him.

"Breathtaking Kate. Absolutely breathtaking."

"Oh fuck," I said to myself as my body came alive.

"So happy you liked it" I texted back.

"Such a wonderful body," he texted back.

Before I realized who I was I texting I sent, "It can be yours-and waiting for you when you get back?"

I didn't know what came over me. I was so horny and so turned on that I lost sight of the fact that I was texting my father.

"Oh fuck," I said in out loud.

A minute later a text came back, "Wonderful."

At that point my mind was racing, and my body was tingling. I knew it was going to be another week before he came back from his business trip. All I could think about was what it was going to be like to finally meet him, and the thought that I was going to fuck him. Those thoughts had me crawling out of my skin.

"Fuck. I cant wait!" I texted back.

"PERFECT," he replied a few seconds after.

The next few days I had modeling assignments. Even while I was shooting my mind and body were on fire with thoughts of my father. I couldn't stop looking at his pictures and seeing him as this incredible sexy and distinguished man. Seeing him in the pictures with the two girls my age always made my mind drift to it being me on his arm. I couldn't stop masterbating to the thoughts of fucking him.

On the second day of my modeling assignment I had a date with the investor of the swimsuit company I was shooting for. He was very charming and was distinguished looking. He was 65 years old with a tall slender build. I wanted to look real sexy. At that point I was going insane with thoughts about my father. Masterbating ten times a day wasn't satisfying my inner desires. I wore a pair of tan thigh high stockings to add excitement to my mini dress and tiny thong.

After doing my makeup then rolling up my nude thigh high stockings and putting on my thong then stepping into my high heel pumps I realized that I had left my dress in the kitchen, so I walked out of my room with what I had on to get the dress. I didn't bother putting on a robe, because I knew I was alone in my father's house.

When I walked past the mirror in the hallway I stopped to look at myself. I had to admit that I looked real hot, the nude thigh high stockings and heels were a sexy contrast to my pale, freckled body. I looked naughty and felt naughty. I even turned to admire my ass, which is so small the thin black material of the thong could be seen right in my crack.

When I was changing in the bedroom I had no idea that my father had come home. He was not supposed to come home for another two days. Just as I was walking down the hall my father came out of his bedroom without any cloths on. He was holding a bathing suit in his hand.

I froze in my tracks. Seeing him completely nude and me in thigh high stockings, thong and high heel pumps triggered a reaction in both of us that would have been considered shameful or immoral by most people.

Instead of screaming or being mortified, my father and I stood there for what seemed like a few minutes, gazing hungrily at each other. My eyes took in the sight of my fathers incredible physique, his slender, tight and well defined body without an ounce of fat. 'Can't believe this is an 85 year old man,' I thought to myself as my body came alive. His chiseled face and thick white hair made for an incredibly distinguished look. He was everything the man I saw in the pictures on his yacht was.

Then came the absolute shock as my eyes drifted to the sight of the biggest cock I had ever seen.

Hanging down in a flaccid state, it went a few inches above his knee! I found out later that it was 13 inches long and as fat around as a soda can.

My fathers cock easily dwarfed any guys I had ever fucked. Not only staggering in length, but it was wider than a beer can, with rows and rows of big, thick veins that run along the sides. The protruding veins made my father cock look almost terrifying.

As I looked, in shocking disbelief at his giant cock I was excited to see it start to balloon out and throb at the sight of me. I was never happier to be standing in just my pumps, stockings and thong, without a bra or my dress on.

Seeing his eyes go from my high heels, up my long stocking covered legs to my braless breast with a smug grin on his face had me so turned on. His haunting steer had my pussy dripping.

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers